Under The Right Moon Ch. 02-03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hmm, interesting. The vibe I'm getting is mated."

"The vibe your getting?"

"Oops, sorry. I get these feelings sometimes about people when it comes to their soul mates. Maybe you've just met her?"

She said it like it was a question which somehow got Gavin talking about Hope. He told Sasha everything from their encounter in the elevator to the awesome sex.

By the time he was done, which didn't take that long cause he had only known her a few short hours, Sasha was nodding her head in complete understanding. "Well, of course you nailed it with the electric shock, it was fate."

"I don't believe in that shit."

"Whether you believe it or not doesn't make it any less true. You felt the connection now go back and find out how she feels."

Gavin stared at her for a few moments than said, "What the fuck." He kissed Sasha quickly on the check and took off for his car.

Chapter 3

Hope Mathews sat on the edge of her bath tub, waiting for the hot, rising water. She swirled her hand through the perfumed bubbles thinking about the day that had started so promising and had ended completely confusing. Questions kept popping into her mind. What had happened to Gavin? Was he embarrassed or sickened by the fact that they had had sex? Was she either of those things? Did she still have a job? Believe it or not it wasn't the last that she was truly worried about, even though it had taken her forever to find this job. Mostly she just wanted to hear Gavin's side of it, to know why he had taken off.

She was just about to disrobe when a loud knock came at the front door. Unhappy at being disrupted, Hope trudged through the living room to answer the still hammering fist. She threw the door open with a demanding, "What!"

Gavin stood looking ruffled and unsure. Part of her wanted to throw her arms around his neck and drag him into her apartment, but another part wanted to slam the door in his handsome face. So she stood with her back straight, staring at him with as much disapproval as possible even though her traitorous little heart was beating frantically with happiness at seeing him.

The sight of Hope standing in the doorway in a fuzzy light blue bathrobe nearly stole the breath right out of Gavin's chest. He could smell the rose and vanilla bath oils whiffing down the hall with the roar of the bathwater cascading into the tub. Hope's blue eyes held a bit of mistrust that broke a bit of his heart. Damn, had he fallen so completely for her in the matter of a day? She nibbled slightly at her lower lip but her chin was held high and taunt, she wasn't just going to roll over and accept some casual "I'm sorry". Nope, not this one, Hope deserved better than that and she knew it.

However, Gavin was unsure of where to start so he opened with, "Are you going to over fill the tub?"

That had not been the sentence that Hope had been expecting so it took a second for his words to register. She cursed loudly and ran down the hall, her blond hair swinging. Gavin moved after her, even though he hadn't been invited in. He was to worried that she would just simply slam the door in his face before he got the chance to really apologize for his rudeness. She leaned over the bath to turn off the running water and the need to slip her robe from her body so that Gavin could run his hands over her tight ass was so strong that he started to step forward to do exactly that.

He grunted and moved to the sink. He could see her watching him in the mirror so he closed his eyes and gripped the porcelain as hard as he could without busting through it. Her breathing was shallow and the sound of her heartbeat gave him a focusing point. He listened to the rhythm of her body and started his apology.

"I was a coward and a jerk," he began, to which she snorted at. "I can't believe that I choose such a lowly road as to have ran out on you this afternoon like that. All I can truly give you is an I'm sorry and a shabby explanation as to why."

"So give it than."

"I felt it was a lot safer for both of us if I left the office at that time. I have never felt anyone like you before." Gavin growled at his choice of words but unfortunately that was exactly what he meant. "From the moment you first spoke to me on the elevator something has tethered me to you. I knew that I wanted you badly, and I feel like a monster for having just used you like I did."

"You used me?" Hope asked, quietly.

"I was upset and needed a distraction, isn't that how you feel? That I used you? But you see, that wasn't it at all. You were standing there and I could sense your body and I could smell your perfume and all I wanted was you. All I could feel was your presence. Just like now, it's driving me crazy not to turn around and take you. So this morning I ran, because I was afraid of what it meant."

Hope's heart leaped, she had had the almost exact reaction to him. But was it truth, was the words he was using real or what he just thought she wanted to hear?

As if inside her head he continued, "You don't have to believe me right now, but all I'm asking is that you give me the chance to prove that I'm not some Don Juan trying to trick you. Just give me an opening to show that I need to be in your life, desperately." He felt her move, her body heat approaching closer to him and so he dared to open his eyes.

She stood just over his right shoulder, her eyes filled with compassion. He caught her eyes in the mirror and said the words she deserved to hear, "I am so sorry."

And Hope believed him, his green eyes said it all right in that moment. She laid her hand on his shoulder and gave him a small reassuring smile. He straightened up and she moved into his arms, her head resting against his chest while his ducked to lay atop hers. They stayed locked together, each listening to the others breathing, both wanting so much more than the small touch they were sharing.

Even though Gavin could sense, smell and almost taste Hope's body reacting to his he was unsure of how to proceed. It took her tiny hands kneading at his back to lift his head and look deeply into her eyes. She moved up onto her tiptoes to place her lips softly against his. Gavin moaned as he ravished her mouth with his own. His need and desire for her was more than he could understand, no woman had ever made him feel like this. He gathered her into his arms and backed her towards the wall, pinning her with his body as his hand sought and found the soft lips between her legs.

Hope sighed as she spread her legs to his probing hand and fingers. He brushed gently over her already throbbing clit and she jerked and dug her nails into the material of his shirt. He worked her softly as she panted and moved to the rhythm of his hand. Gavin lowered his mouth to her ear and nibbled it, his breath hot against her lobe as he whispered, "I want you on a bed this time."

Hope whimpered and gently pushed Gavin away from her body. She could feel her skin warm with desire as she brazenly slipped the bathrobe from her shoulders and let it fall to the floor. Gavin's eyes flared while they took in her naked form, he was so hard he could barely stand it. Hope turned from him and sauntered slowly down the hall to her bedroom. In her head she felt that she should be timid and shy but nowhere in her heart and body were those characteristics. Never had she been so wanton and forward, but something about Gavin gave her the confidence to be unabashed about her sexuality.

Hope stopped just inside the doorway and waited for Gavin to move up behind her. She faced him, her hands going to rest on his chest as she maneuvered them so that Gavin now had his back towards the bed. His breathing was shallow as Hope licked up his neck, his hands gripping her ass tightly, pulling her snuggly against the front of his jeans were his erection demanded to be released from its prison. Her tiny hands slide over his body as she moved him backwards, slipping over his chest, arms and ass until she found herself massaging his hardness through the material of his pants. Gavin groaned desperately.

"Your killing me," he whispered.

Hope gave a low, sultry laugh. "Oh? And I've only just begun." She pushed him firmly so that he fell onto the bed. She straddled his hips, grinding her pelvis onto his own. His hands came up to cup her breasts as she mimicked the act that he so badly needed to do. She gyrated against him, arching her back and he sighed her name and a please. Hope leaned forward letting her breasts sway into his face as she asked him, "Please what, Gavin?"

He didn't respond just stared deeply into her eyes, letting her see the nefarious thoughts that were running rampage through his sex induced mind. She slide down his body until her chin was resting on his bellybutton, she moved his shirt up and flicked her tongue across his stomach. Her fingers nimbly undid his jean's button and zipper, Gavin's hips came up so that she could pull the pants from his body. He wasn't wearing any underwear and his hard cock nestled against the crease of his left hip.

Hope positioned herself between his thighs and slowly lifted him towards her mouth. Gavin watched with anticipation carved against his handsome face. She licked just the tip of him, tasting the saltiness of how badly he wanted her. Hope took him completely into her mouth and rolled her tongue around him, getting use to his size and length. She sucked and licked, sliding her teeth around him, teasing and tormenting him. She found a slow, steady rhythm that made him moan and whisper her name. Hope cupped his balls gently and sped up her mouth around his cock, Gavin's hips moving to her mouth as he gripped the sheets. His moans increased as his hips sought a faster rhythm. Hope opened wider and let him do all of the work as he fucked her mouth. Oh gods, pleases and her name fell from his lips until he tore himself away from her, turning onto his side so that he could try and reclaim his composure. Gavin had been so close to losing control, to finishing it all right there between her lush lips.

He could feel Hope's eyes watching him, still feel her mouth wrapped around his cock, he was losing his self control. He needed her too badly to be gentle and soft, Gavin would give all of that to her in time but right now he was to far gone for niceties. He let a little of his otherworldly magic slip from his aura as he swiftly rolled over her, pinning her soft yet ample body beneath his. Hope's eyes widen a bit, and Gavin could have sworn that he felt her own aura respond to his power. He wasn't ready to share his beast with her yet, no way on that one, but he wasn't human and he enjoyed his sex with a different kind of spice, so to speak. Adding magic and the threat of pain did it for him.

With Hope beneath him, Gavin buried his teeth into her neck, being careful not to break the skin. She responded like he had hoped, her body arching off the mattress, her nails clawing at his arms and back. Her legs encompassed his waist, pulling him closer to her. She breathed his name and he opened that part of him that he kept hidden away a bit more. The lycanthropy disease didn't just come with the ability to shift forms, it held a magic, a vibe that resounded through the body. He felt it when it hit Hope's aura, but instead of bouncing off, instead of her aura protecting her from it, it was absorbed.

"What was that?" She asked. He noted that she didn't seem afraid of it, but curious.

He couldn't afford to drop to much of his shield but he allowed more to slip through and into her. Hope closed her eyes and sighed, whatever Gavin was doing she liked it. Something warm seemed to vibrate out of his being, it strangely felt alive, like a separate entity. Whatever it was, it didn't frighten her, on the other hand, it was almost like it knew her and liked her. Gavin watched her, she smiled and wiggled under him. She was enjoying the magic play and that, for Gavin, was another point on her side. He shifted above her, her eyes still closed, and slide deeply into her opening.

Never in Hope's life had she felt so completely taken by another being. If this was love, than damn it, it had her. She meet his rhythm, the feeling of him embedded inside of her driving her crazy. The climax hit her, one minute she was meeting his thrusts and the next she was shrieking, thrashing under him, grasping to hold him tightly. Gavin's movements became deeper, harder, faster. His breathing was short and she could feel his body shake with the upcoming orgasm. The thought of him spilling hot and deep inside of her made Hope cry out in ecstasy. She tightened her inner muscles around him, gripping him harder every time he slide back in.

Gavin could feel how close he was, could feel Hope clinch herself around him. He needed to be with her, like this, it was a need so desperate that he thought his heart was going to burst from it. He slammed inside of her, aware that he was hitting the end of her and trying hard not to do any serious damage. However, there wasn't any stopping him, he was to close to coming. His smooth rhythm was replaced with short thrusts until he doubled over her, entrenched so far into her as he came hard.

Gavin rolled onto his back, dragging Hope with him so that she was pulled half atop him. Hope threw a leg over his and softly ran a finger over his semi-hard penis. Gavin shook uncontrollably, her touch sending ripples of pleasure through his body. He took her hand off of him and brought it to his lips, kissing her fingers tenderly. The touch was to much so close after orgasm that it bordered pain. She lay with her head on his shoulder, the last thing she remembered for the night was his breathing as sleep claimed her.

12