Under The Mistletoe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ann Douglas
Ann Douglas
3,172 Followers

Nina's mound was covered with a thick mat of black, curly hair. It was more hair than Tracy had ever seen on another woman, not that she'd really had the opportunity to take a close look at that many women. Spread out across her pelvic region in a wild and natural state, she found it strangely erotic.

Tracy reached out with her fingers and lightly brushed the wiry hair, surprised at how wet it was. She was close enough to be filled with the scent of Nina's arousal. A pleasant, musky smell that made her want to taste the older woman even more.

With an excited, yet hesitant touch, Tracy moved her fingers along the deep furrow between Nina's legs, then slid two of them inside. A motion that caused Nina to give a satisfying groan in response.

"Yes . . . yes," Nina groaned. "Touch me right there."

Tracy did just that, walking her fingers up and down Nina's wet flesh until Nina was even wetter with anticipation. Then she slid first one, then two fingers into her depths, moving them back and forth in quick succession, playing with Nina like she knew she herself liked to be played with.

"Yes, just like that," Nina panted in way of encouragement, words mixed with deep, resounding moans.

Tracy's pace soon became frantic, pumping in and out of Nina with determined intensity. As she did, she could feel the walls of Nina's womanhood pressing against her fingers, the number of which had grown to four.

Along with those fingers buried deep, Tracy moved her thumb to caress the hard center of Nina's sex, causing Nina to buck wildly with the added pleasure. The unspoken message was that she wanted more, and the neophyte lover was only too willing to give it. She pressed her hand even deeper, until Nina began to shudder from the intensity of her touch. And still, it wasn't enough.

"Suck me!" Nina cried out, "I want you to fuck me with your tongue!"

Tracy had been thinking exactly the same thought. She couldn't wait to taste the juices that covered her hand. She pulled back her fingers and was about to replace them with her mouth, but was stopped by Nina.

"No, not like that," Nina said as she stopped her with out outstretched hand, "lay on the bed, I'll get on top of you."

Giving in to the voice of experience, Tracy did as she was told. No sooner was she on her back than Nina climbed onto the bed and swung a muscular leg over her body. Just as quickly, she moved up towards the headboard until her moist sex was only inches above Tracy's face.

"Tell me how much you want me," Nina said as she held herself just out of Tracy's reach.

"I want you," Tracy said in a desperate voice, "I want you so bad it hurts."

Satisfied with the answer, Nina braced herself against the headboard with her hands and lowered herself onto Tracy. The younger woman wasted no time in assaulting the sex pressed against her mouth with all of her enthusiasm. Her tongue moved back and forth, covering every inch of exposed pinkness.

Her heart was racing yet again as the overwhelming taste of Nina's womanhood filled her. Her lips found the exposed clit, kissing it at first, then closing around it with determination. Every touch, every caress, sent joyous spikes into Nina and Tracy's tongue continued to burrow deep within.

And still, despite Tracy's resolve, Nina knew it wasn't going to be enough. Pleasing as her efforts were, and there was nothing wrong in what she was doing, she was just too inexperienced to close that last hurdle between the plateau they had reached and that on which lay much sought after bliss. At least not without a little help.

"I have an idea that I think you'll like," Nina said as she lifted herself off of the woman beneath her, her tone giving no clue that her efforts had been anything but satisfactory.

Before Tracy could agree or raise an objection, Nina had rolled over to the side of the bed and pulled open one of the drawers below. She reached inside it and pulled out something that Tracy couldn't quite see at first. In wasn't until she heard a soft buzzing in the air that she realized what the older woman now held.

"Oh my," Tracy said as she looked at the long, at least eighteen inch, black wand. As long as a Policeman's baton, it put the little six-inch toy she kept so well hidden at home to shame.

"Just lay back and relax," Nina said, "you're going to love this."

Intrigued, Tracy stretched out on the bed and Nina reached out with the tip of the huge vibrator and placed it between the prone woman's small breasts. She could immediately feel the gentle vibrations passing through her flesh and thought that aside from its size, it really wasn't much different than hers after all.

"It has three power settings," Nina said, almost as if she was a saleswoman for the product, moving the wand back and forth across Tracy's breasts, stopping at her pink nipples and massaging each of them for a few seconds. "Low, which is what it's on now, medium which is what most people tend to use, plus high, which I personally like to refer to as Oh My God!"

As Tracy digested that description, Nina pushed the switch to the middle setting. A louder hum filled the air as the Hispanic woman guided the tip across Tracy's stomach and down between her legs.

"Ooooo," Tracy gasped as the vibrating head came to rest against her sex.

Nina let it rest there for a while, moving it up and down ever so slowly while she leaned forward and kissed Tracy, first on her lips, then on each breast. Then she placed her body on top of Tracy's, their breasts rubbing against each other, nipple to nipple. The wand was now wedged between both of their legs, held in place by her weight.

"Now, isn't this better," she said as nuzzled her cheek against Tracy's and kissed her neck.

"Oh yes," Tracy replied, "this is wonderful."

Both of them began to rock and grind their bodies against the other, keeping time to both the music and each new cascading wave erupting from between their legs. Flesh rubbed against flesh, covered in sweaty desire as it neared a fevered pitch. Billows tore though them until they teetered on the edge.

Sensations that continued to increase with each passing heartbeat, until they were almost one in their passions. More beads of sweat covered their backs and breaths shortened. Already they were in a warm, comfortable place that both would've been happy to remain. Well at least one of them.

Not saying a word, Nina surreptitiously slipped her hand back down between them and flipped the wand to its highest setting. Then she grabbed Tracy and held her even tighter.

It didn't take a handful of breaths for Tracy to realize what had happened, or why Nina had referred to level three as she had. Like a match to a pool of gasoline, both of their clits exploded in orgasmic fury, sending them hurdling over the cliff and into the abyss.

It was a climax that seemed to travel back and forth between each of their bodies, increasing in intensity with each passage. It lasted both forever and only a few seconds, finally reducing in scope until only the memory remained. A memory that would not be quick in fading. Even after Nina had shut the vibrator totally off, Tracy was sure she could still feel its resonance deep inside her.

-=-=-=-

The clock on the wall now stood at half past two. They had been at it for nearly two hours, something Tracy found incredible. No lovemaking session with a guy had lasted half this long. She couldn't remember the last time she'd felt so wonderfully tired. Holding Nina tight against her, she closed her eyes and relived the memories of their journey, wanting to hold onto them as long as she could.

"Ready for round three, love?" Nina asked as she kissed the redhead's hand, slipping her fingers into her mouth and licking off the dried orgasmic residue that had covered them earlier.

"Round three?" Tracy said in disbelief.

"Did you think I was kidding before at the party?'

"No, but I ... "

"Of course if you're too tired we could..."

"No, I'm not too tired," Tracy quickly answered, wondering where this woman, who was almost ten years older than her, found the strength.

"Great!" Nina called out as she hopped up out of the bed in a burst of energy.

Dropping down beside the bed, Nina again opened the drawer in the base of the bed. Tracy was almost afraid what she would produce from it next. Afraid, yet intrigued at the same time.

"Since you also like guys," Nina said as she started standing up again, "I thought you might like to give this a go. I'm not much for being on the receiving end, but I do like wearing it."

As soon as she heard Nina's words, Tracy had a good idea of what she was talking about. She had never actually seen one before, except maybe in pictures on a few websites she had explored out of curiosity. Yet, if the baton they had just used gave her pause, the large rubber toy in Nina's hand almost made her head for the door.

It had to be at least ten inches long, and thicker than any man Tracy had known in the biblical sense. She could almost close her eyes and imagine it was the real thing, seeing that it was so lifelike, right down to the veins along the shaft and the balls hanging below. Around the base was a leather harness, complete with long straps that you could tie around your legs and waist.

"What do you think?" Nina asked, holding the artificial cock up higher so that Tracy could get a better view.

"What do I think?" Tracy thought, "I think I went to the party tonight with the idea that maybe I'd dance a little and have a good time. That I might even wind up blowing one of the guys, if not letting him get between my legs, if it really felt right. Instead I've gone to bed with a woman, had two of the best orgasms of my life, and now she wants to fuck me. What do I think?"

"Tracy?" Nina asked after a few moments, reminding her lover for the night that she was still waiting for an answer.

Five seconds passed, then ten, and still no words came from her mouth.

"Tracy???"

-=-=-=-

"Fuck me, fuck me harder," Tracy cried out as the woman behind her slammed her strap on cock deep into her once again. "God in heaven, I need it so bad and it feels so, so good!"

Nina had been fucking Tracy for almost a half hour now, bringing her to the brink of a climax and then backing off. Only to then start over once more from the beginning. It was a pattern that was driving the younger woman mad with lust - and she was loving it.

Nina moved her hands up and down Tracy's body as she continued to fuck her with increasing ferocity. Her fingers closed tight against the redhead's small breasts, squeezing them and playing with the nipples. Nina always got off being in control, and there was no time she was more in control than when she was fucking another woman.

Totally drenched in the combined sweat of their third bout of lovemaking, Tracy moaned like an animal as she clutched the sheet beneath even harder in her tightly balled hands. Never in the seven years she'd been sexually active had she ever experienced anything like what she was feeling now. If this was her last night on Earth, she would only have one wish - that she reached orgasm before she died.

Already, Nina had taken her further than she had imagined possible, and if she would just go on a little longer, Tracy knew heaven was hers. She was so close she could taste it.

Nina pushed Tracy's head and shoulders down against the mattress, giving her even greater leverage. The friction of her strap on against her own sex was enough to drive her into pre-orgasmic fits as well. Pulling out of her lover at the verge of orgasm grew harder each time, but still she knew she had to do it at least once more.

"Noooo!" Tarcy's mind screamed as she felt the pressure within her fade as Nina withdrew again. How could she do it when she was so nearly there.

It was a complaint that she dared not give voice to, for fear that Nina might stop for good, not just long enough for her to cool down and have to start up that steep hill to nirvana again.

This time however, the pause only lasted seconds. Just long enough for Nina to turn Tracy over onto her back and press deep inside her once more. The realization that they were going to reach that mountaintop this time brought an almost indescribable joy to the young redhead.

Tracy screamed in ecstasy as Nina drove her inorganic manhood deep within her, burying its full length. Their bodies became once again one, their burning flesh glowing with passion.

Face to face, their lips met, their tongues intertwined even as their bodies quaked in anticipation of a heart-stopping explosion.

With her last vestiges of strength, fueled by the blind desires of lust, Nina continued to pump away. She knew she couldn't keep it going much longer, but also knew she didn't need much more.

Tracy sensed the same thing as she wrapped her legs around Nina's waist, as if she feared she would play a cruel joke on her and once again take her joy away at the last moment. This was not to be, because not even Nina had the strength to deny herself what she knew was about to come.

"Fuck me!" Tracy screamed at the top of her lungs, loud enough to have awaken the people on the first floor had they been home. Even if she had been in her own basement room, in her parent's house, she wouldn't have cared.

One deep, final thrust and they were there. The violent eruption that had been building was unleashed and nothing could contain it. Their bodies shook uncontrollably as the fires consumed them.

They had no words to describe what they felt, not even to each other. All they knew was that it was good. So very good.

They also knew, there would be no fourth attempt. Like a forest fire that had all the air sucked out of it by an explosion, all of their passions had been extinguished in one soul shattering moment.

-=-=-=-

Tracy slept the sleep of the dead all day Sunday. When she finally crawled out of bed around dinnertime, she didn't even remember how she got home or what state she had been when she got there. Hopefully, it was in a respectable enough state that her parents didn't ask too many questions about where she had been.

Wrapping herself in her robe, she headed upstairs where her family was just finishing dinner.

"Well look who finally decided to join us," Karen Smith said as she noticed her older sister appear in the doorway that led up from the basement .

"You must've had a really good time last night," her father said, causing Tracy to carefully listen to his tone for signs of disapproval.

Hearing none, the twenty-four breathed a silent sigh of relief. Evidently, she had made it home in a presentable form.

"Would you like me to make you something to eat, dear?" her mother, Donna asked.

"No thank you, Mom," Tracy said, "I think what I'd really like to do is just go back to bed. I'm still pretty beat."

"Okay, dear," her mother replied with an understanding grin.

"Oh Tracy," Brian Smith said as she began to turn, causing her to stop in mid-motion and turn back around.

"Yes, Dad?"

"I understand that last night was a special occasion, so I'm not going to say anything about your staying out all night," he said, this time a seriousness in his voice. "But I don't expect you to be making a habit of it. Not while you're still living under my roof."

"Don't worry, Dad," I don't think I could ever have another night like last night if I tried."

With that, she headed back down to her room, to still much needed sleep and thoughts filled with the magic of mistletoe, and a night when she'd had her Christmas stocking truly stuffed.

END

Ann Douglas
Ann Douglas
3,172 Followers