Under the Full Moon Ch. 01

Story Info
He longs for the woman inside the cafe during the full moon.
2k words
3.79
8.2k
10

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/23/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deepluve
deepluve
29 Followers

Author note- A random plotline I had to type to up wanted to try something different let me know if you enjoyed chapter 1 and I'll introduce chapter 2. Thanks guys.

*****

I have such an urge.

Unforgettable.

I saw her sitting there across the street inside the little cafe.

My palms were sweaty my hands shaking sensation drawing from my fingernails.

Every Monday she was there her neck defined soft long as seeing only the curves of her neck made me tense with question and need.

-I saw him.

He wasn't very obvious but after a while every Tuesday I came now just to feel his eyes cruise the lines of my body.

It was nice, I'd never gotten much attention it was all in ill return mostly guys who only saw a beautiful face and wanted to explore not my mind but what was underneath my lengthy symbolic artsy long skirts.

No one paid much attention to the hippie black girls unless you're at the right place with the right people.

That's what I used to think. But after months of meditation and witchcraft, I didn't care anymore what people thought of me.

It's been three weeks now. I can't keep watching her like this, her lips so perfectly symmetric to her face, golden skin that glowed warmly I wanted every piece of her against my mouth.

Why?

I didn't know its something about her aura and my curiosity of what she'd say to me if I told her that from the first day I laid eyes on her soul I wanted to share mine with her?

-Across the street at 8 pm he waits in his expensive tuxedo with or without his respectable partners showing up there's important business to discuss outside the chic glassed office he'd stand casually inside the meeting room with his eyes set on me.

What does an Asian businessman want to do with me, a tall Korean one at that?

I couldn't help but smirk I could almost feel his heartbeat in my hands when his eyes shifted towards the attendee walking in to escort him into another room.

My right arm felt numb with my breath quickening I allowed myself to feel every second of his gaze seep entirely through my body.

Stupid me I get off on a man watching me.

I yearned for him as much as he did of I.

Moving back into my present reality realization of a late night approaching set in.

The warm quaint cafe wasn't my home but and I knew leaving soon would be a good idea.

She would be leaving soon, around this time she leaves. And with a ridiculous unnecessary meeting, I made an excuse to meet only to see her.

I never left in time to see which way she took to get home, and she never drove a car humbly on foot in those orange sandals.

Fuck. I knew what type of sandals she even wore.

"Thank you for your time, Mr. Yun. We'll really be excited to work with you. And I'd like to extend my appreciation further if you have more,-

Time,

"I don't have any more time, I'll be leaving thank you."

Every Night I wanted to drive past her and smile, how creepy she'd probably think I was as I scurried fumbling nervously for my keys I needed to catch up with her.

What type of situation did I think this was, as I drove past the little cafe 5 blocks down to where she'd usually walk I didn't see her I didn't see her at all.-

-I recently moved into a neighbor that's a two-hour bus ride home.

It was 11 pm and luckily my walk wasn't far.

A twenty-four-year hippie old who'd somehow gotten money from her grandfather who'd left her 25 million in his will.

Saved it all got my own house built a small cottage right outside the forest.

My neighbors are wealthy assholes who I care not to run into.. each home is 8 miles away from one another except mine is perfectly hidden not too far along the way by a patch of river.

-11 pm and the drive was long and it was dark.

Right at the top, I saw her.

I recognized her by the long colorful skirt she wore, and the light from her earrings that shine.

Why would she be walking right now here in this neighborhood alone?-

-No fear.

A car pulled up to me, a black tesla slowly approaching. Stopping immediately the driver got out. Then I meant to make a run for it. But.

"Wait."

I saw his face, the nameless stranger who's been eye fucking me for weeks what a great place to meet right now at 11:15 pm.

"I'm going to run now."

I whispered and took off to the right of me in the trees where the darkness would lead me to escape this encounter,

"No, I just wanted to help you out with a ride!"

I felt him as his quickening pace caught up with my own.

Tripping only slightly I fell backward into his wanting grasp.

I've waited to for so long, with a deep guttural growl he pulled me to face him.

"Don't you remember me?"

Open your eyes let me see you.

Laughing I asked, haven't you seen enough of me at the cafe?

His grip tightening on my wrist...he forced.

"Open your eyes let me see you."

Why were my eyes closed?

Ezekiel.

"Some call me Mr. Kim Yun."

Ezekiel, I whispered.

Ah yes, those beautiful eyes full of stars.

He stared into my soul.

I let him.

The little girl with the soul of the sun and the sky.

"And the man in the tuxedo who stares at me through the glass window of a small office..."

His mouth crushed mine in the heat of the night.

I heard the sounds of the river nearby, and the creaking of the ground as he stepped into my abode.

My body shared with his, eager hands searched my neck holding the sides firmly yet not painfully.

Lifting my chin the tip of his tongue rushed to meet my own.

Ezekiel, I wanted to tell him, no- that life was different in this world I wished to live alone and not risk a fast life with once known a rebellious monk who smartly traveled through generations to meet up with the beautiful sky-eyed African witch.

Time I learned was not constant it was made up of energy in different space, and through a short time, I'd realized who I once was and why now I'd met this man.

And in every centurion, he'd find me,

I'd run from him.

I'd escape.

But he didn't let me this time. He bit my lip so roughly that my eyes opened from shock.

"Every time you run, but every time I stare I can feel what's held back from you.

You hide each time from me. "

This was the first time I felt fear and excitement at the same minute..

I longed to feel this aching pain desperate coveting at the same time.

Two steps back and I'd go, I couldn't, I couldn't go but I took two steps back.

50,000 years worth of strength he had, supernatural as I found my body locked in his as his arm twisted around my torso as the other was placed on my face.

His hand cold as his fingers folded tracing down to my lips.

He positioned one index finger inside my mouth.

"Suck."

In and out his finger thrust slowly.

Right under the full moon, he sampled at the nape of my neck. Biting, ravishing the border of my structure.

His right arm removing itself from around me found its way covering my eyes as he elevated my body to face in front him sitting us down upon the tree in the back of us.

Ezekiel this can't.

His index finger slipped into my skirt tickling the head of my clitoris...

"Ssshh I'm going to explore ."

Spreading my lips from under my skirt with my head on his shoulder he looked into my eyes while slowly caressing my labia with his hand now rubbing itself through and atop and in between my lips.

Quivering I closed my eyes shut tightly as my body began feeling like a furnace.

He fondles me under the moonlight.

"Open your eyes, Cecil."

Two fingers settled playfully at the entrance to my pussy. His masculine hands touching me this way left me dripping.

"Spread your pussy lips."

Reading Yun's words from his mouth slowly, his fingers laid teasingly in front of my opening beckoning me by his will.

Skidding down my skirt my moist hands shouldering I split my labia open keeping my eyes on his the entire time my juices flowing rapidly from the tension shared between us.

"I'm going to stretch your pussy."

Ah!

"Now."

Bearing his fingers into my pussy, my maxillia formed into an "O" as I felt the rush of feeling controlled.

"Keep your fucking eyes open." He growled

"I can't look at you I forced weakly."

"All those times you smiled as I watched you an now you play coy. His free hand searches my face. I've been planning to have you for decades and I'm so happy you finally realized I won't let you escape."

Ripping off the tie holding together the uptight businessman tantalizing me, grabbing my wrist behind me he rigidly tied my hands together, I couldn't move away the air brushing against my skin was almost welcomed as my body blazed with the appetite for him.

Mr. Yun's frame larger than my small yet long self-leaned defeatedly against him eyes still entangled I felt the last touches of his adjustment of my bondage.

I murmured

"Hurry up and finish what you started."

With eyes, ablaze three fingers rammed inside my taut pussy as the breath wisped itself from my frame.

Hooking the inside of my slit faster he pumped me.

"Say something little girl. Don't you have something to say?"

My eyes widen as his left hand clipped and pinched at my clit.

"Yes let me see the pleasure in your eyes."

Faster,

He pumped me not missing a second.

The loudest sounds were from my pussy nectar flowing collecting between his fingers.

Pumping me this fast I was going to cum soon. Out and in his fingers rocked my core.

"I won't let you."

He smiled finally as he looked away from me looking into the stars.

Stopping abruptly.

He left his fingers inside me, I could hear my clit beating about to explode.

Whimpering I searched his face but he'd turned himself away from me.

"Fuck yourself with my hand."

My response lingered.

"I can't."

Again he grabbed me by the neck growling, "Fuck yourself with my hand. Who do you think you're talking to?"

I reached for his hand still positioned in front of my pussy.

"And keep your eyes on me." Slowly reaching as my hand laid atop his, I began with long strokes long slow strokes.

Back and forth I guided his hand staring into his eyes,

I encircled his fingers inward rotating around inside of me.

Looking again his facial expression softened all of a sudden.

"You should know that I've wanted you since day one and I plan to take care of you for the rest of my life."

But.

I said.

"I don't like that side of you."

And I sunk deeper into him as I fucked myself faster with his fingers clawing at my g spot he ripped my fingers away and charged inside of me furiously.

"Ezeki-, Ah!!"

"You don't get to cry out if you're dissatisfied with the rest of me."

My eyes crossed from the insurmountable amount of pleasure, I came over and over again looking into his eyes has he covered my scream.

"2,000 years younger spiritually and you still wish to challenge me. My little girl I'm going to have you."

He whispered in my ear.

"Look at the stars."

Pulling his fingers from my well he lifted them right towards the star I stared into.

Now, look how wet you are for me under the full moon.

End Chapter 1

deepluve
deepluve
29 Followers