Under the Waterfall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Of course, I almost spoiled it by asking.

Luckily, she just laughed a "No" then kissed my cock head as she dropped to the floor, digging into my jeans for the foil packet I told her was there. She stayed on her knees by the bed, lubricating my shaft with her tongue as she eased the protective sheath over my flesh. Her tongue bathed my balls, and then she ran it up my belly as she rose from her knees, between my legs, her flesh warm against mine. My nipples stung briefly as she gave each a playful nibble.

I tried to use my size to roll over into a missionary position, but she insisted, "no".

She had me pinned under her body, my hardness trapped tightly between our flesh. Her palms cupped my wrists, forcing them against the mattress. Her tongue forced itself into my mouth, swallowing my sound. I could not have screamed "no" if I had wanted to. Not that I wanted to - her breasts felt so wonderfully firm against my chest.

My mouth found the curve of her neck, and I kissed from below her ear again, knowing by then how much she liked the feel of my tongue there, and even a bit of teeth. She groaned from her belly, her hips twisting. I playfully slapped her ass. That, she never said "no" to. Instead, she grasped my wrist and directed my fingers right to the cleft of her buttocks. I slid my fingers along that valley, but she demanded more, pulling my hand until my fingers were hard against her rosebud. I thrust a finger past the barrier, stretching it until I could fuck her ass with two fingers. She loved this, pushing back against my hand, which caused her abdomen to massage my hard cock.

"I love the feeling of our skin touching," she sighed.

My mouth was too busy to reply. She touched my chin, lifting my face to meet hers. Her lips found mine and soon her tongue was dancing in my cheek, wet and strong behind my teeth, thrusting deep. I felt her sucking my own tongue past her lips, and then it was like our mouths were doing a tango. I barely noticed when her fingers grasped my shaft.

"It's time to fuck me now," she breathed as she broke the kiss, lifting her hips above my groin.

Her hand guided my cock until it was pressed against the opening of her pussy. She was so wet that I felt her excitement dripping onto my cock, lubricating it. I had no doubt that I could slide easily into her womb.

"Don't worry, I won't break," she giggled. "I might be a virgin, but I've had enough fingers up there that there's no hymen left to get in the way."

My hips jumped up off the mattress, bumping just the very tip of my cock in between her outer lips. She pressed downward, allowing me to slide up deep inside in a single stroke. We were a perfect fit. Everything felt so warm and wonderful, her flesh tight as a glove around my shaft.

Then that hand cupping her ass, and the fingers deep inside that hole, allowed me to guide her, sliding her up so that my her cunt was kneading my cock. Soon, she found a pace that she liked best, pulling so that my cock was almost completely out of her cunt, only the head grasped within those tender lips, and then thrusting down so that my tip banged hard against her clit.

"No." she moaned.

I paused, confused.

"Don't tease me like this," she giggled.

She arched her back so that my cock was lined up just a shade lower. She might have been inexperienced, but her instincts were superb. My fingers held her lips wide, allowing my full girth to slide up inside her easily. Suddenly, I was fucking the most perfect cunt in the world. I gradually fucked her faster, deeper, harder.

I moved a finger around until it rested on her clit, and I started flicking that while I continued to fuck her tight little soaked cunt. Focusing on her pleasure helped me from exploding too quickly. Soon, she moaned in ecstasy, her head tossing around on the mattress. Her calves crossed behind my ass encouraged me to get more leg action into my thrusts, ploughing her even harder.

"Nooooo..." she muttered, her abs clenching around my shaft, her body shaking. "It feels so good."

Her orgasm was too much for me. I caressed one of her hard little nipples, which sent a surge up through my arm - just the right extra stimulation to cause my balls to quake and release their precious load. My great gobs of goo stuffed the condom like a sausage casing. I carefully eased out before getting so soft that the rubber leaked, lying between her legs as her body continued to gently quake.

After that, we were inseparable - her gentle "no" yielding to each new sexual adventure. Soon, she simply said "yes" to marriage, bareback fucking, and the inevitable pregnancy that ensued. Her divinely sighed "no" as I experimented with new angles and positions to fuck her while pregnant – she was never more desirable - could fill a whole story themselves.

In ten plus years, we had tried every position imaginable, and had flirted with exhibitionism – mutual masturbation while parked on a country road on the way home from her best friend's wedding; a blow job in the front seat in a deserted car park; a quick stand up fuck in a locked bathroom at a party - but had never actually fucked outdoors.

Which returns us to the moment beside the waterfall, on our tenth anniversary second honeymoon, the trip we never took because the first honeymoon was a weekend before finals.

When she said "not here" I just chuckled and said, "well, not right here – under the waterfall, just like Diane Lane" referring to one of our favourite scenes in A Walk on the Moon.

"Well, no girl could say no to Viggo." she joked, referring to Lane's co-star, "and since I married you instead, I guess..."

Then she kissed me to seal the deal. Her legs locked behind my calves, her arms folded around my neck. I supported her with my hands, fingers splayed along her shoulder blades.

Without so much as a glance up or down the beach to double check for onlookers. I backed her through the wet curtain until I felt my hands and her back meet the cool rock face. After the heat of the sun, the cool water was refreshing, or might have been if we were not generating so much heat of our own.

My cock was as hard as the stone, but warmed by the blood surging through it as her tongue twisted with mine, her fingers ruffling curls into my hair. Her pelvis was tight to my body, and the wrap she had tied around her waist had fallen to the sides when she had embraced me. I could feel the silky thong bikini bottom rubbing along my scrotum as we dry humped, my swimsuit gradually sliding lower as first the tip, then more and more of my shaft forced itself free of constraint, the elastic no match for lust. My lips and tongue explored her neck, which was stretched out as if I was a vampire and she longed for my gift of eternal life.

"No," she gasped, "no marks, please."

Not "no, stop." We were clearly past the point where stopping was possible.

She was using the wall as support to power her thrusts against my body, so I eased away just enough to deftly untie her top before my hands found her ripe tits, the tips of which were excited points of desire. The cascading water was splashing off her feet and my back, but created the illusion that we were in our own private Eden.

"No," she sighed again as I nibbled an earlobe as I played with her nipples, feeling her cunt writhing against me with its need for fucking, talking in its own way, telling me that her word was once again, not meant to be true.

I slid the fingers of one hand down and around her ass, slipping a finger inside the elasticized, edge of the bikini bottom, pushing it right to her labia, which were swollen with desire, and damp with lust, not the water from the river. Soon the whole triangle of fabric was pushed aside, exposing all of her cunt to the warm touch of my fingers. All the while my mouth worked on the sensitive skin of her neck.

"Oh God ... please stop! What if someone sees" she pleaded one last time.

My fingers froze half inside her cunt, my lips stopped against her throat. But her hips kept thrusting off the wall against my cock, gaining speed, not slowing. I lowered my other hand and reached around her hip until my middle finger pressed her butt crack. I traced up and down the crevice, gradually increasing the pressure until she began to groan. I knew that she was way past saying "no". I drew my finger across her tender rosebud and let it rest against the opening to her forbidden entry. Then I twisted my finger around, applying gentle pressure, easing open the entrance to that taboo portal.

She took the next step, lifting her ass just slightly away from the wall, and then thrusting it down so that my finger penetrated her anal orifice without hesitation, aided by her sweat and the moisture in the air all around.

Finally, with a sigh, she conceded. "Fuck it, no, fuck me, I don't care if anybody hears or sees I need your cock and I need it now."

Her voice rose as she spoke. Even the roar of the waterfall would not have drowned out her pronouncement if anybody was nearby to hear it.

"Don't stop!" she demanded as her body thrust between the wall and me. "What we're doing's so nasty and wrong but, I can't help it, it excites me more than I ever have felt before."

Whatever reservations my wife had begun with, the waterfall seemed to have washed them away. Her cunt was most definitely eager and ready for fucking, regardless of who might overhear or even peep at us. She shifted her body, all shoulders and pelvis rotating. Without effort on my part, her cunt enveloped my hardness like a glove.

She fucked me hard and fast. My hands found her hips, steadying her as she pushed herself furiously onto my hard cock. I leaned into the space behind the falling curtain of water, flexing my ankles, knees and hips, thrusting back, sliding in and almost out of her precious petals, and then deep again.

Pulling one of my hands to her tit, she kissed me again, dragging my nails over her nipple. I felt the shiver run through her flesh, to her spine, down to her cunt, convulsing around my hardness. She cried out in unrestrained joy as my thumb and forefinger closed around the base of her nipple, gripping it hard and tugging The pain created pleasure, making her push away from the rock wall in response, bucking forcefully against my groin, pulling my plum into her deepest regions.

Reaching between our bodies, I teased her, a single finger stroking her clit; knowing how sensitive that bud becomes when her blood makes it hard like a miniature version of my cock. I kneaded her tit with my other hand, as she kept pushing against me, hair thrashing wet and wild, loving the extra stimulation.

Her orgasm struck with a suddenness and fierceness that shocked me and made her cry out loud. I almost lost my footing, staggering slightly, almost letting her fall. No sooner had I steadied myself than a hot bolt of my great gobs of goo shot deep inside my wife's fertile womb.

"No, don't stop," she screamed, her legs hooked more urgently than ever behind my thighs.

I kissed her cheek and brushed her breasts with my fingertips as she rode the waves of her climax, her cunt spasming and my still throbbing cock. Her jaw relaxed and my lips met hers, my tongue fucking her in rhythm with the last splattering from my deflating cock. She mewed softly.

Then she slid down my body, her legs rubbing mine as her feet found the hard ground beneath the pool of water on the floor of this tight cave. Her nipples felt so hard against my flesh that I almost did not feel her nails raking my skin until she giggled, "Oops, I hope no one notices those marks."

My chest and my ass both throbbed, so I realized that keeping my swimsuit on would not be enough. My cock had stopped throbbing inside her, so I eased out of her cunt, the spray from the waterfall immediately bathing my wilting organ. She pressed tight to me, her arms crossed behind my head, holding our kiss. We swayed there for moments that seemed eternal, softly, lovingly, kissing each other.

I still cannot figure out which of us started me easing back through the curtain of water, but soon, I was standing with my backside exposed to the beach, and then, we were both there, naked in the sunshine. Turning to look for my abandoned clothes, I became aware that there were four sets of eyes watching us. They seemed to be two couples, one older, one younger, probably just in their twenties. The more mature woman seemed to be unable to stop focusing on my dangling member. I met her eyes with mine, and held them.

"I'm sorry, I don't mean to stare," she said.

The younger woman turned to her companion, not saying a word, but the look on her face saying that she had been turned on already, had been listening to us fuck, had seen somewhat through the waterfall, and she needed cock, right away.

As my wife took my hand to lead me away, I found my head turning and my cock becoming excited once more. I didn't know if she minded that they had been watching, but discovered that I liked the idea.

"No," I heard my wife whisper gently in my ear. As always, I wondered just exactly what this "no" meant.

12