Undercover Milf Ch. 02

Story Info
Laura watches the first attempts of seduction.
1.7k words
4.46
66.3k
23
2

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 02/23/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thehumpman
thehumpman
3,004 Followers

Laura waited until the afternoon of the next day, then she drove down to her son's school and found a place to park. The spot she chose was out of plain sight, yet gave her a view of her son's school parking lot. Her son, Teddy and Matt were walking toward a red minivan, a large heavy set gentlemen got out of it.

The four of them stood in the parking lot for several minutes and laughed as they talked, then the boys got into Teddy's car and the large man got back into the van. They pulled out of the parking lot and drove away from the school. Laura followed them at a discreet distance, they drove up and down several different streets and then they pulled over on Maple Street.

Laura pulled over several feet away and got out the copy of the paper she got out of her son's pants. They were at 315 Maple Street the home of Mrs. Beverly Cartwright, according the paper she is the high school English teacher. The boys talked to the guy in the van and then they were handed some equipment that was in small gym bags. Little did Laura know the bags contained small cameras, sound equipment and other items they would need if they could get inside the house. She watched the boys go up the walk and ring the door bell, a tall, curvy red-haired woman answered the door.

She wished she could hear what was going on, but the boys must have struck out in their first attempt. It appeared the woman told them to leave nicely and the boys dejectedly walked back down to the van. Again they were off to a different destination, but this time they shot more than three blocks to Elmwood Avenue. Laura checked the list again, and this time she found them to be at 122 Elmwood Avenue, the home of Mrs. Kelly Moss the school nurse.

This time they were able to get inside the home, Laura really wanted to see what was going on, but she could not leave the car. After about an hour the boys came back outside, they handed the bags to Mister Hunter and then they all left. Laura hurried up and got home, when Kurt arrived she asked him how the project went.

"Oh it was a little slow at first, but then we really got going on it." He replied getting an apple out of the fruit bowl.

"I see do you have to work on the project again tomorrow?" She asked.

"Probably" He said to bite the apple. "Give me a holler when dinner is ready."

Laura was dying inside from all of the curiosity she barely slept a wink that entire evening and had a hard time getting up the next day. Once she got her husband and son off to school and work, she once again went into her son's room to snoop.

He had left his computer on, but he must have been in a real hurry this morning and forgot to shut it down. She looked at the tool bar and saw that his e-mail was still open, so she moved the mouse and brought it up. It was an e-mail from Mister Hunter who sent him what he called the edited copy of the first movie for their website. Laura clicked it and the media player opened and the movie began to play, Laura turned up the volume and settled back into her son's chair to watch.

"Hey Mrs. Moss, can we come in and talk to you about our nagging football injuries?" Asked Teddy.

"Yeah they really hurt and we need some medical advice from someone we trust." Said Kurt

"Well I guess it will be okay." Said the very blonde school nurse. "My kids are over at their Aunt's house playing with their cousins."

She still had on her white nurses uniform and she led the boys into her home, they arrived in the living room. All three of them sat down on the couch, while Mrs. Moss sat on a chair, the boys took care in arranging the bags as they set them down. Mister Hunter must have had some really sophisticated camera equipment in the bags, and the video and sound quality was good.

The boys talked about the various injuries they had gotten over the years playing football and then Mrs. Moss recommended massage therapy. They boys asked her if she could show them, Kurt got up and complained how badly his shoulder hurt him sometimes.

"Okay I will show you how to rub it." She said reluctantly.

"Wow that does feel good, let me try it on you so that I know if I'm doing it right." Kurt said.

"Uh, Kurt no." She protested, but her son got behind her quickly and began to rub her shoulders with his strong hands.

"Hey what about my groin pull?" Teddy asked aloud.

Before the very blonde nurse realized what was going on Teddy had gotten off the couch lifted her nurses dress with one hand and used his other to rub her panty clad pussy. Kurt stopped rubbing her shoulders and held onto her arms as she reached down to stop Teddy.

"Damn, Mrs. Moss you sure are getting wet." Teddy exclaimed.

"Did, having three young studs here turns you on?" Kurt asked.

"Please stop, you are students, I'm married, I could get in a lot of trouble for this." She pleaded.

Matt got up and went over to the school nurse, he unzipped the dress down to her waist and unclasped her bra. The woman's small 32a breasts with their thick pink nipples stood prominently in front of him. He took one gently into his hand and began to suck on the nipple, swirling his tongue around it. The young school nurse let out a moan, she now had one young man holding her arms and he was now kissing her neck. One was licking and sucking her sensitive tits, the other now had her panties pulled down and he pushed his between her legs and was licking her pussy.

"Oh gods my husband never eats my pussy, you boys are going to get me in so much trouble if anyone ever found out." She complained weakly. "Oh god that feels so goooooooooood."

"Get those panties off and pull the dress the rest of the way off." Ordered Kurt.

"Yeah!" Shouted Teddy.

Kurt waited a moment for the other two to do as they were told and then he forcibly pushed her forward when they were out of the way. He held on her back with one strong hand and he used the other to get his cock out. She had to use the arm of the chair to support her weight, Laura was shocked when she saw the package her son had. His cock had to be at least nine inches long and thick too, she felt a twinge of jealousy that this nurse was going to get fucked by such a big delicious cock.

"Oh please don't fuck me." She pleaded.

Kurt paid no attention and shoved his cock into her wet fuck hole, the nurse let out a loud moan when the large intruder forced its' way into her. Her son worked his cock in and out of her at a slow and steady pace, she could hear the woman's juices start to flow on his cock, Kelly just gripped the chair harder and stopped fighting the fucking she was going to get.

"Oh fuck Kurt, your cock is so fucking big, fuck me, I can't take it I need you to fuck me Kurt." She said aloud.

Kurt really started to pound it into her, you could see his large balls bouncing off of her cunt as his cock bottomed out in her. You could hear his body slam into hers as he fucked her faster and faster, Kelly's screams of passion and moans of lust were filling the room.

"Oh gods, oh gods, oh gods, I'm cumming oh gods, oh, oh, oh, oh, oooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh!" She screamed.

Kurt could not take any more either, but he pulled his cock out of her and shot thick jets of his cum all over her ass and back side. Then Teddy made her lay on the couch, he had his average sized cock out and he quickly got between her legs. While he did, this Matt took his cock out and went over to the head, while Teddy fucked her, Matt tried to get her to suck his cock.

She kept trying to ignore it or just stroke it from time to time but Matt was very determined, he finally yanked her hard making her yelp. When she did, he shoved his cock into her mouth and began to fuck her face while his friend fucked her pussy. In about five minutes both young men were ready to cum, Teddy shot his load all over her stomach, she swallowed some of Matt's then he pulled his cock out and shot the rest of his load onto her face.

The nurse degraded ran from the room, the boys got dressed and let themselves out, the video ended there. Laura hit play and watched it all over again, only this time she had her shirt unbuttoned, her bra unclasped, jeans and panties pushed down to her ankles. She furiously frigged herself while watching the action on the monitor again. In perfect timing she came right at the same time her son was as well, then she pulled up her jeans and panties. She left the room and got ready to go down to the school to see if she had to follow the boys.

Just like yesterday the boys met up with Mister Hunter in the parking lot, only this time they did not go to a house on the list. They went to the house belonging to one of Laura's friends, Lisa Taylor, Lisa would often come over and sunbathe with Laura during the summer.

Laura knew her son always admired Lisa, what young man wouldn't, Lisa was tall, with raven black hair and a large set of tits. She watched as her son went up to the house alone, Laura hoped that tomorrow her son would leave his computer on again so she could see what transpired at her friend's house.

thehumpman
thehumpman
3,004 Followers