Undercover Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ada Stuart
Ada Stuart
3,228 Followers

Lost in her ministrations to fix the damage, she did not even notice Sandy sneaking back inside and whispering in her usual gossipy voice that clearly portrayed her awe of the strange circumstances.

"Wow. What did he do to you? You look like you've been in an orgy."

"Don't ask," Erin grumbled as she tried to sharpen up as much as possible.

"Not a chance you will fix that, honey," Sandy laughed. "You should take a look in the mirror." She laughed good-naturedly as she dumped the files on Erin's desk and went giggling out of the office.

Erin bent down and reached for her hand mirror.

"Oops," she choked out. Sandy hadn't exaggerated one bit. Her lips were swollen and so red she looked like she had started wearing lipstick. Turning the mirror to the side to see the rest of her face, she made a loud groan as she discovered the red hickey on her throat. There was no way she was ever going to hide that easily. Damn that man. What was it about men and marking their territory?

Ada Stuart
Ada Stuart
3,228 Followers
12