Undercover Nurse Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After roll call the professor called Suzy up front, much to no ones surprise, well except Suzy.

"Ok class, let's all stand up and get with your partner," the professor said and we slowly complied.

"Now class I want you to lift the front of your shirts over your head and rest it on the back, like this," he said as he lifted Suzy's shirt over her head and bunched it on the back of her neck. Suzy's breasts bared for us all again.

The class reacted slowly, one here, then another. Finally I looked at Trisha, who just shrugged her shoulders and we both lifted our shirts into place. Somehow this seemed worse than just taking the damn thing off.

"Start with the visually inspection and then proceed with the manual one. I will also be around to grade each group shortly," the professor barked.

I looked at Trisha, trying to be professional about it, but my body was a bundle of nervous energy.

"I can't believe I'm doing this," Trisha whispered, and I had to concur.

I sheepishly looked down at Trisha's chest. Trisha had medium sized breasts like mine, but they were very perky, with deep pink nipples, which set against her white almost transparent skin, gave her an erotic look.

We kind of scanned the room. There were eighteen other women all nervously looking around. Some whom had already started with the manual exams. I noticed there were breasts in all different sizes and shapes, I also noticed that the boys noticed too.

"Well Fran you want to start?" Trisha asked, before she raised her right arm over her head.

"I guess so," I managed as I stood by her side, about to touch my first breast.

I slowly started by pressing two fingers into her right breast, trying to emulate the nurses we saw in the videos. I tried to use the soft but still firm approach. The same description could be used to describe Trisha's breasts. My face felt like it was on fire and even more when Trisha went next. Honestly it didn't feel all that bad having her touch my breasts, as she was very professional and had very soft hands.

"Hello ladies," a voice interrupted us.

I turned around and noticed Steven behind us, wearing that stupid grin that he always did.

"Could you two stand side by side, please, so I can examine your breasts," he said with a smirk.

I knew it was coming, but was still caught a little off guard his interruption. My arms folded across my chest in an inadvertently defiant pose.

"I think I'll start with you," he said looking me right in the eyes.

Before I could even start to protest, he bent my arm back over my head and began circling my breast with his fingers. I had to bite my tongue, and resist my urge to slug him, cause I knew that wherever Steven was the professor was nearby.

He started to add more pressure and more fingers giving me a quick, but thorough going over. He moved over my nipple lightly pinching it between his thumb and finger. I wanted to smack that stupid smile off his cocky face, as my nipple seemingly grew in his hand. He proceeded to do the same with my other breast and nipple. I was relieved when his hands left my breasts.

He started on Trisha. I watched as he examined her, but from where I was standing it looked like he was doing more fondling than examining, but he was no where near as bad as the other guy I saw up front. He had Amanda and Suzy leaning against the brown desk up front, like he was searching them. He was switching back and forth massaging their breasts from behind. I couldn't believe that was an acceptable medical position, but the professor saw him as well and didn't even say a word.

Instead the professor came over and it was time for our practical. It felt very strange, to say the least, examining Trisha's breasts in front of him. Never mind that my exposed breasts were dangling from my chest as I did it. He had a sly grin on his face as he interrupted me.

"Miss Lewis you have to use a little more pressure, like this," he said, as he now had Trisha's breast in his hand. He went on to examine both of them, before I resumed. I tried to emulate his techniques, more worried about blowing my cover, as I was supposed to be an experienced nursing student, than the fact that I was feeling up my lab partner at that moment. I even finished by giving her nipples several tugs, checking for discharge, like he did.

I don't know if she was worried about her grade, or maybe I just pissed her off a little, because when it became her turn to examine me. She was a lot rougher then before, especially on my nipples, and she also had me lean forward and milked both of my breasts, finishing by holding them only by their erect nipples. It was a strangely erotic feeling, being manipulated like this by her, but yet humiliating to have the professor watching us so closely, he even patted her on the back when she was through.

Finally class had ended for the day. We adjusted our clothes and left the class. I had never talked to Trisha outside of class before, but today was different. She asked me if I wanted to skip our next class and go have some breakfast in the cafe instead.


I was a little too worked up to listing to another boring lecture so I agreed. We ordered some food, both admitting that we were too nervous to eat before class.

"Can you believe that class?" Trisha started.

"Oh my god, how embarrassing was that?" I replied.

We both just shook our heads, I also noticed Steven was in the cafe with some of his buddies.

"Look at Mister Pervert over there," I said, as Trisha spotted Steven as well.

"You think he was perverted did you see that other guy?" Trisha cried.

"Oh my God! How did the girls let him get away with that?" I replied.

"I don't know, but did you see that huge bulge in his pants? I think that had a little to do with it," Trisha said with a laugh. "I even see the three of them hanging around quite a bit now."

"Maybe," I mumbled, willing to play coy.

"Didn't you like it when Steven touched your breasts?" Trisha asked as we sat down to eat.

"No, not really, did you?" I meekly asked.

"Oh my god, I almost came right there!" She cried.

"Really?" I snapped.

"Yah he's so cute, and he smelled so good!" She said, her face almost euphoric looking.

"I guess," I mumbled, as she had a point, but the dirty bastard definitely took advantage of the situation presented to him by the professor.

"Can I asked you something and promise me you won't get mad?" Trisha asked timidly.

"What?" I asked, but I had a feeling.

"Are you a lesbian or bi or something?" She mumbled her voice trailing off.

"That's what I thought you were going to ask," I said with a laugh. "No I consider myself a heterosexual female, but just to be honest, I guess I haven't seen much action lately, with studying and work in all."

"Really me too, I glad I'm not the only one," she mumbled. "Oh wait sorry."

"That's ok I know what you meant," I said, as we both giggled.

"I guess it has been a little too long. I even liked it a little when the professor felt my tits up," she moaned.

"It has been too long!" I cried, as we both shared another laugh.

"Sorry I was a little rough with yah during our practical, I guess I got caught up in the moment," I mumbled.

"Yah I guess I did too, hope I didn't hurt your nipples," she said with a giggle.

"Nah, they are a little raw though," I moaned.

"You definitely win the longest nipples in the class award," she said with a sly grin.

"I'm honored," I said sarcastically.

"Did you happen to flip through the rest of the book?" She asked, seemingly trying to change the subject.

"Oh the handbook," I moaned.

"I think today was just the tip of the iceberg, sort of speak," she said.

"I know, we have patient care next, sponge baths, pre-surgery prep, rectal temperatures, all kinds of embarrassing stuff, I can't wait!" I cried out.

We both shared a nervous giggle.

"Hey I wonder if Steven has a girlfriend?" Trisha purred.

"20 of them!" I cried out.

We both broke out into nervous laughter. We also both knew we were in for a long semester.

The End.

Let me know if you want more of this series.

As always stay tuned for more adventures from Deputy Duffy.

Please send me your comments and vote.

12