Undercover Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ada Stuart
Ada Stuart
3,228 Followers

"Get off," she said almost hysterically.

"Mmph?" Cade moaned. Still completely fogged by the powerful release he had just experienced.

"Get off of me," she said, a little louder this time. She pushed at his chest at the same time, and this time the message got through. He got up and stood swaying -- his hair in disarray and a confused look on his face. Under other circumstances she would find him utterly irresistible and drag him back down for another round but she had made her choice. She jumped up, tugged her clothes back on in a frantic manner, while trying to maintain a sort of calm - at least enough composure to make her escape to the solitude of her temporary flat.

"Hey, where are you going?" Cade shouted after her as she escaped through the door. "Come back here!"

She ignored him and practically ran out of the office and into her car.

Ada Stuart
Ada Stuart
3,228 Followers
12