Undercover Lover Ch. 03

Story Info
Jill's Life.
1.2k words
4.36
22.8k
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/07/2022
Created 06/18/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 03 -- Jill's Life

Magita sat in stunned silence as Jill spoke. Suddenly she did not care she was naked and had just given oral sex to a woman. All she cared about was the small voice and the nearly vacant eyes. She listened as a policeman while Jill told her how she became involved with the Avengers motorcycle gang.

"At first it was great," Jill began. She giggled girlishly. "I lost my cherry the night I fucked all of them for initiation."

The detective's eyes widened in shock.

"Oh, it was okay. One an hour, stay up all night, get really drunk." Jill's eyes went somewhere far away, then returned. "But then they started to go to jail, or die..." Jill went silent for a moment. "Pretty soon none of the original ones were left and this new group started taking over."

Jill took a sip of her Margarita for comfort.

"They took the name, the colors." Then she hesitated for a moment. "And me."

Jill took another drink, a long one, this time for strength.

"I was cute, then," she began.

"You're cute now," Magita interrupted, surprised she did.

"Thank you, Maggie. That means a lot to me."

Then Jill continued.

"At first they left me alone. Then one night they said they wanted the 'good looking whore' to do more than run the office for their motorcycle shop. I should have known."

To Magita's surprise Jill began to cry lightly.

"That night, when I got back to the house, they were waiting for me. All of them. I should have known something was up because all of their women were standing together in the corner of the room, looking at me."

Jill's eyes again went back to another time.

"I've never told another soul this, Magita," Jill began.

Then she started.

"The minute I closed the door they were on me. Snake -- he was the new leader -- ripped my top off and said it was time they saw what 'the good looking whore' had. That's what they kept calling me. Then they started passing me around and they were all grabbing my tits. I started to get worried."

Jill took another drink.

"Then Snake told them to 'take the bitch's pants off'. Right then I knew I wasn't going to get out of it."

"You don't have to tell me anymore, Jill," the detective said kindly.

But Jill was someplace else now and could not stop talking.

"Then threw me on the floor and held me down. Snake went first. He was so big he was crushing me. He kept calling me 'bitch' and 'cunt' then he started slapping my face while he fucked me. He was brutal, Maggie."

Jill's shaking hand reached for her drink. Magita handed it to her.

"You know, except for that time when I did all the guys, I really didn't have much experience with men. It was horrible, the way he just kept pumping away in me."

"When he finally came another one, Wheels, climbed on me. Then Oscar. Then Patches. They just kept fucking me and fucking me and fucking me."

Jill hesitated for a moment, then continued.

"After about ten of them fucked me one of them said I was 'too sloppy'." Magita knew what was coming next and almost screamed in fear for Jill.

"They flipped me over and started fucking my ass," Jill said next.

Magtia noticed how nonchalant Jill was about something that must have been horrifying for her. Magita had never tried anal, mostly because of the stories she had heard about how painful it was at least the first time. And now she was listening to a woman describe being gang-raped in the ass.

"It was terrible, Maggie," Jill whimpered in memory. "I screamed and screamed but of course there was no one there to listen."

Suddenly Jill's face lit up in memory.

"Oh, and while they're raping me those bitches were yelling 'fuck the whore'!"

Then he eyes clouded again.

"When they were done fucking my ass they made me suck them all off." Her eyes went even farther away. "Even the ones that had been in my ass."

Just then Jill sensed what Magita wanted to ask, but would not. She nodded and answered anyway.

"There were eighteen of them."

Magita nearly vomited when she heard that Jill had been raped by eighteen men, half of them raping her in her ass.

"It took two more hours to suck them all off. When the last one came down my throat I just lay curled up in a ball coughing up cum."

Then Jill told the rest of it.

"They started hitting me. They pulled me up and held me as Snake punched me over and over. Then he let the rest of them have their turns."

Jill drained her drink.

"They knocked out three of my teeth, broke my jaw and my nose, and broke three of my ribs." She hesitated a moment. "And I can never have a baby they beat me so bad."

The story was winding to a close.

"After that they made me keep working in the shop -- I took care of all the bookkeeping -- and they would fuck me every night. Whoever wanted to. And they would play with me. They'd make me come then laugh at me when I did and call me a 'fuck whore'." A tear fell. "I wasn't a whore, Maggie. I just didn't want them to hit me anymore."

"Oh!" Jill suddenly exclaimed, almost scaring Magita. "And they made me take care of their women, too. One night when I got home they threw me down on the floor and this fat ugly one sat on my face."

Her eyes turned sad. "It was the first time I was with a woman. After a while I would just do it to keep from being beaten. I hated it, every time, but I would do it."

Jill turned silent. Then she looked up at the police detective.

"I'm sorry I made you do it, Maggie."

Magita could not reply. Yes, Jill had forced her to eat her pussy, but when she had made Jill come it was because she wanted to. And Magita had come as well.

"When was the last time?" Magita asked gently. She was hoping she could have them all rounded up for rape.

"About eight years ago."

Magita's eyes fell. That was beyond the statute of limitations.

"I guess they got bored with me. But they still made me work for them."

Then she looked at Magita and her voice lowered.

"They own the club, Maggie."

A light went on in Magita's mind. She knew that at least some of them were convicted felons and as a result it was against the law for them to own or operate a liquor establishment. She began to think quickly. Taking down the Avengers would be even bigger than busting the Cat's Meow for drug dealing.

"I can help you, Jill," Magita offered.

"How?" Jill replied. She had wanted to get away from them for so long and now she might have a chance.

"Let me look at your books."

"Like this?" Jill suddenly smiled. Magita realized for the first time she was still naked.

The women dressed and left for the club.