Under The Sun Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rog
Rog
17 Followers

It was only when she started back from the kitchen that she realised there was no way she could carry the two bottles of beer and the large plastic bottle of water and cover her breasts at the same time. The T-shirt that she had been wearing was now in a crumpled heap under the sun lounger and it would look pretty silly if she went back to her room to find something else to wear, so she just grabbed the bottles and headed back to David as she was, certain that he wouldn't mind.

While Lucy was away, David found a length of pipe which he used as an improvised handle on the jammed cover key, and just as Lucy returned to him there was a dry grinding sound of metal on metal as he finally released the mechanism. David had his back to Lucy and she waited patiently while he lifted the heavy cover and placed it to one side before turning around to see her standing there topless and holding a beer in each hand and the bottle of water tucked under her arm. Lucy giggled as David turned and then took a surprised step back, almost ending up in in the hole from where he had removed the cover. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to startle you." she said as she handed him the water. "I hope you don't mind my state of undress, I haven't seen my bikini top since yesterday." said Lucy, teasingly. "I'm sure it will turn up soon."

David took the bottle of water from her and flashed her a wry smile as he unscrewed the cap, "Not too soon I hope." he replied.

Lucy stood and watched intently as David tipped his head back and gulped down the ice cold water, he drank almost half the bottle without coming up for air before pouring the rest over his head. Lucy unconsciously bit her lip, watching as he brushed his hands back through his thick black hair causing the water to run down his arms and torso in little rivulets. "Thank you." he said, before turning his attention back to the pool filter.

Lucy bent down and carefully placed the bottle of beer at the side of the hole, her large breasts almost brushing against his face as she did so "You're welcome." she replied.

Lucy returned to the sun lounger and repositioned it so that she could sit up, and then after taking a sip of beer she reached for her sun oil and began to apply it to her legs and arms while watching David as he reached down into the hole and removed the filter from its housing. She could sense that he was actually watching her as he held the filter up and examined it in the sunlight, so she took the bottle and poured out a thick streak of the slippery, viscous fluid across her breasts and slowly massaged it in. Even with the tool belt around his waist Lucy could see a distinct bulge growing in the front of his faded jeans.

David placed the filter on the floor and finished his beer. He looked down into the hole and a smile appeared across his face "I think I can see the problem." he said, beckoning Lucy to come over and take a look. She peered down into the hole as David grabbed the item blocking the inlet pipe to the filter and pulled, naturally It came as no surprise to Lucy to see her lost bikini top emerge from the pipe.

David stood and held up the shredded top in front of her "Well, I guess that solves both problems." Said Lucy, examining the top. "I can't put that back on now though, it's completely ruined."

Lucy took the top from David and went back into the villa to fetch more drinks while he re-assembled the filter. He was just lifting the heavy cover back into place when she returned. "I have another job for you when you have finished that." she said as she handed him a fresh beer before sitting back down on the lounger. With the cover now in place, David discarded his tool belt and disappeared off to the utility room and seconds later the pool filter sprung into life.

David returned to Lucy who was now standing next to the sun-lounger. "There was something else you needed?" He asked.

"Yes." replied Lucy. She pulled her long hair to one side and draped it over the front of her right shoulder, "I need you to rub some of this on my back." she said, handing David the bottle of sun oil.

David happily obliged and began to massage the oil into Lucy's shoulders. She let out an involuntary moan as he worked the oil in, applying firm but gentle pressure and taking his time to make sure every part of her upper back received attention. He applied more oil and slowly worked his way down her back, he felt her shiver with pleasure as his thumbs traced along the bumps of her spine. He moved his hands around to her sides and slid them slowly upwards, the tips of his fingers moved over the ridges of her ribcage and lightly brushed the soft flesh on the sides of her breasts making Lucy purr with pleasure. He brought his hands around and onto her belly and Lucy stepped back and felt the bulge of his stiffening cock pressed into her lower back. She placed her hands over the top of his, meshing their fingers together and then guided them onto her breasts.

Lucy turned her head and her mouth found David's. She let go of his hands and they kissed deeply while he kneaded and squeezed her breasts, his thumbs rubbing her hard nipples while she deftly reached around behind her and undid the buttons on his jeans. He slid his hands off her breasts and down the side of her torso to where her bikini briefs were tied in a bow at each side, he pulled the laces and the briefs fell to the floor leaving Lucy completely naked. She turned to face David and pressed her breasts against his chest, kissing him with renewed vigour and enjoying the feeling of his hands on her bare buttocks. She broke off the kiss and turned her attentions to David's jeans and popped open the last couple of buttons, pulling them down leaving just his briefs in place. She spent a few seconds tracing the outline of his thick, hard cock through the thin material before hooking her thumbs into the waistband and slowly pulling them down, enjoying the sight of his hard cock springing free as she did so.

Lucy knelt onto the sun-lounger with her back to David. She didn't want any more foreplay, the whole afternoon had been foreplay as far as she was concerned, all she wanted now was him inside her. She leaned forward onto all fours and felt David's hand on her thigh and gasped as he guided every inch of his thick, hard cock deep into her. He began to slowly thrust in and out, it felt divine but Lucy needed more, so with each of his thrusts she pushed back against him with as much force as she could muster, urging him to fuck her harder. David took the cue and placed his hands on her thighs, gripping her firmly he began to pick up the pace, before long he was slamming his thick cock into Lucy so quickly that she could barely catch her breath, gasping and almost screaming with joy as every thrust rammed home. Lucy knew that she wouldn't last much longer, and that was fine, the whole afternoon had been sexually charged and she was happy to make this a race to the finish, but when David's hand slid around and his fingers found her clit she knew it was futile to even try to delay the inevitable any longer.

David felt Lucy begin to shudder as the orgasm took hold, her pussy tensed and tightened around his cock in waves, squeezing him tight and finally taking him over the edge. He let out a low moan as his cock began to twitch and he came inside her. Lucy was now completely lost in an intense orgasm and as she felt the warmth of David's come inside her she could no longer bear her own weight on her arms and she collapsed forward onto the sun longer, which gave way beneath them as David fell forward onto her. They lay together in exhausted silence for a few moments before both of them burst into laughter.

"David, do you think you could pop back tomorrow with your tools and take a look at this sun-lounger for me?" Lucy asked once the laughter had subsided.

Paulo and I spent the rest of the day at the beach. After our little recovery nap we spent the rest of the afternoon swimming and fooling around in the ocean. We lay in the surf and drank the rest of the wine and made love with the waves gently breaking around us. Eventually the sun started to set and the temperature dropped so we reluctantly dressed (Paulo graciously lending me his shirt) before making our way back to the Jeep.

As he loaded the backpack into the Jeep I grabbed him and we embraced and enjoyed a long kiss before I asked "Will you stay with me at the Villa tonight?" David nodded a silent reply. "Maybe it's the wine talking, but I feel so completely at ease when I am with you." I said. "So, if there is anything I can do for you, anything you want then just ask and I will almost definitely do it." I said suggestively.

He looked at me silently for a few moments "Anything?" He replied quietly, his voice barely a whisper. I nodded and then he was quiet for what seemed like an age and then I saw that he now had tears in his eyes and I wondered what it was that I could have said to upset him, I was trying to be seductive but it seemed to have backfired. When he answered I realised what was going on, and that my life really was beginning a new chapter and that I had a decision to make.

He uttered just one word. "Stay."

Rog
Rog
17 Followers
12