Under The Stars

Story Info
A rest on a cross country road trip.
954 words
3.33
18.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We packed our suitcases into the truck. Our plan was to take a cross country road trip. It was the summer of 2010. We didn't have a planned route, just to drive for the summer. When we wanted to stop for the night, we would find an out of the way field. We would lay a blanket down in the back of the truck.

We laid back and star gazed for a while. I would hold you in my arms, wrapped around you, just a blanket holding us close. You lay your head upon my chest (best feeling ever). You lifted your head just enough to kiss me on my neck. I squeeze you a little tighter. You ask me to make love to you under neath the starry moonlit night, I told you I wanted to hold you a while longer never wanting to let you go.

I started to rub your shoulders, I could tell how stressed you were from all your work. I tilted my head down to kiss your neck. You faced me and I stared into those soulful green eyes of yours. We both knew what we wanted. It was a really warm night; it would be the perfect setting to make love out in the open. There was no one around for miles. We both lean in for a deep and passionate kiss. I shut my eyes and felt your soft lips press against mine. I nibbled on your lower lip then traced it with my tongue. We kissed for a while; I knew you were enjoying it because you started to moan very softly. I took my hands, still kissing you, started to caress your breast. That made you moan a little louder. Then I slowly moved down your neck with gentle kisses. You leaned back and enjoyed what I was doing. You whispered quietly in my ear "Please Don't Stop". I would always give you what you wished of me. I wanted to see more of that voluptuous body of yours. So I lifted your shirt off, undid your bra, and started nursing on those sweet nipples of yours. I started going back and forth from one nipple to the other, not wanting to do the other more than the first. While sucking on one of your nipples I rolled the other in between my thumb and index finger. You liked that little bit of pain added to the pleasure of me licking and sucking the other nipple. You kept pushing my head closer to your bosom I had my fill of your breast for now.

I gently kissed down your tummy while rubbing my hands over your curvy hips. I pulled you close enough to wiggle you out of your pants and to my surprise you weren't wearing any underwear. I just looked at you and gave you an evil grin. I went down lower to that beautiful mound. I slightly rubbed my thumb over your clit. Now you really wanted me and started to moan even louder. I traced your outer lips with my finger. As I am doing this you are getting wetter and wetter. Cum starts to flow out of you, I want to taste you so bad, so I dip the tip of my tongue just at your opening. You push my head into your pussy and scream "Eat Me Now!!!!" My tongue flattens out and starting from the bottom, were your cum is dripping out, to the top of your engorged clit. I suck that clit into my mouth and tease it with the tip of my tongue. As I was doing that I stuck two fingers deep inside you. Your moans are sooo loud now it really turns me on. You tell me to fuck you hard, so I obeyed. I stuck my fingers deeper inside you, fucking you as hard as I could. I was still licking and teasing your clit while I pounded you. Your body really starts to shake with pleasure; you didn't know what to do, so you screamed for more. I knew you liked being fucked in different positions, so I flipped you on your tummy, and started fucking you from behind. From that position I was able to get your "G" spot. I kept fucking you harder and deeper; it made you go crazy with pleasure. I pull your hips toward me and thrust my fingers into you. You told me you wanted even more. I asked you what you wanted, you just gave me a little evil grin, and I knew exactly what you wanted. I pull out my strap on and you giggle. I put it on and slowly push it into you. At first you didn't know if you could take it, but I knew you were so very wet and that it would just slide into you so smoothly.

You moaned how great it felt going in you. I flipped you back over and slammed my cock deep into you. Again I was able to hit your "G" spot as I did that you screamed my name into the dark night air. I wanted to lick all that sweet honey that was gushing out of your pussy, so I pulled out and told you to sit on my face. Those juices of yours just poured out into my mouth. I flicked at your pussy to make sure I got every last drop of your sweet essence out of you. Now you were exhausted.

Your body just collapsed onto mine. I kiss you gently on the forehead and you snuggle up under my chin. I wrapped both of us up in the blankets together and slowly drifted off to sleep.