Under the Table Deal

Story Info
Business meeting results in a battle of wills.
3.2k words
4.18
98.1k
31
6

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 09/02/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My adorable wife Elise was getting ready for our business meeting, and she had never looked better. Her tiny frame fit tightly into her sleek purple dress. The silky material hung from two thin straps, covering her from her cleavage to half way down her thighs. Her brown hair flowed half way down her back, and her five foot two inch height was slightly elevated by high heels.

I admired her beautiful body as she applied her makeup. For her thin body, her breasts were surprisingly full, and her small butt still had a nice shape to it, perfectly pushed up by her heels. Thoughts ran through my mind about what I might do to her when we got home, but this meeting had to be the priority for my attention.

My wife and I ran a small business, and we had been contacted by someone with a similar operation, to meet over drinks in an expensive restaurant. I wasn't sure exactly what he had in mind, but I had to stay in charge. I wouldn't accept any other arrangement. I had built all this with my wife doing the paperwork, and I was not about to lose everything I worked so hard for.

We arrived at the restaurant right on time, only to find that our mysterious businessman had not yet appeared. The waiter guided us to a private table on the second floor. The booth our associate had reserved for us had a small round table with a U-shaped padded seat around it. There was even a swinging privacy door, one for each table in this secluded section. We took our seats and waited.

Ten minutes went by. "I've heard they do this." I said to my wife, who raised an eyebrow at me. "Executives. I hear they make their rivals wait before meetings, to show them who's in charge. I swear, if he thinks he can show dominance by wasting our time like this, he's bullying the wrong guy!"

"Bill, please. Nobody is bullying you. I'm sure he's just stuck in traffic and he'll apologize when he gets here."

"He better not be trying to take my business either. We have a fair partnership, or I'm walking away."

"Honey, relax. It's just a few drinks, not a takeover."

Despite her assurances, I nervously continued to worry for another five minutes when he finally showed up. My wife and I stood from our seats at either side of the table to greet him.

He was a giant man. Well over six feet tall, in an expensive suit, and to my surprise, he was black. I was fine with that, I had no problem with it at all, but for a moment, I was shocked.

"I see you found the place. Call me Dwayne." He said with a big smile, extending his huge hand. He didn't even apologize for making us wait. I went to shake his hand, and his grip eclipsed my own, squeezing so hard I almost whimpered. He released me and turned to my wife.

"You look beautiful, Miss." My wife nervously thanked him and began to step aside so he could sit down. "No, please, after you." He insisted, having her scoot down to the back of the U-shaped booth so that I was on one side of her while he was on the other, with the table between us.

For the first few minutes, we talked about the town, the economy and how our businesses were doing. No numbers and no talk of any deal, just idle chat. Then our drinks arrived, and after a few sips, he unbuttoned his suit jacket, and something else under the table I didn't quite see from my view.

"Ahhh, that's better. It feels so good to relax." He sighed, lifting his arms to the back of the seat and leaning back with a smile. I was a little relieved things were getting more casual, but when I glanced at my wife, she had gone ghostly pale. She was staring towards his lap with her brown eyes wide, and her mouth had fallen slightly open. I was worried she was feeling ill as all the blood had left her face.

"Honey? Is everything all right?" I asked, concerned. She was transfixed, as if in a trance, staring so hard at his crotch it looked like her eyes would pop out. "Honey?" I asked. Dwayne just looked at her and smirked. "F-fine, dear... everything's... f-fine." Elise finally responded, without tearing her eyes away from what had captured her attention.

I was about to ask her more, but Dwayne cut me off. Now he asked about numbers. Now he wanted to know how our sales were. Normally I would ask my wife, but she was nearly catatonic, still staring silently at Dwayne's lap, embarrassing me. I had no idea what was beneath the table, blocked from my view but offered openly to hers.

I stuttered and stammered, trying to think of figures while growing increasingly concerned for my wife. I glanced at her every couple seconds while I tried to think. "Um, honey? Do you remember the... honey?" I implored. Still she stared, pale and motionless.

Dwayne joined me in shifting focus to my wife's expertise. "Yes Elise, tell me..." Dwayne said as he dropped one hand off the seat and down to his lap. "How is your business doing, hmm? Elise... how big is it?" Dwayne asked her with a smirk as I vaguely noticed his shoulder begin shifting back and forth, as if the hand he dropped down was moving back and forth beneath my view.

Elise's only response was a long, low groan. "Ughhhhhh..." came from her slightly parted lips. Though they were still seated several feet apart, her stare was strong, but now her eyebrows creased, giving her pale face an expression of weakness. In trying to appear strong in front of our business rival, she was not helping. And neither was I.

"Elise, please..." I begged her, and finally I got her to speak. "Our numbers are, um... uh... we've gone up by... by five percent in the last... year. Oh God... please... um, please don't ask anything more." She whimpered. I could tell she was trying to maintain her composure, but she was losing it. I had almost given up hope. Dwayne was loving this. His shoulder was moving faster and faster. His hand must really be moving in his lap. Was he okay?

"Ah, I can see you are the person I want to talk to. Please, Elise, slide yourself over here, closer to me, so we can talk." Dwayne strongly suggested, pumping his hand in his lap hard and fast as he stared deeply into my wife's trembling eyes. Finally, she looked at me, but not with confidence. She looked like she was silently begging me for help.

After a few agonizing seconds, Dwayne impatiently looked to me. "Bill, you're in charge here. We can make a lot of money together. But first, I need to talk to your wife about numbers." Hearing him tell me that I was in charge gave me a brief moment of confidence. This had gone so badly already, we were falling apart, but maybe if my wife could just focus on the numbers she was so good with, we could impress him and get through this.

I forced myself to look into my wife's terrified brown eyes. "Elise, sweetie... just do what he wants." She looked heartbroken. Dwayne, however, smiled even wider and pumped his hand slowly and deliberately under the table in response. Still, she hesitated. "You heard the man... let's get down to business." He confidently commanded behind her.

Slowly turning her face away from me, Elise stared back down to Dwayne's lap and groaned weakly. As he continued to pump his hand and smile, she began inching her way over to him, scooting her little butt across the seat. The closer she got, the slower she moved, until she was at last within reach and he finally stopped pumping his hand and slipped it behind her shoulder, pulling her close.

"Profits and losses are private things, Elise," Dwayne lectured, "So we need to keep this conversation close and quiet." As if to comfort her, Dwayne dropped his other hand off the back of the seat and held her hand in it. Though his grasp had nearly eclipsed my own back when we met, poor little Elise's hand completely disappeared in his. So much so that I barely noticed him drag her small hand under the table.

Another groan came from Elise, only louder and with her eyes fluttering half-shut. Now it was Elise's shoulder that appeared to be swinging slightly back and forth, her own hand continuing whatever Dwayne was occupied with before.

"Now Elise," Dwayne said almost mockingly, "Tell me more about your expenses." He said with a smile. "Th-the..." Elise was almost incapable of speech now. She gulped loudly and tried again. "The way we... the way we do things... we, um... we, uh... oh god... we can't... we can't keep doing this!" Elise cried out. Once again, I wanted to interject, but with the two of them talking so close now, I was effectively cut out of the conversation all together.

"Why Elise, what do you mean by that?" Dwayne smugly asked. Elise was nearly sobbing, and her arm was moving harder and faster. Her other hand reached over now. "Bill, I'm sorry... we've been losing money and I just couldn't tell you!" She was handing Dwayne our business and revealing that she's been lying to me for months. I was shocked, and it was about to get worse.

She couldn't look at me after admitting our business was failing, and now her attention was focused downward towards Dwayne's lap. She was tugging hard at something with both hands now, so hard that her entire upper body was rocking up and down. Dwayne just sat there with his arm around her, leaning back, smiling towards the dim ceiling.

Confused and shocked, I looked down to where Elise had been sitting before she slid over next to Dwayne, and noticed her seat was wet. There was a clear, shiny puddle where she had been sitting, and it was streaked in a trail to where she was sitting now, from when she scooted over. As I looked back to the two of them, they finally revealed the obvious. Dwayne had everything he wanted now. He didn't need to hide anything any more. He could take my wife the same way he took my business. Right in front of me.

Now that it was lifted vertical, I could see the biggest, blackest cock rising up above the edge of the table. It must have been only the upper half, but it was nearly the size of Elise's arm. And her two tiny white hands were wrapped around the big black monster, jerking it up and down for him while he relaxed and enjoyed his victory. Elise was obsessed, still staring right at the shiny black head as it oozed thick clear fluid that she smeared up and down his cock while she pumped it.

"It's just so... fucking... big, Bill," Elise panted out as she jacked, "When he took it out... I... I just couldn't stop staring... Bill... I got so wet... and then he... then he... uhhh..." Elise lost control and just groaned again. Her constant staring had brought her face only inches away from the big gooey black head of the monstrous cock, and as she jacked it up and down I was terrified that big black mess would end up in her mouth.

When she finally cleared her mind enough to speak again, the black cock was pumping out a steady stream of the thick clear pre-cum. It was like a full load for me, only it just kept coming. Elise was pumping and squeezing his cock in both hands as hard as she could for him, and now when she spoke, I could barely hear her over the *shluck*schlock*shluck* noises.

"Jesus, he started stroking it. He was... *shluck*shluck* jerking off right in front of me, and you, Bill! *shlock*shluck* He was playing with himself... *shluck* right in front of your wife *shluck* ... and you did nothing! Then he wanted help with it... from me... and what did you say? *shluck*shlock*shluck* You said 'Do what he wants' you coward!"

When she was done explaining, I put it all together. Dwayne had planned this from the start. He chose the restaurant, even the table, that was just right for this. Then he made us wait to show his dominance. Then when it was time to sit down, he made sure my wife sat between us, to his side, while I was across from him, so she could see his lap and I couldn't. She could even stroke it without giving much away.

Seducing my wife was not only getting him off, but he had learned the real financial status of my company by getting my wife so hot that she blurted out something she wouldn't even tell me. Now that the secret was out, there was one last thing she could do for him.

All this time, Dwayne had just been sighing and laughing as my wife explained his secret activities to me. Now that her story was over, however, he was eager to finish this. "Good girl, Elise, you're jerking that cock real good honey, and it's almost ready. Now all you need to do is just give in, girl, and do what you've been wanting to do ever since you saw me pull this big thing out. Open that mouth, baby, open up real wide, and suck this big black dick!"

"No..." I whimpered weakly as I heard the words I'd been dreading. My poor sweet wife was like an animal, panting and sweating, sliding her hands up and down probably a full foot of black cock. It was so wet and she was stroking it so fast and hard that drops of pre-cum were flying through the air. Plenty had hit her face, and she was lost in the sight and touch and smell of this giant black cock in her hands.

When his big black hand closed over the back of her head, palming it like a basketball, his fingers slipped into her long brown hair and she gave in. Her big brown eyes rolled back in her head, her mouth opened as wide as she could manage, her pink tongue hung out and with one long groan, she lowered her pretty white head down over his big black dick.

"Ahhh yeahhh, that's right, suck it, slut. Suck me off." Dwayne was becoming more openly dominant and crude the more he got what he wanted. He closed both hands over her small head and began pumping his hips up into her face. As wet as the hand job sounded, this was simply disgusting. My wife held onto the thick base of Dwayne's big wet cock just to prevent him from shoving it all in and suffocating her.

It was as if the moment his cock was inside her mouth, he no longer cared if she could breath or if she was enjoying this at all. He just fucked her mouth like an animal, completely focused on coming. On each of his thrusts, I could see his huge black balls swing up and slap against the back of her little white hand. They looked very full and very eager to be released.

"Oh, you're gonna get real good at this, girl. Now that you two work for me, this'll be your lunch break every day. Better get used to it!" Dwayne sneered and fucked my wife's face harder. The slurping and sucking noises were so loud and wet, I was sure someone would hear us, but the whole second floor was empty. Did he rent out all the booths for this?

Poor Elise was bent over his lap, and her entire upper body jolted on every thrust into her poor face. That makeup I had watched her apply earlier tonight was now smeared all over her face while Dwayne used her mouth like a pussy. Occasionally he reached down her body to grope or slap her ass cheek or squeeze one of her tits. But he needed both hands almost constantly on her head for the brutal face-fucking he was giving her.

I heard choking sounds mixed in with the slurping and sucking, and saw that Elise had lost her final advantage. Her hands had slipped from the base of Dwayne's cock and were pressed against his thigh, silently begging him for mercy, but now his entire shaft was burrowing down her throat on every thrust. His balls, dripping with pre-cum and spit, were still jumping up every time he pushed back in, but now they were wetly slapping my wife on the cheek, leaving a big wet mark and several black pubic hairs stuck to the side of her cute face.

"Yeah, give it to me... open that throat up wide, bitch!" Dwayne growled, almost out of breath. He was close. He fucked my wife's throat deep on every stroke, slamming his crotch into her face while he held her head as still as he could. The slapping of his swollen wet balls on her cheek, the slurping, choking, whimpering and growling were all I could hear.

"YEAHHHhhh gulp it down bitch!" Dwayne roared, holding Elise's head down as he pumped his hips once, held them there, then twice, held still again, and a third time, holding perfectly still for several seconds as he pumped load after load straight down my wife's throat and into her tummy. He was so deep in her throat, she didn't even have the choice to swallow.

"Ahhh... yeah... that was good." Dwayne sat back and groaned. He gradually released my humiliated wife's head, and with one long wet slurp, she pulled off of him. I never imagined I would see my wife like this. Her hair was a tangled mess from his grip on her head, her face was a sweaty smeared mess of makeup, spit and cum, and when she finally pulled all the way off his massive cock, a river of sperm flowed from her open mouth.

It was like he broke her. From her swollen lips and loosely hanging jaw to the vacant expression in her eyes, my wife was like a rag doll that had been used too roughly. "Elise? Baby? Please... say something..." I begged, but she barely looked at me and when she tried to speak, more sperm just poured out of her mouth.

"Welcome to the company, Bill and Elise. Now, normally employers would shake an employee's hand at a time like this, but instead to seal the deal, I think I'll take your wife's ass while we ride in my limo." Dwayne informed me as he squeezed her ass hard. "And you're coming with us. Now, you'll still do your job, and your wife will still do hers except when I'm using her. Just part of the deal, really, and with what your sweet wife told me about your finances, you don't have much of a choice. Is that clear, Bill?"

"...Yes, sir."

Author's Note: The existence of a second chapter will partially exist on feedback.