Under The Mistletoe Ch. 02

Story Info
Jason still tries to figure out Bridget's gift.
1.3k words
3.91
31.6k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/24/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lechone
Lechone
18 Followers

Jason was bothered with his wife's gift all day. Was he going to be the one tied up or was she? Either way it was going to be hot. He kept thinking about wether or not she would bring someone else into the picture. After 20 years together the sex never got boring or old. There were some points where they lacked excitement but they always figured a way to get back on the right track.

They had talked about having a threesome while they were in bed one night recently. He had, had a threesome way before they met so she was the virgin in that department. She was the prime and proper doctor, so he doesn't expect her to do something like that. Still she asked if he wanted to do it with her.

Jason is no prude by any means but still he didn't want to share his wife with a man or a woman for that matter. He was a very possessive and jealous person and so was she. He didn't want to see her be fucked by another man and she didn't want to see him be fucked by another woman. She told him that if he really really wanted to do a threesome that she would make him happy and do it for him.

He knew it was just an act though. The way she asked him he knew what she meant. Sure she said that she would do it for him if he really really wanted to do it. But in her mind she wasn't going to do it at all. She was just being nice. It didn't really bother in all that much so he didn't care at all.

He checked his watch and saw that it was almost the time that Bridget usually went off for lunch. Maybe she could give him a little hint about her present.

Walking to her office he stopped in his tracks when he saw her talking to the woman he saw in the elevator earlier that morning. They were fairly close and talking in each other's ears, whispering like lovers. The other woman's hand was against his wife's shoulder. The way she gripped her shoulder just gave Jason a different impression of Bridget. Maybe she had decided to act out a threesome?

Feeling as though she was being watched, she looked up from her new friend and over to her husband. Smiling at him she bid the other woman good-bye and went over to see her husband. Her black suit clutched to her body like a second skin. It showed off her curves perfectly and all Jason wanted to do was find the closest surface and bend her over to fuck her brains out.

"Hey big daddy." She said in a seductive voice. That was her nickname for him. It turned him on so much to hear her say that.

"Hey babe." He hugged her and gave her a light peck on the lips before moving his hands down her ass. He made sure that nobody was watching because it would have been bad if the good old doctor was caught touching her husband in a inappropriate way. And he was pretty sure she would never let him come to the hospital again. She had this perfect vision of herself in public. But when the lights go out, the devil comes out as well.

"Let's finish this inside shall we?" She took his hand and led him to her office before locking the door when they got in. He sat down on her couch while she took a chair and sank down into it like Sharon Stone in Basic Instinct.

She had her brown locks in a bun making her look so professional. Completely opposite from the woman he knew.

"Can I ask you something?" She had got up from the chair and moved over to where her husband was sitting. She got into his lap and could already feel his friend against her ass so she started to grind into him. He stopped her movements by grabbing her hips. If she had another meeting soon there was no way they could finish this.

"What is it babe?" She gave him this evil look as she stopped he hips.

"Who was that woman I saw you talking to?"

"Oh that was a new patient of mine. She said she had met you in the elevator and didn't know you were my husband. Her name is Savannah."

"She looks a lot like Kris doesn't she?"

"Yea I know that's what I was saying. Why did you want to know about her?"

"Nothing I just saw you guys talking and wondered who she was."

"Do you think she's pretty?" He noticed that she was asking him for another reason. As if she wanted him to pick wether or not he wanted to have sex with her.

"Yea she is very pretty. Why do you ask?"

"Just wondering. Look I don't have a lot of time so I will give you another clue. Think about my words ok. A worry free place with no one around but you and me. I will give you another clue later. Tonight after everyone leaves." She gave him a passionate kiss and got off his lap. She went over to make sure that her door was locked again before going back over to her husband.

"Since your friend doesn't look like he is going away anytime soon, I thought I would help him out." She got down on her knees and rubbed her hands over the tops of his thighs. He was already about to explode with just the thought of his wife's mouth on his member. She moved down and kissed both thighs before kissing him through his pants.

She bit the top part of his cock before proceeding to unzip his pants with her teeth. Looking at him the whole time she could tell he was dying. Once his cock was free she moved her whole mouth on it. Sucking on it and licking on it as she moved her head up and down. Jason knew he was about to blow in her mouth and with him feeling the back of her throat, there was no way he was going to last long.

"Oh Bridget." He pulled on her hair and she started to gag on his huge cock. His size always pleased her so much. But taking it down her throat was harder then it looked. She still did it for him when he was a good boy.

When they both heard a knock on the door, Bridget moved quicker to make sure that Jason would cum in her mouth. He could just imagine the person on the other side of that door coming and seeing the good doctor on her knees giving her husband a blow job.

Finally Jason spurted into her mouth with his hot cum trying to be quiet just in case the other person could hear him. She put him back into his pants and stood up to make sure she looked ok.

"Now wasn't that good?"

"Amazing."

"Just wait until tonight." She gave him a wink and after he fixed his pants she opened the door.

"Hello Dr. Carson. I hope I am not interrupting anything." It was Savannah and she looked Jason and Bridget up and down wondering what was going on.

"No you aren't. It's nice to officially meet you. Jason Carson." He took his hand out for her to shake it.

"Savannah Riley. Nice to meet you. Your wife talks about you all the time. How great a guy you are and everything."

"Well my wife is a great person. She would say that about anything."

"Yea she really is." Jason shook off the vibe that he was getting from this woman and decided to leave.

"Alright well I will let you get back you your work." He went around to kiss Bridget on the mouth and waved her and Savannah good-bye. After he had left Savannah turned to Bridget.

"So does he know anything?"

"Nothing at all. He will soon though."

To be continued

Lechone
Lechone
18 Followers