Under the Table

Story Info
Nikki gets "served" by Clancy in the restaurant.
1.7k words
3.95
59.1k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a crisp nip in the air as Nikki stepped out of the cab and onto the sidewalk in front of D'Antonio's Restaurant. She knew that a large percentage of the throng of people waiting outside the door were looking at her as soon as she stretched her long bare legs out of the cab. She knew that her short black dress had ridden up a little more than "acceptable" but she made no attempt to pull it down as she tucked her clutch between her shapely arms and shapely body. She moved a tassel of her curly blond hair from in front of her eyes and strode up to the maître d's podium.

"I'm meeting Clancy O'Connor for dinner tonight, my name is Nikki," she informed him.

"Of course, allow me to show you to your table, Ma'am," he answered with a huge smile and did a better than average job of hiding his ogling of her.

He escorted Nikki through the restaurant to a back corner booth partially closed in with a curtain which was tied open at the moment. Sitting in the booth wearing a navy blue blazer over a steel blue button-up oxford and a sly smile was Clancy O'Connor. He slid around and stood to meet Nikki as soon as she was close to the table.

"Hello, Delicious," he he greeted her as he kissed her lightly on the side of her long neck.

She didn't speak, just let out a low, short moan. He smiled. So did she.

He helped her slide into the booth, laying his large hand on the small of her back and allowing it to slip a bit lower as she moved around to the back of the booth. He followed her seating himself on her left.

"How was your day?" he asked her as he poured her a glass of red wine.

She looked at him and he saw that little grin that he knew so well. It said, "You silly, silly man, I adore you but..."

In this case, what followed the "but..." was not exactly what Clancy was expecting right then. Not that he hadn't learned that Nikki could catch him off guard easily, and he certainly knew and appreciated her willingness to shock him. But still...

She stared into his green eyes and in a soft whisper with a slight edge to her tone of voice, she informed him, "I have been touching myself all afternoon and the entire cab ride over here thinking about your hands on my body."

Clancy grinned. "Should we order first?" he asked.

"I said ALL afternoon and the duration of the cab ride over here," she replied with a bit more edge.

"I understand," he said, grinning bigger. "I'll just close the curtains and give us a bit more privacy."

Nikki clamped her left hand on his right wrist and spoke more forcefully "I don't think you do understand." She moved his hand down under the table and to the shifted hem of her dress. "I am in need of your attention immediately," she told him as she grasped his middle finger in her hand and dragged it beneath her dress, shifting her legs apart to make room for his large hand.

When the first thing his fingertips touched was warm and wet telling him she had not worn any panties, he raised his eyebrow and said in that deep command voice that made her shiver, "I understand now, Nikki."

She let go of his wrist and he slowly began stroking her swollen labia, up and down each lip then over to the other lightly touching her clit in the middle of each slow circuit. She was so wet it was starting to drip down onto the leather of the booth seat. He stared at her all the while he handled her, turned in his seat to nearly face her side as she stared straight ahead and out into the dining room.

The waitress came to the table and as though she and Nikki were able to communicate on some ESP level without words, she smiled slightly at Nikki, nodded and walked away.

"I'm having my appetizer right now," Nikki said to Clancy. "I want to savor every moment."

Clancy whispered directly into her ear, "You may not have room for anything else after." And as he said that he gently but quickly slid his middle finger all the way inside of Nikki's moist cunt, letting the heel of his hand slap up against her hard clit be what stopped the momentum.

She took in a sharp breath but kept her composure. "I can eat more than that," she responded.

He responded by slipping his pointer finger alongside his middle finger, up and inside of her and clamping down his palm over her mound.

She convulsed slightly on the seat and he started a slow in and out motion with his fingers, sliding through her sopping wet lips. She tried to steady herself as she looked out into the busy restaurant, watching all of those other couples on this Friday night go about their dates, chatting away whilst she sat in this booth less than 20 feet away from the closest couple as her man fucked her vagina with his long, strong fingers.

He whispered again in her ear, "Is this what the lady ordered?"

"Mmmmm...," she replied. "More..." and she reached over to touch the bulge now rising in his trousers with her left hand. "I want to test the staff," she said dryly, unzipping his pants and reaching into the fly, moving her hand to grasp his warm, hard shaft through the fly in his boxers. She tugged it roughly and quickly, freeing it from its covers. His throbbing cockhead exposed to her peripheral glances down at her prize.

It was Clancy's turn to moan slightly as Nikki slowly and loosely stroked his erect manhood. "Is it to your liking?" he asked.

"Almost," she answered. Then she took her hand off his cock and bringing it up to her red-lipped mouth she licked her palm coating it with her saliva before she dropped it back down to his dick and wrapped her palm around his now pounding cockhead. He felt the warmth of her mouth on the hot, tight skin of his head as she squeezed it and begin pumping it slowly but rhythmically.

"That's better," she said softly. "But your other hand is idle." Using her right hand she reached across her chest and tugged on the side of her dress under the arm just behind her left breast. She loosened the opening there so that Clancy could see the entire side of her C-cup breast. "Reach in and feel my breast," she commanded him.

Clancy never even looked toward the dining room. A fact that she noticed and that made her even hotter. He reached his left hand into her dress opening from the side and it was then she realized she had not seen what he had done with his hand before he moved it where she told him. She knew instantly that he had dipped his fingertips in his ice water glass as she felt them grasp and pinch very tightly onto her large, erect nipple.

"Unfff..." she uttered as his hands encompassed her breast beneath her the front of her dress and he tugged her hard nipple away from the mound of warm flesh it was atop. At the same time, Clancy began pumping his fingers in and out of Nikki's pussy in an earnest and powerful rhythm.

She tried to keep up the pace jacking his rod as he finger fucked her and handled her breast. But he was dominating her and making it impossible for her to focus on anything but the attention he was giving her. She started involuntarily rocking her hips to meet the thrusts of his driving fingers, fucking his fingers back.

He watched her and noted her breathing. He knew, having taken her there so many times before, that his Delicious Nikki was close to cumming. He decided to add one more notch.

Clancy twisted his fingers slightly, that alone making Nikki twitch anew. Then he started lightly rubbing her little red bud with his ring finger. With each in-stroke of his fingers he gathered a little more of her honey dripping from her cunt onto the end of his ring finger and then on one slower in-stroke he pushed the tip of his ring finger into her tight anus.

Nikki jumped a little and her eyes popped open form the dazed position they had assumed. She felt his finger enter her and this time, it was she that was pleasantly surprised.

"Oh, baby," she cooed, fucking his fingers as they pumped in and out of her wet cunt and he worked her breast. "Fuck your Nikki's pussy, Baby."

"Yes, Nikki," he whispered in her ear.

"Mmmmm," she said. "Fondle your Nikki's titty, Baby."

"Yes, Nikki," he whispered in her ear.

Then she shifted her hips slightly forward and met his next finger in-stroke sharper, pushing his ring finger past the second knuckle up into her anus.

"Oh my god!" she said louder than she had intended. She kept moving her hips as he drove into her.

"Oh my god," she said again, quieter this time and turned to face him. "Fuck your Nikki's tight little asshole, Baby!"

"Yes, Nikki," he whispered to her as she gripped his hard cock like she was holding on to keep from falling, gripping his fingers equally strong with her vagina as he fucked her in the restaurant, 20 feet from another couple oblivious to what was happening literally right in front of them.

She was getting close to cumming. She knew it. He knew it.

"Are you ready for me to make you cum, my Delicious Nikki?" he whispered watching her eyes roll, eyelids flicker and body twitch to fuck his hands.

She opened her beautiful, full lips and all that escaped was a breathy moan as her orgasm shook her body.

Clancy watched her come down from the heights of her orgasm, allowing her to relax before slowly removing his soaked fingers from Nikki's body. She watched him raise them to his mouth and felt a wave of pleasure building in her again as he licked them clean.

"What's for dessert?" he asked her.

"You inside of me in your car," she answered.

"Check please!" Clancy requested loudly.