Undercover Milf Ch. 01

Story Info
Hot Mom thinks son is caught up in criminal activity.
3.8k words
4.33
100.8k
54
8

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 02/23/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thehumpman
thehumpman
3,002 Followers

Laura Cranston was lying on her side facing away from her husband Joe early Sunday morning. The first glimmers of light of dawn began to trickle into the bedroom, Joe stirred and rolled over. She could feel his erection poking her in her pajama clad ass, then she felt him slowly unbutton her pajama top. He nuzzled his face into the back of her head and once her top was unbuttoned he fondled her bare breasts.

"Roll over," She said to him softly.

He did as she asked and rolled over onto his back, Laura then rolled over and pulled the blankets off. Her husband usually slept in the nude so this morning would be no different, his five inch cock, now full erect was pointing up at her. She slid down and took a hold of it, then she ran her tongue up and down its shaft, causing her husband to shudder with pleasure.

Laura then engulfed his cock into her warm mouth and began to eagerly suck on his cock, her husband placed one hand on the back of her head and the other he used to reach down and fondle her tits. She wanted to stop so she could have him in her pussy, yet he kept his hand on the back of her head not letting her stop sucking him. Soon her husband let out a loud groan and was shooting spurt after spurt of his warm cum down her throat.

When he was finished, he just rolled over and went back to sleep, leaving his wife with a belly full of warm cum and an unsatisfied pussy. She buttoned her pajama top back up and went to the bathroom, she brushed her teeth and rinsed with some mouthwash. Then she went downstairs to the kitchen and started the coffee maker, with the coffee brewing she went to the front door and retrieved the Sunday paper.

Then she saw something on her front lawn, a person curled up in the fetal position, cautiously she went over to it. When she got up close, she realized this was her son Kurt, he was passed out drunk on the front lawn. Laura did her best and finally got the boy groggily to his feet, she helped him up the stairs and into bed.

Laura went back downstairs, retrieved the morning paper, then went back out to the kitchen to have a cup of coffee. An hour later her husband came strolling into the kitchen, he poured himself a cup of coffee and sat down at the table with her.

"Anything good in the paper?" He asked sliding it over to himself.

"No but we do need to talk about our son!" She said firmly trying to get his undivided attention.

"What did he do now?" Joe asked his wife.

"He came home last night, must have been after we went to bed and passed out drunk on the front lawn. What are we going to do about his behavior, he has been hanging out with those terrible hooligans he met at school, drinking and who knows what else?" She said to voice her concerns to her husband.

"Well honey, he is just doing what normal boys do, you know sowing his wild oats, he'll calm down, just like I did when I was his age." Joe explained not at all worried over his sons' behavior.

"You were very wild back then." Laura commented.

"So were you, hey look at that the school was broken into and vandalized late last night." He said as he read the paper. "Don't worry I know Kurt would never do anything that stupid."

None of this calmed her nerves, she left the kitchen and went back upstairs, first she checked on her son. Then she went to her room and took a long hot shower, she did her makeup, then she got dressed for the day. She checked on her son again, this time the boy must have got up, he took off his clothes and was now under his covers. She took the dirty clothes downstairs and took them to the laundry. Might as well do a load she thought and started to put the clothes into the washer, then she emptied out Kurt's pockets. In the front two pockets she found, money, his Swiss army knife and three unused condoms. In the back pocket she found some papers that were folded up, they had her son's school name on them. The papers came from her son's file at they were mostly about his behavior in school and his grades which have been really bad lately. The other pockets she found a list of teachers name, addresses and phone numbers, some of them were highlighted.

This time she did not take any of this to her husband, but he seemed too disinterested to do anything about this. So on Monday morning after her son leaves for school and her husband leaves for his office she was going to contact the police.

The rest of the day went on very uneventful until her son finally came downstairs, he found his mother in the laundry room folding the clothes from the dryer. He picked up a pair of her lace panties and twirled them around on his finger to get her attention.

"Gimme those, you shouldn't be touching your mother's undergarments." She scolded.

"Sorry Mom, Hey did you clean out my pockets when you took my pants from my room earlier?"

He asked with the sound of concern in his voice.

"Yes I did, up on the shelf I put your money, your pocket knife and your condoms." She said. "Glad to see our safe sex talk sunk into your head."

"Yeah, I don't want to make you a grandma anytime soon." He laughed nervously while retrieving his things.

"Why are you missing anything?" She asked handing him a small pile of his clothes to take with him.

"No, everything is here." He lied.

The rest of the day was very quiet, the night she told her husband she forgave him and that she had too much on her mind to make love. She slept a restless sleep until the next morning, and the alarm clock went off. She busied herself with the hustle and bustle of getting her husband and son ready and out the door. About a half hour after the two of them left, she got the phone book and called the local police departments non emergency number.

She asked to speak to the detective investigating the school break in and was put on hold. After a ten minute wait Detective Ronald Moorhead came on the line, she told him what she had found and he said he would be at her house in twenty minutes to talk to her.

Laura quickly got dressed and then she got the papers out of her hiding place for them, when the front door was knocked on. She went to the door and a large handsome blackman wearing a suit stood in front of it.

"Hi Mrs. Cranston, I'm Detective Ronald Moorhead, I'm investigating the school break in." He said reaching into his pocket for his i.d. and badge.

"Oh come in please Detective, can I get you some coffee?" She asked.

"Yes that would be great." He answered.

"Well why don't you go have a seat over in the living room and I will get it." She replied.

The Detective watched her round ass in her tight jeans move up and down as she walked out into the kitchen. He sat down in a chair in the living room and waited for her return, this is one really attractive lady he thought waiting for her. Laura stood at five foot four, her short blonde hair had some natural curl to it, her figure is 34d-26-34, Kurt being she only children it was rather easy for her to get her figure back she had near the end of high school.

She returned and set the serving tray down on the coffee table, then she poured two cups of coffee. The Detective picked up the little cow full of the creamer and poured some into his cup, then he stirred it, while Laura's only added sugar.

"I found these in my son's pockets when he came home the other night." She said to hand him the papers.

"Wow some of the records were missing pages, but they also got personal information about some of the teachers as well." Said the Detective. "I may want to question him."

"You can't then he will know I lied about what I found in his pockets." She said urgently.

"Well I will tell you what if you can continue to gather information like this from your son and his friends, I may be able to help him when it comes necessary to make arrests." He explained to the nervous mother. "Did you notice anything about the names?"

"No, not really." She said.

"I did, after looking at all of the personnel records that were looking at I found that they were all female teachers between the ages of twenty-seven and forty." He said. "I have patrolmen watching their homes for a suspicious activity."

"I wonder why they are interested in female teachers?" She asked.

"Are you familiar with the term MILF?" She nodded her head no. "Well apparently they are all attractive, mothers, seems to be a popular thing with younger men these days."

"Still what is an MILF?" She asked him.

"Mother's I'd Like to F, well you get the rest." He said smiling at her reaction.

"Oh my, you don't think they are going to try to rape or hurt these women do you?"

"I really don't know that this is a different kind of stalking case." He said reaching into his jacket. "Here are my work number, my cell number, my pager number and my home phone number, if you get any more information call me anytime."

"I certainly will Detective, thank you for coming by." She said to shake his hand, taking his card and walking him to the door.

Later in the day she went to her son's room, she looked through all of his dresser drawers, his closet and then she got an idea. She turned on her son's computer, when the computer came to life she brought up his internet browser. The bookmark's section was filled with MILF sites, then she checked the document's section. She found plenty of downloaded videos, pictures, stories, she also found a folder called local MILFS.

Laura was really shocked the folder was full of image captures from videos taken at parties she and husbands had. Images of friends or wives of her husband colleagues, hundreds of them, he even took the time to rate them. Also there were pictures of Laura and her friends when she thought they were alone during the summer and they would sunbathe topless in the secluded back yard.

She shut the computer down, tomorrow she would have to remember to come in and printout everything she could from it. The rest of the evening she sat trying to figure out a plan, if it's MILF they want, then it's an MILF, they will get. I will need to dress sexily, and use it to get information out of these young men when they come over to the house to visit Kurt.

The next day it was the same routine as before, as soon as her son was gone she went to his computer and printed out all the useful information she could. Then she called her husband and asked him if she could go to the mall and buy herself some new outfits. He told her he did not have a problem with his beautiful wife treating herself.

So she went to the atm machine and got out a few hundred dollars in cash, she also had her credit card as well. Laura went to several different clothing stores looking for outfits that young men would find sexy. Then she went to Victoria Secrets and found some really provocative outfits, she did spend more than she wanted, but if it helped get information about what these boys were planning so be it.

Today would be a good day to start, she knew her husband was going to be late tonight in some sales meeting and she knew Kurt and his friends were going to be over. She put on a tight red sweater that had small silver buttons in the front of it, it was low cut and reveals her cleavage. The push up the bra she had on underneath it really helped out with that as well. Then she put on a tight black leather skirt, cut a few inches above the knee, she completed the outfit with fishnets and red five inch heels.

She sat in the living with her legs crossed reading a women's s' magazine, her son and two of his friends burst in through the front door. They all stopped dead in their tracks awe struck at how hot Kurt's mom looked today.

"Hey Mrs. Cranston, you look very nice today." Said Kurt's friend Teddy.

"Yeah really hot" Said the other friend Matt.

"Knock it off guys." Kurt said not able to hide his embarrassment.

"It's okay Kurt, I woman likes too complimented from time to time by young men." His mother giggled.

The three guys left the living room and went out to the kitchen, they invaded the refrigerator, then they sat at the table all three of them looking at the same notebook. Laura was very curious to what was in this notebook and tried to sneak a peek when she went out to the kitchen.

"Dudes we can't do any planning with your mom out here." Whispered Teddy.

"I got an idea." Said Matt. "Hey Mrs. Cranston would. You are able to take me home, I forgot to do my chores and my dad will get really pissed if I don't have them done before he gets home from work?"

"Uh, okay I guess I could do that." She said nervously.

"Don't worry Mom, but Matt is harmless." Laughed Kurt.

The two of them left the house and drove in her car to Matt's house, and the whole time she could see him eyeing her body up and down. She was also surprised by the result his lustful stares were giving her, and she could feel a dampening between her legs.

"Would you like to come in, have a cold drink or something before you head back home?" He asked as they pulled into his family's driveway.

"Yes a cold drink would be nice." She replied.

She followed the young man in and they went out to the kitchen, he got a cold pitcher of iced tea out of the fridge and poured two glasses. He then led her out of the kitchen to the living room, he put on some raunchy hip hop music and plopped down on the couch.

"I thought you had a lot of chores to do?" She asked.

"Just thought it would be nice to sit down and get to know my friend's beautiful mom for a few minutes before you had to go." He said trying to sound innocent.

"Sure I guess there would be no harm in that." She said sitting down next to him

"Wow you really do look hot today, did you dress like that to impress your son's friends?" He asked moving closer to her on the couch.

"I just felt dressing sexy for a change." She said to take a sip of tea, then she set it down on the coffee table.

"You certainly are very sexy." Matt said to put a hand on her leg. "How many years has it been since you had an eighteen-year-old lover?"

"I've never had an eighteen-year-old lover, I did not lose my virginity until I was twenty to my husband on our wedding that night. I was very old fashioned then, but things change over the years I guess." She said to remove his hand from her leg.

Matt was not going to be deterred, he moved until he was right next to her, then he put his arm around her. He leaned and smelled her neck, then he began to plant soft wet kisses on her neck and ear.

"Really something about the break in at the school." She said moving her head away from his lips.

"Yeah someone is going to go after some hot teachers." He said to kiss her neck again.

"Go after?" She asked as she looked down to her his hand was now playing with one of the buttons on her sweater.

"Yeah, an uh god, you smell great, you know they are hot older ladies, whoever did it feels they are probably in need of some young studs to take care of them, if you know what I mean." He said to get the bottom button undone in the process.

Laura went to stand up, but Matt grabbed her and pulled her to him tightly, he quickly dove in and kissed her on the lips. At first she fought him every step of the way, but soon found that when his tongue forced itself inside her mouth she felt torrents of lust. She found herself returning the young man's forceful kiss with passion, Matts overcome with lust roughly opened the rest of the buttons on the sweater. He pulled the cups covering her tits off, but he began to fondle her firm exposed tits.

Laura moaned as the young man played with her dark pink nipples and squeezed her firm tits repeatedly. Then she felt his hand leave her tits, he pushed her legs apart and ran his hand up her skirt, he reached inside her fishnet pantyhose and began to rub her wet pussy vigorously.

"Mmm, we need to stop, I'm a married woman." She moaned.

"Please, I'll do you so good." He pleaded.

"Just like you are planning to do those teachers." She said to pull his hand out of her panties.

"I don't know what you are talking about." He said pulling away from her.

"I want information and you will give it to me." She said climbing on top of him. "Do you think I'm sexy and desirable?"

"Yes." He muttered.

"Do you want to do more with me?" She asked.

"Yes, yes I want you so bad." He answered.

"Then tell me what is going on with the teachers, the break in and this MILF business?" She asked.

"Cmon this is bullshit, you need to give me something in return first" He said.

"What do you want from me?" She asked.

"Get off of me and take your clothes off. If you want any information, this has to go both ways." He said.

"All right." Laura replied getting off of him.

She got undressed and tossed her clothes in a pile on the floor, Matt sat on the couch rubbing his hard cock through his jeans. She climbed back on top of him, he tried to reach up and touch her, but she grabbed his arms and held them down.

"Information, give it to me now." She said.

"Okay, let go you are hurting my hands." He said. "A guy he called himself Mister Hunter wants us to help him build a big reality website. One where we seduce our teachers, eventually we will seduce friends' moms, other unsuspecting old women. Then we will make a fortune doing it on the internet, Mister Hunter said the reality sites are not very realistic. He thinks people would pay to see us even if we fail to bed our mature babe, he paid us five thousand up front to come up with a list of hot teachers from our highschool to start out with, that is what Teddy and Kurt are planning back at your house.

"Wow that does sound like a really elaborate plan."Laura said aloud.

She was listening to his story and not watching his hands, but he managed to use one hand to pull his hard cock out. When he got it out, he used the other to reach around and grab her ass, he pulled her down onto his hard cock.

"Oh my god, what are you doing?" She asked trying to pull herself off.

"I told you what you wanted to know, now, and I get what I want." He grunted trying to get the rest of his cock into her. "Fuck you are tight"

Laura could tell the young man's cock was bigger than her husbands, how much she wasn't sure. He exerted more pressure and soon he had his full length into the depths of her pussy, she moaned softly as her pussy aloud the intruder in. The young man was a few inches longer than her husband and a little thicker, she was saddened when she realized how much she liked his bigger cock.

"Cmon fuck me bitch." He grunted aloud. "You don't know how much trouble I'm going to be in for telling Mister Hunter's plan, so if I'm fucked then so are you."

Matt started to thrust his cock up and down, he had one hand on her round ass and the other on one of her firm tits. Laura had to give in and began to bounce up and down on his cock, her pussy was now creaming with juices.

"Oh yes fuck me, fuck me Matt. Give me a good fucking." She moaned.

"Oh yeah, I love fucking your tight little pussy. Oh fuck you are so hot." He said. "You like it nasty don't you bitch?"

"Yes fuck me, fuck me, Oh god I'm cumming yeah, fuck me Matt oh I'm cumming so hard." She screamed.

"Oh shit Mrs. Cranston I'm going to cum into you." He moaned.

"Yes that's it fill me with cum Matt, oh fuck I'm cumming again." She moaned.

"AGGGHHHHH!" They both screamed aloud as Matt filled her cunt full of his cum.

Laura went to the bathroom to clean herself up the best she could, then she left Matt and went home. She found that Teddy and Kurt were done planning whatever they were planning, she went upstairs after getting dinner started. She took a hot bath and wrote down everything Matt had told her so she could tell the detective.

Then she got dressed, got dinner on the table in time for her husband returning from work, Kurt told her that he and Teddy had an after school project and would not be home for dinner. After she tells Detective Moorhead the information she got from Matt, she was now planning on following Kurt to see what this after school projects was going to be.

thehumpman
thehumpman
3,002 Followers