Under the Moon

Story Info
A romance in the parking lot.
2.9k words
4.26
19.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
simcock
simcock
2 Followers

It started as one of those days and all I could think of was the amazing plans that I had that were seemingly going to be devastated by the weather. In my part of the world, when it begins to rain, preceded by the growth of an ugly dark cloud, you know it will be long and hard. In these situations you have to have plans for extended indoor activity and I did not. I had a date that had taken me weeks to secure, which was way below my standard, and a major part of the plot was set for an outdoor location. The challenge was sweet and I was keen to conquer. So, having finally gotten the nod to take Andrea to the National Arts Centre to see Gladys Knight in concert, I knew it was critical to have all the gods smiling on me. A dark cloud with a broken lining spitting water all over the area, was not what I considered a smile and I knew I had to find a new plan.

Andrea was a fine girl, about 5' 6", 145lbs of solid frame, chocolate brown complexion and tits to die for. We worked in the same office building and although having to manage a range of different projects which kept me away from the office, I was lucky to see her every morning when she would park her red Toyota Celica in the same spot, about three cars spaces from where I had my assigned spot. It was always a nice way to start my day, just watching her shuffle from her car in a really ladylike way, protecting her secret spots from too much exposure, even when wearing her neat business style mini-skirts. She looked fine and her confidence was very obvious in the way she would stride purposefully with her posture giving her bust line the perfect angle. Interestingly, based on my scouting reports, she was single and, reportedly, a tough nut to crack. Even more reason to be impressed and challenged. I resolved that there must be a time and place when I would find the key to the seemingly impregnable safe. It was possible and I was sure.

Our first meeting was late one evening at the security desk in our building. I had some monthly reports to finish and it was way past 10pm when I finally shut my computer down and headed out of the office. She was standing at the security desk rummaging her handbag for a pen to sign out. There I was, pen in hand, which she graciously accepted. We engaged in small talk as we walked to her car. I was a little curious when she asked if I was going to sit and watch her as I normally did in the mornings. She had noticed. Good.

"No I am not,"I replied, " but I will ensure that you get into you car safely before I go."

"Well, thank you ... ," she responded.

"By the way, I am Delroy," I quickly added, " I work with DTL Industries."

"Oh, Andrea, I am with BTL on the tenth floor," she quickly said while we shook hands.

Her hands were neat and soft and her smile was endearing and sexy. There was no doubt in my mind that there was immediate chemistry and even for the short walk the energy circles around us were more than adequate tickers for me to be alerted of the real possibilities. I capitalized by telling her that it as always a pleasure watching her in the mornings and complimented her on how neat and organized she seemed. Our conversation ended with her giving me a wide smile as she thanked me again for being so kind while hoping to see me around.

As the thunder reminded me of the type of weather that prevailed, I was still hopeful that all would go as planned. I had it all worked out that I was going to take her to a nearby outdoor grill after the concert to have a bite and enjoy the power of the outdoor before taking her, wherever she wanted, to make memorable love to her. I knew she would have wanted me because over the weeks she had given me enough signs that she was willing to take the plunge. None was clearer than that Friday morning when her swivel from her car was a little, or more than a little, different from always. We both knew and enjoyed the watching sequence in the mornings. Even if we never said it. This Friday she was wearing a white silk blouse with a very low v-neck which made the already impressive chest even more delightful. A short black skirt and dark stockings completed her outfit. In getting out of her car, with her skirt slid way up her thighs, she swivelled and gave me a full view of her naked crotch. There were no panties to expose, she knew this and gave me a full view and devilish smile. In my mind I knew she was saying "there, have a look". My body, and moreso my cock, was dying to rush over and fuck her right there. I had to call her later that afternoon to express my pain, and while adding humour to soften, yet accentuate, the effect of the episode, it allowed me to get to the other level with her. Her breathing changed as we spoke and I knew that it would only be a matter of time before I would be eating and fucking her pussy. I could not wait and even with the showers and thunder outside I was keen to be with her tonight. Tomorrow would be too late.

For consecutive days we spoke about a range of things. Andrea was a brilliant girl who lived in an apartment complex near to our offices. She described herself as dangerous, much to my surprise. Like I had, she was part of the alumni of Burkdale University and was actually there when I was. I told her that it was strange that we never met while on campus. Although, to be fair it would have been very unlikely since I was never much of a social animal there. I partied at other places but not at all the campus fetes. We got to discussing sex and she unveiled her dangerous side. With a little prompting she explicitly described her greatest sexual moments and desires. She claimed that all her partners were not up to the task for either size or stamina and she was convinced that all she got from guys was talk and no more. It was her view that there was no one who could meet her at her sexual zenith and that was one of the reasons why she remained single for the last twelve months. While not trying to get into a macho challenge I disagreed with her and suggested that she should approach her sexual experiences a little differently. My idea was that if she relaxed and made the most of the encounters, the the results may have been different. It was shocking when in the middle of my sentence the challenge came.

"I bet you think you could fuck me the way I want to be fucked," she exclaimed.

"Maybe, I could, you would never know," I tamely responded.

She fell into a fit of laughter as she was convinced that my tame response was indicative of our possibilities. There was a link of the minds however, and she liked the way I presented the issues. It was not surprising therefore that she accepted my invitation a few days later to go to the Gladys Knight concert. She was a big fan of music from that era and was as eager as I was to share in the pleasure. From the moment that she said yes I started putting it all together. It was going to happen.

Searching my closet for the right clothes was more of a chore than normal this evening. I was not sure what theme I wanted to portray, even though I was aware that we were both likely to feel the same way. I took a moment to turn the television on and was lucky to catch the weather forecast which quickly allayed my worst fears by telling me about the freak weather system that was passing by. Based on what the well dressed meterologist was saying, it would turn out to be a fair night with little to worry about in terms of showers. For the first time in a few hours I was becalmed. I opted for a new pair of designer jeans with a polo shirt and sport jacket. I also wore the latest in my collection of designer G-string underwear. I wanted to make an issue of my bulge tonight and I wanted Andrea to notice before, during and after. Of all the times that I wanted my conquest to be sweet, it was tonight and just the thought of Andrea's mouth all over my cock made the pre cum flow easily. As I dressed I could feel my hands all over her body caressing her firm muscles and stroking her erect nipples. In return I knew she would be just as excited and would reciprocate beyond my imagination. I just had to get it started. As the showers receded to a steady drizzle I left home to pick her up. The concert was scheduled to start at eight 'o clock and we wanted to get every note. When I drove into her apartment complex I saw her car neatly parked and I looked up to her balcony and could see her silhouette through the drapes. I was excited. A quick buzz and she was there. When she appeared, it was a sight to challenge the senses. She was gorgeously dressed in a deep blue dress with thin straps around the neck and a long slit from the thigh down. It was obvious that she had no bra on as her nipples were making a very loud statement, which readily made me guess that panties would not have complemented her outfit as well. As she entered the car I was also captivated by her perfume. I knew it was a fragrance from Alfred Sung but was not sure which it was. Not that it mattered, as I was burning with desire and the smell only made it more intense.

The concert was great and as Gladys Knight moved from one hit to another we were in ecstasy. As the show progressed we increasingly got to touching each other to make sure each other was feeling the melody being produced by the performers. Andrea noticed that after a will my bulge was persistent and at one point she looked at me with the wicked grin.

"Follow me to the ladies room, you need to have your situation resolved," she whispered.

Without blinking an eyelid she was up and, without much choice, I was right behind her. I was not sure what she had in mind, but, I did not care. As we approached the area where the restrooms were she quickly slipped into a dark corridor and, seemingly all in one motion, she grabbed me and we were locked in the deepest of kisses. As we kissed she was grinding slowly on me and making my cock ache even more. She slid her hand between our bodies and started to massage my cock. I was ready to burst and she knew it. Our embrace slowly relaxed and I traced my hand all over her ass, up her back and around to her breasts. I slipped one breast out and hungrily got to sucking on her very hard nipple.

"That feels so gooood ," she whispered in my ear followed by a nibble on my earlobe. I could only groan with pleasure as she continued to skillfully massage my cock. I was ready to rip her clothes off, but she had other ideas. She unzipped my fly and released my cock and slipped down and started sucking on me. It was divine and she knew it. I lost all sense of location and I was moaning without inhibition. As she realized how loud I was she slowly moved away and stood up. It was clear that she had her own plan. I did not want to force the pace and I allowed her to slip back into her clothes and as she did she commented that my cock was as perfect as she had ever felt.

"Do you want to leave now?" she queried knowing all to well what the answer would have been.

"I most definitely am, and what about you?" I quickly answered.

"Yeah, I think we can go now, maybe some other time we can get the full show," she said with a wink.

We could barely get to the car park. In the car she wasted no time to get back to my cock to resume the blow job. As she gasped for breath I could hear her uttering how sweet my cock was and how long she wanted to have had one like this to suck on. As hard as it was, I slowly drove to my apartment. As I pulled in and parked, I quickly grabbed for her breast and started to caress them with one hand. It was not long before my other hand was deep in her crotch stroking her clit and massaging her pussy. It was wet and warm, and I could feel the longing oozing from her body. I could not wait to get my cock into her and although I had my apartment all nicely laid out to perform the rites, it could not last much longer. It didn't.

"I want you to fuck me now Delroy," she whimpered while I still stroked her clit.

"Pleease D, please come and put your big cock inside me or I am going to die. I cannot wait, please", she blurted with a deep, throaty, passionate voice.

It took me less than ten seconds to get out of my pants and even less to have her on the back seat with her legs as wide as possible and my cock sliding into her. The night had become absolutely clear and the moonlight was shining directly into her face as I heard her moan with pleasure as the full length of my cock filled her. Her pussy was warm and tight as I thought it would have been, but hearing her shriek was more than I had imagined.

"Oh my God, this cock is good. Fuck me, harder ... yeah, yeah," she uttered in between a range of raunchy sounds. I was loving every moment and my cock was up to the challenge. After a while I knew she was getting ready to have an orgasm as her motions became more intense and uncoordinated.

"I am going to cum ...... ooooohhhh, ooooohhhh," she shrieked. There was little more said as she exploded with the biggest shriek of the night.

"Fuck, .... I am cumming too, oh yeah," I spewed as my cock got ready for its big release. I came with a big thrust which felt like a huge gush from the hose on a fire truck. I could feel her pussy contract around my cock as I filled her with cum. A wide smile replaced the facial distortions that accompanied her orgasm. As we slowed down, our breathing was heavy as if we were doing hill runs or sprints, and our smiles were frozen.

Without doubt Andrea was the best sex I had experienced. She was intense, passionate and absolutely sexy. As we slowly got her clothes back together we started expressing how delightful and satisfying the evening was. Words were not enough and there was still a fair amount of unfilled space still available. After resting for a while we chatted, Andrea suggested that I take her home as she had a long day planned for tomorrow. I acceded to her request, started the car and turned to take her home. As we drove I slowly slid my hand up to her pussy and started playing with her brush. It was nicely shaven with enough hair left on to make for good stroking. The twenty minutes ride to her place was enough time to allow us to recover. Her pussy was once again dripping wet and my cock was nice and hard. I had to fuck her again tonight. She knew that too. As we got into her apartment, we took no time to relieve ourselves of our clothes and started our marathon. We made love in the kitchen, the bathroom, the study and finally ended up doing doggie style on her bed. We tried every style that we could find time to get into. Between my cock and her pussy we lost for time and the extreme to which we were going. Who cared.

In the end, our exhaustion was as immeasurable as our pleasure. As we lay on the bed basking in the silvery light from the moon she gave a big giggle and hugged me.

"That was one sweet fuck .... you were awesome. This is like a dream come true," she said. There was no doubt that I had passed a number of tests and was in for lots more pleasure.

"You have to make it a duty to fuck me more often .... especially on a moonlit night ... sir," she whispered as we drifted off to sleep.

I did as she requested, many times afterwards.

simcock
simcock
2 Followers