Undercover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OzmanA
OzmanA
82 Followers

We'd stopped at a picnic area in a small radiata pine forest by a storage dam for firefighting water where a gas barbeque was set up and, after money was collected, the church people were invited to partake of food and drink. Apparently we five, sexually willing females had earlier paid for ours with our favours. Erin, Jade and Dani had stripped off to skinny-dip and, as it looked so inviting, Gina and I joined them with several men from both groups. In no time at all the other chicks were flat on their backs getting laid again while I evaded the pricks to get the sunblock cream for my white parts from the bus.

Several other vehicles came along the access track, then quickly departed on seeing mass nudity and sexual activity. However one did remain, the four occupants surveying the scene about them until the men got out to walk down to the pool, stripped off and leapt naked into the cold water. Their wives followed along a little later, sitting in the shade to observe proceedings. Eventually that reluctant pair were persuaded to undress down to briefs and join their spouses in the water, swimming across the pool to sun themselves on an expanse of smooth granite.

The men had obviously been aroused by all the sexual activity and quickly stripped off their ladies' briefs to engage in sex that didn't appear, from the struggles of the women, to be entirely consensual in the initial stages.

Two female cyclists swept down the road to stop abruptly by the dam where they took off their helmets to view the debauched scene by the water.

I stepped up into the coach as Jane and Emma disembarked after having got out of their frocks and tights and into light tennis dresses. Not only had they discarded their tights, but, as evidenced by some fairly dramatic wobbling beneath both bodices, their brassieres too.

One of the cyclists, a tallish, redheaded woman, had pulled off her lycra speed-top to display a fully tanned torso and, when she'd tested the water temperature with a bare foot, slipped out of her bike-shorts to reveal her matching nether regions. She had the most fabulous golden hued tan all over as she stepped lithely down to the water and dived in before her much paler girlfriend disrobed and followed her in.

When I looked across the lake again I noted that things had progressed to both women then providing oral sex to each-others' husband, then pause for discussion before one lady threw her leg across her friend's spouse to take his cock within her pussy. The other followed her lead and they all shagged furiously in what appeared to be their first swinging experience; making me feel a little better about how easily I seemed to find the accommodation of multiple partners.

After swimming the two cyclistes approached the group around the barbeque, the redhead introducing herself as Bev and her friend as Cathy, both quite unfazed at the stares attracted by their hard, athletic figures; apparently accustomed to public nudity.

"Quite an orgy you've got going," laughed Bev when the introductions were concluded and she looked over at Emma who was sipping a soda. "A Fanta! I'd kill for a Fanta!"

"But would you screw for one," grinned Baz, holding out a cold can of the drink to her.

She didn't take the can immediately, but pulled out the waist band of his shorts and looked down.

"Well I reckon there may be the first half of a fuck there," chuckled Bev. "Who's got the rest?"

She peered down into several more guys' shorts with similarly disparaging comments before taking her can.

Cathy took her cue from Bev to check a few more, plunging her hands right down into their shorts and rummaging around the male appendages.

"Ooh look Bev, this one's all soft and squishy. No good. Who's got a nice hard stiffy?"

Shorts were shuffled down before they were presented with several examples of fully erect wedding-tackle of which both women made a great deal, touching and minutely inspecting the cocks before taking Baz and Boof away to spread their towels and legs on the grassy bank.

I'd noticed that both of them wore engagement and wedding rings and Cathy had a multi-colour, rose tattoo on her lower belly. They also wore multiple ear-rings and studs and I found the flat-topped, gold ornamets through the upper edges of their navels to be disturbingly erotic.

Emma and Jane were standing apart from the lunching group around me and I thought that they probably felt more than a little disconcerted at what was going on around them, so I was surprised at seeing Emma and Jock making doe-eyes at each-other. She smiled coyly before dropping her eyes to his small, stiff prick and her hands to the hem of her skirt which she lifted to show him that no briefs covered the bushy, black curls between her solid thighs, before their eyes met again. He took her hand to lead her down to where the others were performing the horizontal tango and the manner in which she got rid of her dress and welcomed him aboard suggested that she wasn't entirely inexperienced in sexual activities.

The two couples from across the lake had returned to their car and set up lunch on picnic table and to observe proceedings.

Others had relieved Red and Baz of catering duties and they were free to indulge their pricks once more and, possessing the only unoccupied pussy, I became the object of their lust. As I lay on my towel beside Emma's writhing body I heard her use of words of encouragement that she definitely hadn't learnt in church, confirming my thoughts as to her state of chastity.

It felt somewhat odd to have Baz lying so close and watching as Red and I arranged ourselves for our coulping, so I shut my eyes as I spread my legs and took his hard prick in hand, moistening the tip in my dewy slit before sliding the swollen globe into my dilated passion-portal. He pushed easily into me to the hilt, paused for a moment, then commenced to thrust with a manful rhythm at my unctuous pussy. I wrapped my legs around his waist and grasped his pumping buttocks to make him shove his loins harder to mine in belly-thumping, delightfully sweaty passion.

"Oooh yes! Ye-ess! Bang me hard Red," I gasped hotly into his ear.

During my very limited love life I'd suppressed a desire to be vociferous during sex, it seemed unladylike I suppose, but the carnal chorus around me prompted me to join in and vocalize my pleasure as I wasn't likely to ever find myself again in a position where it didn't much matter what my partner thought about what I said and did in the heat of the sex act. Red seemed to regard my urging as some kind of a challenge and tried to set records with the speed and violence of his thrusting hips, rising to his knees, lifting my legs under his armpits to grip my hips and fervidly ram at my eager cunt.

I wasn't able to contribute much in that position and quickly felt myself slide over the edge into the misty, enfolding bliss of orgasm. Although I'd have preferred Red to have come about then too I kept the thought to myself as he continued his lusty thrusts and, when he eventually found release, I was in a quivering, gelatinous state from continuous climax.

By the time I'd floated back to reality I grew aware that sexual congress continued around me. Emma's valiantly stretching snatch was then receiving attention from Toby's ample cock and Baz and his partner screwed loudly and enthusiastically on my other side. I wasn't able to see her face, but a big unusual gold bracelet and solid figure identified Jane as the girl writhing happily under his big, hard body. The relish with which she cooed and moved so wantonly testified to to her having more than a passing familiarity with the complementary male part. It was also fairly obvious that the message on sex not being for teenagers was difficlt to get across even with the threat of hellfire. One taste of that apple and they're never the same

again.

I found it interesting to surmise how I might have acted in Jane or Emma's positions of being under no pressure to exchange sex for transport and just engaging in promiscuous fucking for the fun of it. Could I have got excited enough at the sight of indiscriminate group nooky that I'd need to join in too, or was it just a matter of their being companionable and doing in Rome what the Romans do? Would I have not wanted to be seen to be or to actually feel left out of what others were doing all around me? In the context of my task at hand I guessed that I probably would have catered sexually to some blokes to establish the cover that we seemed to have done. My mind returned to my ability to enjoy something which had always seemed utterly abhorrent to me and if my inhibitions had entirely evaporated because everybody there was similarly occupied. I really didn't know whether or not to be concerned about it as an indication of latent nymphomania or if I should treat it as a gift that just might enable me to see this thing through, whatever I may be confronted with in the course of my duties.

When Red rolled off me and got to his feet I espied a pair of the churchy boys looking hopefully in my direction. My inclination was to follow Red in for a swim, but relented on viewing their upcurved erections, smiled warmly and rubbed my palms invitingly over my parted inner thighs. One walked over to me and lay in my embrace as I slotted his stiff prick into my love pouch with alacrity.

Fortunately he was quick about it and his clumsy thrusting kept me at the edge of orgasm until I came with him. He gallantly offered his hand to help me up as he rolled off me and rose to his feet, continuing to hold my hand as we strolled to the water's edge. His pal, I noticed, had replaced Baz in Jane's willing love tunnel.

I swam the fifty-odd metres across the little lake and lay on the marbled stone to warm my body in the sun and await Gina's arrival for some private comparison of notes. However, it was Erin and Emma who swam over behind me to talk about their day so far.

"You've played 'hide-the-sausage' before, Emma," accused Erin, but with a smile on her face, "and here's me thinking you're still a cherry."

"I lost it four weeks ago, actually," blushed Emma, "but I've really only had four more since then.

"Guys or fucks?"

"Sex."

"Jeez, that's not long before I did," said a surprised Erin, "and I was only just eighteen too. How old were you?"

"Same," breathed Emma.

"Christ!" swore Erin. "I s'pose you'll to tell us it was your old-man?"

"No!" cried Emma. "It was my best friend's big brother. She told me he'd been feeling her up and penetrated her with a finger; she knew he wanted to do it to her and was going to let him, but wanted me to be there to stop it if she wanted to call a halt. I didn't stop anything and she got done, then me, but it didn't hurt me at all."

"Well," breathed Erin, "you'll at least quadruple your agregate today, if you try hard."

"Yeah," she giggled hesitantly, "can't let you chicks do all the work on my behalf."

"Such a sacrifice for a nice girl to endure," mocked Erin. "All those big, nasty dicks waiting to plow your furrow; enough to make a body feel faint."

"Mmmm," Emma blushed, unconsciously pressing her small hand to her crotch. "Dreadful thought, all that sex and stuff."

"So what happens at your camp if the word on all this gets around? You'll be in trouble I s'pose?"

"Who's going to dob on me? The guys here can't say anything if they think they'd like another go at it."

"So you're planning some serious nooky?"

"I wasn't, until now. Things have changed and I have many more options."

"How about Jane?" asked Erin. "She seems to be familiar with the ins-and-outs of sex too."

"My big sister had her first last year, after becoming legal. She hasn't a clue about my experience, I kept it secret."

"So whose idea was it to join the thrash?"

"Hers. She got randy watching and wanted a bit too; suggested that it maybe a good opportunity for me to try it, as a dare."

"She did look a bit surprised when you flashed your pussy," I commented.

"Didn't she," Emma giggled happily.

We swam back for a lunch by the barbeque where I noticed that the married motorists were ogling the two cyclists who, in turn, seemed to be giving a tacit 'come-on' to the guys. The men walked over to them and, after a short chat, all four went down to the grassy bank and quickly coupled beside the energetically screwing Jane and Emma who were obviously making up for lost time. The wives remained by the picnic table looking a bit lost.

I felt a pair of hands cup my boobs and a hard, hot cock pressed into the cleft of my posterior so I wiggled my bottom against him in invitation. He responded by sliding his hand down my flat belly to squeeze my furry mound before finger-testing my vagina for its readiness to accommodate his cock.

My new friend was Denny and I turned to face him to meet his mouth for a long, trembling tongue-kiss. I was seriously attracted and, in another time and place, would have seen him as a genuine matrimonial prospect. However, I wasn't in that situation and he didn't see me that way.

"All for little me?" I giggled playfully, stroking his thick, sun-darkened penis jerking in my hand.

"Yep," he grunted at the sensual thrill of my touch.

We wandered down to the approved shagging area where I pushed him down on his back and knelt astride his hips, held his broad bonker vertically as I positioned my cunt above the mauve, plum-shaped knob, moved it fore and aft in the dewy frills of my slit and lowered my bottom to stretch my well-used love-sheath down over his blue-veined shaft. With a gentle rocking motion I absorbed it all inside me, tentatively clamping my vaginal muscles to feel the fullness within.

As I rocked and twisted to slide his delicious prick in my juicy pussy he seemed to want a little more action, strenuously shoving his hips upward when I leant forward to take all my weight on my hands against his shoulders and lift my bottom higher to allow him to ram deeper into my slurping crotch as he needed to do. We climaxed together soon after as my senses were delicate from the pre-lunch pounding my pussy had received.

I rose and swam across the pool to the warm rock again, but Gina was busy shagging and I had to wonder at her constitution as she'd scarcely taken a breather since we'd climbed aboard the old coach.

Up at the picnic table I saw that Baz and Denny had carried drinks to the two neglected wives and were chatting. Perhaps I should have concluded the previous sentence with the word 'up' as Peta leaned back on the rough wood tabletop to spread her slim thighs and gleefully receive Den's swarthy zoob into her eager snatch. Her friend Helen seemed to be somewhat hesitant, but eventually yielded to stretch her vagina around Baz's healthy member. Below them, out of sight on the bank, their spouses had recovered from their boutwith Beverley and Cathy and were in the process of introducing their pricks to Jane And Emma's sloppy snatches.

When I felt sufficiently rested I returned to sit and share a herbal puff with Dani before we were joined by Craig and Jamie, the married guys, then their wives, Helen and Peta respectively.

"Oh my God, look at that!" gasped Helen, covering her pussy with one hand. "They're having two more straight off."

"Yeah," Peta murmured wistfully as Jane and Emma happily accommodated one more penis each.

"They're catching up," grinned Dani. "I reckon they're up to eight or ten now."

"How many have you had then?" enquired a wide-eyed Peta.

"A baker's dozen."

"Truly?"

"Honestly."

"What's it like?"

"Okay. Quite an experience actually."

"Have you done it before."

"No, never even thought about it to be honest. I suppose it's a matter of being in the right place at the right time. I've had three shaggings on the trip the beach before, but all with different drivers in different vehicles. This is my first mob-job."

A thoughtful silence ensued and the women gazed at the sexual performance of the seven couples screwing away before their eyes and their husbands at Dani and I. Their pricks had swelled to semi-tumescence in response to the proximity of young ladies who were fucking promiscuously and were trying to figure a way to get back amongst it.

"You can give it a try if you want to, dear," Craig told Helen.

She looked startled and somewhat guilty, as if he'd divined her thoughts exactly, but realized as I did that he wasn't aware that she'd recently had a pussyful of Baz's mutton-gun.

"I've hardly got used to the idea of having it off with my husband's best friend, or is that my best friend's husband," she chuckled self-consciously and blushed.

"Was that so bad?"

She glanced quickly at Jamie, then averted her eyes and blushingly shook her head.

"So?" he persisted.

"You just want to bonk some young stuff," she accused him.

"Yeah, but you'll get more than me," he admitted.

She gave him a long, searching look before turning to Peta.

"Can you believe this?"

"Call his bluff then," Peta giggled uncomfortably when she realized that Jamie didn't know that they'd all ready partaken of an adulterous shagging, but now wasn't sure about repeating that in front of him. If Helen accepted her dare she would be expected to follow her to some

indiscriminate fucking.

"Go on, I dare you," grinned Craig.

Without a word she stood up and walked up the bank, her well-upholstered, white, posterior region rolling and quivering deliciously with every step. Boof was walking down from the vehicle with his erect prick seeking vaginal solace when she accosted him with a hand on his hip. He initially looked a bit surprised, glancing at Craig for confirmation that his wife's pussy was really on offer, stepping into her embrace when he got the wink of assent. She slid her arms around his shoulders as they kissed deeply, grinding her ample hips to his before pulling him down atop her to insert his stiff cock into her ready twat. Her hefty legs encircled his sweating torso as his hot,sliding tool glistened wetly in the sunlight while the rest of us looked on at her real joy at being fucked in that situation.

"I didn't thing she'd actually go for it," Peta gasped softly.

"Shocked?" Jamie enquired gently.

"Not as much as I should be."

"How so?"

"We've seen each other having it off with other partners today and Helen and Craig have gone that one step further on, but it doesn't seem that much further now."

He looked at Craig who lay back while Dani sucked on his hardening penis, then took in my naked form with lust-filled eyes before turning back to his wife.

"D'you want to try it?" he asked her.

"What would you think?" she blushed, playing the innocent.

"It would make me very horny."

"To watch me?"

"Yep."

"Truly?"

"I promise."

"Do you love me?"

"I love you with all my heart."

"But will you still love me after I do something as slutty as this?"

"As much. I want to see you be a real harlot. It'll be a real turn on for me and we'll probably never get another chance to do anything like it."

I thought that their profession of undying love was rather odd under the circumstances, although they appeared sincere about it, but I surmised that they shared the concern over how their feelings for each other might change as a consequence of a bit of serious adultery with spousal approval.

A youth stood looking enquiringly at me, his prick standing out horizontally and I began to rise to my feet, but Peta gripped my wrist.

"Look after Jamie?" she asked before I could leave. "You can see that he lusts for your body."

I boldly stepped over him and grasped his swelling dick as she kissed his lips at length.

"Have fun," she giggled nervously and walked over to the young bloke and embraced him salaciously.

OzmanA
OzmanA
82 Followers