Understanding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I was slowly waking up I had a sudden realization that I was not alone. It was then, as my mind started to work, that I remembered that having to sleep alone was no longer a necessity. I preyed my eyes open to see Susan laying there looking at me. "Good morning, husband."

"Good morning, wife. Isn't it great that we will be able to enjoy this for the rest of our lives?"

"Yes!, I've already been in prayer, praising our Lord, in response to His kindness to us."

"Funny you should mention that. I was doing that as I was drifting off to sleep last night. I realize that it's a bit of a mundane topic, but; what would you like for breakfast?"

"How about scrambled eggs, bacon, toast, and coffee?"

"Sold!"

At that I kissed her and got up to get dressed. She also got up and walked over and hugged me. It took me half an hour to get on underwear, pants, shirt, socks, and shoes. The cuddling and kissing accounted for about twenty-seven minutes of that time.

When we got to the kitchen we were both surprised. Mom had gotten up, and had made the coffee, cooked up some bacon, and was waiting to see what we would want with it. I thanked her, and told her she had already done more than she should. I had her sit down next to Susan while I started the toast and eggs. I like to cook my scrambles with bits of sharp cheese and broken up bacon it them. It makes a very tasty meal.

*********************

Fifteen years have now passed. We have a love life that won't quit and a son and a daughter. Mom passed away about five years ago but my sister is still with us. We have our problems now and again, but with a solid marriage and the help of the Lord I suspect that we will continue to grow together over the next fifty or so years. Over the years we have "spiced" our lovemaking up with toys, and other variations. We strictly stick with the "forsaking all others" clause, not because we are legalists but because we don't want to share this love we have for each other. Sex, just as sex, can become highly unfulfilling. Sex as a part of a deeply loving relationship is always new.

Only when you see the joy within a good marriage can you see the wisdom of waiting for the right person. Only with the Lord directing our steps will we find the right path. It is often overlooked that the God who ordained chastity before marriage, also created sex and its pleasures for marriage. Sex can be one of the greatest gifts, when you take time to read "God's operating manual".