Under the Gaydar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, by the way, I smoked your roach while you guys were gone, but not to worry, I rolled another fattie for us."

"Sounds good," I replied, and Steve nodded his head, making me twitch.

When Tom finishing pissing he turned back to face us and just stood there close, with his pants down and his dick growing as he watched. He leaned in closer and put his hand on my ass. With his other hand he pinched my nipple, setting up a hotline from there to my cock. He leaned even closer and started talking in a low sexy voice, his lips just inches from my ear so that I could feel his breath there.

"Does that feel good? It sure looks good. Looks like Steve likes sucking on your crank, man. Is he doing a good job? Are you getting close, or what?"

"Um-hmmm," was all I could get out. My head was starting to fall back involuntarily from the overdose of stimuli I was getting. Steve had started to squeeze and tug on my balls with one hand and was kind of lightly tickling my asshole with the thumb of his other hand. I knew that if he applied any more pressure to my hole I'd probably start shooting right there. Then Tom sucked and nibbled on my nipple for a few seconds and I thought I was going to pass out.

See, this is what I like about group sex, you just get to have more going on for your body when there's more mouths, hands, cocks, holes, hell even feet, to go around. Two guys working me over can get me into a state that one guy can rarely achieve. I feel like I'm going to explode – I don't mean come, I mean I feel like my body is going to just explode, fly to bits in every direction. It's quite a feeling, and can be a little scary sometimes. When I do come when I'm like that, I sometimes pass out – just for a few seconds, but it can be a little embarrassing, and a little scary for an unwitting sex partner (not to mention a bit of a downer if they haven't come yet). And oh yes – I also tend to make a lot of noise in this state, I'm talking primal screaming, wild animal-type noise, and I'm not even aware that I'm doing it. So anyway, that was the territory that I was heading into out there on that back porch with Steve and Tom.

Then Tom started rubbing his dick on Steve's face. "Come on, Steve, you can take two, you got a big mouth."

"Uhn-uhn," muttered Steve around my cock. He slipped it out for a second. "I'm not suckin' on that old piece of leather!"

"Bitch!" Tom laughed and started batting Steve's face all over with his long dick. Steve started to laugh, and our rhythm was broken. He let go of my dick, stood up and smacked Tom on the ass, hard. Tom laughed and bent over, "Ooh, yeah, spank me, Daddy!" Steve smacked him again. Tom stood up again, laughing.

I was a little disappointed that the sucking had stopped and was quickly coming back to earth, but I was also a little relieved – I wasn't sure I wanted to started wailing and shooting here, outside, in my own neighbourhood, after all.

"Sorry, hun, I didn't mean to interrupt," said Tom. He turned to Steve. "I think he was just about to decorate your face with a nice big load. Check out those balls! Was your father a horse?"

I had to laugh at this, and we stood for a moment, three hard cocks, one very wet, pointing in to a centre, tips grazing each other.

"It's fucking cold out here! Let's go back in," said Tom, and we all headed back inside. I pulled my underwear up, Tom zipped his jeans, and Steve stopped in the kitchen and put his gympants back on. We went back downstairs, and this time I sat in the middle of the couch, hoping that they would sit on either side of me. They did.

"Oh, I also shut off the movie. Let's turn it back on," Tom said when we were all seated again. "Should we spark the doob too?"

"Sure," Steve and I both answered, and Tom lit the joint he'd rolled, a fattie indeed, and we passed it back and forth while the twinks on screen got down to business.

"Hey, weren't we playing a game? Where were we?" asked Tom, remembering the show-me-yours from earlier.

"Oh yeah," said Steve. "We were on assholes. I saw Jack's, and he saw mine–"

"And got a very good look, if I recall..." piped in Tom.

"Yeah, whatever, so it's your turn. Show Jack your asshole, Tom."

"But I haven't seen his yet."

"Oh yeah. Show Tom your asshole, Jack." We were all getting very stoned.

"Well... OK" I answered coyly, and stood up in front of him, as I had for Steve. I pulled down my drawers, bent over, and spread my cheeks.

"Very nice..." Tom said, leaning in close to my hole. "Do you like to put things up there?"

"Depends on what – oh, fuck!" was all I could get out, as I felt a wonderful jab in my hole. He had lubed up a finger in his mouth and shoved it in. He thrust it in and out and wiggled it around inside.

"Hmmm, look Steve. I think our Jackie-Boy here likes to get fucked."

I stood up, and he pulled his finger out. As good as it felt, I was feeling a little weird being the only naked guy in the room, bent over the coffee table getting finger-fucked. "Your turn!" I said and smiled back at Tom, as I sat down, leaving my underwear off.

Tom stood up and seemed a little wobbly as he moved into position in front of me. He opened his jeans and pulled them down – he wasn't wearing any underwear – and bent over. He had a pretty skinny ass, and it was very white. He had very little body hair and his asshole and the skin all around it was very pink. His hole winked at Steve and me invitingly.

"Lovely," I said.

"Finger, please," Tom said.

"What?"

"I fingered you – it's only fair that I get fingered too."

I looked at Steve, and he mimed a fisting hand, nodding toward Tom's ass. I wasn't sure what to make of that, but I wet my finger with spit and eased it into Tom's hole. I eased it out and back in, and wiggled it inside, and Tom started to moan and arched his back. Steve lifted his hand and mimed with two thrusting fingers, nodding his head again. I shrugged, removed my finger and spit on my fingers to wet two and then eased two in. Tom seemed to like this even more. I stroked away, getting into it myself, and the ball massage that I was now getting from Steve, who had released his erection from his pants and was slowly stroking it, watching his roommate get finger-fucked. He repeated his silent gesture again, this time with three fingers. I figured why not, and spit on my fingers again to ease in three fingers. Tom's asshole seemed to be very elastic – not loose, but I guess just accustomed to taking things up there. He was really enjoying my digital treatment. He had bent lower and was supporting himself with his hands on the coffee table. I figured I couldn't go just that far and leave it at three fingers so I lubed up with spit again and went for all four. This really had him going and he started stroking his dick.

"Is that four?" he asked between pants.

"Yes."

"Steve, you bitch! You tell everyone I have a big asshole," he panted out.

Steve threw back his head laughing. "That's right, I'm the big mouth, you're the big asshole!"

"So am I to assume our Tom-Boy here likes to get fucked too?" I mimicked Tom's earlier comment, as I pulled my fingers out of his ass.

"Oh yeah – he likes to sit on fire hydrants!"

"Fuck off!" Tom laughed, and swung around and swatted at Steve. He looked down at me. "Thanks, love." His jutting cock was now right in my face. He stood still for a moment and watched me staring at it. "I bet you're as good at sucking..."

That was all the invitation I needed. Ever since I'd laid eyes on it, I had an idea that it was the perfect size for something I liked to do and rarely got the chance for. I leaned in and took his cock in my mouth. I bobbed up and down on the head, causing him to start moaning again. I leaned in until his dick hit the back of my throat, with a few inches left to go. I took a deep breath through my nose, and pushed forward, taking him into my throat. I buried my nose in his reddish pubes.

"Holy shit! He is good! Jesus Christ, man. Oh, that's good!" He took my head in his hands and started to pump his hips.

I loved being able to deepthroat him. He was just the right size, as I'd guessed. Most guys, if their dicks are long enough, are too thick for it to work, but if they're long and not too thick, like Tom, I can really make them crazy, and I love the sensation of my throat being filled with cock too.

Steve was by now stroking my dick and his own and he leaned closer to kind of cheer me on, growling into my ear in a bedroom voice. "Oh, man, that looks so hot. I can see his dick in your throat, man, fuck you're good. I sure hope I get my turn in that hot mouth..."

Much as I love doing it, I can't deepthroat for long. It's hard to get my breathing down. I pulled back so that Tom's cock eased out of my throat and continued to work the head and first few inches rigourously with my tongue.

"Oh, fuck that's good, oh yeah, man..." Tom kept his hands on my head but stopped his thrusting. I wondered if he was getting close. Just then I felt Steve's hand leave my cock and he stood up. He pulled down and stepped out of his pants and stood next to Tom, holding his beautiful, fully hard cock in his hand, pointing toward my face. He wanted some of what Tom was getting and I was happy to oblige. I let Tom's prick slip from my mouth and grabbed Steve's and pulled him closer. I stuck out my tongue and ran it around the big head, looking up into Steve's eyes as I did it. Guys always love that. He grinned down at me. Tom, meanwhile, had dropped to his knees on the couch and leaned in between us to suck my dick. He was pretty good too, good enough to distract me from my work on Steve's crank for a few seconds. As I took Steve into my mouth and slid down his thick shaft, he held up three figures for me to see, then put them in his mouth to wet them and unceremoniously jammed them into Tom's asshole. We heard a muffled "Oh, fuck!" as he didn't take his mouth off my cock, and then he again started to moan and writhe as he had when I'd had my fingers in there. I buried my hand in his thick curly hair and guided his head to a tempo that I like.

I knew Steve was expecting me to deepthroat him as I had Tom. That's what I get for showing off. The trouble was, I already knew he was too thick for it to work. I kept taking him in all the way to the back of my throat and then I would feel myself start to gag and would pull back. I decided I'd just make it really good for him otherwise so he'd forget about my throat. I tightened my mouth and sucked him like mad, and squeezed and tugged on his big balls. I popped his dick out of my mouth and tongued and sucked his nuts and tickled his asshole with my thumb. I noticed him go up on tiptoes while I did this, so I guessed that was getting to him. All the while he was reaming his roommate's hole with his fingers. I slurped his dick back into my mouth and met his eyes with mine again. He smiled down at me.

"Yeah, suck it, baby. You look so sweet with your lips around my cock."

Now, I'm actually a total sucker for that kind of line (pun only half-intended), and I decided then that I'd give my best shot at giving him my throat. I took a deep breath through my nose and pushed my head forward. His big head hit the back of my throat and I stopped, holding it there for a second, trying to control my gag reflex. When no gag came, I eased forward slowly. I could feel my throat start to stretch around his head, and held still for a second, then eased ahead a little more, and he slipped in.

"Oh, fuck, yes!" Steve groaned, and held very still.

I moved both hands to his hips to take control of any thrusting, and eased my head back and forth so that his cock was now fucking my throat. I couldn't believe I'd gotten it in there, but once it was in, it was pretty easy. I buried my nose into his pubes and felt him rise up onto his toes again.

"Jesus Christ, that feels good! Yeah, suck my cock, boy... mmm, you're gonna... make... me... shoot..."

I eased back so that his dick pulled out of my throat. I didn't want him to come just yet. You can never be sure with a stranger if they're going to be into more play after they've come once, and I definitely had a few ideas about other things I wanted to try with these two. Tom now had his mouth full of my balls and was sucking and tugging on them while he stroked my spit-slicked dick. If he kept it up much longer I was going to come too. I did one last deep bob on Steve's prick and sat back on the couch.

"I need a break, guys," I panted, as I tousled Tom's curly hair and stroked Steve's muscular thigh.

"Ahh, come on, man – I was almost there," Steve moaned and stroked his wet dick.

"I was gonna make you shoot too – your balls were churning like mad in my mouth," said Tom, after looking up at me and letting my ballsac slip from his mouth, still stroking my cock.

"I just need a little breather. Have a seat for minute, and watch the video. Don't worry, you're both gonna come for me before I leave here!" I patted the couch cushions on either side of me, and they sighed and flumped down beside of me, still half-heartedly stroking their dicks. I reached for my beer, as did they, and sat back to watch the fuckflick for a bit. I love just hanging out naked with other men almost as much as I love having sex, so I really enjoyed this too, just lounging on a couch, naked, between two cute naked guys. They let go of their pricks but we were all still hard, and I wanted to relax a bit and at the same time let some tension build. There's nothing quite like getting some just at the point when you're basically gagging for it.

The twinks were having a nice time on the screen. It seemed they were running a pool cleaning service, whereby two of them would tackle a pool together, as well as the older owner of said pool. Then came a scene where one of the twink poolboys didn't show up for a job, leaving his colleague alone to face an older couple of bear-types, who soon had the lone young man sandwiched between them, with a fat cock up his ass and a long one down his throat. This had my dick actually twitching, and my mind racing with the realization that I was perhaps in a position to try this out, one of my all-time favourite fantasies. I don't usually get fucked. It's not that I don't like it – I do, but I'm actually very tight down there, and it takes a lot of prep and going slow before I can get a good ride going, so I usually keep that to sex with someone I've been seeing for a while. But the more I thought about it with these two guys, the hotter I got and with a last gulp of my beer, I took a plunge.

"That sure looks like fun!"

Their heads spun around to face me simultaneously.

"Are you serious?"

"Well, it does look fun, doesn't it? They sure seem to be enjoying themselves." As I spoke, the big guy in front pulled out and noisily blasted a big load all over the twink's face. Soon he was shooting too, while his ass was still getting pounded.

"Fuck yeah!" blurted Steve, grinning at me.

I turned to Tom and smiled. "Wanna fuck me?"

He looked down, feigning shyness, "Well, I guess so..." then grinned and looked me in the eye, "...hard!"

"OK, but I warn you, I'm tight, and that means there's a bit of a process to getting in. I have to be on top, and then once we get going you can go as hard as you like. I've got condoms in my pocket over there, and we'll need lots of lube, so I hope you've got some."

While I was speaking, Steve had leaned over and was reaching far under the couch. He came back up holding up a big half-full bottle of lube.

"You're such a pig! I can't believe you keep lube under our couch!" laughed Tom.

"Well, you never know when your neighbour's gonna come over and want his ass fucked," Steve grinned back.

I stood up and went over to get the condoms out of the pocket of my jeans. I guess I shared Steve's sense of always-preparedness.

"OK, Tom, lie down on the couch." He did, and I slid a condom onto his prick and poured a generous amount of lube onto it. I straddled him and stroked his slippery prod while applying some lube to my ass as well.

"What do I do?" asked Steve.

"You just stand there for a minute and stroke your big dick for us for a minute," I said, "unless Tom wants to suck it."

"No thanks," said Tom, with a mock grimace. Steve hunched down and batted at his face with his dick while Tom giggled and wriggled around under me.

"Now hold still – no thrusting until I say, OK?"

"Sure man, go for it." He stopped moving, and Steve stood and obediently stroked his cock for us.

I held Tom's long dick against my hole and put my weight onto it. The head slipped in past the first sphincter and I held still, remembering to breathe, and keeping some pressure bearing down on his cock. I love that part, the anticipation of getting my ass filled, with a dick just inside me, but not quite. It usually makes the other guy crazy and that's when they want to thrust, but if they do I spasm and it hurts like hell. A few seconds of patience though, and it'll just slide right in and we're both in heaven. Sure enough, after a few seconds of holding his cockhead hard against my second sphincter, it slipped in and I sat right down on his lap, my ass full of his meat.

"Oh fuck, man, you are tight," Tom smiled up at me,"it feels so good..."

"Yup," I said simply, as I started to ride him and he started to moan. Steve had knelt on the floor beside us and now leaned over and took my dick in his mouth. This really got me going, but I knew I sure wouldn't last long with him sucking me while Tom fucked me, and I still had my vision to enact, so after a few good bobs of his head I pulled him up by the shoulder.

"Steve, you're doing an amazing job down there, but I think you should get up here in front of me and feed me that lovely cock."

I didn't have to ask twice. Steve practically jumped up onto the couch and stood straddling Tom's body, with his dick bobbing in my face. I steadied my rhythm on Tom's pole, took a deep breath, and sucked that beautiful prick into my mouth. Here it was, my favourite fantasy come to life – two hot men, one dick up my ass and one in my mouth. This was heaven.

Tom reached up and started playing with my nipples and I thought I was going to shoot right then and there. I was trying to get Steve back into my throat and this broke my concentration, but Steve didn't seem to mind – my loud groans around his dick had him moaning too. Just as I got his cockhead in back there, Tom moved one hand to stroke my dick, while continuing to tweak on one nipple. This had me flying, getting into that state, where I think my body's going to explode. I sucked and rode and savoured it for a few minutes, but just before I was about to shoot Tom's eye out with cum, I slipped Steve's cock out of my mouth and lifted myself off Tom's and stood up beside the couch.

"Ah, come on, man... not another break!" said Tom, looking a little pissed.

"Nope," I said, reaching down for another condom, "Switch."

As I was putting the condom on Steve's wet dick, he and Tom shared a look that seemed to say, "Can you believe this guy?" I lubed him up, pulled the condom off Tom, turned around, bent over with my hands on the coffee table and said, "Fuck me."

Steve hopped down of the couch and lined up his big dick with my asshole. I had purposely had Tom fuck me first because he wasn't as thick as Steve, but now that I was stretched a bit I knew that I'd have no trouble taking him. He started to push in and for a moment I wasn't so sure, but I breathed deep and concentrated on the pleasure and soon he was in and thrusting slowly and gently, well aware of how tight I was. While this was happening, Tom had come around to stand in front of me, between me and the television. It was an amusing visual, a real-life naked guy standing there stroking his dick, with asses getting fucked on screen on either side of him. I waited until my ass was comfortably full of cock and with my customary deep breaths, leaned down and opened my mouth for Tom to shove it in. As before, his dick slid easily to the back of my mouth and right on into my throat. I was in my element, the exact position I'd fantasized about so many times while jerking off alone. I was a sawhorse of lust, and the effect of a guy fucking me at each end made it feel like one long cock was running back and forth through my entire body. I closed my eyes and surrendered to the overwhelming sensation. Long moans erupted from deep within me and mixed with the grunts and groans of the men filling my mouth and ass. I felt like I could lift my feet and hands and be held there in the air by their thrusting. Tom reached down and started to twist my nipples. I struggled to remember to breathe. Tom started panting, just as Steve reached around and started stroking my dick, hard.