Understanding Amy Ch. 03

Story Info
Amy's present to Sosino.
1.7k words
3.7
24.2k
00

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/10/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sosino
Sosino
5 Followers

Chapter 3. The Ultimate Gift

I was seated in my favourite chamber in the manor, my old mistress’ training chamber, a large circular area for the training of my personal favourites and of course my Mistress’ before me. The walls were of a rich, deep red with matching carpet. The chamber had been sparsely furnished with a heavy oak throne on which I was perched and a small armoire to the side, two oak posts were positioned about 6 feet apart with 3 chains hanging down from each at head height, 2 were to secure the wrists the other had a collar to ensure the occupants were secured.

The two male servants I had with me dressed only in black loincloths secured my two new playthings before returning to my side. I admired the two beauties shackled before me. It was a wonderful present from my sweet first one. Which couldn’t have come at a better time as the rose ceremony was still 4 days away. I had to think of a suitable present for my dear pet as a reward for this lovely considerate gesture.

I studied the lovelies shackled before me, battling with myself over which one to take first. It was certainly not an easy battle. Amy had indeed chose well. To my left I had a lovely Hawaiian goddess with skin the colour of cinnamon and a beautiful jet-black hair and the most intense big brown eyes. Her body was a temple in it’s self, long shapely legs, a firm stomach and lovely pert breasts.

I smiled looking over to the delicious redhead who was shackled to my right, the same redhead who had served Amy and I only a few days ago. My course of action was set. “Unshackle her.” My loyal servants immediately complied.

She had a face covered with the cutest freckles, and an ass that just wouldn't stop.

"Present yourself."

Her pale skin set off the curves of her body even better than the sheer white dress she had previously worn. Her hands crossed at her back, and her head down.

“Look at me pet, let me see those eyes.”

She trembled slightly lifting her gaze to meet mine. Her green eyes were full of passion.

"Whom do you belong to?"

Her voice was like honey. "I belong to you, Master." I paced around her, considering her.

"Do you deserve me?"

"I do not know, Master."

"Do you believe you deserve better?"

"No, Master. I belong to you. I will know when you tell me." I would not touch the slave. But it was an effort.

"Your body is mine."

"Yes, Master."

"Your pleasure is mine. To grant or deny as I chose."

"Yes, Master."

"You will not have release until I so order it." That was a command.

"Yes, Master." I stood before her.

"You are beautiful."

"Yes, Master."

"Appreciate your beauty."

The redhead moved her hands slowly up her own body. She ran them over her abdomen, across her neck. She felt both breasts in her hands, and ran her fingers over her nipples. They were quickly erect. She continued on, over her ass, through her hair, over her face. She touched her pussy, sliding a finger over her clit without penetrating herself. She let out a slight moan.

"You are not to come until I order it."

"Yes, Master." She said with a sigh. Her hands moved on, exploring her body, often settling back on her breasts or her pussy. She began breathing harder.

I walked up to the slave's ear. "Are you wet?" I whispered, before moving back away from the redhead. The slave reached down, and with a moan, slipped her hand inside. She then held out her glistening fingers.

"All of your pleasure belongs to me."

"Yes, Master."

"Down." The redhead dropped to her hands and knees. Her breasts swayed slightly as she tried to hold still. Even this was a sensuous experience for her. I clapped my hands. One of the servants, well muscled and tanned, approached and bowed before me.

"Take her."

Without further ceremony, the man removed his pants, revealing a large, thick cock, which he promptly buried to the hilt inside the slave. She let out a yell, as he filled her to the core. He fucked her hard and deep, but with style, varying the strokes. The redhead panted with every thrust. "Remember, you must not come until I tell you."

"Yes, Master."

She hissed through clenched teeth. Damn, he was good, and she loved every minute of it. Without realizing it, I reached back down to adjust my hardness. My hand lingered only a moment before I pulled it away.

He kept at it, hammering her hard. She was starting to have trouble holding on. Her arms collapsed, and she dropped to her elbows. The moaning became a panting, and then a grunting. I realized the slave was close. I walked over and touched the slave on the shoulder, and with the slightest effort, pushed him away. As he pulled out of the slave, she sucked in her breath even more.

I carried her into the adjacent chamber and lay her down on a bench. I walked over to a cabinet to retrieve some massage oil, before stripping off the outfit. She lay there already weak from the onslaught she had just received.

I began with the soles of her feet rubbing oil into them. My palms worked oil onto her legs. She realized what I intended to do. Her eyes flashed with pleasure and amazement. I oiled her body then slid my torso upward along her slicked skin slowly and deliberately until my face was level with her.

The slave looked at my lips for a long moment, and then stared into my eyes. I entered her in the next instant. We both gasped. I rode her with slow, long movements until I was as hard and full as she could stand, then I moved faster with shorter strokes. She couldn't fight me. She came with a growl. Her eyes never left mine. I came under her intense gaze. “What’s your name pet.” It was only then I realised I hadn’t reviewed her training logs.

“Sarah, Master.”

“Clean yourself up pet then return to the chamber.” I left at that point realising I had left the other slave shackled in the chamber.

Back on my throne not 20 minutes later, I watched for a moment as Jazmin, whose name I had checked whilst cleaning myself up and redressing, reacted to the male slave who was checking her restraints.

She was indeed lovely.

"How do you feel?" She thought for a moment.

"Very... aware of myself."

"Do you fear me?"

"No, Master."

"Good," I said. I picked up a soft leather blindfold. "I will blindfold you to increase the sensation and as an exercise of trust. Remember, you may stop me and there will be no consequences against you."

"I understand." I blindfolded her. She inhaled deeply stilling herself.

“What is your safe word pet?”

“Defiance, Master.”

“Very well. Choose pleasure or pain.”

“Pain.”

“Then it begins. I will not stop until you ask me to. Is that understood?”

“Yes.”

I pulled away from her “Yes what?”

“Yes, Master.”

“Better.” I proceeded to beat her mercilessly, brutally. The strokes were hard and precise, the snaps as the cat o'nine tails struck her flesh ringing crisply in my ears. I worked her methodically, sometimes on her ass, sometimes on her legs but mainly on her back. She moaned, she gasped, she cried out, but she never asked me to stop. The flogging went on and on, until she was in tears, weeping uncontrollably. And still I did not stop. This was a crucial moment. She cried for a while longer, punctuated by sobs, as I continued to work her back. Finally, she could cry no more, and just hung there, panting, as the beating continued.

"Please," she whispered.

"Please, what?" I asked. I hit her again on her ass.

"Please, Master." She said.

SNAP again I hit her ass. "Please, Master, what?" I replied.

"Please Master, stop."

I did. "Are you through punishing yourself, Jazmin?" I asked whispering into her ear.

“Yes, Master.” She was panting heavily, trying to catch her breath. Even with the length of the lashing I hadn’t broken the skin, due to the Elk hide cat o’nine tails I was using. It was my third favourite implement next to my Bison hide flogger and of course, the exquisite riding crop my Mistress had given to me as a gift for becoming a Master.

I rubbed a soothing balm on her back, legs and ass to ease the pain from the whipping she had received. “Now you will learn control. However to know control you must know the limits of your own pleasure.”

“Yes. Master.”

“If you do not know the limits of your pleasure they will entrap your wits when you need them most.” I ran my hand over her lovely body.

I began by touching her. I started at her face tracing her lips then down her throat feeling her supple skin. Her musculature was perfect over her shoulders and down her back. I caressed her beautiful ass then down her legs. She was tense at first, but I was very slow as I moved. By the time I reached for her hard nipples, she was trembling under my touch. I fondled them until she was moaning under my hands. Then I sucked them as my hand drifted over her stomach down between her thighs. I sucked her nipples while I worked two fingers inside her. Jazmin pulled at the restraints gasping out-loud. I had to eat her. She was so wet and throbbing. I knelt before her and attacked with my mouth lapping and sucking at her until she cried out repeatedly. It was more intense a reaction than she had had to the whip. She was delicious. I rested on the floor for a moment before releasing her. She fell to her knees before me breathing deeply. I told her to remove the blindfold and she complied.

A wonderful gift I thought to myself as I headed to my chambers to retire for the day. Happy thoughts flowed through my body as I realised that Master Sosino was back in full swing any doubts I had dissipated instantly. My carnal desires eased for the day. Three more days to go. I thought to myself aloud.

---

Master Sosino hopes you enjoyed your time reading some of the adventures of his life, please feel free to vote if you wish or send me feedback. All comments greatly appreciated.

Sosino
Sosino
5 Followers