Undercover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Minutes into this I realized I haven't said a word; I was failing just like I did when John and I roll played. I tried to think of something to say and before I knew it Roland again blew another hit in my mouth, I inhaled deeply again.

Roland got up and said "Follow me honey and extended his hand to help me up" Just then I remember one thing I could say. "Oh wait, I'm expecting an important text message let me get my phone" I opened my purse, grabbed my phone, pressed 1 and Roland led me to another room.

Roland pointed outside a window sliding door at a hot tub with steam rising into the falling snow.

"What are we going to do in there" I asked hoping for him to incriminate himself somehow.

"Ever go into a hut tub when it's snowing, honey?"

"No, I can't remember the last time I was even in a hot tub. What are you going to do to me in there" I asked with innocent eyes.

'We're gonna have some fun, honey. Now don't let the cold bother you at first, we'll be warm in no time"

Roland took one more hit of the joint and put it out. I was thankful he never handed to me as I only felt the effects mildly from him blowing the smoke into me. I looked outside at the beautiful falling snow; it was coming down really hard now. Roland stood behind me and surprised me when he kissed my neck and wrapped his arms around me.

He whispered in my ear "Let me take those cloths off"

He kissed my neck, then my ear, then lifted my shirt off. With a quick motion my bra fell to the floor and he softly pushed my tits against the sliding door window. The window was freezing and I let out a playful cry. He pulled me back into him and took both my nipples and rolled them between his fingers.

"Melissa, you have a killer body I can't believe you only charge $400 an hour" He said

"I can charge more if you wish. What you want to do in the hot tub? I asked again"

He didn't answer me but again pushed me against the glass. He reached around and unbuttoned my jeans and pulled them to the floor along with my panties. There I was in the situation that John warned me about from not talking enough. He removed my high heels and now a stood bent against the glass totally naked. Again he pulled me back into him but this time I felt his erection. At first I thought it must have been his knee or something, so I turned and saw by far the largest cock I have ever seen. At least ten inches and think as hell.

"You ready" he asked

I grabbed my phone and we both ran outside and quickly into the hot tub. It was freezing so I put the phone on the side of the tub, pressed 1 and knelt down till the water was at my neck. Roland remained standing and looked up at the sky with his palms out catching the snow. His giant dick was right next to my face so I backed off and sat in the seat across from him.

Roland then knelt down and slowly made his way towards me and we kissed for the first time. His kiss was gentle and soft. As we kissed I started to regain my composure a bit and started to think how I can make the bust.

"What do you want to do to me Roland?" I said after our kiss broke. I looked him right in the eyes when I said this and thought to myself that I did well, that was a line to remember. But to my dismay Roland ignored the question and kissed me again. Up close Roland is not a very attractive man, while he has a very nice body for a man his age and the most amazing cock I've ever seen, his face was unattractive, which motivated me further to end this.

"How about a massage" He asked. I tried to hide my displeasure with a fake smile and agreed. He turned around and sat on the floor of the tub and I dug into his shoulders as he moaned.

I couldn't just ask him if he wanted to have sex because that would be entrapment. I had to get him to agree to pay more than he already has for sex. Escorts can legally have sex with there clients if no more money was paid for than which was originally set for just the meeting.

"Roland what can I do to you after this? What's your favorite thing? I whispered into his ear.

"Well, Melissa. You have to be the most beautiful woman I have ever been with. I wasn't planning on this but I have to admit that I just have to have sex with you"

Jackpot. Now I just had to get him to agree to pay me more for the sex.

"Roland I would love that, but you know I have to charge you more for something like that" I said with my heart pounding.

'Well, tell you what. We still have an hour an a half so lets just take our time" he said as he moaned from my massage.

I was so close to making the bust and thought that other guys couldn't be as patient as Roland. Then I thought that I haven't really been that seductive and perhaps things would of went differently if I was more aggressive, like John said. Regardless I had to continue, naked in a hot tub with this middle aged stranger.

Roland got up and said "You're turn" I was surprised that he wanted to give me a massage and I thought that defiantly other men would be easier than Roland to bust.

"Knell on the seat there and I'll give you a good one" He command

I did as he said which exposed most of my body to the falling snow. My ass half way out of the water so now only my legs were warm. I knelt straight up but Roland pushed me forward so my elbows were now resting on the plastic side of hot tub. He dug his massive hands into my shoulders and I melted instantly. The snow would land on my naked back and shoulders and Roland would rub it into me. His Cock now pressed up against the top of my ass and lower back.

This went on for minutes and again I was silent, failing again like I did before. The contrast of the hot steam, falling snow on my body and Roland's deep massage had me turned on more than I've been for years. The thought of that massive dick pressed up against me now made me unconsciously bend over further and grid back into it. When Roland felt me push back he started moving his hips and his cock slid up and down my back and ass.

Roland stopped the massage and I felt his massive cock in between my legs, I wasn't sure if it was his arm or cock so I looked down to check. I looked in between my legs and saw his cock moving back and forth right against my pussy but I managed to speak.

"Roland, please this costs more. We have to agree on a price" I said as I got up and sat on the seat.

Roland stayed where he was and now his cock was inches from my lips as I sat in the tub.

"Honey, I have no problem paying you for this but I want you to want me. I want you to suck my cock for free, because you want to"

With this he moved even closer to me and now with his cock in his hand he rubbed it on my face. "Do it for free" He said again and now he rubbed it on my closed lips. I was in shock and speechless with my eyes closed. Again he said "Suck my cock honey" and he continued to rub it on my lips. He reached down and grabbed both of my nipples and tugged on them and when he did I opened my mouth and moaned allowing his cock to enter my mouth a bit. "Suck it" he said again and now I gave in to his will opened my mouth wide and licked his cock.

The operation was blown as now there was no way legally I could bust Roland but I didn't care. I lifted his cock and licked his balls and then ran my tongue along the full length of his cock. I was still in awe of how big he was and could only fit the head and a few inches into my mouth. Roland backed off and pulled me up and we both stood and kissed with deep passion this time.

His hand now rubbing my pussy as we kissed and to my surprise Roland quickly lifted me up and my legs wrapped around his waist. Again with another swift motion Roland lifted me above his shoulders and now my legs wrapped around his head. He cradled my back with his arms and licked my pussy and clitoris like a pro. My arms fell limp as I leaned back into his arms completely trusting him not to drop me. The snow fell in my face as I looked up into the night sky and it didn't matter one bit that I was now freezing ten feet in the air. I grabbed my own breasts which I don't think I ever did before while having sex and played with my nipples as the snow fell upon them.

I've only had sex with two other men in my life and here I was with a black man twice my age giving me the best sexual experience ever. He said he was going to lower me now so I released me legs from around his head as he slowly lowered me down. When my tits reached his mouth he held me there and kissed them both as I felt the tip of his dick now against my pussy lips. "Do you want me inside you" he asked and I answered yes without a moments pause. The tip of his cock parted my lips and I moaned so load I thought John might hear me outside. "Want more" He said. "Yes" I begged as he lowered me a few more inches. He wasn't fucking me; he was just inside of me and kissing my tits and neck. "More" He asked again. "Yes, more" and he lowered me again and now I couldn't take it anymore and started to fuck him myself as I moved my hips up and down. Without asking this time he entered me fully and sat down on the tub seat giving me control. I fucked him hard and fast as I leaned my tits into his face. He put his finger on my clit and quickly flicked his finger back and forth while his 10 inch cock was fully being fucked.

I came so hard I thought I was going to pass out; I became light headed but kept on fucking him. I buried my mouth upon his neck and screamed in an absolute delirious state of mind. Now Roland put both his arms around me grabbed me tight as he pulled me up and down upon his cock, fucking me so hard I swear I was seeing colors. For over a minute now I was still cumming, at least I think I was everything felt so good and then blackness.

I passed out and awoke in Roland's bed. He had a wet towel on my head and put a fan next to the bed blowing on me. He looked scared to death as he said "Melissa can you hear me".

"Yeah, how long have I been out?" I asked while looking for my phone

He handed me my phone and said "only for a few minutes, you had me worried there"

I pressed 1 on my phone and saw that it was 9:45 and I had to leave within 15 minutes. Roland brought my cloths up for me and I began to dress,

"Melissa I gotta say that was some great sex, I think we stayed in the hot tub to long though and that's what got ya" He said as he watched me dress.

"I put another $300 in your purse and I want to meet up with you again next week"

Reality of the situation set in and I told Roland maybe and quickly left the house. I got in the car and John had an absolute freighted look on his face.

"Are you OK, Melissa" He said with concern

"I'm fine, just drive" I said

I didn't tell John what happened but did confess that I screwed it all up and the night was a complete failure. I told him I froze just like in our roll play and even went as far as telling him that I'm not the person for this job. I lied and said that we ate dinner half the time I was there so it wasn't so bad. John dropped me off at home. I closed the door and leaned against it and let out a long breath and smiled. Yes the night was a failure, yes I let myself down and didn't perform as expected to fulfill my duties, but this didn't change the fact that I just had one of the best experiences of my life and I really wasn't ashamed about it. Matter of fact I started to think this night might help me in this job as my sexual experience was quite limited, this could only help I kept telling myself.

I showered and lay in bed thinking about Roland. Without thinking I found myself lightly moving my hand over my pussy hair. I looked out the window at the falling snow and completely exhausted I fell asleep thinking of him.

12