Undercover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jamie lay on his side to watch his wife as I positioned myself behind him, head between his slim thighs, to suck his circumcised cock. Peta introduced the youth's slender, pink dick to her willing vulva, the plump lips fringed with trimmed auburn hair, where he thrust easily into her juicy snatch. The muscles of her rounded thighs tightened as he withdrew to ram into her once more, giving him a ride to remember when she bucked and writhed and stroked his flanks, urging him to ram his hips harder and faster in quite basic terms as her reserve evaporated.

I felt Jamie's prick harden appreciably at the sight of his wife's wanton behavior and thrilled as an unseen tongue found my clitty.

"I couldn't resist," Craig smiled as I looked down and our eyes met. "You have a lovely pussy. D'you mind?"

I shook my head very slightly as it's rude to speak with one's mouth full, isn't it? Opening my legs widely to allow him better access to my crotch, I saw Dani smiling at me around a mouthful of penis and grinned back, wincing with the abrasive contact of his stubbly chin upon my tender inner thighs. However, I suffered this more willingly when his tongue and fingers probed my tingling passion pit.

This was my initial experience with married men whom I knew to be married before indulging in sexual intercourse and, having no illusions about them as future matrimonial prospects, was able to give free rein to my instincts. Jamie drew me up to slide his wet tool inside me from behind as we reclined on our sides to watch Peta invite another of the lads to replace his friend who'd just vacated her unsated snatch; oblivious to all except her need for a stiff prick inside her hungry pussy. Beside her Helen rapturously writhed and gurgled as she showed her third boy what a friendly chick she was, both women lost in a voluptuous mist of purely physical pleasure.

Even with his tool moving within me and his hands kneading my tender tits, Jamie's attention was wholly focused on his spouse's unrestrained pleasure, my pussy being just the medium for his vaginal masturbation. Peta looked across at him and grinned crookedly as the young bloke got up after a quick bout, making a sign to indicate that he was being very well attended by me, then stretched back and opened her legs widely to signify her readiness for the next guy seeking to share his sexual need with her.

Eventually he too came, setting me off in a deliciously subdued way, then rolled away and dived into the water. A boy came aboard and was on me, into me and gone in a manner that brought to mind the mating of a cock sparrow. Craig was next and we watched as Helen accommodated cocks number four and five. By that time the need seemed to have dried up so I took a brief dip before seeking an alcoholic beverage to slow me down a bit.

The coach was packed up and we set off again on a journey that I remember only as a warm, hazy time during which I alternately dozed off and received cocks in my love pouch; my contribution to the latter being negligible with most. I'm certain that the twenty-odd guys with whom I'd become acquainted that day and had had their way with me, some more than once, but I didn't feel too badly about it as, short of being shot at, things were unlikely to get any harder.

We were dropped off in the main street with Erin, Jade and Dani, who knew which street we were looking for and led the way, saying goodbye to the two the younger girls one street short of ours.

"What number's yours?" Dani asked as she stopped by the gate of a clearly occupied duplex.

"7b," said Gina and Dani pointed to the number on the letterbox.

It was '7a' so we were in the other half.

"You know the Sarge?" asked Dani. "She's much higher up now, but we still think of her as Sarge."

"We're really just house sitting. It was arranged through my Aunty," lied Gina.

It was comfortably furnished, for a holiday house, so we were set up very nicely for our stay there.

After unpacking I lay in a hot bath and found my poor, raw pussy stinging from the surfeit of schlongs I'd serviced during the day. Any male pointing percy at me then would have risked his hearing, or even life, to continuous, high-frequency sound.

"You know, Beth," said Gina, showering in the separate cubicle at the end of the bath. "I feel I've been short-changed by life, after today's experiences."

"How so?" I enquired.

"Well, I remained chaste during my teens, according to the Sisters' instructions on living a pure, catholic life and waiting for God's plan for me. All the hitchhiker girls we met today were also convent kids, but who'd decided that the threat of eternal damnation was too far in the future to be concerned about at this stage. I wouldn't have chosen to be in a mob-job today, but now that it's happened I reckon I'll happily join the free-loving swingers for at least the duration of the operation down here."

Finally we dined on hot canned beans and toast before collapsing into our beds.

Before sleep overcame me I wondered what tomorrow might bring, and all the tomorrows for the next month, after the unexpected events of day one. I was serving the community so that should be sufficient reason for my sacrifices. It seemed unlikely that we'd need to do anything like that again and we'd gained credibility with our target group.

Lying awake to digest Gina's obvious determination to abandon any pretense of maidenly behaviour in pursuit of sexual gratification. While I couldn't see myself embracing it with quite her enthusiasm, it seemed I'd need to relax my standards to some degree to ensure the success of our task. Besides, it seemed unlikely to kill me if I took the proper precautions.