Under the Light of a Full Moon

Story Info
I go to a Swinger's Club with my friend Monica.
3.3k words
3.88
18.9k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Under the Light of a Full Moon...A Swinger Club Story

This is the true accounting of a girlfriend and I's visit to a Lifestyle Club, in Philadelphia, PA on Saturday evening, July 8, 2017. I am writing this as factually as possible, with my own thoughts and impressions throughout the night. This is also being written from the perspective of a single woman, who has been a Unicorn and experienced sexual adventures in her lifetime, with varying degrees of satisfaction and disappointment. See this night, through my eyes and take from it what you will...

I had been wanting to go to a Swinger's club for a while now. I am not partnered, so I knew it would be a different experience for me. Friends of mine, Larry and Debbie are members at Sunnyrest, a nudist colony near the Poconos. I had gone the previous weekend and had a great time. It's not sexual to be just naked, it's more of a liberating experience, with like-minded people. I am a Witch, so Skyclad, or nude, comes quite comfortably to me. Larry had told me that he and his lovely bride Debbie had gone to Pleasure Garden a few times and had a great time. Larry is a HUGE exhibitionist and they enjoyed having sex in one of the rooms with people watching them. Now, I don't care to see Larry and Debbie having sex but I have ALWAYS been curious to see OTHER people having sex. Plus, I'm Bisexual and I love to flirt with girls...so I asked my friend Monica to go with me. Monica is very open-minded...very sexual but completely straight. She has been wanting to go to a "Sex Club" also so she was completely on board.

I did some research and found out that Saturday nights are for couples and single women; no single men are allowed. Which is a GOOD thing (sorry, guys!) because, sad to say...sometimes men can't seem to behave themselves...especially if they haven't had sex in a while and my Sex Aura is strong. Witches have a strong Charisma that glows from them and I didn't want anyone saying something really inappropriate to me, or making me feel uncomfortable. LOL...even though I'm Russian, and a TOTAL Alpha Female from Philly who would put even the worst offenders to shame with my sharp words...but still...

The club is in a shopping center, attached to an Adult Boutique. Now, I'm over at Adult World all the time so I was like whatever...but we came in, we had to check our cell phones because there are strict rules about pictures, texting etc and we brought a bottle of wine in, because it's BYOB. They had a full buffet dinner, with pasta, salad and desserts. Of COURSE, we weren't interested in food right away, we were dying to see everything in the club. So, we got some wine and looked up at the big TV above the bar, and it was playing super hardcore porn...it was a guy with three girls. Snort...I LOVE porn, I really do, but I just rolled my eyes. Typical male fantasy lol. We wandered around, went into the Adult Boutique and Monica bought a Vibrator. I have a TON of Vibrators so I wasn't going to buy one, but we wandered back and there were rooms for Peep Shows but it said $2...which was confusing...so we went back to the Desk clerk and asked him about it...he said men would go in there and masturbate in front of the model who was ALSO masturbating...no glass, like in Madonna's "Open your Heart" video (Hey, I'm a child of the 80's lol!) ...we were laughing and figuring it was AGAIN a man thing. It's all good lol.

So, we went back into the club and walked around the OTHER side...where the DUNGEON was at...now, this wasn't like "Porn Dungeon" that you would see on any of the sites but it was a room with chairs and a stage and these kind of ...well, there's no way else to describe it...gyn tables...where someone could kind of lie down with their legs spread...you get the picture lol. No one was really in there yet so we sat down to eat. I am super outgoing and extremely confident. I started talking to the couple next to us and a young black girl sat down with us and ate. The couple had been in the Lifestyle for years and they talked about how they would come to the club and swap partners.

We had started drinking a bit more at that point and went to the back rooms where different things were painted on the walls and most had either a mattress with white sheets on them or chaise lounges that were covered in a white sheet. The first room we stopped in had a Symbian. Again, I watch a LOT of porn, so I've seen 'em, but not up close...they kind of looked like a floor mounted dildo on the bed with a strip attached to it for clitoris stimulation and different sizes. The sign on the door said $20/half hour. There was NO way I was paying for it but the oh-so-nice African American security guard/attendant (can you imagine this man's resume LOL??) offered to let us do it for free. I didn't give a shit if Monica wanted to try it or not...cuz I sure as shit was doing it and I didn't CARE if people watched lol. The black guy showed us how to attach the different parts and you put a condom and lube on it and we were both wearing dresses so I said "I'm going first!" Monica said she was going to get more wine because HELL, we needed it lol.

She came back, the black guy was helping me climb on it, it was a "teeny weeny" and I managed to get it inside of me without falling off the damn bed and I switched it on and ordered him to get out and Monica to watch me from the window. There is a little cushion you brace your arms on and you just bounce up and down on it. I just let it do its work and thought, "edh" until I turned it on to the highest. OH SNAP!! I went "WHOA!!" really loud and I could see Monica cracking up through the window. I had a quick orgasm...probably could've had more but I knew she was waiting to try it. I waved her in, and pulled the condom off and said, "Damn, it's all WET!" She said that she heard the roar and it sounded like a chainsaw!

Monica got on, decided on the same attachment, new condom, etc. I asked her if she wanted me to leave and she said no, so I just sat next to her while she rode it. It was surreal...but in a matter of time she was Cumming...and I was watching her face and she loved it. We were giggling so hard we couldn't stop...We walked around for a bit and chatted with some other people then we happened to see a very attractive couple headed into one of the rooms. We introduced ourselves and asked if we could watch them...they said sure, but they wanted to shut the door and close the curtain.

They started kissing and quickly stripped down. Now, it's interesting to me, for some reason, at this time, I'm just not into men. It's not that I don't LOVE sex with them and I have a lover who gives me multiple orgasms on a regular basis. But the woman was just beautiful to me. She lay down on the bed and he started eating her pussy. I sat on the edge of the bed and started to stroke her hair and fondle her breasts. I LOVE tits lol. I stare at them all the time...and let's face it, I have huge ones and I love them just as much LOL. I am a natural 42DD and have an hourglass figure. The wife spread my legs and before I knew it, I was naked and she was kissing me...and kissing me...and caressing my boobs then licking my pussy with light flickering touches and telling me I tasted great.

To my surprise, Monica bolted up off the floor and literally DOVE into this woman's pussy. Monica is STRAIGHT! I was SHOCKED lol!! She went on licking and eating the wife's pussy like a PRO! (Monica, if you are reading this, you know what I mean lol!) And the wife LOVED it...she came in Monica's mouth! Hubby loved it too... he was standing up and stroking his cock, which was semi- hard. I knelt in front of him and gave him a quickie Blow Job... just a few sucks up and down. He moaned. The HotWife asked Monica to scissor her (For those who don't know what that means, it means tribbing or rubbing pussies together. Monica was making LOVE to this woman...kissing her, touching her, sucking on her nipples. I said to the husband, "Fuck my friend, she needs it more than I do" ... He put a condom on and fucked Monica from behind while she was on top of the wife fully clothed. Her face contorted and I could tell she liked it.

The husband then pulled out of Monica's cunt and the two of us cuddled on either side of the HotWife and caressed her body while he tossed the condom off to the side and drove his fully erect cock into his wife's tiny cunt. Monica was sucking on her tits and I was rubbing her erect clit that was wet and slimy from Monica's mouth. She also had a bullet vibrator that I rubbed on her clit as her husband was inside of her. I myself love that, when my lover is inside of me and my G Spot is being stimulated at the same time my Clitoris is. The wife was screaming at that point and the husband pulled out and dripped his jizz all over her pussy and belly. We all took a breath then put our clothes on and they said "thank you, that was amazing!" to us and left.

Now, here comes a little commentary lol. I know my male readers are reading this and most likely have wood...but let me try to explain what went through MY mind. I can't speak for Monica, because I think she was a bit dazed by what happened. (She said later that she was incredibly mesmerized by the woman's breasts and just reacted to the erotic sights). I am a nurse and a healer. I've been certified in Reiki Master and I give a hell of a massage. It's my nature to give people pleasure, and ALSO being a chef, I do it that way at all. So, in THAT vein, I was pleased to have made them feel good. It technically WASN'T a four-way because I didn't touch Monica. Didn't even think of it. Technically barely even touched the husband. ALLLL about the wife. But it made me think about the two FMF's that I had had. You see, as a Unicorn, or whatever you want to call the third party in a three-way...or whatever...you are there to serve the needs of the couple. I KNEW that going on and honestly, I just kind of went with the flow. I mean, I got my pussy licked and that was awesome...and I LOVED touching her body. I like my women petite and she had a long lithe figure. But the suck part is...THEY are together...in love...it's REALLY not about you. It's a little lonely and you have to fight against the feeling of getting used. I felt bad for Monica because although she got fucked, she didn't really get TOUCHED and I WANTED that for her. BUT...she seemed to be fine with it. The next day I asked her, "How was he?" She shrugged.

At this point we were done with the 1.5 Liter bottle of wine and I ran out to get the wine coolers that were in the car. The DJ was rockin'...really good music. I had seen this REALLY beautiful dark-haired beauty that looked just like Mila Kunis and she was out on the dance floor with another older woman and a man. At this point I was drunk...and well...I don't have a hell of a lot of inhibitions when I'm drunk lol. So, I was fondling the two women and the younger one was showing her bra. I kept touching her friend's breasts to fuck with her and laughing because she kept backing away from me. I teased "Mila" saying her friend was afraid of me. Her friend, who looked like an attractive Eastern European woman started dancing with me and spinning me then slow dancing and caressing my 42DD's. So, I started getting turned on. She whispered in my ear that she had never been with a woman before and she wanted me. I got wet.

I grabbed her hand and led her to one of the bedrooms. We fell on the bed and started kissing. She was kissing me so hard she bit my lip! I said ouch not so hard! She was breathing heavily and had my clothes completely off in about three seconds and was kissing me all over my body, touching my erect tits, finger-fucking me, licking my pussy up and down. Her passion for me was amazing...and touching to see. Except when she almost bit my clit off LOL! I said, "HONEY CALM DOWN!" and started laughing. I spread my legs for her so she could feast. Just as I was getting into it, someone knocked on the door...and I was irritated. I hadn't had a woman eat my pussy for almost a year, OH COME ON!! It was the boyfriend. To my disappointment, she let him in.

He came in with the beautiful Russian woman I had been flirting with. He quickly stripped off and stuck his cock in her mouth. I distinctly remember barking, "DUDE! Leave her alone, she's having fun!" He assured me that she LOVED it. Maybe she did...I don't know her lol. So, I started caressing her, playing with her full breasts and her pussy...which was a bit sweaty. Bossy Pants boyfriend tells us to get in the "69" position. Snort! I don't tolerate people telling me what to do...especially people who interrupt my play time! Plus...well...she had a stinky box. SORRY, I said it! LOL. I am a hygiene freak and I'm not just randomly going down on girls lol! I said "NO" in my best Russian Bitch Witch voice and he turned to the other girl who was in the corner watching and told her to fetch the woman's toys. Geezzzz, why didn't I think of that??!! Oh hell, it was my first time lol.

So, the other girl left and comes in with a plastic bag. Oh yay, it's like Christmas! LOL! I pull out a Strap-on and I start laughing my ass off. Because one of MY fantasies is having a woman fuck me with a strap-on. But I'm not doing it in front of THAT dude because he tried to sneak his fingers in my pussy when I wasn't looking and I had to smack his hand away...obviously the Glare in my eye was not enough! LOL...So I say to the man, "Fuck, you gotta help me put this shit on, I don't know what I'm doing" ...and he helps me step into it. I climb on the bed and guide the big latex dong into her and start bucking my hips and fucking her hard. Let me tell you something...Fucking is HARD! It's HARD to keep thrusting like that! He stuck his dick back in her mouth. I was kind of hoping she would bite HIM...like REALLY hard because they would've been hilarious and awesome but NO...girlfriend was squirming and yelling and LOVING the dildo.

I looked down and while I seriously have NO idea how far the dildo is supposed to go in or what she likes, I said "FUCK IT, this is too much work" and took it off me. I took the dildo out of harness and noticed that the end was like a hollow tube that you could kind of put your fingers into. Now, she had put TWO fingers into me and called me "Bitch" so I started laughing to myself as I thought to myself, I 'll GET YOU MY PRETTY! I'll finger fuck you AND dildo fuck you at the same time! BHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHHA!! So, I put the dildo inside of her and angled it upward and started fucking her with it as hard as I could...going as fast as I could. She started wailing and bucking her hips and suddenly the bed underneath her was soaking wet. Now, I'm not an expert, but I'm pretty sure that was my second time I made a woman squirt. I fucking love that...I really do lol.

The man left and we clung together. She was crying and kissing my face...kissing my lips. Her lips tasted of me. I sucked her tongue. She was saying, in her accent, "I love you so much, thank you so much, you made me so happy, you are amazing" I held her and cuddled her and stroked her hair. I told her to get away from that man, I didn't like him. She said that he was married and she was his mistress...they were both Arabian. Sigh...I'm sorry to be racist but no WONDER he talked to her like that.

I walked out into the hallway, my pussy was a little tender. I saw this attractive blonde girl with her man standing in the hallway with her big breasts in a corset hanging out. I said, "Hello, what pretty titties! Can I touch?" She said sure, and I stood there for a couple of minutes fondling her boobies and pinching the nipples. Then I went out to the bar area where the dance floor is. Poor Monica was sitting with the hot Russian girl looking completely wrecked. It was around 3 am. I realized that all this had taken place when the Moon went Full...and I smiled a secret smile and said, "It's time to go, we got to go back to the Hotel". So we went back, and went back to the room.

When we got back to the room we both stripped down and I started laughing hysterically and saying, "My fingers smell like pussy!!"

She said, "Mine too!" so I asked to smell her breath and she almost fell over laughing. I ribbed her about eating pussy. We collapsed in bed with the TV on and passed out cold. I woke up the next morning and texted my Lover to tell him about everything that had happened. Now he KNOWS me...and he knows me well, so I'm sure he could "kind of" picture the shenanigans but it's hard to describe by text. He asked me if I had cum and I said only with the Symbian and he found that hard to believe. It boggles my mind that STILL to this day men think that 5 minutes of someone licking your pussy, esp someone who doesn't KNOW your pussy or what you like will make you cum...I mean, I AM multiorgasmatic...but that is as much mental as physical. Plus, I cum MUCH easier vaginally. And I am Tantric...I'm driven by emotion. I probably could've gotten there with the Middle Eastern woman if her Lord and Master hadn't bust in lol. But it's fine. I STILL had a great time.

So, I'd like to go back...my all-time fantasy is two women and an MMF and I am sure at some point, perhaps if I am very very lucky...this will come true for me...in the meantime, I learn, I open my mind...I open my heart to new experiences, I maintain my boundaries and I remain true to myself.

I see the Moon and the Moon sees me. I bless the Moon and the Moon blesses me.

~sexynursechef~