Undercover Nurse Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I would love to stay, but I have to go to my next class," I mumbled, as I really didn't like the sound of it.

"Nonsense, plus looking at the clock we still have an hour of class time left, and you could really use the extra credit, as could you Miss Kellogg," he said looking at Samantha.

I wanted to protest more, but I quickly thought of my assignment and I also figured this might get me a little closer to Amanda and Suzy. I noticed Steven and John also joining us up front.

"Dr. Dan can we hang around as well?" Steven asked.

"Well If the girls don't mind," the professor said rather wisely.

The sounds of Suzy and Amanda saying they didn't mind drowned out my lame attempt at protesting.

"All right lets get started," the doctor said rather excitingly, which made me a little more nervous.

I wanted to run out the door now, only the thoughts of my boss listening kept me there. The professor then started explaining the importance of regular breast examines and not to make light of a serious issue, I just think he wanted another chance to examine Amanda's large breasts, as he was using her as a model as he spoke.

The doctor then said something about the older woman being a retired nurse. I let out a small gasp when her hands went up to Suzy's large perfect breasts, who was standing next to Amanda.

"Wow they didn't build'em like this in my day," the old woman said, as she continued feeling around Suzy's perfect breasts.

The professor and the visiting doctor then moved over in front of me and told me to take off my T-shirt, They watched me lift my shirt over my head, and for the second time today I was left topless in class.

"I noticed this one from across the room," the doctor said as my nipples came into view. Closing my eyes, I sat in stunned silence as they both took their turn examining my raw breasts. I heard them telling the old man who was having trouble breathing exactly what they were doing, and yet I was still surprised as wholly hell when I opened my eyes and found that the old bastard had my left breast in his wrinkled hands, he was just feeling away. Fortunately he stopped quickly, as my death stare may have scared him off. I saw the other old man release Samantha's breasts from his hands as well, and then finally the old woman stopped working on Suzy.

I didn't even have time to think about protesting anymore as things happened quickly, I was ordered to get up on to the brown table by the professor. I looked over to my left and Samantha was being helped onto the exam chair, by the doctor, off to the end of the table. She had a look of concern on her face, as I must have worn one on mine as well.

The professor came around the table and he was carrying two white bags, he gave one to the other doctor and then came over to me. He had Suzy sit next to me, he took a thermometer out of the bag, and opened it up and shook it, before putting it in her mouth. He took out another one from the bag, and when he opened it up, I almost died, as it was much bigger and I knew from reading the handbook that it was a rectal thermometer.

"Ok Fran, as I can tell by that look on your face you know what this is, and where it's going. I know it is embarrassing, but I want you to get up on your hands and knees," the professor said.

I didn't even want to look at their faces at that point, but I did see Suzy looking at me with the thermometer in her mouth, yet still managing a wicked smile, as I somehow managed to get into that awful position.

I felt the back of my skirt being quickly lifted. I was embarrassed to say the least, when my panties came into view. I tried to not let Steven's little comments about my granny panties add to it. The professor was mumbling instructions that were escaping me, as he guided me into place.

He pulled my panties down, picked up a knee and then the other while also spreading them wider, and then he pressed down on my upper back, as I put my head and shoulders to the table. I laid my face down on my hands, while looking back I noticed some panties, now bunched on the table. I let out a small gasp when I suddenly realized that they were mine, while I also knew how exposed this position left me to the group.

Now also looking in Samantha's direction, she wasn't fairing any better. The other doctor had her panties off as well and was placing her legs in the stirrups. I watched as the doctor then spread the stirrups rather abruptly, Samantha looked at me with horror on her face, as she was now almost in a split position, I noticed her ankles were also strapped into the stirrups. Quickly I was brought back to my own misery by the sound of rubber being snapped.

"All right first we must lube the patient," I heard the professor moan.

I braced my back side as best as possible, still the professors sudden intrusion of my anus caught me by surprise, as I let out a howl.

"Just relax Fran," I heard him say as he pressed into me even further, Just a thought here, but why do they always say that, does anyone really relax, while the doctor has his finger up your ass.

The doctor started to move his finger in and almost out. I had never even dreamed of putting anything up my ass before, and after this experience I'll have a reason why, as just his finger was causing my eyes to water from the considerable discomfort.

"Ok slowly work it into her anus," I heard the professor say, as I felt the hard object invade my anus. I also knew from the way he was saying it, someone else was twisting it into me like a corkscrew. I couldn't even bring myself to look back.

"And that's all there is to it," the professor said. "Good job, now we wait."

"Oh yah, that's all there is to it!" I wanted to scream out.

I noticed that the group had turned their attention Samantha and the other doctor, who now had his finger in her pussy and was working it around, like he was looking for something. I also noticed Steven and John playing with a silver object, with their rubber gloved hands. It took me a second or two to figure out that the object they were fooling around with was a speculum. If they only had a vagina they wouldn't be so carefree with the cruel device.

Suzy slapped Steven upside the head, which brought the first smile of the day to my face, as he handed it to the doctor. Samantha on the other hand was sporting anything but a smile. She mouthed the word "help" to me, which made my stomach turn, as there was nothing I could do for the poor girl. I mean I was on my hands and knees with a thermometer sticking out of my ass at the time.

The group of onlookers all seemed to lean forward as the doctor placed the shinny speculum against her hairless pussy. She let out a moan and brought her hands up to cover her panic stricken face, as the doctor quickly trusted the demonic device into place and snapped in open, he was anything but gentle with the poor girl.

The doctor stood up and handed a penlight to John, who quickly bent down to get a closer look deep inside the visibly upset young women's spread vagina. Then John handed it to Steven, and then he passed it on, until everyone in the group had a good look.


"Please Doctor, I can't handle this anymore," Samantha finally begged, as tears streamed down her face.

"Ok, that's enough for today, all's we have to do is clean you up, Steven grab a wipe and finish up here," the doctor said with a pat on Steven's back.

"And why don't you finish up with Fran," the professor said to Amanda who was standing right behind me.

I had no time to even react, as I quickly felt the thermometer being push into me at first, causing a jarring pain, before it was slowly pulled out. Amanda grabbed a wipe and started to clean the lubricant from my anus, she also used this opportunity to cause more pain, as she was rather rough with me.

Simultaneously Steven was wiping Samantha's pussy with a wipe and a wide smile, yet it also looked like to me that he was also taking this opportunity to examine her pussy from up close. John was also peering over his shoulder watching his every move.

It was at that moment that I had a sick feeling come over me, I don't know why I didn't think of it sooner, but if my boss had the class room wired for sound then there was a chance he could have a video surveillance system in place as well. Suddenly I imagined him and his partner watching the seen from the white van. The thought made me sick.

I know they would have given anything to see the Ice Queen, as they call me, behind my back, because I turned down their many requests for dates, and being the only women in my department I kept to myself, go through the humiliating things I did today. I guess you could say it was the final straw, as I now joined Samantha in the water works department.

I flipped over and jumped off the table, pushing Amanda out of the way.

"Why don't you girls; take a hot shower, so you can clean up, and it will help you regain your composer," the professor said as he led Samantha and me to the shower room.

I was never so happy to get out of that room; little did I know I wasn't going to like the shower room much either.

The End CH 2.

Thanks for taking the time to read my little story. Let me know if you want more of this series. Please be kind and vote.

As always stay tuned for more adventures from Deputy Duffy.

12