Under the Thrall of Cock Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that, Sarah continued fingering herself with her left hand, and with her right she wrapped it around the bottom of TJ's shaft and began stroking it, fast and hard, while she interchangeably smooched the tip of his cock with kisses and tongue strokes. TJ could hardly stand it. "Sarah, Sarah... Sarah....." he groaned. He was getting ready to cum, and she knew it. This sent her beyond her limits. "Cum, baby brother! Fucking cum!" Sarah demanded, before resting the head of his cock on her tongue, waiting for his viscous white seed.

He felt it. Her sexy words were too much for him to handle. "I'm fucking cumming, Sarah, I'm fucking cumming, fuck!" he growled out as he felt his cock jerk in his sister's warm, feminine hands.

Sarah's pussy pulsated. Her whole body began to shake and convulse. Her moans were so loud she was practically screaming. "Sorrrrrrrryyyy..." TJ mumbled out as his cock spurted, squirting a giant geyser of thick, gummy cum, hitting different places on her face. Some semen landed on her forehead and on her cheeks, a minuscule amount hit her chin, but most of his burning jism found its way into the back of her throat and on her lips.

"Unn-huh", Sarah groaned out loudly around his cock, as her big blue eyes rolled into the back of her head in absolute nirvana. She made no effort to spit it out or retreat from the barrage of her brother's steamy semen that had overloaded her face and mouth.

The sight of his cum plaguing his sister's face combined with the sexy sight of her blue eyes rolling black in ecstasy, TJ felt another powerful spasm of pleasure took his breath away as it tore through his throbbing cock.

"Fucccckingggg take it..." he choked out, reaching down and pushing his sister's head down, pushing her mouth further down the shaft of his erupting dick as it twitched and spat out its last burst of a fiery load into her mouth. It was the most exhilarating thing that had ever happened to him.

The loud, vulgar sounds of Sarah slurping on his cock and gulping down his sperm-loaded cream filled TJ's ears as he held her mouth shoved down around his cock. His cum dripped from her chin and cheeks onto the floor, making a splat sound as it hit the carpet. They made a fucking mess. All from a fucking blowjob.

The smell of sex was very much in the air. Musk and sweat, cum and pussy juice. It was a delicious elixir, a piquant pungency. Sarah's face was a mess. She looked like she'd just partaken in bukkake. Her forehead was dripping with sweat amalgamating with her brother's semen. She was more relaxed than she had been in months. Her orgasm was the most intense orgasm she could remember having.

"So much for the tissues," TJ said with a hearty laugh, as their breathing and heart rates began to normalize.

"That was... really fun," Sarah giggled, with a smile. She began to blush. "It kind of got out of hand, but I guess that was to be expected, really. Hey, I'm going to go clean up."

Sarah stood up and kissed her brother on the cheek. As she retired to the bathroom, TJ watched her big, round, meaty ass jiggle and sway back and forth. It was the first time he'd ever seen her bare butt. TJ had not yet fucked his sister Sarah, but he had just blown his load all over her face, as she had brought both of them to a glorious orgasm. The ultimate sexual feat was still to vie for: TJ needed to fuck his sister Sarah in the ass.

TJ put his pair of jeans back on, washed his hands and retreated to his bedroom to relax for a while.

A couple of hours later, he heard a knock on his bedroom door.

"TJ!" Sarah yelled for his attention. "I feel like smoking again."

TJ grinned. . .

12