Understanding You Ch. 02

Story Info
Kiarra walks into the club, unprepared.
1.6k words
3.91
7.4k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/27/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, I'm ready!"

Seth turns his head to see Kiarra dressed in a strapless red dress with a black belt around her waist. Her hair that was previously up in a high ponytail was now flowing around her. Seth can see that she's applied some mascara and lip gloss on. She's never been one for heavy makeup.

"Wow, you look, um," he started.

"Childish? Sorry, this is the only dress I could find that wasn't a ball gown," she said with a laugh.

"I was going to say delicious," Seth replied.

Kiarra immediately looked down, blushing red. She's never had this intimate of an interaction with Seth before, mainly because he was always a gentleman around her. Whenever they did have sex, which was hardly ever, Seth would take it slow, afraid that he was going to hurt her.

Seth got off the couch and walked to where Kiarra was standing. His right hand went down her back whist his left grabbed her right arm. He pulled the little girl up to his chest and began to kiss her.

"Mmf!" Kiarra yelped.

Seth let out a dark chuckle and pulled away. Kiarra's face, already red, was turning into a tomato now. She looked down, embarrassed at Seth's affection. She has never felt this way with anyone before.

"I think we should get going before I rip this dress off of you and take you on the floor," Seth groaned out.

"Y-Yeah," Kiarra breathed out.

The couple then walked to the door, put on their shoes, and left for the wild night ahead of them.

Seth and Kiarra reached the club at around eight in the evening. Seth, being the gentleman he usually is around Kiarra opened the door for her. They walked hand in hand into the club. Needless to say, Kiarra was shocked.

"O-Oh my god," Kiarra breathed out.

Seth looked down and the tiny girl and immediately felt nervous. After all, this was her first time in a BDSM Club and he immediately forced her into the deep end of the figurative pool. A lot of people were walking around half naked or fully naked. Some were even crawling. Loud music blasted through the speakers and flashing lights reached every corner of the room.

"I-Is this too much? We can leave if you'd like," Seth says concerned. Why the fuck did he think it was a good idea to bring his sweet and innocent baby girl to a place like this?

"No, it's alright. I uh, I think I just need some time to adjust," she said with a shiver.

"Alright, but if you want to leave, we can leave whenever you say so," he reassured.

Kiarra nodded. She understood what she was getting herself into, slightly, but she was willing to because of her boyfriend, because of Seth. Kiarra has always been a good girl. She got good grades in school, she never drinks, never even went to parties. For one night, she decided to let herself go.

A woman dressed in a leather get up with garter straps and thigh high boots suddenly makes her way to Seth and Kiarra. She was carrying what looked to be a collar and riding crop in her hands. When she got in front of them, she kneeled down in front of Seth and placed the items in front of him.

Kiarra looked at Seth in a confused manner. Seth smirked.

"Not tonight Penny, I have someone already," he said.

Penny picked up the items, stood up, and walked away from the couple. Kiarra was still dumbfounded by the entire interaction.

"Who was that?" she asked in an inquisitive manner.

"That was Penny, she's usually my sub, but since I have the pleasure of your company tonight, there's no need for her," he replied.

"Are you a regular here?" she asks.

"Heh, I'm the owner of this place," Seth smirks.

Kiarra is embarrassed, but slightly impressed. She knew Seth was a talented businessman, but running his company along with a club at the same time was highly unprecedented. At least, in her brain it was.

"Come, let's go somewhere more private," Seth says.

Seth leads the two of them through the crowd of clubbers. They reached a corridor labeled "VIP" and walked right in. The music was quiet in this section of the club, putting Kiarra a little more at ease, until she heard the screaming and moaning coming out of certain rooms. Kiarra told herself that this was normal at a BDSM Club, but no matter how much she tried to calm down, she couldn't. This was all so new to her.

Seth, whilst leading the two of them down the long corridor, was excited, yet troubled at the same time. He felt like shit for keeping Kiarra, his sweet girlfriend, in the dark about his nightly activities, but even worse for bringing her there. The first time they were intimate, Seth saw the marks and bruises that decorated Kiarra's legs. He vowed that he wouldn't hurt her, but he failed in that aspect.

The couple continue down the hall until they reach a door labeled "PRIVATE." Seth fishes out a key from his back pocket and unlocks the door.

"Ladies first," he said.

Kiarra smiles at him and walks inside. Seth follows in after her and locks the door behind them. The click resonates throughout the room, making Kiarra turn around in shock.

"Don't worry, I'm not going to murder you, I promise," he said with a chuckle.

Kiarra takes the opportunity to look around the room Seth brought her to. The entire room was painted black and red, giving off an ominous yet enticing vibe. The lights were dimmed down and there were racks upon racks of sex toys, whips, chains, and means of bondage adorning the walls. In the middle of the room, a four poster bed laid grandly out. At the side of the room, was a red loveseat and a coffee table with a bottle of champaign sitting on top.

Seth made his way to the loveseat and sat down. He watched as his precious girlfriend was observing every aspect of the room.

"Baby girl?" he called out.

Kiarra immediately turns to him.

Seth pats the empty spot next to him and Kiarra makes her way there. When she got in front of the loveseat, Seth unexpectedly pulls her into his lap, making her let out a yelp of surprise. Once situated, Seth's right arm was around her waist and his left hand pushed her head to his chest. He lent back in the loveseat and started placing kisses on Kiarra's neck. Kiarra, shocked at first, began to relax at the attention Seth was giving her. She felt his warm breath on her neck, making shivers go up her spine. His soft lips left her in a trance like no other.

"Mmm," she quietly moaned.

Seth groaned at this. He lived for the moments his innocent girl turns into a slightly more provocative version of herself. Kiarra turns her head and places a chaste kiss on Seth's lips. Seth, thoroughly fed up with her tease, captures her lips and the two battle for dominance. Obviously, Seth won as Kiarra was never an exhibitionist.

Seth's hands slide up and down Kiarra's back as Kiarra grasps Seth's hair. Upon reaching her behind, Seth gives it a little squeeze, releasing a whimper of pleasure from Kiarra. Never has he seen his baby girl so hot and sexy. The need for her grows in every part of him and he fears that he won't be able to stop.

Seth reluctantly pulls away from the makeout session and grasps Kiarra's chin. His thumb brushes her soft lips, making Kiarra lean into his touch.

"So? What do you think? Is it too much?" he asks.

"N-No, I think it's great you know what you like," she answers.

Seth pulls away slightly to get a good look at Kiarra's face. His eyes search hers for any signs of mendacity, to which he finds none.

"I um, I'd like to try something, if you don't mind," Seth says cautiously.

"What is it?" Kiarra asks with curiosity.

"Okay, before we do, we need a safe word. Basically, if you feel too overwhelmed or you need to stop, just say the word, and I'll stop what I'm doing, alright?" he says with conviction.

"Um, alright. Do I get to pick it?" Kiarra asks.

Seth nods at this and Kiarra looks down, putting on her thinking face.

"Bunny," she answers.

Seth chuckles at this. Of course his girl would choose something so adorable as a safe word. Without another word, he lifts the girl up bridal style and walks over to the bed. He drops her down on the plush surface and the girl yelps, giggling when she lands. He smirks and walks over to the racks of bondages.

Kiarra props herself up with her elbows to see what Seth has planned. Her question is soon answered when he walks back to her with a silk ribbon.

"Lay back close to the headboard, baby girl," he commands.

Kiarra immediately obeys him, as she's always been submissive. Even before this little experiment, she always did what Seth told her.

Seth walks to the side of the bed and lifts Kiarra's arms up. She gasps. He then puts her wrists together and begin to tie a knot, leaving a lot of excess for some reason. Then, he takes the excess ribbon and string it through a hoop just above the headboard. Now, he was ready to play.