Understated Beauty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
komrad1156
komrad1156
3,804 Followers

Holt laughed too then told her, "I'm glad we got you the answers you needed. Unfortunately they weren't the ones you wanted."

"No, it's okay. The truth is better than not knowing and now at least, I really do know it wasn't me."

Holt put his hands on her shoulders and said, "No, it wasn't you. No man..." He smiled in a way that let her know he wasn't being mean, "No...straight man...would ever say no to you."

"You did," she said also in a way that said she wasn't angry, just disappointed.

"But the difference is I didn't want to say no. You just happened to be my client. My...very beautiful and desirable client."

"So if I come to Orlando, will you really take me to Disney World?"

"Scout's honor," he told her.

"And will the circumstances be different then?" she said smiling brightly at him.

"You can count on it," he told her as he leaned down and gently pressed his lips to hers. "That's my downpayment," he said when it ended.

"Wow," she said. "I can't wait to receive payment in full."

"Then come to Florida, Morgan. Soon."

"I will," she told him. "You can count on it."

"I'll see you...soon, then," he said as he ran his fingers through her long, dark hair.

"Yes, you will," she said taking his hand briefly before he walked away.

******

"Hi," she said unable to stop smiling.

"It really is a small world after all," he said smiling back as she put her arms around him as he met her this time at the Orlando airport.

"I believe you owe me a visit to Disney World," she told him.

"I do indeed," he agreed. Their eyes danced as they held one another. Holt told her, "I thought you were beautiful in Maine, but you are..."

"Desirable?" she asked playfully and hopefully.

"And then some," he said. "You're...amazing, Morgan."

She melted into his kiss which lasted a good long while. "I've missed you so much, Holt."

"I've missed you, too."

She knew he had because he'd called several times a day every day since he left two weeks before. Their conversations had quickly progressed from friendly and superficial to very deep on numerous topics and got downright steamy occasionally involving the use of video during their 'friskier' moments.

"Enough to finally say 'yes' to me?" she said teasingly but not kidding around.

"Well, Disney World will still be there tomorrow," he told her.

"Uh-huh. But what would we do today? And...tonight?" she said feigning genuine concern over how to fill their time.

"Hmmm. Let's see. You are here under very different circumstances now, you know."

"Yes, I am," she said. "So does that mean I could possibly be...under you, as well?"

"I think that could be arranged," he said before kissing her again.

"Well, then maybe you should take me home so we can explore all those...different circumstances under which I could be under you."

Holt laughed at her silliness. "I like the way you think," he told her taking her hand to go collect her luggage.

On the way home, she had the opposite impression Holt had had up in Maine. "Wow. Nothing but asphalt and buildings," she observed. "How do you stand this?"

"Hey, we have a few palm trees planted in the medians and along the side of the road. Why, there are even yards with grass in them!"

"I stand...sit corrected," she said as she reached for his hand.

"You have a nice place," she told him as she looked around his apartment for the first time.

"It's just a bachelor pad," he told her. "It could use a woman's touch."

"Oh, I see," she said as he put his arms around her. "So...could you use a woman's touch?"

"I see you're also a mind reader. I had no idea," he asked.

"Mind reader?" She pulled back and pointed to the bulge in his pants and said, "No, not really."

Both of them laughed as he took her hand and let her to his bedroom. "Ah, so this is where the magic happens," she said as she closed the door behind them.

"If being with you is anything close to as wonderful as just looking at you, it'll be magical indeed."

"Then I say we stop looking and start being," she said as she began unbuttoning his shirt. She stopped briefly and said, "I haven't been with anyone in a very long time." She looked into his eyes then said, "As much as I want this, this isn't easy for me. I'm not 28 anymore, Holt. Please keep that in mind when you look at me. And be forgiving, okay?"

Holt still wasn't exactly sure how she looked undressed, but he did know he no longer cared. If he wasn't already in love with Morgan, he was very close. He'd slept with his share of perfect hard bodies with gorgeous faces and curves in all the right places. As he looked at her body for the first time, it looked as good to him as any he'd ever seen. No, it wasn't perfect, but it was very, very nice.

Hold now saw the entirety of this woman and in his mind, she was not just pretty. She was that to be sure, but she was so much more than that. He no longer searched for labels or ways to describe her. She was perfect in his eyes and he could find no fault in her. Her warm smile, her sad eyes, her supportive nature, her ability to talk intelligently about nearly anything. All of those things made up this beautiful creature standing naked before him and the sum of her parts made a perfect whole.

He could tell she wasn't very confident about herself or the way she thought he viewed her. After all, Holt's body was young, hard, and muscular. His face was very handsome and his smile made her stomach do flips. But it was the eyes that drew her in and held her there. They were the windows to his soul; a soul that was kind and caring and one she knew would be devoted.

She already loved him but couldn't bring herself to say it. She both wanted and needed him physically so badly it literally hurt. Her body ached for his touch. She desperately needed him inside her; filling her completely. She had to look into those gorgeous eyes as he took her so she could feel his love along with...him.

"There's nothing to be forgiving about," he told her as he looked at her for the first time. "I like absolutely everything I see just the way it is."

Her eyes were again looking into his in order to 'see' his sincerity and as she looked, she found it.

"Do you believe me?" he asked her.

She came closer, put her arms around him and said just one word. "Yes." She stood on her toes and kissed him. Slowly, passionately, and with a hunger he'd never before experienced. He'd known aggressive women, but this wasn't aggression. This was...need. Deep-seated, heartfelt need and it only made him love her more.

He kissed her back, her hunger fueling his. Their kissing became the deepest kind with tongues not just gently probing but somehow trying to exchange primordial thoughts and feelings along the lines of antennae in other species.

Holt reached up and took her breast into his hand, pushing, squeezing, and kneading causing Morgan to gasp with pleasure. Her hand reached for him too, and she found him already growing. She moaned softly as she held him. She loved the way he felt in her tiny hand. Hard, long, and thick. She could feel the large, beautiful veins filled with blood and she wanted him—everywhere. In her pussy, yes, but she needed him in her mouth, too. She was driven to know him and to please him knowing he would also pleasure her.

She pushed him onto the edge of the bed and fell between his knees. She smiled once before pulling his thick, hard shaft toward her soft, full lips and engulfing it. Holt groaned loudly as she did.

"You look so beautiful!" he told her. Her eyes kept contact with his as she took him deeply then slowly raised up sucking hard with her lips and using her tongue, as well, before slowly lowering herself back down. She cradled his balls as she worked her own brand of magic while Holt laid back on his elbows and admired her handiwork. He reached out and placed a hand on the back of her head as she bobbed up down slowly and then more quickly.

She lifted his cock up high then lowered her head and took one of his balls into her mouth and gently sucked while circling it with her tongue then doing it again to the other one. Holt's groans encouraged her and she raised back up and took him deeply again, holding herself down, opening her throat to take him even further. She stayed there until nature forced her surrender as she quickly rose up gagging and gasping for breath.

Holt loved the long, thick streams of saliva from her mouth to his cock to her hand. Morgan took several gulps of air and went back down on him repeating the action until she gagged. She was ready for a three-pete when Holt pulled her up on the bed.

"You're so amazing," he told her. "Let me take care of you for a while, okay?" He kissed her then kissed his way down her body stopping to spend time with both of her large, soft breasts, sucking and licking her nipples as he squeezed. Morgan sighed with pleasure as he did then felt a total rush of excited anticipation as his hand reached between her thighs and moved north. When his thumb pushed against her pussy lips, she felt the pressure on her clit and nearly came after months of denial ended and weeks of glorious anticipation came true.

Holt slid between her legs then parted the Pink Sea and attacked the Boy in the Boat who floated there. As his tongue made contact for the first time, Morgan's body lost control. She'd waited so long to be touched by a man and weeks for this one man; the man she loved. The anticipation was so great it immediately triggered a first orgasm within seconds. Her back arched pushing her hips and toe of the camel directly into Holt's face. He rose with the tide and continued to ride her clit as her body tensed and bucked.

"Oh, my God!" she cried softly as the waves began to subside. "I've wanted you SO bad for SO long, Holt," she moaned.

A first finger made its way inside causing Morgan to gasp. Nothing but a slender toy had penetrated her sex in so long she couldn't remember. The drought was over now and the Promised Land was gloriously wet with joy. A second finger easily joined the first and the additional expansion felt incredible to her. "Oh...yes!!" she cried as he began to slowly finger fuck her as his tongue continued to tease her blood-engorged clit.

Morgan was on the verge of a second orgasm when she felt a third finger opening her wet pussy. This time she screamed with pleasure as she came. Holt worked her orally and manually as she came very hard a second time. Morgan was whimpering as her body calmed. "It is magic," she cried. "Nothing but...pure...magic!"

Holt withdrew his fingers and pulled away. "Ready for the real thing?" he asked as he climbed on top of her.

"God, yes!!" she moaned. "I am so ready for you," she said as she wrapped her arms around his hard, young body.

Holt lined himself up and when Morgan felt him began to push she whimpered, "Oh, God..." As he entered her she said, "Oh...my...GOD!!"

It was as though she were being taken for the first time again as she felt him filling her entirely. Her heart was beating out of her chest as she thought of him not only making love to her but...loving her. Loving her the way she'd always wanted to be loved.

"Yes!" she softly moaned as he rested briefly was he was all the way inside her.

"You okay, sweetheart?" he asked needing to know she was.

That word alone served as a catalyst to make everything else fall into place. His handsome face. His gorgeous body. His tender concern for her. All of it came together as Morgan came again harder than she ever had in her life. "Ohhh...fffuck!!" she cried as her body trembled and shook.

"I want you so bad!" she said as she felt him begin to make love to her.

"I want you, too," he told her kissing her as his cock worked its magic on her very wet pussy.

"You feel sooo good inside of me!" she said as he pounded away at her. "I love that so much!" she purred.

Morgan was in another world of her own design. A world where she and the man she loved literally became one. She felt herself merge with him body, mind, and soul as her body shook again waking her from the dream-like state. Holt felt her coming again and pulled out ready to cum on her breasts and stomach.

"Right here, honey," she said twisted her body quickly to take him her mouth. Morgan held him with one hand as her mouth again engulfed his cock as it shot a long, heavy load inside.

Morgan moaned softly as she took salvo after salvo, the first one hitting the back of her throat. She sighed with pleasure as she swallowed him then pulled him back on top of herself.

Overcome with emotion, tears filled her eyes. "I have never so happy in my life," she told him as she kissed him.

"Nor have I," Holt assured her. Her brushed her hair back and stared into her eyes.

"What?" she asked tenderly. "You want to say something."

"I do," he said. He stroked her hair and told her, "I don't ever want to be without you, Morgan."

Her eyes began darting quickly between his. Was she actually hearing the words she thought she'd just heard? Was he telling her...in so many words...that he felt the same way she did?

"I...I feel like my life began the day I met you," he told her. "And I can't imagine it without you in it."

She had no intention of saying it. In fact, she had every intention of not saying it until he had, but she was no longer in control and heard herself say, "I love you, Holt."

Still unable to process that it was her who spoke those words, it was even harder to take in his response. "I love you too, Morgan."

When they sank in, they sank deeply into her soul and she was overwhelmed with joy and happiness. Her body shook as tears filled her eyes and she began to cry. She pulled him close and buried her head in his neck as she sobbed loudly. Her voice was ragged and shaky as she said, "I...never thought...I'd ever feel...loved again." She choked and gasped and kept going, "Even when I...dared to dream...I never dreamed it...could be like this." She pulled him so close and so hard Holt smiled knowing how deeply she loved him.

"How did I get so lucky as to ever find you?" he asked as he lifted his head up and looked into her eyes.

Morgan felt like her mind and her body might explode if it took in one more bit of happiness. "No, it's me. I'm the lucky one. Living alone for so long. Feeling like life and love had passed me by. And then...and then you came into my life." Overcome with emotion again, she stopped talking and just held him. "I love you so much!" she finally managed to say.

"Enough to let me love you again?" he asked looking at her and smiling.

She used a sheet to try and dry her eyes then said, "I want you to love me like this always."

"And will love you like this—always," he said as he felt himself once again growing hard before re-entering her.

The next day, Holt introduced Morgan to his father who said, "I'm glad to finally meet you. Holt has told me so much about you and I'm both sorry and glad that he was able to get answers for you."

Holt took her hand as Morgan said, "Me, too. It was very hard to hear the truth, but it was so much harder not knowing."

"So what are you two going to do today since Holt is taking yet another day off?" He was smiling so Morgan knew he was kidding.

Holt laughed then said, "Well Dad, as they say after winning the Super Bowl: we're going to Disney World!" It was early October and there would be very people at the park and the weather would be perfect.

"Okay, have fun," he told them. "It was such a pleasure to meet you, Morgan." She told him 'likewise' before they left.

"Can we make one more stop?" he asked.

"Of course," she said happily. "Whither thou goest I will follow."

He loved her smile so much. He also loved her total devotion and it only made him love her more.

"I have someone else I want you to meet."

An hour later they left his mother's place, Holt having finally forgiven his mother who told him she had something she wanted him to have.

"I really like your mom and your sister," she said on the way to the Magic Kingdom.

Holt smiled and just said, "Yeah. Me, too."

They spent the next few hours riding every roller coaster and seeing all of the major attractions in the park. When Holt asked if she was ready to leave she said, "I suppose so. This has been a dream of mine since I was a girl and I guess it has to end at some point. So...sure. We can go now."

They were standing in front of her favorite attraction, It's a Small World, when Holt said, "When I told you I never want to be without you, I meant that, Morgan."

"I know you did," she said sweetly. "And I never want to be without you, either."

"Then, in that case, I have something to ask you." He reached into the cargo pocket of the shorts he was wearing and found the ring his grandmother had worn which his mother had just given to him.

He held it out in front of him as he got on one knee and said, "Morgan Price? I want to spend every day of my life with you from now on so...will you marry me?"

Before he could finish asking she was crying again. By the time he finished, she'd stuck her trembling hand out as her head bobbed up and down.

"That seems like a 'yes'," he said as he slid the ring on her finger. It was a little too big but Morgan wouldn't have cared had it been a cigar band.

She clenched her hand into a fist to keep it from falling off then as Holt stood up, she literally jumped into his arms wrapping hers and her legs around him. "Will I marry you? Are you crazy? Of course I will! I am so in love with you it hurts!" she squealed as he spun them around in a circle.

Morgan held her hand in a tight ball most of the evening opening it only occasionally to look at it. "It's so beautiful, sweetheart!" she said several times.

"It's a placeholder until I can buy you your own," he assured her.

"Uh-uh. This is the ring you proposed with. You can buy me ten more, but this is the one I'll wear the rest of my life," she told him. "It's perfect." She leaned over and kissed him and said, "You're perfect."

That weekend they both flew back to Maine so Morgan could introduce her new fiancee to her parents who only knew him by reputation. They were so grateful for his help and told him how relieved they were to know the truth. They also welcomed into their extended family with open arms and Morgan's mother served as her Maid of Honor in their wedding the following spring as her father walked down the aisle.

Morgan missed living in Maine, but she knew there was nothing there to hold her. She could 'go home' and visit her parents anytime, but her life and her love were in Orlando.

A year later, the newest love of her life, Tessa Michelle Asbury, was born and Morgan wondered again if it might possible to explode from too much joy. Fortunately, she survived and found her life full, rich, and happy with the man of her dreams and the child she also loved with all her heart.

Holt never mentioned what Amanda and he had once called her 'understated beauty' because as he looked back, he realized he and his sister had been wrong. There was nothing understated about it. Morgan Asbury was the most beautiful woman on earth and Tessa Asbury the cutest girl he'd ever seen, and both had stolen his heart completely.

komrad1156
komrad1156
3,804 Followers