Under The Stars Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She'd never wanted commitment with anyone before, but with Jane she couldn't help imagine spending the rest of her life with her. She'd wait a year, then propose. Maybe two, just to make sure Jane wouldn't freak out or tell her it's too soon. Then a year after that she'd marry her, then they'd have kids, then end up two little old ladies sitting side-by-side on their rocking chairs. Oh, and there would be a lot of boring science in between. And hopefully a lot of sex, the two of them topping and bottoming for each other in all kinds of naughty ways, Darcy and Jane living in a perverted lesbian paradise.

As it turned out Darcy was mostly correct about her predictions. Their lives turned out more interesting than she could have ever imagined, or hoped, what with a surprisingly ok with them being together Thor dropping in semi-regularly, frequent encounters with all sorts of interesting people in weird costumes, and a couple of times they even helped save the world. Ironically almost all of it, or at least the most important parts of their relationship, took place were it began, under the stars.

The end.