Under the Kilt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get up there you pussy!" she chastised me. I climbed up onto the precarious coffee table and Louise sat forward on the edge of the sofa. She ducked forward and stuck her head under my kilt, licking and kissing my thighs as she worked her way up. I could feel her take my cock in her hand and start to rub it back and forward as her tongue flicked across my balls. She took one ball in her mouth and sucked on it long and deeply. I could feel my testicle being pulled into her mouth. She run her lips along the side of my shaft and then closed her mouth over my helmet as she took my cock into her mouth and pursed her lips around it, sucking hard. I watched from above as I saw the shape of her head bobbing back and forward along the length of my cock, covered by the tartan cloak of my kilt.

I loved the blowjob from Louise; she was able to take me in quite deeply and had a strong suck as she drew back on each stroke. However, she wanted more than a mouthful of cum that night and eventually sat back on the sofa, leaving me to step down from my uncertain podium on her coffee table. I kissed her as I stepped forward and took her breasts in each hand to squeeze them again. I then knelt down on the floor in front of her and pushed her knees apart to expose her tiny pink thong, which inadequately attempted to protect her modesty. I reached forward and pushed my two thumbs together on her mound. The thong was soaking wet and as I leaned in further I could smell the musky aroma from her sex. I poked one finger around her thong an inserted it into her saturated vagina. She was dripping wet but as I pushed my finger deeper inside her body tensed rigid like an electric shock had just been administered. Slowly I drew it out and then pushed it back as a built up a steady rhythm.

After a time I withdrew my finger and pulled her skirt and thong down, leaving them in an untidy pile at her feet as I pushed her knees apart once more to open up her up and completely expose her sex. Louise shaved her fanny to leave nothing more than a very small triangular tuft of pubic hair above her opening. I reached forward my fingers to start massaging around her clit. Almost immediately she writhed and wriggled under my touch and began to moan.

Her breathing started to shorten and the moans were broken up with frequent sighs of "yes" and "faster". I duly obliged recognising that she was closing in towards an orgasm. It was all becoming intense and frantic when she pulled me forward and demanded that I fuck her.

I stood up and lifted my kilt before lowering myself onto Louise as she lay on the sofa. My cock was poised at the entrance to her vagina as she reached down to guide me in. I slid comfortably inside her with my cock gliding on her slippery wetness. I pushed forward as far as I could go to be sure I was as deep inside her as I could manage before drawing back out and pushing my cock deep into her once more.

Her cries were loud now as she screamed for "more" and "faster" and to "fuck me you bastard!". In no time it seemed she clenched her thighs tightly to my hips and let go a whimpering cry as she reached her climax. Her hand dug in to my buttocks as she clung to me while I was deeply impaled inside her. I could hear her start to sob in my ear as she continued to shudder under me. I wasn't spent yet and after she settled down I began to push in and out once more.

"Wait." she asked. "Stop. I'm too tender and sensitive after my orgasm."

I held steady for a few moments, with my cock still deep inside her. "Do you want me to pull out?" I asked. She nodded and I withdrew my cock. She knew I was disappointed but I had to respect that she was feeling delicate after her orgasm and there would be no pleasure in forcing myself on her.

I sat back on the sofa and Louise reached out wrap her hand around my cock and start stroking it up and down. After a period of jerking me off, she repositioned herself to take my cock back into her mouth again. As proficient as her cock sucking was, it wasn't sending me over the edge after the earlier sensation of pumping it in and out of her sopping wet fanny. Louise had been sucking me off for a fair while and her jaw was obviously starting to ache when she sat up. "I'm sorry." she groaned, as she grasped my cock in her hand again to begin wanking me off once more.

"Are you too sore?" I enquired.

"Yes, my fanny is always too sensitive after I've orgasmed and my jaw is about to lock up." she explained.

"Fair enough." I said acknowledged. "What about a titty fuck?" I asked.

Louise readily agreed so I stood up and removed my sporran and my dishevelled kilt, leaving them lying on the floor in a pile next to Louise's clothes. I then stood in front of Louise as she leaned forward on the edge of the sofa and wrapped those amazing tits either side of my cock. She pushed them firmly together to enfold my penis and we started to move in tandem as my shaft rubbed up and down in between those glorious mounds.

Periodically, my cock would fall out of that deep valley as we lost our rhythm or I started thrust too quickly in my excitement. I stood back and asked her to move forward off the sofa and lay on the floor in front of the coffee table. She obliged and I straddle across her, placing my cock back between her tits again as she pushed them together and clamped perfectly them around my prick. This was a much more effective position, which left me in charge of the pace. I quickly stepped up the speed as I pushed back and forward between Louise's boobs. Every now and then she would lean forward and try and flick her tongue across my helmet as it thrust forward towards her mouth.

"Are you close?" she asked.

I was. I could feel the tension building in my balls as my cock plunged back and forward between those large, firm mounds. "Yes." I gasped, "I'm going to shoot my cum all over your face and tits." I warned her.

"Okay." she agreed. "Do it and spray your cum all over me." she begged. "I want to taste your spunk and rub your cum into my body." she told me. Louise was obviously tired now and realised that a bit of dirty talk might be enough to push me over the edge and bring the night to a close. "Fucking shoot it Dan!" she shouted at me. "Shoot that cum in my mouth and all over my face."

I was there now. I could feel the spunk travelling from my balls up my shaft. I held my breath and tensed my body as the first line of cum shot from the tip of my cock and landed across Louise's face. It ran in a streaky line from her chin, across her mouth, over her eye and into her hair. She opened her mouth wide and stuck her tongue out as the second line of cum shot through the air and landed across her mouth and shot past onto her nose. She licked her tongue in a circle around her mouth to gather up my cum and take it into her mouth. My cock was free of her tits now and continued to pump out stream after stream of jizz, which coated her chin and neck. I sat further back to let the last drops of cum fall onto her breasts. Louise smiled at me and then again licked her tongue slowly around her mouth, gathering up as much of the remaining cum as she could reach. She made a big show of swallowing deeply and then opening her mouth up wide again to show off to me that she had consumed my spunk. She used her hands to wipe away the sperm from her face and nose and chin and then worked down to her neck and boobs as she rubbed it into her skin to stop it running and dripping onto the carpet below her.

"That was amazing." I exclaimed.

Louise nodded in agreement but we were both spent now. Embarrassment over our escapades had quickly set in. We both stood up in awkward silence again. I headed over to re-dress and put my kilt back on. Louise left the room to clean herself up properly and returned a few minutes later, dressed in a gown to protect her modesty.

We seemed to have used up all our conversation and the silence was heavy as we avoided each other's gaze. I mumbled something about calling a taxi. It was 4am now and it might take a while for one to arrive. I said that I was happy to walk the 2-3 miles to my house and that the fresh air would help my hangover. We hugged each other and kissed briefly and I quickly disappeared out the front door, walking purposefully towards the narrow lane leading back to the main road.

12