Under The Willow Tree

Story Info
He fulfills her dream, under a weeping willow.
771 words
3.9
27k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story was written for someone, dear to me.

Always remember: A dream is a wish the heart makes. For this dream, I wished for you, comes from my heart.

* * * * *

They walked across the lawn, on the cool evening, she wore a light airy yellow sun dress and nothing else as requested, they held hands and talked quietly a couple of times, however just being with each other and finally being so close, was something both of their hearts had been aching for.

He stopped for a moment, pulling her to him placing his nose against her neck he inhaled, to again reassure himself that she was actually here before him, in the flesh.

He placed feather kisses along her cheek bone to her lips, followed by his thumb. The moment his lips touched hers she was lost in his world, she melted into him trying desperately to become one with him. To her life had just begun, and she could not imagine life without him. He reluctantly ended the kiss as her body still ached for more, lips still slightly open, with his sweet taste lingering. Once again they were silent as he lead her to a weeping willow in the center of the yard, pulling back a path in the willows as if they were a curtain, to a glorious room, bowing slightly and waiting for her to enter, as she passed he let one side fall and gave her a little swat on her derriere, she gave a soft giggle and a heart warming smile, letting the other side fall and giving them the privacy that they both had so long wished for. Ushering her to the center of the tree, he lifts her arms above her head as he slips her sun dress off her now naked body.

Backing her up against the base of the willow, with another wonderful kiss, that sent her senses in to over drive. She had no idea how he had done it but she found herself facing the trunk of the tree with her breasts pressed tightly against the bark, he wrapped her hands around the tree whispering to her to stay, reaching up with his pocket knife he gave a clean swipe and cut off about 4 ft of one of the vines, folding his knife and tucking it back in his jeans, sliding his hand down it to remove the leaves, she felt it as he placed it over her shoulder, gliding it down her back until it dropped at his feet, this time he brought it up between the cheeks of her ass, slowly her breathing became heavier, and her moans became deeper, when it clears her cheeks and again falls at his feet, there is a pause as she readies herself for what she knows is to come, for they have spoke of this often, she put her full trust in him, and on that thought, she felt the first sting to her tender body and true to his words he left only marks that will fade away shortly, she is moaning now loudly and begging for him to stop and make love to her, he gives her a few more before, he tosses it to the ground, leaving her begging and pleading for the feel of him inside her.

Shedding his clothes, he steps behind her, teasing her now glistening and dripping pussy, he slowly slides the velvety head of his engorged lust, pulling out and starting, every couple of inches and starting again slowly tormenting her beyond her senses, as he slides all the way in holding the feel of her wrapped around his hardness, as he listens to he gasps and feels her trembling, he knows it is not from the cold, however her senses are on over load as he gentle builds a rhythm moving faster and deeper and deeper with each, in stroke he smiles with the knowledge that she is on her third orgasm, perhaps his smile s a bit smug as he slightly gloats, that it was him alone whom she is calling out to as each wave washes over her, he builds and builds until he know longer can stop himself and she feels him cum yelling as if he were a wild animal deeply inside of her so deeply that it sets off the last and most powerful of all her orgasms, and he glories in the moment as she screams his name...

Laying together wrapped in each others arms, he hears her whisper "I Love You" as they drift off to sleep.