Under the Mistletoe!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Evil Alpaca
Evil Alpaca
3,666 Followers

"We are under the mistletoe. So you can kiss it if you want!"

Vic felt himself blushing furiously. He wondered how long Jack had been watching him stare. He looked up, wondering if Jack expected him to take him seriously. Jack was biting his lower lip pensively, apparently uncertain as to how Vic would react. Vic was left with one last question: How far did he want to take this?

With one hand on each of Jack's hips, he pulled his sweat pants down to his knees. Jack's dick was amazing. It was fully erect now, a full nine inches of smooth, hard flesh. It and his scrotum were cleanly shaved. Vic wasn't even looking at his friend anymore. Just that dick. He pressed it against his face and was amazed by the heat it gave off. He wrapped one of his hands around it and he felt Jack shudder. He looked up to see Jack was still biting his lip, more in pleasant anticipation than trepidation, and his eyes were closed. Vic started pumping that gorgeous dick with one hand while copping a feel of Jack's ass with the other. His butt-cheeks were clenched, and his normally tight butt was solid muscle at that moment. Vic released his hold on Jack's dick, grabbed two handfuls of ass and placed the head in his mouth. And slowly, he started to pull Jack toward him, letting his dick slide down his throat.

It was an unusual experience. Dry and hot on its first pass down, Vic was only able to get about four to five inches in his mouth. He wrapped one hand around the root to steady it as he slid it into and out of his mouth. He was trying to remember every porn film he had ever watched. He was letting the length of his tongue drag along the shaft on every out-stroke and breathing hot, warm air on it periodically. Jack was holding onto Vic's head to steady himself. He wasn't in the safest position to be getting a blowjob, but he wasn't going to complain.

Vic managed to unbuckle his jeans with his free hand and push them down past his hips, letting his own seven-inch member out of its cage. He had never felt as hard in his life. He started stroking his own member while sucking on Jack's. His friend was pumping more quickly now, sliding more and more of his dick down Vic's throat. He had managed to shirk his shirt, letting Vic get a good view of that smooth, perfectly sculpted body. He released his own dick so he could run both hands over Jacks legs, ass, back, and finally his balls. They felt so warm and heavy in his hands.

"Vic . . . Vic, I'm gonna shoot. You might wanna . . ."

Vic wasn't sure what Jack was thinking, but he wasn't backing down now. He pulled back until only the head of Jack's dick was in his mouth. He continued gently fondling those balls while stroked the shaft with the other hand. It didn't take long before he felt the first splash on his tongue, then on the back of his throat. Cum was spurting into his mouth at a rapid rate. Finally, Jack had once last twitch and Vic pumped the last vestige of fluid from it home. He let the head of Jack's dick out of his mouth with a slight 'pop' noise. He looked up at Jack with his mouth still open, giving him a view of a mouth full of white, sticky cum. He closed his mouth, kissed the still enormous cock in front of him, then swallowed all of the salty fluid in a single gulp. Yummy!

Vic wrapped his arms around Jack's waist and lowered him to the ground. No sooner than Jack's feet hit the ground than he wrapped his hand around Vic's still throbbing cock.

"Got any lube?"

"Bedroom . . . Nightstand."

Jack, still holding Vic's dick, led him into the bedroom. He used his free hand dig out a good sized bottle of lubricant out of a drawer, then began coating Vic's member with it. He took his time, applying a generous amount then using both hands to rub it all over Vic's dick and balls. After he felt it was suitably slick, he turned around and lay down chest first on the bed with his knees on the flood. He spread his knees, flicked his long black hair over to one side as he looked back at Vic, and reached back to pull his ass cheeks apart.

"Well, what are you waiting for?"

Vic kneeled behind him and placed the head of his dick at Jack's asshole. He savored the look of Jack's muscular back and the look of his hair cascading over one shoulder. He started pushing the head into Jack's tight asshole. He went slowly at first, letting Jack's ass accommodate his considerable girth. Jack gasped. Finally, the head was all the way in, and Jack's sphincter was gripping the shaft. Vic stopped for a moment, letting his friend relax while he himself reveled in the sensation. He had gone this way with a girl in high school, but she was nothing compared to this. This was the tightest orifice he had ever stuck his dick into. As he felt Jack's ass relax, he started sliding his dick further in, letting his balls lightly slap Jack's posterior, then slid outward again. He went slowly, savoring the pressure being exerted on his dick and the rippling of Jack's muscles as he began pushing back. Vic started ran his hands up and down the other boy's back, then return to grasping his hips. Suddenly, the phone rang.

"Answer it!"

"Wha . . .?"

"Just answer it. I kind of like the idea of you fucking me in the ass while talking on the phone. Let's see if you can concentrate."

Never one to pass up a challenge, Vic grabbed the phone. It was Angela.

"Hey, sorry to bother you, but could we just drop this stuff off tonight? I know it's kind of late, but we don't want to have to carry stuff into my place, reload it in the morning and unload again at your place."

Vic heard, " . . . sorry . . . drop stuff off tonight . . . late . . . again . . . your place," but he got the gist of it. "Sh . . . sure. Just drop it off whenever."

"Are you o.k.? You sound kind of winded."

"Oh, I'm great. Its just been a long . . ." which he emphasized by thrusting his cock all the way into Jack's asshole one more time, " . . . long day." Jack was grinning up at him, and he felt Jack's ass contract. Oh, God!

"Well, we will be over in a bit. Do you need us to pick you up anything?"

Vic was pretty much unable to respond at that moment. The pressure building in his balls had reached the critical point, his body locked up and he released his load deep into Jack's backdoor.

"Vic?"

"No. I'm good. I'm really good."

With the phone call over, he put the phone back and collapsed onto Jack's back, still buried in his friend's ass all the way to the hilt.

"That was cheating!"

"I know. But you pulled it off splendidly. So, the girls are coming over?"

"Yeah, they don't want to have to pack all that stuff twice."

"Makes sense. We should just ask them to crash in the spare bedroom, so they don't have to make another trip at all. And that way," he paused to kiss Vic's neck and nibble on his ear, "I can sleep in here."

The two rushed to clean up, occasionally becoming distracted by things that dangle. They managed to contain their smirks when the girls arrived and found them sitting innocently on the couch.

"What have you two been up to?" asked Dawn almost immediately.

"Wha . . ."

"It smells wonderful in here!"

"Oh. Oh that. We have some ready-make cookies in the stove."

They helped the girls stock up the fridge and watched as they added some decorations of their own. Vic watched them maneuver around the room. Angela was dressed in snug blue-jeans and a bright red sweater that clung to her body. This was the most casual he had ever seen her dress. She had quite a curvaceous figure, with an ample chest. She seemed relaxed somehow; less on-guard than he was used to. And Dawn! While still where her trademark overalls, at least they were clean. She was wearing a baby blue t-shirt that was cut low, revealing a bit of cleavage. And without a hat covering her head, Vic was able to verify that her hair, when clean, was a brilliant, fiery red. She was awfully cute when she came out of hiding. And the freckles! He could play connect the dots for years on her skin.

"Where has that been hiding," whispered Jack.

"You noticed too?"

"I'm bisexual, not blind."

Vic noticed that the two girls had finished and after admiring their work gave each other a big hug.

"Hey you two, you're under the mistletoe!"

Dawn blushed furiously and Angela smiled devilishly. Dawn looked up and pulled Angela's lip to her own in a very passionate kiss.

"Oh . . ." said Jack.

". . . my!" finished Vic. "Something tells me they've done this minus the mistletoe."

"No," chimed in Angela after disentangling herself from Dawn, who gazed up at her with a look of adoration, "this isn't new. I hope this doesn't creep you out because we really like you guys and . . ."

She was caught off as Jack leaned over and gave Vic a kiss, which Vic returned.

"Actually, this is what we were doing today!" said Vic.

Dawn giggled and, still blushing, grabbed Vic's hands and pulled him to his feet, and gave him a kiss as well. For a girl who never seemed to have much to say, she certainly was good at expressing herself.

"I dunno. Jack, what do you . . ." His question was cut off as Angela straddled Jack's lap.

"Vic, tomorrow morning, it is you and me. But tonight is Christmas Eve, and the holidays ARE about sharing, right?" He and Angela began making out on the sofa while Dawn re-established her lip-lock on Vic. Vic was surprised by his ability to unhook overalls of a girl who was pasted to him like a second skin. She broke her grip long enough to pull her shirt off and begin frantically pulling at his jeans. She was lithe and taut, with breasts that would just fill his hands. And those freckles were everywhere, from the top of her face past her neatly trimmed red bush to her toes. It was always the quiet ones!

She finally managed to get his pants down, and she grabbed his rapidly hardening rod in one delicate hand as he kicked his pants aside and removed his shirt. She smothered his cock with kisses until it felt like it was made of steel. Once it was sized to her liking, she placed one hand on either side and put the whole thing in her mouth. It was amazing! He watched as his entire shaft disappeared down her throat over and over with apparent ease. Occasionally she would stop at the root, slide her tongue out of the bottom of her mouth and tongue his balls. If he was able to, he would have to try and remember some of these techniques for Jack later. He looked over and saw Jack and Angela getting it on. They had bypassed foreplay and gone straight to the main course, with Angela straddling his lap and riding that enormous dick like a pogo-stick. He liked the contrast; a smooth, pale cock penetrating gorgeous dark flesh. Angela had quite a body herself, a lot more rounded than Dawn, but in all the right places. Her body wasn't as toned as Dawn's, but it was obvious she took care of herself. He butt was well rounded, her dark skin was flawless, and her 36-DD chest was bouncing wildly. How the hell had she kept those things hidden all this time?

He looked back down at Dawn who was sucking contentedly away. Not wanting to end this evening to soon, he pulled her off of him. Initially she looked disappointed, but her face started to glow as he gently pushed her over backward and buried his face her crotch. She grabbed a double handful of hair and prepared herself for pleasure. Her pussy was exquisite, cleanly shaved except for a streak which practically pointed to her clit. He buried his tongue in her box and began licking with reckless abandon. He made sure to work his way around the lips, mound and clit. He let his hands roam up to her chest where they started fondling her small, soft tits. She had her legs pressed against his head, but he still heard her moaning in pleasure. He felt her pull on his head, drawing him upwards. He crawled up her body until his prick encountered the heat of her pussy. She bit her lower lip, still with an impish look in her eye. He felt her legs wrap themselves around his waist, waiting. He closed his eyes and pushed into her waiting flesh. Her pussy was as greedy as her mouth had been, claiming his entire cock as its personal property.

He checked in on Angela and Jack, noticing that she was now sitting on the sofa which her legs around his head and draped over his shoulders, the recipient of oral pleasure. She was grasping her enormous breasts, pinching her own nipples. She met his gaze. "Take care of my girl, handsome!"

"Take care of her? She's going to take care of me at the rate she's going."

"Hey, I want some of that! Dawn, time to share."

Dawn, silent as ever, allowed a slight pout to cross her face.

"Don't worry," said Vic. "I've got an idea."

All parties temporarily uncoupled. He had Jack sit on the sofa while Dawn knelt in front of him, taking his nine-inch monster in her mouth. The three of them besides Dawn all looked amazed that she could fit the entire thing down her throat. It was almost as big as she was, but she took it with ease. Vic got on his back and positioned his head between her legs, continuing his licking from earlier. Finally, Angela sank slowly onto his dick and began to ride him. She leaned forward and began showering Dawn's ass with kisses as Vic ate her out.

Vic was in heaven. He was surrounded by flesh, but unlike previous sexual encounters, he actually cared about these people. Each was giving of themselves everything they had to each other. He heard Dawn slurping away at Jack's mammoth rod while Angela's talented pussy worked miracles on Vic's cock. Then Dawn, much to everyone's surprise, actually spoke a suggestion.

"I want to see you guys fuck each other. That would be so hot!"

"Well, the little devil has a tongue after all," said Jack. "Vic, up on the couch."

Vic took a couple more licks at Dawn's mound, then pulled himself up to the couch. Jack presented his back to Vic, reached down and grasped Vic's shoulders then lowered himself onto his friends waiting cock, which still glistened with Angela's juices. Vic was overjoyed at the now familiar sensation of Jack's ass grasping at his dick. Dawn practically squealed when Vic's cock disappeared into Jack's backside. Since Jack's rod was sticking out like a flagpole, the two girls took turns sucking on it and jerking it off. Once, Dawn stood up and positioned that mighty slab of meat at the entrance to her pussy then slid backward. She maintained her footing, letting Jack slide into her whenever he bounced up on Vic's dick.

"Oh shit," he said at last. "I don't think I can last much longer!"

Angela whispered something into her ear, and Dawn stepped away. Angela, without causing Vic to miss a beat, placed her massive breasts on either side of Jack's bouncing cock. Dawn stood behind her, reaching down and pushing Angela's breasts together tightly around his cock. Angela just slid her hands up and down Dawn's muscular legs, letting the other girl and Jack do all the work. Jack, for his part, was moaning in ecstasy now, his dick in the grip of Angela's titanic tits and Vic's thick cock pummeling his ass.

Vic was at the end of his rope. He arched his back leaving his dick completely in his friend's posterior, and shot his load in that tight ass for the second time that day. That was all the incentive Jack needed and feeling Vic's cum erupt deep within him, he shot his own load which rocketed up out of Angela's cleavage and spread all over his own chest. The two girls began licking his sticky stuff off of him. Jack just collapsed on top of Vic, who in turn started sucking on his neck.

Not wanting anyone to be left out, the guys placed the girls on the sofa and started eating their cunts for all they were worth. Vic worked on Angela's pussy while Jack ate Dawn. Vic thought Angela's pussy was even more beautiful than Dawns. It was perfectly shaved, pink on the inside while dark on the outside, and swollen to its limits. He looked over at Jack. "I'll make mine cum before you make yours!" And with a grin from Jack, the race was on. Both lapped at their respective girls maniacally. The girls' moanings filled the air. Vic concentrated on the clit and mound while Jack brought his fingers into play, finger Dawn's asshole and pussy. Not to be outdone, Vic slowly inserted one thumb into Angela's asshole while sucking both of her pussy-lips into his mouth. That was the last straw. Her legs clenched his head like they were a vice.

"I'm COMING!" And cum she did. He lapped all he could, but it was like a damn had broken. Dawn was not far behind her. He looked over and saw every muscle in her body seize up and then unleash a torrent of her own. Her eyes were closed and her mouth open in an "O" shape, but all sound seemed to have escaped her. Finally, both girls relaxed and fell back to the couch. The guys joined them, turning the sofa in tangle of flesh. There was a lot of fondling and nuzzling, but no speaking. None of them seemed to need to say anything.

After a while, the girls retired to the spare bedroom while Jack and Vic went to Vic's bedroom. They crawled under the sheets, but before going to sleep, Jack kissed Vic one last time. The quarterback responded in kind. The kiss seemed to say what Jack had needed to hear; everything was going to be o.k. They fell asleep, Jack's head on Vic's chest.

Vic woke up first the next morning. He looked out the window and saw a light snow falling. He stood up and opened the curtains all the way. The soft light flooded the room. He looked back and saw a gorgeous young man in his bed. The sheets were pulled down to Jack's waist, revealing that smooth, chiseled chest and abdomen. Vic sat down next to him on the bed. He was still sleeping. Vic pulled the covers all the way off the bed, leaving Jack completely exposed. Vic noticed his friend was sporting some enormous morning wood. He traced Jack's cock with one finger, enjoying the heat and hardness of it. He got a bottle of lube and placed it on the nightstand. He would need it later, but for the moment he just grasped Jack's shaft and placed the head in his mouth. He sucked on it gently at first, then slid a little more in his mouth. He tried to relax his throat like Dawn had done, and he managed to slide a little more into his mouth than he had yesterday. He knew he would probably never be able to deep-throat all nine inches, but he was getting better. He gently fondled Jack's balls while stroking all of the cock that he couldn't fit into his mouth.

"Well, merry Christmas to you too!" Jack apparently had finally woken up. "Now I could get used to waking up like this."

"We'll see what we can do. But since you're awake . . ." Vic grabbed the lube and smeared in generously onto Jack's dick. He rubbed it in, then straddled Jack's midsection.

"Are you ready for this?"

Vic smiled. "Shut up and fuck me!"

"Now that's the Christmas spirit!" He ran the head of his dick up and down Vic's butt crack until it came to a rest at Vic's virgin asshole.

Vic slowly pushed backward, feeling his sphincter spread. At first, it was agony, but Vic knew it would be. He waited for what seemed like forever, but his sphincter muscles finally relaxed enough so that he could slide the head all the way in. Once the head was in, the pleasure began to set in. Vic knew that the area around the asshole was sensitive, but he never knew how sensitive until then. He felt his backside constrict and loosen as Jack's enormous cock slid in and out. The pleasure was as intense as any he had ever experienced. Jack, meanwhile, had grabbed Vic's dick and was stroking it. Vic knew it wouldn't be long. The feeling of Jack's dick in his ass and hand on his cock was too much.

"No. Too soon!"

"Let it go!" said Jack. "There will be plenty of times to repeat. Just cum all over me!"

With that, Vic let it loose. He sunk down onto Jack's cock and stayed there. Jack stepped up the pace on stroking Vic's member. Vic's ass muscles clamped down and he felt his balls contract. He started shooting his load by the bucket. The first splatter landed on Vic's chest, while the second wave landed solidly on his face. Jack began licking his friend's salty residue off his lips. Apparently, the pressure exerted by Vic's ass was too much, and Vic felt Jack release his hot cum deep into his ass. He enjoyed the feeling of Jack's enormous cock pumping gallons of sticky stuff deep inside him. They remained in that position for several minutes before Vic collapsed next to his friend.

Evil Alpaca
Evil Alpaca
3,666 Followers