Undercover Cop Ch. 00

Story Info
Prelude: a cop goes undercover into a brothel to catch a killer.
2.2k words
3.91
62.9k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prelude.. Convincing the Husband

Ingrid and I had been married for close to three years and it was a period of absolute bliss for me. I had progressively graduated from having her as my neighbor , to the smart and sexy schoolmate that I gawked at to the girl that I desperately wanted to marry and ended up marrying.

Ingrid had always been a go-getter. If she puts her mind to anything , she always ends up getting it. What she would put her mind to over the next 6 months , would really change our lives though.

I had been average through school and took up the police academy training just to follow in Ingrid's footsteps. She was the one who always thought that police work was the way to go. I think her father being a high ranking cop had something to do with it.

Ingrid and I worked in homicide together and she was already a detective. Ingrid over the last 6 months had been pouring herself into something that had been unsolved for the last 5 years. Girls from high class brothels first missing and then being found dead 2 or 3 days later in front of the brothel every year.

After pouring through all the details and interviewing scores of people, Ingrid had found a few leads to the case.

May 30th

It was a Friday evening and I had come home a bit early from work to join my friends for a drink. Ingrid walked in still in her work clothes. She was beautiful as ever. Her slender, toned , long legs looked great in the formal skirt that she was wearing and her hips -- wow -- they swayed in the most feminine way as she walked in. This was the lady that I had fallen in love with. However, her face held a grim look and I immediately knew that she either had bad news on her case or she had had a very bad day at office. Despite the grim look on her face, I could not resist looking at her top. She had a white satin top, with the top two buttons unbuttoned , showing a hint of cleavage while giving an idea of the ample assets beneath the shirt.

"David, I think we may have a lead," she said as she put her bag on the couch and walked towards the kitchen.

I eagerly followed her to the kitchen. I was puzzled as to why she was grumpy, despite the fact that she had a lead. After all she had never looked grumpy during the last 6 months when she got no other lead.

As she fixed her drink, she started ,"This is a very complex case. Do you know how many high class brothels are there in this city".

I nodded unknowingly and mumbled " 7 or 8?"

"Shame on you. As a cop, you should know the seedy side of things in th city as well. It is six" , she chastised me. I gulped the drink that she had fixed for me. Looking at me gulp the drink , she softened a bit.

" Honey, I did that to myself as well. Even I didn't know. I thought at least guys would know. If I had known this when we started the case, we would have got this lead long time back." she said

I sat there wondering how the number of high-end brothels in the city affected her case. "Well this person that we have been looking for the last 5 years, he has been picking on only the girls in the brothels of the highest end. And after a lot of digging and questioning we found out that the girls that he had murdered were actually the most famous in the brothel. They were the girls who most customers wanted. He has been going after the most famous girl in the highest end brothels"

I sat there listening to each word that she had said. If the killer had made five kills in the last 5 years and there were only six high end brothels, we knew that there was only one brothel to be watched this year.

I nodded my understanding to her. "It is simple , now that we have found this. So we just keep a watch on this last brothel for the next 6 months watching for this guy? " I asked.

"Well , yes and no. We are going to watch, but the captain thinks the guy won't do it , if he finds out we are watching"

"So we aren't going to keep a watch?" I asked incredulously.

"No. But the captain had a better idea. He said we should have someone from the department go undercover."

"Wow, thats some out of the box thinking. So, he is going to send some good looking newbie to be a whore?" I asked.

Ingrid grimaced a bit. She then put her down and kissed me passionately on my lips. I could tell that she had been drinking even before she came as the overpowering smell of cognac hit me.

"Do you love me? Do you think I am beautiful?" she asked me.

"Of course darling. Why do you even have this doubt? I am the one who chased you all over the place to marry you."

"Well, the captain also think I am extremely good looking" she said plainly.

It hit me then. "He asked you to go undercover? No way.. you are a wife.. you couldn't have been asked"

Ingrid then started on what had happened before she left the precinct. " The captain called me into his room. He started saying how this case had scared the city with a murder happening every year and how he needed someone who was mature enough to handle this case but also look drop dead gorgeous. He said, if this case is solved, he would personally ensure that the undercover part is known to no one and I would get a public recommendation and a promotion."

I stopped her at that and asked, "You obviously refused. Right?"

She nodded a no. I felt my jaw drop. She patiently explained why she wanted to be the person who solved this case, but I still couldn't get over the fact that she was willing to whore herself for that.

After half an hour of her monologue she finally said "Honey, I won't do it if you do not approve it but I really really want to solve this case.". As she said that she unbuttoned her shirt , to show her wonderful 34C breasts bulging out of her white bra. I lost my thought process, as I started staring at the beautiful milky white breasts and the cleavage between them. "Will you still love me , if I show these to other people?" she asked sexily as she bent down to fix me another drink.

I tried thinking fast , trying to figure out a way to dissuade her from this. However, I do not know , if it was the drink or if it was her beautiful half exposed breasts staring at my face, I took the wrong line. Ingrid was not a woman who liked to be challenged, and that was exactly where I committed the mistake.

" Honey, Forget me loving you, that is a given. Do you really think they are going to accept you , a married woman, into a high class brothel as one of the girls? Do you think they will go for you?"

I realized the mistake as soon as I uttered, since she buttoned her shirt back and walked out of the kitchen into the bedroom in a huff. She came back , picked the phone from her bag.

" Tom, I am on for tomorrow. Remember, the cover is that of a well educated, sophisticated girl , who has fallen on bad times and is willing to work her way out of it. Give me a call when the madam wants to meet."

I watched all this , unable to speak , knowing that I had spoken without tact and there was no way , Ingrid was going to stop now. The fact that I had challenged her had irked her to no end, and now she saw no barrier to this job. Inside however, one part of me was very excited that my hot wife was going to be with other men or women as well. The thought of her with other people , led to a small tent in my shorts. Ingrid noticed the tent and smiled.

"Does the thought of me with other people excite you?" she asked as she moved seductively towards me.

"Well , I guess my body shows for itself", I said.

"Well , in that case, do you mind, if I practice for my audition?" she said , and slowly licked her lovely , pink lips.

I smiled and just nodded a yes.

She stood about two feet from me and slowly unbuttoned her shirt and put it to the ground. She stood in front of me, touching distance from me , in a white bra, that almost blended with her milky white breasts and in a skirt that barely reached her knees.

"I would have to stay in the brothel." she said slowly.

I just nodded, waiting for her to peel the rest of her clothes away.

"They are going to have pictures of me in lingerie and topless pictures of me in their website and on their hoardings if I become the famous girl there"

I felt my penis peeping out of the shorts, and pre-cum starting to show against the edges of the waistband of the shorts.

"I have heard that some clients ask for two girls at a time. I will have to get used to that. However once I get used to that, perhaps I can give you a free night with another girl and me together"

That was it. She knew my fantasies like the back of her hand. Now my penis was throbbing and it was hurting as it tried to peep more against the fabric of the shorts. I decided there was no point in restricting it any more and moved to remove the shorts.

She put her hand over mine and made an imperceptible gesture to take my hand off. She put her thumbs on either side of my waist and neatly removed the shorts. As it bunched up against my legs , I deftly hopped out of the shorts, being completely nude waist down. She could give a mean blowjob and I was looking forward to one.

"I am going to let other people shoot cum in my face and over my breasts. I am going to let them give me pearl necklaces", she said. I could feel my penis throb hard now with just her dirty talk. As she put her hand on my rod to guide it into her mouth, I could feel the pressure build in my loins.

She licked the head of my penis and asked me a question to which she already knew the answer. " Would you like me to remove my bra?"

I dumbly nodded. She slowly removed her front opening bra, with my penis still in her mouth. I didn't believe I could grow more , but the sight of her 34C breasts, with the pink nipples made them grow in her mouth. With her left hand she slowly massaged my balls and with the index finger of her right hand she slowly circled the large areola. I am sure she felt the pressure build up , as she removed her hands from her breasts and concentrated on getting the piston action going.

Her mouth was working frantically , her tongue flicking my penis occasionally and I was on the verge of cumming when she pulled back and whispered, " I want a facial today". I was in no mood to deny her and as her hands worked their part, I spit my cum all over her face. She closed her eyes, as I came hard all over her face. Right over her forehead down to her neck.

She licked the cum that she could and then she stood up. Half the cum still on her face, some starting to drip down her neck onto her breasts. I stood there watching her.

She opened her eyes and kissed me. I could feel my own cum against my face, but I didn't mind. She pulled back. I could see her eyes were moist. " Honey, no matter what happens at The Celestial House, I am always yours and I will always love you.". I could see that she really meant it, and I kissed her back.

I felt I had made a decision based on my penis and not based on logic. However , I didn't mind.

She walked to the washroom to wash herself up and called out.. " Honey can you pack my Satin Robes and lingerie and some of the black dresses we bought for new year? Tomorrow, is a big day and I want some rest today."

I called out a yes...

To be continued with the brothel experience of Ingrid...