Undertaker and Mickie James

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He growled wordlessly into her ear and then, before she knew what had happened, she was on her back with him still inside her. She whimpered helplessly as he began to move his hips with exquisite slowness. Writhing desperately beneath him, she begged him without words for something that she couldn't even name. Digging her fingers into the smooth cheeks of his ass, she pulled against him, encouraging him to speed up.

With painstaking slowness, he gave her what she wanted. Only a little bit at a time, but she could feel herself getting closer to orgasm with every powerful stoke of his cock within her. Every time she got close, he would grow still within her, denying her the release she craved. Over and over this happened until she pounded her hands against his chest in protest.

She could have wept in gratitude when he sped up, pumping into her. She could feel her whole body tensing with her impending climax, and miraculously this time he didn't stop. She moaned and thrashed helplessly under him as she came.

Then it was his body that was shaking. He groaned and, gathering her hands up in one swift motion, he pinned them over her head while he thrust away inside of her. She tensed and then she was sent over the edge again, something that she had not known was possible for her. This time, as she came, she felt him come with her. His hands tightened on her wrists and she felt his fluids inside of her as his eyes rolled back into his head.

His eyes ... Just like onSmackDown. She thought irrelevantly as he stopped moving and lay on top of her. She closed her eyes briefly, and when she opened them, he had gotten off of her and was gathering his clothes.

"I think we understand each other," he said, and then he was gone. The door was shut behind him, the sound echoing throughout the room with a kind of finality.

Mickie lay back on the couch, heedless of her nakedness, her mind whirling crazily. Questions kept coming into her head but were gone before she could focus on them. There was only one that she could even keep in her mind long enough to look at.

"I didn't just have sex with the Undertaker, did I?" She finally voiced it aloud.

Only silence responded.

12