Undercover Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Menderman
Menderman
407 Followers

"I also have contacts in the police, any sensible businessman should have. It is a cheap way of doing business when you know the right people," said Danny.

Pritak smiled his acknowledgement.

"It would be useful to know her contacts and let me check them out for you.

Pritak smiled his agreement, took a sip of his wine and then increased the volume of his voice, "Sandra, come and sit on my lap so we can have some fun together.

In her doped up state Sandra slowly moved around and sat on Pritak's lap. Pritak wound his arms around her slim waist and leant forward to nuzzle her ear, giving it a soft kiss and a gentle lick.

Sandra's doped eyes smiled at her ex-husband waiting for a reaction to her making out with another man right in front of his eyes rather than in secret as when they had been married years before.

Pritak slowly removed her suit jacket so she was sat there in a very expensive looking silk blouse that hung nicely off her trim figure, especially her breasts. "You know how to turn a man on don't you Sandra?" as Pritak stoked her vanity and with one hand ran his hand over the flat of her stomach and brushed against the under curve of her breasts.

Sandra's smile increased at Danny as she waited for him to rise to the bait, but his face remained expression less as he watched the scene unfold in front of him.

Now Pritak ran his hand over the fullness of her breasts, causing her nipples to harden and show through the blouse. Sandra felt herself becomes damp and she wriggled her arse in Pritak's laps and was rewarded by feeling him harden between her cheeks.

Despite all the years since his marriage broke up and all of his hatred for Sandra, Danny found it hard to sit still, totally expressionless and watch what was going on, especially Sandra's quiet taunting of her ex husband. But Danny was a professional and he knew his purpose here was to bring Pritak down by any method possible, and if that meant tolerating his ex wife slut herself right in front of him then that was the price he had to pay.

Pritak was comfortable that Sandra would stay in his lap and that she seemed to enjoy what he was doing, so he brought his other hand into play by massaging a breast with each hand. Hew gently ran his hand over the roundness of her breast, occasionally squeezing with both hand to enjoy the fullness under the satin material.

Sandra reached forward and sipped from her wine; she ran her tongue around the rim of the glass and winked at Danny.

His face remained expressionless as his emotions fought with his professionalism. Inside he knew he could bring down both Pritak and Sandra if he didn't rise to the bait being flaunted right in front of him.

Now Pritak start squeezing and massaging her breast making the blouse glint in the light as the material was pushed around by the flesh underneath and the hand above. Sandra smiled inanely as she got wet between her legs and she rewarded Pritak by grinding down on his now erect cock wedged between her cheeks.

"I was just telling Mr Evan's here how you had become head of intelligence in my organisation and how much I depended on your information, especially your skills in obtaining inside information about the police," as he squeezed her erect nipples for the first time, "and that you have so many skills to offer and benefit my organisation." Pritak started to unbutton the front of her blouse as he kissed her neck a couple of times. "And that I could see you running my organisation in five years or so when I retire," said Pritak to stoke her ego and at the same time he reached inside her blouse to fondle her breasts through her micro mesh bra.

Sandra ground down on his lap harder in open appreciation and smiled broadly at Danny to taunt him some more knowing that Pritak could not see her face.

Pritak took one hand off her breast and reached down under the hem of his trouser leg to pull out a sharp military combat knife. Before either Danny or Sandra could react he quickly swung the knife between her breasts and expertly cut the bra in two without nicking her skin. Sandra swooned in relief and Danny stored away that bit of tactical information.

Now Pritak confidently pulled the blouse and the remains of the bra off her breasts before he cupped them again and rolled her bullet hard nipples between his fingers.

"Amaze us lover with who you have seduced for information and advancement," Pritak whispered in her ear. The fondling of her nipples was starting to fire up her pussy and make her squirm in Pritak's powerful arms.

I started with an inspector in my local station for both advancement and because I could pretend to escape my day to day life. This gave me introductions to new opportunities such as helping out with the drug squad when they needed help or a female to be in the right place at the right time. One time I was on a stake out for weeks of a farm house on the moors in winter. The van we were in became snowed in and we couldn't run the engine in case the suspects heard it. We were frozen and snuggled up together to keep warm. The head of the squad, Tom, not only got warm, he got hard. We spent the next 48 hours wrapped together trying to keep warm by fucking each others brains out." Sandra smiled at Danny to torment him more. Danny sat poker faced, the anger starting to build inside, but contained by the knowledge that Pritak was using her now, not the other way around. Danny saw Pritak start running one hand up and down Sandra's thighs.

Sandra eased her thighs apart as she continued her story. "I was transferred to the drug squad and I worked closely with Tom, Real close," Sandra ran her tongue around her lips as she smiled at Danny before taking another sip of her wine.

Danny thought 'Two can play this game', so he reached forward and topped up Sandra's wine keeping his face in neutral as he slowly sat back.

"Once you are in bed with someone they seem to trust you and tell you things they wouldn't normally tell you when you are clothed. I worked my way up through the ranks both in bed and in promotions."

While Danny was listening and storing away the list of people that had been compromised, he watched Pritak slowly hike up Sandra's skirt as he fondled the inside of her legs and thighs. Danny could see the dark sheer thigh high stocking finishing at the top of her thighs and the narrow band of well tanned flesh between her stocking and the gusset of her satin throng. Even from this distance Danny could see her juices soaking through the gusset. He didn't know what was turning her on the most, whether it was Pritak's administrations to her body or the satisfaction Sandra was getting from gloating about her exploits to wind her ex-husband up as he sat in front of her. Despite his cool professionalism no man could sit and listen to this without wanting revenge, but Danny knew that was best served cold and tasted better when you had to wait for, and appreciate it.

Pritak's finger found the damp gusset and he calmly stroked his middle finger up the length of her wet slit as he increased pressure and pushed the gusset between the folds of her lips. She groaned slightly in pleasure as her most basic needs were starting to be satisfied. "Tell us more of your conquests and advancements lover," Pritak whispered as his finger briefly touched her clit and then pulled away.

Sandra desperately wanted to cum, this teasing was becoming too much, she needed Pritak to bring her off. But she knew from past experience that he was a very patient man who could not be rushed. Whilst in daily life this was OK, in sex she found it very frustrating.

"Whilst doing well with the regional drug squad I did a few operations with the national drug squad and here drugs became intertwined with human trafficking as both required the same methods of transporting and had the same huge rewards. One week I was taken to a conference in Amsterdam on people trafficking. The conference was good and the nights were better. The more senior a policeman gets the kinkier sex he likes. One night we went out for dinner with two other senior officers and they brought along two escorts. A lot of booze was consumed plus some cocaine back at the hotel, then it was all on as a night of debauchery in our hotel room as it became a gang bang. The sex, the drink and the girls seemed to boost their ego and they started bragging, I got to hear about secret operations that were supposed to be compartmentalised but they seemed to want to prove to each other who was the most powerful ram between them both job wise and libido wise."

Pritak started to finger Sandra's pussy through the satin bringing her close to orgasm. "Who were the officers that enjoyed the evening so much?" he asked as his finger focused on her clit. "I shouldn't say," Sandra breathed hoarsely hovering so close to orgasm. Pritak with drew his finger and whispered in her ear "Tell us lover."

"Please, I need to cum, don't stop, PPPllleeaassse," she begged.

Pritak placed his finger against her clit again, Sandra tried to bring herself off on it, but Pritak eased back as he whispered in her ear, "Who were your lovers that night?" He gave her one rub as encouragement.

"Anderson of the West Midlands force," she breathed and was rewarded by a long rub which then stopped.

She ground down on his lap but received nothing in return. "Please finish me off she begged."

No response.

"Waitley of Scotland Yard national intelligence unit," and was promptly rewarded by a continuous rubbing of her clit that brought her to the edge of the abyss but kept her right on the edge. She so desperately wanted to go into freefall but Pritak held still.

"Duvall of Interpol human trafficking unit," she sighed in desperation. Pritak rewarded her by rubbing the saturated satin gusset hard across her erect clit and at the same time squeezed her nipple hard with whispered sweet nothings in her ear. Sandra fell into the abyss in more ways than one as she trashed her way through an intense overdue orgasm right in front of Danny's eyes.

Danny's eyes still remained impassive although his guts were turning over acid into his system. He never thought life would become so dirty, so gut wrenching, as this. Now he was absolutely determined to bring down both of them. But he stored away the information for future use.

Pritak continued to fondle Sandra to take her through her orgasm as his eyes watched Danny carefully for a reaction on which to judge him and anticipate how to deal with him in the future. Pritak was surprised that Evan's hadn't shown any sign of turn on at the scene in front of him as most men would. Pritak deduced that Evans could dial back his emotions and was probably a very ruthless poker opponent who he decided he wouldn't bet against in a game. Not that he minded losing money in poker; he just hated losing at anything in business, pleasure or life in general. He needed to get a measure of this man he was doing business with. He knew Evan's reputation was good and in this line of work that meant a lot, but his past seemed to be buried as if he had just appeared from nowhere. Most players in this market had built up from a small time business which could be traced but Evan's history was an enigma, more like a black hole. Pritak used people, that was his stock in trade, whether it was selling girls, compromising people for information or plain killing people who got in his way; but overall he was very good and very successful at what he did.

Evan's worried him a little, mostly because he had no history, and mostly because he seemed at face value to be very successful without making waves in the industry.

Pritak needed to know more about Evans and in his arms at the moment he had the right tool to do so -- Sandra.

As Sandra came down off her orgasm she bent forward for some more wine. The action of reaching and drinking gave Danny a clear view of his ex-wife's horny breasts. They looked fuller than when she had been pregnant with either of their two kids. Maybe she had had a boob job. Certainly any of her past or present lovers could afford to treat her.

Once she had refreshed herself with the wine Pritak said out load "Show us how you would seduce a Policeman for information and to compromise him. Show us with Mr Evans how you would work your magic my dear."

Sandra looked at him quizzically, Pritak smiled and nodded towards Evans. Sandra took a long sip of wine as she considered how to tackle compromising her ex husband. As both of them were working undercover to bring Pritak own she couldn't compromise him as a Policeman, and she was wary of trying to embarrass him as an ex husband because she feared how Danny might expose her regardless of the consequences due to all the pain and anguish she had caused him since she left him. Sandra could only try to seduce him as a man and work on gender weaknesses such as ego and 'balls before brains', the two most common weaknesses that men processed.

She smiled at Danny as she slowly unwound Pritak's arms from her body. Then she sank down onto the floor and crawled around the floor on her hands and knees ensuring Danny could watch her full excited breast swaying underneath her as she crawled over to him.

As she stopped at Danny's feet she pushed his knees apart and knelt between ensuring she flashed him her best 'You want to fuck me' smile as she jiggled her exposed breasts between the satin blouse draped either side of her full orbs.

Menderman
Menderman
407 Followers
12