Undercover Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
English Bob
English Bob
2,427 Followers

"Aaaahhhhhhhhgggggg.... ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh ......I'm cumminggggggggggggg"

Sandra bucked her hips from the desk as her orgasm exploded through her tight body. All her nerve ending reacted in unison. As she bucked, she felt the cock go deeper into her ass and heard the boss groan deeply. His cock swelled again. She knew he was about to cum as she was now. She sensed his weight on her back as he tensed and trembled and let out a deep sigh. His cock twitched wildly and Sandra experienced a flood of his cum coat her insides. The initial burst of his seed was quickly followed by three more eruptions deep in her ass before his cock, finally drained, slipped limply from between her buttocks. Gratefully, Sandra slipped to the floor and looked up at the three men, as the boss adjusted his dress. What was going to happen to her now she wondered.

"Well, you ass did not seem well used to me" said the boss, as the three men once again studied her.

"Maybe we should combine the both, eh?" he continued "There's no reason why we cannot have a cop as a hooker. Hell!, we might even get a better price for you!"

Sandra was relieved and terrified at the same time. What could he mean?

"Boy's, get her ready to travel." he looked back at Sandra "we have houses set up all over the country, you know."

Smiling at the frightened, naked girl on the floor, he continued.

"A three hour plane ride will put you in one of our best brothels. You'll have plenty of time there, no one will ever find you!"


To Be Continued... if there is enough interest.

* * * * *

E-mail me and let me know if you want this story to go on.

If you enjoyed this story feel free to check out my other offerings on this site. Please also feel free to e-mail me with any suggestions you have for further tales!

Photos from female admirers are always very welcome!!!

English Bob
English Bob
2,427 Followers
12