Under the Mistletoe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhh!" The blond woman gasped. She was grasping at the blankets and sheets underneath her, bunching them up in her fists until her knuckles turned snow white.

Dizzying waves of erotic pleasure mixed with abject humiliation as Birgitta felt her cheeks grow hotter and hotter. After a few seconds passed, that humiliating feeling sort of melted away as she savored the lovely feeling of CJ's tongue fluttering hungrily over her asshole. Occasionally the tip of her lover's tongue would roughly stab the crinkled little hole, trying (and failing) to penetrate it. It caused Birgitta to reflexively clench her pelvic muscles, making her asshole pulse against CJ's tongue.

The taste on CJ's end was...strange, but not bad as she expected. As a matter of fact, CJ wasn't sure what exactly she was expecting. Shit? She knew that her colleague was clean. She could tell that Birgitta must have showered before coming to the party. A light, floral soapy smell clung to her lover's skin as they kissed earlier. Just the same, the taste and smell of her lover's (still) tight little ass was much more earthy, bitter, and more primal than anything she'd ever experienced. Her face flamed with utter shame as she continued to lick Birgitta's ass.

After a few more minutes, the shame became too much for CJ to bear. She pulled her face away from Birgitta's ass. But before she allowed her friend to sink back to the mattress, she delivered a final tender kiss to her ass cheek. Then she delivered a sharp swat to Birgitta's hip, giving her the signal that she could finally relax.

The two gym teachers lay side by side on the mattress now, each one staring up at the dimly lit ceiling. Well, that did it, CJ thought to herself. I've finally lost my mind. Birgitta turned her head to face her lover.

"That was certainly...unexpected." She said.

"I-I don't know what got into me." CJ said sheepishly. Her normally curt voice was wavering. "If you—you know—want to get going, I understand. That was really stupid."

"That wasn't stupid at all, honey." Birgitta said softly. "I don't want to go home either. We've got all night...let's see where else it takes us."

*****

Sometime in the middle of the night, Miss Carol Jean Treadway woke up from a very sound sleep. She looked over at her companion beside her. Birgitta Larsson was passed out cold on her front with a pillow drawn tightly under her white blond head. The familiar sounds of deep, even breaths filled her ears. She crinkled her nose for a split second as she sniffed the air. The room stunk—positively reeked of sweat and sex. And CJ was annoyed. Great, now she had to use the bathroom. She was right in the middle of such a lovely dream where she finally had Ciara Ackerman pinned to the bed underneath her. It was one of dozens of dreams she'd experienced since the shower incident months before.

CJ pulled herself up from the bed, careful not to disturb Birgitta. She rummaged through the closet until she found a bathrobe to wrap herself in. It was all that punch she drank. When she stepped toward the bedroom door, her knees suddenly turned to jelly and she almost collapsed. Her head was still woozy, still buzzing. Darn that stupid Jude Horst!

She found the skeleton key and unlocked the door. She decided not to grab her glasses even though it would have made seeing things easier. She stepped out into the hall and stopped in front of the bathroom door. But when she tried the knob, it wouldn't budge. Locked! She lightly rapped her knuckle against the door.

"Just a goddamn minute—sheesh!"

The familiar deep sound of Velma Blount's voice carried through the closed door. After a minute or so of standing in the hall, wondering if she'd piss herself, CJ saw the tousled roughshod form of Velma Blount filling the open doorway. Lord, Velma looked rough, CJ thought. She didn't bother to use a robe or towel to cover herself either. Her tall runner's body was completely naked; her sandy hair looked like a rat's nest.

"It's all yours." She said. Her speech was slurred.

"Is everything all right, Vel?" CJ asked. Velma didn't move as CJ tried to inch past her in the doorway. "Is your...date still here?"

"Shaddup, Treadway. You couldn't get laid if you...if you..."

Suddenly Velma's eyes bugged out comically and she slapped her hand over her mouth as she blew past CJ across the hall and back into the spare room where she came from. Seconds after the door slammed shut, the muffled sounds of her vomiting reached her ears. CJ shuddered. She sure hoped there was a trashcan in there.

She quickly used the bathroom and dashed back into the spare room she occupied with Birgitta without bothering to wash her hands. For some strange reason now, she was drawn to the window. She padded over to it and pushed aside the curtain and pulled the shade back just enough to get an eyeful of the world outside.

"Birgitta, wake up!" She said.

She had to call Birgitta three more times before her friend finally woke from her slumber. Without saying a word, she went over to CJ and looked outside.

"Beautiful!" She whispered. "Merry Christmas, CJ."

Outside, huge flakes of sparkling white snow were falling. The snow was quickly accumulating on the ground, turning the chilly world outside to a pristine dotted Swiss. CJ turned to Birgitta now. She wrapped her arm possessively around her friend's slender waist before planting a soft kiss on her blond head.

"Merry Christmas to you too, sweetheart."

*****

Author's Note: Merry Christmas to all you nice folks at Literotica!!