Undercover Ch. 04

Story Info
The Christmas present.
4.5k words
4.69
52.7k
13

Part 4 of the 15 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 12/09/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ada Stuart
Ada Stuart
3,227 Followers

But he did get away. A week had gone by and all Erin had seen of Cade was small glimpses.

The man was a complete coward. There was no other explanation. He was clearly avoiding her and when they actually met, he pretended their little interlude had never happened. Instead he portrayed all of his High-and-Mightiness to almost Award-winning levels and he was treating her like a silly child trying to act the role of a secretary. Which she probably was when one considered her disguise and total lack of secretary skills.

Still, he had a mysterious tendency of always being around when she did something stupid. The man had to have spies everywhere or he was clairvoyant. Oh well, his almost complete avoidance of her had at least given her a lot of good opportunities to search for evidence, but still she had not found anything of interest. The company still seemed to be well run and profitable, and had been that way for several years as well, and evenshe could not find anything wrong about the accounts.

This was really frustrating, but she still had to stay here for the three months she had promised Warren. That gave her plenty of time to salivate over her boss, cursing her heels for the billionth time, as well as practising on her bad sleeping abilities. She was so tired of tossing and turning at night that she would soon fall asleep during the days instead. Sexual frustration, she was sure. And Cade was to be blamed for that as well.

Every time she fell asleep she dreamed about a hot and hard-muscled male making love to her in every position possible. But every time she would wake up before she managed to gain her release. It was really frustrating. The dream-Cade was just as elusive as the real man. Damn him. That meant she had to practise some self-treatment instead, but that was not nearly as satisfying as the real thing.

What on earth had happened to her? Had someone spiked her coffee with Spanish fly or something? She had never been this hungry for a man between her legs before. It seems that after so many years of being single her libido had finally decided to make up for all the lost opportunities and had kick into over-gear. Perhaps she had to persuade Warren to stop this idiotic assignment soon, before she went completely crazy with lust?

***

Cade knew he was having a dream. He was reclining in his office armchair. The soft leather felt so smooth against his naked skin. A woman was sitting between his legs and saluting his cock. Taking most of his length into her deep throat before releasing his hard member and saluting it with her tongue. He groaned at the combined sight of the naked woman and the hunger she awoke as she continued sucking him hard into her mouth -- making him almost come immediately to the temptation of her swirling tongue.

He reached out his hands and touched her soft skin, stroking her shoulder and moving them along her skin. Enveloping her large breasts he could hear her sign as he rubbed and stroked her nipples. He wanted to lick her skin and taste the sweetness of her arousal but somehow she kept herself out of his reach and that prevented him from lifting her into his lap.

Instead she closed her lips around his cock again and sucking him hard as if enjoying him like the first ice cream in the spring. He felt himself harden even more and he arched his lower body - inviting her to take more of his cock into her mouth. He reached for her head and stroked her chin with a light movement. She looked at him and he recognised her easily. That annoying secretary had even started to invade his dreams, he thought as she gave his cock a hard suck and making him close his eyes and just enjoy the feeling of utter bliss.

He felt the cold air hit his damp skin and he opened his eyes to see Erin giving him one of her familiar winks before concentrating on sucking his cock again. Her tongue darted out and rubbed slowly against the underside of his cock-head and he felt himself hardening even more as she pushed harder and sucked him like a lollipop she could not get enough of.

He groaned aloud and prepared himself to come inside of her mouth. Only a little more sucking and he would come with a violence he had never experienced before. His cock was feeling harder than it ever had before and he watched her voluptuous breasts move to the motion of her body. She let go of his cock and moved sideways and let her right breast caress his cock, circling around the straining cock as he arched his body upwards and closer to her mouth.

"More," he begged her. "Suck me more." She smiled knowingly at him, giving him that heated look that almost made him come in his pants every time he noticed it, but still she kept on rubbing her breasts against his cock. She placed her breasts on each side of his cock and holding her breasts in her hands she tightened the grip around his cock before moving slowly up and then down his shaft. She circled her own nipples and he could see they had tightened and was pointing directly at him, as if begging him to suck them into his mouth.

Holding her breasts tightly she moved slowly up and down his cock in a slow agonizing movement. The sight was almost enough to trigger his release and he reached out for her.

"Finish me," he begged her. She only gave him a knowing smile before releasing her breasts. Bending down she took him into her mouth again and gave his cock a kiss before taking his entire member into her throat. Reaching out her hand she enclosed it around the base of his cock and squeezed lightly. He felt his orgasm closing in and he reached out to touch her breasts, and suddenly awoke with a groan.

He looked around his bedroom but his secretary was nowhere to be seen. His bed sheets were rumbled around his waist and his entire body was screaming for the release he had almost achieved.

That damn woman. She had done it again. Invaded another area of his calm existence and made him crave something he didn't need right now. Well, actually he did need some release right now or he would explode soon. His cock was still straining for release and he circled the hard shaft with his hand and grabbed around his cock while he moved his hand quickly up and down the swollen shaft. The release hit him almost instantly and his seed erupted onto his hand as a wave of calm pleasure pumped through his veins. He leaned back and listened to his erratic breathing slowly getting calmer and calmer.

As he closed his eyes he could still see the image of his secretary sitting in front of him and sucking him off. The image reminded him that the tension still existed in his body and would continue to do so until he found a long-term solution to this new problem. He was not sleeping well these days and he knew exactly who to blame for that: Himself and his unwanted reaction to that flirt of a woman. He longed for the three months to pass so that he could get back to normal again. Still, he had a suspicion that the tension in his loins would not cease unless he drove the woman completely out of his system.

***

"Cade's not looking too good tonight. I've never seen him drinking like that before," Tom said to his co-worker and long-time friend, Sam.

Old Sam nodded and added humorously, "I bet it has something to do with that new and sexy secretary of his. He's been a bunch of nerves ever since she entered the scene. The way they're arguing they'll soon end up in the sack -- I hope. It might improve his attitude. Right now he's impossible to be around."

"Yes, I'm avoiding him at all costs. He's usually a calm fellow but not since she started working for him. He got on a rampage yesterday over some poor guy using a mobile phone during a meeting. Totally mad, I would say. But I'm not sure getting drunk will solve his problems, although he seems to give it a decent try." Tom laughed ironically as Cade poured down another drink. "I never thought I should live to see the boss having woman-problems. He doesn't seem that type of guy."

"Well, maybe we can find out," Sam said before turning to his side as a blonde-haired woman wearing a tight red dress passed them by. "Hey, Erin. What's up with the boss today?" and pointed toward Cade.

***

Erin definitely had a good idea about what could be the cause of Cade's bad mood, but it was nothing she would care to reveal to others. So, she put on a disinterested tone and answered.

"Can't remember, but he usually criticize my coffee or my clothes so difficult to know exactly. He's a total pain in the ass. Why do you ask?"

Sam pointed at the half drunk boss and laughed before replying, "That's his sixth vodka in one hour."

"Oh," Erin said. "That will hurt tomorrow." At least she hoped it would. Suddenly an idea occurred to her and with it a broad smile. Maybe it was time to give Mr-High-and-Mighty-not-above-seducing-his-own-secretary a piece of his own medicine. "H'mmn, what do you guys say to help me pull a little prank on our unsuspecting boss?"

***

Later, the men half dragged or half carried a sleeping Cade into his bedroom. He had passed out and was already fast asleep as they placed him on the bed -- his upper body supported on some large pillows and his legs stretched out in resting.

"So, what's the plan then?" Sam asked.

Erin smiled and answered in a whisper, "Just wait and you will find out tomorrow. Right now I suggest you both return to the bar and establish your alibis. It's no use if all of us get fired."

"Why don't you give us a clue at least?"

"Okay, I'll probably tie him to the bed and spray paint him orange or something. I haven't quite decided yet." They laughed as if already imagining the finished result.

"Have fun! But he'll have your head if he ever finds out," they laughed and went back to their beers.

***

Erin stared at the large figure snoring lightly on the bed. He really deserved a joke at his expense, especially after the week he had put her through. She walked nearer.

He looked a lot less frightening from this angle, but how was she to remove the clothes without cutting them? It had been silly not asking the others to help her. Oh well, she had to give it a try. At least he was not waking up for a while so she had plenty of time to arrange the perfect revenge on Mr. Arrogance here.

She reached out to the nearest shirt button and started unbuttoning his shirt. Warm skin met her hands briefly and she almost jumped along with her increased heart rate. Imagine he's your brother, she reminded herself unsuccessfully. Instead, when releasing more buttons, she caught herself anticipating what his chest would look like. She had barely got the chance to admire him the last time before he had mysteriously decided to get some cold feet just when it was beginning to become interesting. Perfectly muscled and with a light suntan was what she expected. Just like any other man.

But as more skin was revealed, she stopped unbuttoning his shirt and only stood by to admire what had been revealed. Hot, naked skin, covered with a thin mat of brown hairs, and just begging to be touched. Unwilling to resist the lure she moved her hands slowly across the bared area, uncontrollably and dazed. She felt a strong need to touch him all over, using her hands and mouth to memorise every detail of his body. She felt her breathing getting deeper and faster and she gasped for breath as she felt the tingling warmth starting in her fingers and moving all over her body before settling in her pussy.

Suddenly she noticed a slight movement beneath her fingers, and she tensed, waking from the trance.

Don't forget what you came here for, she told herself. She exhaled slowly. How stupid to stand drooling over a man's bulging chest, especially this man's chest. She looked for signs of his waking up, but he seemed to be sleeping soundly, despite her fondling. Controlling her desires, she recollected her thoughts and tried to concentrate on her plan.

She continued removing his shirttails from his pants, and dragging the shirt away from his chest. That should do it, she thought. But what could she use as cuffs? She looked around the bedchamber for the first time since arriving. Her eyes had been focused on Cade the whole time.

In the corner she found some ties on the dresser. Perfect, she thought, and dragged his right arm upwards and tied it securely to the bedpost. The second followed soon afterwards, and she contemplated her victim for a while.

Now, the pants had to go. Damn, he was heavy. She tried to roll him over to one side, but no luck. Why couldn't he have been smaller? She would never manage to move him enough to undress him. Okay, so she needed to change tactics. She looked around for a tool she could use.

Walking in to the bathroom she located a pair of scissors. Good, she thought. This would solve the problem. Using the new weapon the clothes were soon discarded and she stood looking at the result of her work.

She could not stop admiring her victim. He had a perfectly muscled body, well proportioned with narrow hips and a broad chest. She glanced down and noticed the size of his cock. Wow, he was some sight. Even relaxed it looked very impressive. No wonder she had found that bulge in his pants so large when he had crowded her against her desk. Yummy.

This assignment did actually have some positive aspects after all. It was only a matter of looking in the right places. Just a pity she did not have the compulsion to fuck a sleeping man. No, it was too similar to rape, and she could not stomach the thought of doing something like that. Even though he was a tempting sight.

This picture would suit very well in her next wet fantasies, though. Very nice of the boss to at least give her some pleasure from this terrible job. But the setting was not perfect just yet. There were still some details missing.

She looked around the spacious bedroom searching for something she could use. Ah ha. She had hit the jackpot! She located some oily substance in the dresser. Massage oil. She wondered how this monkish brute had something like that in his apartment. It made him practically human.

Anyway, she doused a large pool of oil onto his stomach and started spreading the liquid while massaging his broad chest. Very nice muscles, she thought, while running her hands across his abdomen. He felt hard all over and she could not detect a single part of his body that was not in perfect shape. No wonder he had no problem lifting her onto her desk that time. Get a grip of yourself, she reminded herself. She was not here to drool. Oh well, maybe some drooling was in order, but revenge was far better.

She poured some more liquid into her hands and started massaging his legs, starting at the upper thigh, and moving slowly downwards. Returning, she gazed at his large shaft now beginning to take a more firm shape because of her ministrations. Geesh, she thought men lost their ability when they drank too much.

She gazed nervously at his face to see if he had awakened or were faking his condition. No, he was still fast asleep. Thank God. She wouldn't like for him to awaken and find her fondling him. She poured some more liquid onto her hands and used both hands to lubricate his erect cock. His shaft was large and increasing every time she touched him and she found herself moving her hands up and down over his hard flesh a few more times - each touch accompanied by tell-tale jerks of the shaft.

Now, his cock was erect and she stared wide-eyed at the result of her work. Geesh, she gasped. It was not possible for someone to look this large and so tempting at the same time. She felt herself starving for another touch of his skin while her body was aching to possess him and take him into her hungry pussy. She stared at the temptation in front of her and her moist body preparing to take him inside of her.

She shook her head while taking several deep breaths. This would not do. She had better get out of here before she did anything she would regret. Better get moving, girl. This will not help your sleep, she thought to herself.

Quietly she found the things she had brought. She placed a red Santa hat on his head and located her camera. Something was missing, she thought. Ah, of course, the finishing touch. She unfastened the red silk ribbon from her hair, draped it across his cock as if wrapping a gift, and stood back. Great picture, she thought, and snapped a few pictures.

***

Next morning a picture was hanging in the company canteen to all employees' great entertainment. Especially the women were gasping with joy in front of the large Christmas present that had such a strange resemblance to the boss. But it couldn't be, could it?

No one knew who had orchestrated the prank, except for two old workmen who kept their mouths shut.

One of them considered it a great idea to send a copy of the picture to his old friend Warren. Cade had still not arrived at work and most of them thought he was still sleeping it off.

***

"Erin, what are you doing?" Warren asked as soon as she picked up the receiver.

"What? Me? Working, of course. Why do you ask?"

Warren laughed. "If that is working I'm not paying you overtime. I've seen the picture."

"Oh," was all she could say. The childish prank was not so fun in broad daylight, and considering this was Warren's partner... Oh shit. She would never get the promotion now. "So, you're firing me?" she asked hesitantly. Still, she didn't regret it. She had never felt this alive in a long time and the creep had almost begged her to do it.

"No way," he laughed heartily. "But I'm anxious to know how many laws you broke to provide that set-up. So how's it going? Have you discovered the culprit?"

She breathed out as the tension in her body eased.

"Nothing so far. Everything seems to be in order here. Besides, that Mason fellow is watching my every step."

"I thought I told you to blend in, didn't I?"

"I'm blending all I can. It's just not working. That man has eyes all over the place. And he hates my guts, I'll tell you that."

"Maybe you should consider some other action than just taking his picture the next time you catch him naked," Warren laughed heartily as he rang off.

Erin just stared at the phone and tried to wipe away thoughts of her seducing a sleeping Cade. Yep, maybe she should consider that the next time, and maybe the moon would fall down right afterwards. Dreamer, she cursed herself. As if Cade thought her to be anything other than the usual office slut out to catch the largest fish around.

She chuckled. He was really the largest -- by far, and she was not thinking about his height. Well, no need for her to sulk. She still thought that the prank was hilarious and she just wished she could watch Cade's expression when he saw the picture.

***

Finally Cade dragged himself out of sleep. He felt terrible. Too much to drink, that was obvious. Stupid, he thought. He was old enough to know better, but that infuriating female was much easier to tolerate after a couple of drinks. Or was it vodkas he had poured down last night? He could not quite remember.

He stretched his muscles. He did not have time to stay in bed any longer. He had better get to work and prevent any disasters she had planned for today. The little spitfire was probably wreaking havoc everywhere she went and he was determined to minimize her destructions, even if that meant he had to watch her every step. Well, watching was safe.

As long as he did not repeat that kissing incident he would be quite safe. Luckily he had collected his brain in time before he fucked the woman on her desk -- in plain view of everyone that wanted to come into the office.

Ada Stuart
Ada Stuart
3,227 Followers
12