Underneath her Nakedness

Story Info
A shower and a confession between sisters.
3.6k words
4.35
261.4k
21
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Underneath her nakedness beat a modest heart. She had always felt self-conscious taking her clothes off for a boyfriend, and now here she was cavilling at being seen by her sister, who of course had seen her many times like this. But not for some years, not since they were both grown up and become familiar with sexuality. They had talked, but young Sara was more adventurous already than Krystin had been so far, and while Sara told her of her experiments in position, and her chance-stolen kisses, Krystin could not report anything but a new man and good or indifferent sex. She didn't like talking too much about it, nor did she feel she had much to talk about.

Having her sister look at her so appraisingly brought these thoughts home to her, though sex had not occurred in their conversation today. She felt Sara was taking in her body to see how boys would behave with it, and whether she was keeping it in trim for them. However, she needed a shower, and Sara was not in town for long, and they needed to get out and about if they were going to have fun. If it had been the other way round Krystin would have turned away politely.

'Had an interesting experience the other day,' said Sarah.

'Oh?'

'I was sort of seduced.'

'Really? Anyone nice?'

'She was rather.'

Krystin was visibly brought up short by that and was raising her eyebrows for confirmation when she realized that it was firstly rude and secondly not wholly unexpected for Sara; she had suspected from comments her sister had made on friends that she might be interested in straying that way.

But Sara noticed her start, and waved her away with a light smile and, 'Go and have your shower. Go on.' She turned to watch unseen her sister's bottom as it padded appealingly away into the bathroom. The door was left half open, and when Sara walked around the room to admire the new poster on the wall she saw amorphous loomings of her sister's moving body through the steamy glass. In a few minutes the water ceased. She saw dark hair being wrung out, and that drew her glance down to the fuzzy awareness of the pubic hair, quite as alluring through these hinted glimpses, near and yet set beyond a barrier.

'Sort of?' Krystin asked with a smile when she stepped out onto the bathmat and reached for a towel to turban her hair. Water glistened all over her curves and soft skin and dripped down the large expanse of her hips.

'Sort of,' Sara reiterated, standing now at the bathroom door watching her sister with attention, face and body, the lithe twisting of her slim golden arms, the tautness of her pale thighs, the purse of concentration on those lips.

'Meaning you sort of resisted but not too much?'

'That, and… We only sort of did anything. Janine, my singing teacher's sister. The three of us went out after a lesson and drank a bit and I kissed them both.'

'You snogged your teacher?' Krystin laughed. 'I thought she was middle-aged.'

'I didn't snog her, or Janine. Not then. Paula's forty-three or something and very married and very straight. She's got kids I could go for.'

'Um. Male or female?'

'Both actually. Son twenty, daughter seventeen, I'm guessing, and a boy of thirteen who's a monster. But anyway, I'm not after them, you're not listening.'

'I am. I'm drying my hair and listening. Go on.'

'Janine. I met her again at Paula's and this time we thought we'd just go out for a drink the two of us. So we did. We chatted up guys who came to chat us up, as one does.'

'As one does,' said Krystin, who never had, and knew Sara knew it.

'Yeah, so I thought she was interested in them and wanted company and then when we went to the next pub I was surprised she wanted to kiss me.'

'In the pub?'

'No. Between. Dark streets, stopped me under a tree, asked if I minded if she kissed me. Well first I thought she was leaving, not, you know, I thought we were going to another pub, but just a goodbye kiss was fine, same as last time. Only it wasn't.'

Krystin waited for more to appear but her sister had fallen silent. She found it hard to ask for details anyway, and with this revelation she didn't at all know how to ask what the kissing had been like or what had followed. She assumed her sister would carry on if she wanted to. Her hair was as wrung as it could reasonably be and the enfolding towel had absorbed all it was able to; she had spent time on this operation, so much time it seemed, trying to think only of her hair and not any of the rest of her body.

But the tension was in her body, in the weight of her breasts, the tingle within her thighs, and the disorder of her thoughts. When she had stood in the shower before turning it on she had shivered, though the cold was no greater than in her living-room, but she had shivered and wondered why. As the hot water caressed her in rivulets she had touched inside herself with an urgent need for relief, but quickly snatched her fingers away when she saw the half-open door and wondered about the shadow she had seen move. She found herself facing through the glass for most of the time she was in there, turning now her back and now the twist of her buttocks to the indefinite light.

Now the hair was done and the rest of the body needed to be accounted for. She was dry enough, because of her delaying, to walk out to dress with only her feet needing a towel, so having started behaving in this bold way, demonstrating she wasn't absurdly modest about being seen by her sister, she did so. Sara stepped back a little to let her pass but the pass was very close. Sara watched Krystin's buttocks again.

They sat on the bed, the elder sister up by the flowery pillow with her foot flexed up to dry between the toes, Sara silent on the foot of the bed with a full view of a moist pink involution shifting and glistening and mysterious with promise.

'We didn't go to bed,' she said at last in a quiet voice.

Krystin looked up at her to continue. She was fully aware how long Sara's gaze dwelt on each part of her, and was afraid she was blushing. Having sustained the bluff of unconcern this long, to hide herself at all would be worse than foolish. So she sat with sprawled legs after her toes were done, letting the view continue. She took the turban from her hair and began brushing. Now Sara was looking up to her hair, her face. Unusually quiet, and unspeaking.

'Just a kiss then?' Krystin prompted.

'No. The kiss turned into… a lovely, lovely long kiss. Janine knew how to do that. Never had a kiss quite like that. I was so wet afterwards.'

'Face, or…?'

'Both,' Sara laughed. 'And shoulders. It was dark but not that dark, I didn't like being so exposed, I thought she was going to take my blouse off.'

'Hmm. Did she?'

'In my room. I said do you want to go to my place instead of the other pub. I didn't… Don't know how to say this. I didn't want it to go far. Not lesbian sex.'

'Understandable.'

'But I was so excited, wanted it to continue.'

'Ah, so the "sort of", does this mean you went half way?'

Sara nodded and gulped. 'I was just scared. Half of me was saying try it with a woman. If she kisses like this, what… But it was like I'd just been exposed to the idea, and wasn't ready yet. Like being a kid again. First time.'

Krystin laughed, and leant back into her pillow. To make herself comfortable she had to wriggle her back further down and extend her legs straight, close to Sara. She would rather keep her vulva invisible from now on if it was going to behave as it was beginning to.

'I didn't see her body at all, we just kissed and she took off my top and… and my bra.'

'Just a look, or kiss…?'

Sara gulped again and went on, 'She kissed my breasts a few times, you know, gentle beginners' stuff. Then I got cold and when she made for my zip I couldn't carry on, just felt too bad about it. Not bad, just scared.'

'Not ready to go all the way.'

'Yes. So. Anyway, we might see each other again, I don't know, and that was that. My sapphic adventure. Nothing much to it, was there? Not even like what we used to do.'

The words were out of her mouth before she could recall them. She knew at once from the crestfallen way Krystin turned her face to one side with almost a wince that she shouldn't have brought it up so explicitly. She knew that in this context her sister must be thinking of those sessions as intently as she was.

'That was nothing,' Krystin said with a strained voice.

'No, I know.'

'We were just kids.'

'Exploring. It's normal. I bet most sisters do it.'

'It's not sex.'

'No, it's not, of course not,' Sara soothed, 'we were just comparing bits and swapping ideas.'

'Do other sisters do it? Or were we...?'

'Oh come on, you can't call that a sexual relationship. If we weren't related it would be but it was just girls growing up together. Didn't do us any harm,' said Sara, adding after a moment, 'I enjoyed it.'

'So did I.'

'Really?'

'I still think about it.'

'So do I, it was nice.'

'A lot. Too much.'

'What?'

'I think about it way too much,' Krystin repeated, drawing herself up on her elbow and looking at Sara more intently. Her calf brushed Sara's knee and rested there.

'About me?' Sara said in a small pleased voice.

'Sometimes I have lesbian fantasies when I'm masturbating, but I would never do it for real with the people I think about. But you… I think most about you.'

'But you wouldn't do it with me either?' uncertainly.

'We did.'

'Oh, Kryssie, it was masturbation. It wasn't lesbianism, it was just fingers.'

'I loved it. I still want that but I don't want to go after other women. I repress it and think it'd be the same if a man did it. And I like that, men, but I still think of you. Too much.'

'Like I said,' Sara mused, when silence had closed over again, and she was shifting her position and slowly uncoiling so that she was lying on the bed beside her sister, 'I didn't see her naked. I've been looking at you thinking about bodies and what exactly I like and what I would do.'

Krystin moved across to accommodate her, and they lay together, faces turned to one another, warm breath detectable, nudity against clothes. 'What do you want?' she whispered.

'At first I was just looking at you like a female body, the curves, whether I could tongue someone, you know, but seeing you and talking with you, of course all the past comes back and now I wonder what we'd do if we knew as much as we do…'

'Exploring when you know what you're looking for.'

Sara answered by kissing her sister on the lips. She hadn't meant to answer like that, to provoke the crisis, she hadn't even known whether she intended to pursue this in the direction that one or the other might be starting to want. But all of a sudden she knew. A kiss, at least, at least as much as she had given Janine; even if only to compare and practise.

Krystin's kiss was flat and hesitant, with none of the expertise of Janine's, but nor was it reluctant. She lingered. Perhaps she feared that had she let lips drop, attention would rove elsewhere and she would have harder choices.

Events seemed to tumble over themselves here. Sara made a move and Krystin accepted it, not repulsing her. Sara initiated the next and Krystin sighed her joy and consent. As uncertain as ever, Sara threw away caution in her sudden burning perplexity as to what new delight she could pluck for the taking like plump wayside fruit.

Wet strokes of the tongue across the cheek. Velvet union, mouths full, eyes closed, rolling. A hand on the breast, a hand pressing, fingers finding the contours of the breast, gripping, and gripping more as her darling sister cries in response. Sara took Krystin's nipple tentatively in her mouth, then wider, fuller, sucked her in and caressed it with her tongue. Krystin's hand ruffled her hair, clasped her, and moved her head; first deeper on to her breast, then across to the other. Both were deeply reddened and wet by the time Sara pulled her head up and surveyed her naked sister, who returned her gaze with wild eyes and parted lips. Sara dipped slowly down with her tongue extended, entered those lips, and pressed down. Krystin's lower body began to buckle as the pressure of their kiss grew. She was pulling her sister's face down with her hands, rubbing her cheeks, unable to believe how soft and warmly glowing those cheeks felt to her trembling hands. A pulse of heat was pooling in her loins.

With one hand, the one not holding her beloved tightly to her as if they would fuse, Krystin reached to the hand of Sara's that was ripplingly kneading her breast, and moved it downward. Sara's shut eyes flicked open and saw her entreaty; so she slid her hand down and stroked the belly, brushed flat across the pubic hair, and lay upon its dampness, a little finger stroking within one thigh as she felt the wet heat of the other on her thumb.

Together she moved them, and her index finger touched the delicate folds between. She was immersed in memories of touching her sister there and being surprised how quickly and deeply wet it became. And of the gasps that made her stop when she touched the upper part. This time when Krystin gasped she did not leave off touching her, but applied slow caresses with the flat of her finger. As girls this is what they had explored; as women there were now far deeper inward passages free for fingers, and she slipped down now and circled one within her sister's vagina, then two, testing the walls, pushing in and out a little like a man. That, however, she could not do so well, neither expanding nor flooding: a woman's gift was different, it seemed to her then, and after suddenly flushing with eagerness to taste her fingers she felt a headier desire sweep over her.

She tried to pull her head away, unlocking the tongue she had been thrusting imitatively in. Krystin denied her with a squeal and a stronger handhold at first, then when she felt Sara's movement downward, understood and switched to pushing her. Sara breathed openly to recover, then bit her sister on the breast, licked and bit her upper arm, and began to crawl down the bed licking the taut flawless skin along the side of her belly.

'Clothes!' Krystin croaked.

Fluidly Sara stood, unbuttoned and threw off her shirt, dropped her jeans, and paused a moment in her underwear and socks to look over Krystin. She there below held up a slender arm and waved her inward, imploring. The wet white pants, first little sock, second sock, slipped away with a gesture; the slight white bra was unhooked and fell. She had before today felt the unfairness that the unadventurous one's breasts were large and compelling and her own merely petite and sharp-tipped, but today her desire was for the luxury the other gave her. She stood naked before her naked sibling she knew not how long. They were assessing each other with some profound yearning for love.

Her own mouth was parted too, and when she swallowed and felt her throat dry for one absurd moment she wanted a drink to quench her thirst. Then she laughed, inwardly at first then openly, and Krystin's starved lust turned to smiling anticipation. Her legs spread more. The silvery glint of liquid desire was apparent all across her intimacy, and Sara's own vulva was profuse and slick in sympathy. How much she wanted to straddle Kryssie's face and relieve her own ache that built so quickly with every moment she scanned that naked volcano: but she pushed this need away and dropped to her knees at the foot of the bed, then slithered upward. As her head passed the knees, and as they briefly clamped her cheeks in a friendly welcome then opened wider yet, she was assailed by the odour. Old illicit thrills blossomed in vivid memory.

It was so strong she couldn't judge whether it was enticing or off-putting, only intensely strong in animal dizziness. Plunging past discovery she drew her face into the den. Her cheeks were wet, fingers burning imprints into thighs, nose tickled by untidy curly hair, while her whole concentration went to driving her tongue, making it as thick and strong and long as she could, into Krystin's dark vagina, drinking, nectar-feeding, rasping on the inner walls wherever she could reach in the turning of her befuddled lips.

Krystin's orgasm arose like a foaming green wave. Sara emerged from the tropical salt sea to catch breath and to let two fingers plunge again to pick up the oil of Krystin's carnal vial. As she did she scoured her inner labia and let her tongue rest, only rest, on the clitoris, barely palpating it, but sliding those deft fingers along her sister's perineum into a tight harbour that welcomed them, almost drew them in itself so easily did the anus part and reclose.

Sara's knuckles throbbed and stretched in her sister's rectum, Sara's tongue-tip flicked around one side of her sister's clitoris and the other: immediately she was knocked back by the force of an involuntary kick, as Krystin's body rolled sharply, drew up, but remained affixed to her sister by the tugging of fingers against anus. As the orgasm went on and Sara couldn't get her mouth comfortably back there for more than a taste before she was buffeted aside, she struggled to keep her fingers in, half curled back, and gripped with her other hand to keep herself inside her darling.

When Krystin was tranquil below and sighing, her breasts bobbing, Sara dipped down again and began to lick her more gently, labia to perineum, finally releasing her fingers and touching her tongue where they had been. Krystin lifted up on her hips a little to give her better access. Sara's tongue rolled up and down her sister's crack, constantly coming back to the enticing anal musk. Her pressure could not penetrate it. She rose up and leisurely licked the bowl of the vagina, a shallow progress, a patient acquaintance. Its waters painted her. Its aroma overmastered her. The bristly individual detail of each hair against her cheek and nose and eyelash made her weep for sisterly love. She kissed the clitoris, kissed the folds, parting them this way and that.

Sara took Krystin's clitoris and sucked; her sister came very fast and curled up facing away to prevent more stimulation. Sara rolled her over a bit more, parted her bottom, and licked her crack from the other angle. It was delicious: truly delicious. She longed to get her tongue inside. Women's smoothness made this so much more easily lovable. She moved from little love bites over the buttocks to biting caresses around the spine, and crawled up to her sister's shoulders. She kissed them until they both began to drift asleep with the effort and release.

Our fingers crawl around as we doze. A fine stubble and a light sweat in my sister's armpit. Her tongue in mine, my mouth on hers. We begin to revive, inch across each other. Two nipples dissolving in two velvety mouths, clasped by dainty teeth. Two navels, one with a Celtic tattoo and one plain, both being licked and teased and nosed. Two stirrings in the genitals as two mouths graze over rough pubic grasslands and edge forward. We make contact, my sister and I, inner core here above me and inner core down there for me. It is heavenly. A new life. Love as we wanted.

Krystin and Sara came several times more, rested in between, kissed each other and spoke words of adoration. Sara asked whether it would be once off. Krystin told her she wanted to keep exploring her, if that was all right with her. For years, if it was. Sara cried and laughed. Krystin for the first time smelt her fingers after being up there, and licked those of her other hand. They lay on the bed kissing, swirling fingers inside each other for juice, and tasting it from their fingers. The phone rang and was ignored, the light faded, they talked about what other women they would each like to try. Once more when it was dark they moved to straddle each other and eat, and in the dark they fantasized about these others.