Undercover Basketball Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daniel found all his clothes and managed to get them all on. As Jenni entered the kitchen, she threw him the keys to her car and told him that he would need to do the driving.

"Okay," Daniel said, "but why?"

"You'll have to wait and see," was all Jenni would respond.

After Daniel had started the car and had pulled out of the driveway, Jenni pulled the t-shirt she was wearing over her head. Daniel almost put the car in the ditch as he was so shocked. Jenni was not wearing a bra and her huge tits were on display for Daniel.

"I know you didn't get to play with these enough," Jenni said to Daniel as she grabbed his right hand and put in on her breasts. "Play with them for me."

Needless to say, Daniel was having a hard time concentrating on his driving, especially when Jenni let out a loud moan and reached for Daniel's growing penis.

"You have me so hot, Daniel. It has been eight months since I have been with anyone. I have been waiting to be with you, since I knew how much Carol enjoyed you on the day of my interview!"

Jenni had Daniel's pants undone and had her hand around his now rigid cock. As she tugged on it a few times, she began to lean over towards Daniel, trying to put her head in his lap. Daniel had always fantasized about getting head while driving. He could not believe it was happening to him now!

Daniel managed to slide the seat back enough to give Jenni enough room between his body and the steering wheel. As soon as Jenni's head was in his lap, Daniel could feel his cock being engulfed all the way down Jenni's throat. The problem was, they were only a couple of minutes from campus and Daniel didn't know if he would be able to climax that quickly after just shooting his load in Jenni's mouth a few minutes ago.

As Daniel drove the new Chrysler through town, Jenni increased the speed of her bobbing on Daniel's cock. The campus was very close. Daniel saw the administration building and pulled into the parking lot. Jenni was frantically working on his cock and Daniel was beginning to feel his orgasm coming on.

Now able to forget about his driving, Daniel reached around Jenni and groped her hanging tits.

"God you have nice tits! Not to mention a pretty good mouth too!"

All of a sudden, Daniel felt his balls tighten and a wave a fluid eject out of his cock. Again, Jenni expertly sucked down every drop Daniel had to give her. As she sat up, Daniel noticed for the first time that Jenni's opposite hand was up the skirt she was wearing. Jenni could see Daniel's eyes and pulled her skirt up, revealing a long, sleek purple vibrator that she had been fucking herself with while sucking Daniel's cock.

"Hey, a girl's got to get hers too!" Jenni said as she pulled the vibrator out of her pussy and moved it to Daniel's lips to let him taste.

Daniel loved the taste of a woman's juices, and Jenni's were no exception. He wished so badly that he could just fuck Jenni's brains out the rest of the night, but he had too many priorities the next day. While buttoning his pants back up, he reassured Jenni that he would talk to Carol about having a threesome. That idea alone had Daniel semi hard again. Daniel said his goodbyes to Jenni, gave her a quick kiss and was off to his dorm.

On the way to his dorm, his cell buzzed at him, reminding him of the text he had received during Jenni's first blowjob. He pulled his phone out and saw that he did not know the number. He read:

redy to plz u, coach!!

'Who was this and why are they calling me coach? The only player that knows I am going to be an assistant for the basketball team is Katie, and this is not Katie's number.' Daniel thought that someone else had obviously found out about this. 'And what the hell do they mean by pleasing me?' This was what Daniel was thinking as he drifted off to sleep.

To find out what happens next, please read Undercover Basketball, Chap. 4 .....coming soon!