Undercover Mother Ch. 02

Story Info
Kessler seeks a kinky form of revenge on Karen.
11.8k words
4.6
59.9k
102

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/25/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stop! Police! Hold it, right there!"

Karen Troy stood, legs spread, her handgun held at arm's length in front of her. The drug bust that had gone down just moments earlier had netted the cops a fine haul of illegal substances that would no longer find their way to the streets. Four men had occupied the seedy apartment when Karen and her fellow officers had burst in with one of them managing to make a break for it out the window. The athletic young man had slipped down the fire escape like a monkey, and let out up the alley. A squad car headed him off at the alley's end, and he doubled back running right into Karen.

The desperate looking criminal stopped a dozen feet away his eyes wild. He looked around for a way out, but none presented itself.

"You got nowhere to go! Get down on the ground and put your hands behind your head!" ordered Karen.

A flicker of fear mixed with desperation crossed the young man's face. His hand went toward his belt, slipping under his loose-fitting button-down shirt.

"Don't do it! I said freeze!"

He moved. The sound of Karen's weapon discharging in the narrow alleyway was deafening. A single round struck the suspect in the upper chest sending him spiraling to the ground.

Karen froze in place the scene playing out in slow motion in her mind. A pair of uniformed police officers arrived with their guns drawn from the opposite end of the alley. One of them covered the wounded young man while the other pulled back his shirt. A small handgun, probably a .22 was pushed down in the top of his pants.

"You can lower the gun, Karen, you got the punk," said her partner Howard Mannix from behind her.

Her arms wouldn't move. It was like they were cast from marble, and she had become a statue. Howard walked closer pushing her arms down himself.

"It was a clean shoot, Karen. The kid was going for his piece."

Karen looked briefly at Howard and then back down to the kid on the ground. His curly dark hair fell around a face with swarthy skin and Italian features. It wasn't Ronnie Foreman, but they looked so much alike they could have passed for each other at a glance.

"You o.k.?" asked her partner.

"Sure...fine..."

How could she explain that she had hesitated almost fatally because the suspect looked like her teenage lover?

She holstered her weapon walking away to stand alone near the head of the alley. An ambulance turned onto the cross street a minute later its siren preceding its arrival by a wide margin. Paramedics rushed into the alley with a gurney heading for the kid on the ground. Karen watched them work her face impassive, but emotions churning beneath the surface.

"We need to wait for Internal Affairs. They will want to talk to you. I have to bag your gun, Karen," said Mannix with a surprising amount of sympathy in his usual sarcastic tone.

She handed over the weapon without a word.

"It was a clean shoot," repeated Mannix, "you got nothing to worry about."

"Yeah...nothing at all," replied Karen.

The gurney was wheeled past her, the kids face pale and lifeless although his chest was still rising and falling, so at least for the moment, he was alive. The ambulance sped away in a cacophony of sirens and lights.

Karen had to work her key into the worn deadbolt lock on her front door. The damn thing was always sticking, and she thought for the hundredth time that she should get it replaced. The meeting with Internal Affairs had gone about as she had expected. All shootings in the line of duty had to be investigated, but the early consensus seemed to be that this one was entirely justified. It still meant that she would be tied to a desk for a few days until things were wrapped up.

The house was surprisingly quiet. Typically, she would have been assaulted by the sounds of loud music coming from her son's room.

"I could use a quiet night," thought Karen as she tossed her keys in the bowl on the table by the door.

A sound did reach her ears at that point, a scraping noise coming from the direction of the kitchen. Karen moved forward cautiously, reaching for her weapon, but realizing at the last second that her holster was empty. She had a backup piece strapped to her ankle, but for the moment she decided against drawing it. The hallway leading to the kitchen was covered by a thick runner that muffled her footsteps. Another noise came from the same direction, a human voice, singing in a very off-key fashion. Karen smiled as she turned the corner.

"I hope you don't burn dinner this time."

"Holy Shit! Ms. Troy!" yelled Ronnie Foreman nearly dropping the mixing bowl he had in both hands.

"You scared the shit out of me! What are you part Ninja?"

Ronnie was her son's best friend, and following the events of a drug sting the previous year, Karen's lover. The twenty-year age difference between them made for some awkward pillow talk sometimes, but Karen couldn't complain about the young man's abilities between the sheets. He had brought her to more Earth-shaking orgasms than she could count since they had gotten together. Six months earlier, Ronnie had come to live with her and her son, Charlie, after his mother had lost her battle with alcoholism once again and ended up in rehab. The arrangement certainly made it easier to keep their relationship going without raising suspicion from anyone.

"Where's Charlie?"

"Band practice. I think this new group he has got going is turning into a solid outfit. They finally got a drummer who can keep time. When he makes it big, I hope he remembers all us little people."

"What are we having tonight," said Karen moving closer.

"My world famous meatloaf! Well...It's at least famous in this neighborhood, or it will be when you have some."

Ronnie turned fully around to face his best friends mother his curly, dark hair slipping down over one eye. Karen was momentarily transported back to the alley watching the muzzle flash of her service weapon, hearing the sound of a falling body striking the ground.

Her hands reached out pulling the mixing bowl from his grip and setting it down on the counter.

"I've told you before when we're alone you can call me Karen," she said softly.

"Karen...I know...I like calling you that," he replied a slow smile splitting his firm lips.

Karen grasped the front of Ronnie's t-shirt pulling him toward her almost violently his chest crashing into her large breasts. Her mouth covered his in a fierce kiss with her tongue slamming forward adding a sexy hunger to the embrace. The kiss lingered, her tongue moving all around inside Ronnie's mouth sending so much pleasure rolling through his young body that his knees began to shake. When their lips finally parted he was panting trying to regain his breath.

"Jesus...Karen...What's gotten into you?"

"I need you, Ronnie, right now!" she said tightly.

Ronnie's t-shirt vanished over his head hitting the counter next to the abandoned bowl. Karen was all over his chest licking and biting at his nipples before running her tongue straight down his stomach teasing his belly-button while she worked at the buckle of the belt holding his shorts on. They slipped down quickly in her grip exposing the black, silk boxers he wore underneath. There was a growing bulge hiding under the cloth that Karen knew all to well was capable of reaching enormous proportions when appropriately stimulated, and she was just the woman to do it. Her soft, full lips grazed across Ronnie's swelling sex organ then she gently nibbled at it through his underwear.

"Ah! Fuck Yes..." gasped Ronnie.

The lightweight material was barely able to contain the monstrosity hiding inside it. A bit of swollen purple flesh emerged all on its own from the flap in front pushing outward and up until at least four inches of Ronnie's thick cock was on display.

"I like when it comes out to play," moaned Karen.

The fat head as big as a lemon sat tantalizingly close to her lips, and Karen teased it running her tongue in a slow loop all the way around. Ronnie gasped leaning back against the counter. He had dreamed about being with this beautiful woman so many times in the past that the fact they had become lovers still seemed like a fantasy come true. Her lips engulfed the head of his long, love gun making him tremble as she took as much of his length into her throat as she could.

"Ahhhh! Uhhhh! Shit...Karen..." cried Ronnie as she slowly worked his cock in and out of her mouth lathering its length in her saliva.

She was always amazed at the sheer size of his prick, bigger than any man she had ever encountered. There were times she could barely handle taking it inside her, but tonight she was so desperate to rid herself of the dark memories of that afternoon she would gladly take the pain with the pleasure. The thick pole throbbed in her mouth, head swelling, a bit of salty pre-cum coating her tongue. It took both of her hands to cover its length stroking it while she sucked it more quickly making Ronnie cry out and push toward her humping her mouth. She let go with one hand allowing her fingers to run down into the flap of Ronnie's boxers to tease his drum-tight ball sack.

"Uh! Karen...God, Baby! That feels so fucking good!"

The sound of his cock sloshing wetly in an out of Karen's mouth filled the small kitchen. Ronnie strained to hold back the flood of his semen that threatened to erupt from his balls. Fuck! Karen was so good at this part. He ran his fingers through her thick brunette hair while watching her full, pink lips running all over his penis. The urge to release in her warm mouth was growing in leaps and bounds, but he sensed she wanted more from this encounter than a throat full of his spunk.

It took a supreme effort to break away from the hot blow job Karen was giving him, but Ronnie just managed to master his desire long enough to slip his throbbing prick from between her lips. He pulled her back to her feet and covered her slick, swollen lips with his own. They kissed hard, mouths pasting together and tongues swirling while Ronnie quickly unbuttoned Karen's blouse and pushed it to the floor. Her large, firm tits were suspended in a lacy, black bra with hooks that yielded easily to his practiced fingers.

If he ever got tired of looking at Karen's breasts, he hoped someone would shoot him because life wouldn't be worth living.

The twin cannons on her chest were about as perfect as two breasts could be, and thanks to the Internet, Ronnie had plenty of research to back up that supposition. The skin was so soft and warm in his hands, and he lifted them a bit enjoying the weight. He kissed one of her full, pink areolas the bumps becoming more prominent. When his tongue lashed across one stiff, dark pink nipple, Karen gasped grabbing at the back of his head.

"That's it, Ronnie. You know how I like it! Suck them hard, Baby. Bite my nipples and make them scream!"

Her large nip filled the roof of his mouth, and Ronnie did as she asked letting it fall back between his teeth so that he could give her some sharp love bites. He moved from one magnificent breast to the other licking and teasing them in turn while she thrashed and groaned in his arms. The heat was growing fast between them. They fell back into another deep, French kiss, Karen's wet nipples pressing to Ronnie's muscular chest.

A barely audible rustling of cloth heralded the dropping of Karen's slacks to the ground exposing the black, silk thong that covered her well-trimmed bush. The tile of the kitchen was cool on the skin of her back as Ronnie took her to the ground.

He looked into her eyes even while his fingers slid the last obstruction between him and her wet pussy away.

"You are so beautiful, Karen..." he said softly.

"Take me, right now, Ronnie...I need to feel you inside me!"

She was more than ready. His fingertips verified that fact without a doubt encountering a sea of juicy fluid covering her labia. The wild look in her eyes got even more pronounced when he placed the head of his large cock at the entrance to her vagina and pushed forward. It was always a bit of a tight fit, but Karen was so slick today that she stretched more easily than usual and he sank into her moist, pink flesh with a sigh.

"Damn! It feels so good!" he cried.

Karen grasped at Ronnie's ass trying to pull him even deeper into her while she spread her legs wide.

"Fuck! You're so God Damn huge, Ronnie! I always feel so fucked when you're inside me. Give it to me, Baby! I want you...hard and...Uh...deep, Ronnie! Please!" begged Karen.

They began to move as one grunts of pleasure echoing off the kitchen walls. Ronnie buried his face in Karen's neck kissing her pulsing jugular while she wrapped her arms tight around him. His hips rolled forward moving faster as the seconds past. The sound of his balls slapping against her wet snatch blended with Karen's cries of pleasure mixed with pain. She dug her long nails into his back feeling the beginnings of her orgasm building inside her.

"Kiss me, Ronnie..." she whimpered.

He looked into her eyes surprised to see a hint of tears. Their lips came back together in a kiss that quickly turned into a fiery embrace, wet, sloppy, and ultimately frantic as the intense feelings crested inside them.

Karen went first moaning into Ronnie's mouth as her back rose part way up off the floor, and she shook from head to toe.

"Ohhhhh! Goddddd! Ronnnnieeee!"

"I'm here, Karen...I can feel you so good! Ah! Yes! Cream my cock! FUCK! FUCKKKKK!" yelled Ronnie.

Her pussy spasmed all over his pole squeezing it tight, and he responded by emptying his balls into her slick cunt. The head of his penis erupted with ropes of white-hot semen that showered the pink walls of Karen's pussy with his seed. Their breathing slowed, and they lay pressed together on the floor afterward enjoying the moment, but it wasn't long before the tile floor grew uncomfortable and they had to stand.

Ronnie leaned against the kitchen counter looking on as Karen pulled her clothes together.

"What was that?"

"What was what?"

"I'm not complaining, but there was something different this time. I've never seen you so...I don't know...Intense?"

Karen hesitated not wanting to mention her afternoon, and how it had scared her to her core. She dealt with loss in her job every day, but somehow the thought of losing Ronnie was different even though she had never considered their relationship to have any real future.

"I just had a rough afternoon at work and needed to burn off some stress that's all. No biggie."

"Oh...I think you got the biggie," laughed Ronnie.

"What is it with guys and dick jokes?" said Karen with a smirk as she started to leave the room.

"Best get on that meatloaf! You know good sex makes me hungry," shot back Karen over her shoulder.

"Yes, Ma'am!"

Ronnie dressed and washed his hands before returning to cooking the evening meal. He hummed quietly to himself still a little disconcerted about his tryst with Karen. Although she had said everything was fine, he got a distinct feeling that it wasn't. He had grown close enough to her over the last year that he was beginning to get a sense of her moods and something was eating away at her tonight. It might be nothing, but he resolved to talk to her more about it later.

THE DEEPEST DARKEST HOLE -

"Opening Twelve!" shouted the prison guard. The cold, gray metal bars of the dingy cell slid backward with a loud banging noise waking the single occupant of the tiny space.

"On your feet, Kessler, you got a visitor," snapped the guard.

Max Kessler, a former underworld crime boss, and now a permanent guest of the state sat up from his bunk with a scowl. Not so very long ago, he had run one of the more lucrative and powerful syndicates in the city. A man would have sooner thrown himself off a building than interrupt one of his naps. Those days were apparently in the past.

"We don't have all day, asshole! Move it!"

Kessler stood slowly letting his back crack audibly as he stretched his arms toward the ceiling. Then with evident disdain for the schedule of the uniformed gentleman in his doorway he stopped to pick up his glasses from the metal counter above the toilet. The guard grunted impatiently while Kessler walked at a leisurely pace out of his cell.

They went together to the far end of the long hallway passed dozens of identical cells before arriving at a series of wider, barred doors. At a nod from the guard to one of his compatriots, the doors swung open one at a time allowing them entrance to the next room. Kessler recognized the hunched over figure of his lawyer sitting at a battered wooden table. The guard led him to a chair on the opposite side pushing him roughly down onto it.

"You got five minutes!" said the guard.

"Give us some privacy," said the lawyer.

The guard sneered but did as he was asked exiting the small room, and shutting the cell door behind him.

"Mr. Kessler. How are you today, sir?"

"I'm sitting in prison listening to your sniveling ass. How the fuck do you think I am?" hissed Kessler.

"Um...Right...Sorry."

"What about my appeal?"

"Things are moving ahead slowly, but frankly, sir, I wouldn't hold out too much hope there the case against you was handled by the book."

Kessler nodded staring off into space for a moment. He had expected as much, but hearing it still made him seethe with anger at those who had betrayed him.

"What about the instructions I told you about? Did you make contact with Reggie?"

"Mr. Kessler I'm not comfortable delivering messages to...people like Mr. Lister."

"Did I ask you what you were comfortable doing? You'll do as you're told. Even in here I can reach out and have you removed from this world permanently!"

A few beads of sweat broke out on his lawyer's forehead even though it was quite cold and dank in their meeting area. He licked his dry lips glancing around as if the guards were going to descend on them both.

"I spoke to him and gave him your request."

"And?"

"He located the first individual and was able to extract the information about the other...person."

"Reggie understands exactly what he is to do next?"

"I believe your instructions were clear on that point."

For the first time since leaving his cell, Kessler smiled. He might be trapped inside the walls of this prison, but his vengeance would still be terrible and swift.

The guard returned just as grumpy as before unlocking the door and pulling Kessler back to his feet. He was returned to his cell where the same guard gave him a hard shove through the entryway before it clanged shut.

Kessler fought down his anger sitting on the corner of his bed. The guard gave him one last look of contempt and moved away to deal with his other duties, but glanced back briefly when he heard cheerful whistling from the cell he had just left behind.

Shaking his head, he continued down the corridor.

"That fucker is nuts," thought the guard.

REVENGE, A DISH BEST SERVED COLD -

"Breakfast is ready, boys, come and get it!"

Karen turned off the stove moving the sizzling pan off the burner. The smell of freshly cooked bacon wafted through the air drawing Ronnie, and her son Charlie like moths to the flame.

"Man! I'm starving," said Charlie his bed head still in evidence despite having spent the better part of twenty minutes in the bathroom trying to plaster his hair into place. He looked so much like his father at moments like this it took Karen back to a different time.

"You look nice today, Ms. Troy," observed Ronnie as he entered the kitchen on Charlie's heels.

"I'm tied to a desk today, so I thought I would dress the part," remarked Karen who had put on a slightly more feminine outfit than she would have usually worn to work. The high-heels she was wearing showed off the muscular lines of her trim legs, and her skirt clung tightly enough to her ass to reveal a bit of its heart shape. She felt Ronnie's eyes rove over her body, and it gave her a thrill to see the desire in his eyes. The boys were off school for a teacher in service, but with Charlie there she could hardly indulge the growing lust inside her, although it was tempting. Ronnie tried to scoot past her to get to the plates, and she casually backed up enough that his crotch rubbed across her backside. He was sporting a bit of wood, and that just made her even more aroused. A glance at the clock made her sigh as she realized both time and logistics were against her this morning. She would have to wait for a better time to explore her young lover's body again.