Undertaker's Loving Pet Ch. 02

Story Info
He sees the awe in her face.
2.3k words
4
20.8k
3
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/08/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: This story is fiction. The characters in this story are a product of the author's imagination, though some of them have the names of real people and bear some resemblance to their namesakes. Nothing here should be taken as speculations, facts, wishes or assumptions about any actual person or relationship. Some language and incidents may not be appropriate for the sensitive reader.

* * * * *

Taker sat Jan down on the king size bed and turned to remove his robe. He placed it on a near by chair, making sure none dragged the floor. He turned and saw the awe in her face. She couldn't believe it. She was here with a man that she had dreamed about more times than she could count over the past few years. Why did he choose her for tonight? All the talking Richard and her husband had done before the club opened made since to her now. Being taken and dressed also made since.

The Undertaker saw all of these emotions running across her face. He came to her and sat beside her on the bed pulling her up next to him, laughing the whole time.

"It's because you are natural, kind and honest about everything. Most of the others here would have wanted to just be able to show off in front of everyone. They would have gone around bragging to the world. You're different. They would have done it all for their glory, not their 'Master's'. You are genuine in all your feelings and action."

Jan was even more confused by this. She had not voiced her thoughts.

"I know your thoughts little one."

Embarrassment now showed on her face. Taker saw it and thought it made her even more beautiful. She didn't have classic beauty nor the glamorous kind. Instead she had down to earth beauty that came from the inside. Jan had sandy colored hair that hung just past her shoulders and the clearest blue eyes he had ever seen. The blue made you want to dive in and take a swim. He could also see that she had a small amount of freckles across her cheeks and nose. Her creamy skin turned a cute shade of pink when she blushed.

He knew he would have to watch himself close around her. She was the type that he would love to take back to his ranch. He also knew that he could not ever take her there. He would never want her to leave. He could not do that to her or himself. He knew that she was very happy at home with her husband and . . . a daughter? His head shot up and the strings of his heart pulled even more.

What had he done? He was so afraid that all of this, all he wanted would end up causing Jan and her family nothing but heartache. Lord help him but she was just what he wanted and needed in his life right now.

They would just have to talk about that before she left.

He started caressing her as he laid her down. "I want to talk to you about a few things. First I'll tell you what I want from you. Then I want you to think about it tonight. Before you leave, we will talk some more. Do you think you could do that?"

She shook her head yes.

He started caressing her more making it had to think about anything but what she was feeling. The Undertaker sinced this and stopped causing her to moan in disappointment. Jan tried leaning into his hand more to let him know she wished for him to continue. He chuckled but stayed strong to his resolve.

"You need to have a clear head about you. You'll need to hear all I say so you can make up you mind as to the future. You have to make the decision. Not me and not your husband, YOU."

So he did know she felt more comfortable letting others do this. It was easier for her to just follow.

"I want you to come to me from time to time. As so, you would come to me as a submissive. You wouldn't come as a girlfriend or a mistress. I would not call for you except for special occasions or times when I need you. You will go on with your life as it is with your husband and daughter."

Hearing him mention her daughter caused her to go very still. How did he know about her? This scared her. She made sure to keep this life separate from her life with her daughter. The two would never mix.

Taker heard every one of her thoughts. He agreed with this and respected her even more for her feelings on the matter. He did need to calm her down though.

"I can read your mind on strong emotional situations. Fear, love, desire, family. I agree on your commitment on keeping her out of this life. I don't want to have her as part of us. If I do meet her, it would be by chance only, like at a show. We wouldn't be having days at the park or family type dinners."

"You'll come to me for my pleasure, and yours. At times I have special parties for my friends. I may need to have some special attention for myself. There will be times that you'll not be alone in my service and times where you may be the only female for a party of my friends."

"First off, I want you to spend time with Richard for more formal training. I will check in time to time to see how things are going. He wouldn't be your master, just your trainer. You'll have to follow his directions as you would mine. Think of him as an extension of me. This is what I want you to think about tonight. In the morning we'll talk to Dave and have his input because this will affect his life too."

He rolled over to where he was almost on top of her. She already had her hands laying over her head making it easier for him to hold them both in one hand. They fit so easy in because they were so large. His other hand was free to explore all he wanted of her body. He wanted to know everything. He wanted to try and find all of her sensitive areas to make their future times fun.

If he wanted to, he could reach her feet while still holding her hands above her. He did not want to do that. He wanted both hands free to explore to his hearts content. Ropes were found tied to the head of the bed.

As soon as Jan felt the rope touch her hands, her heart started beating a bit faster. Taker took the end of one rope and started wrapping it around both wrists a couple of times. He did this also with the other rope. She was secure now at the head of the bed unable to turn left or right. The Undertaker now had both hands free to play as much as he wanted to. He sat across her body just above her knees. Leaning over, he gave her a kiss that blew her mind. He had a hand on either side of her face holding her head still. The kiss started out with a light feathery touch on her forehead traveling to her eyelids. He brushed her cheek with his lips on the way down to hers. At her mouth, Taker used his tongue to tease his way in her mouth for the kiss he desired. He wanted to make it reach her heart and soul. He wanted to make her his with that first kiss.

Taker managed to set her on fire with his kiss. The outside world melted away. All her thoughts were of the Undertaker. She could see nothing else. It was like he had put her under his spell.

He left her lips to trace her ear with his tongue. This sent shivers through her body. Leaving the ear, he followed Jan's neck with the searing heat of his mouth. He started nibbling just above her shoulders sending a fire through her belly causing her to raise her hips searching for relief.

At the same time the large hands were working their magic too. He had a breast in each hand kneading, pinching and pulling like potters clay to be molded. And molding he was, to his desire for her to belong to him

Jan's hips rose up to meet his, searching for release. She encountered her target, hard and ready for the pleasure they both wanted. He was so large, she realized. Normally she would have shied away from him. She wondered how she had been able to take him earlier and not been ripped in two. She should have been sore from that but she wasn't. She wanted him again.

Feeling her rising up and rubbing against him, he knew he would not last long. He had to take control again. She was managing to se the pace at which they would go. He was the Master, the Lord of Darkness, getting up on his knees, he was able to break the contact that was driving him to the edge. He slid down and pulled her legs further apart tying each ankle to the post of the bed allowing her very little movement. Now he could feast at his leisure. Crawling up between her legs he stopped at her swollen lips looking at her treasure and licking his lips. All she could think was how he reminded her of a lion ready to pounce and devour his prey.

Leaning down he stopped close enough for her to feel the heat of his mouth. Jan let out a low moan and tried to raise up to meet him. She could not rise up far because of the way she was tied leaving her frustrated.

She heard a demonic chuckle come from him. He loved what he was doing to her. He was getting all the energy from her to keep him going all night if needed. Jan was finding a sexual appetite she never knew she had. She never wanted him to stop what he was doing.

He had her clit between his lips, nibbling with his teeth. He would suck her deep in his mouth and lick the tip causing her to draw a deep breath, sending shivers all through her body.

Taker could feel the wetness increasing, flowing out of her. Jan was close to reaching another climax when he pulled back.

"You'll cum when I wish" he growled.

"Please My Lord. I need you so much. I feel like I am about to explode."

"Then you'll explode, on me. I want to feel you pulsing around me with the core of your being."

He entered with a force that would have caused most a great deal of discomfort. It just took Jan even higher. She was so worked up that she was more than ready for his size.

He moved slowly in her. First because he didn't want to hurt her, second he wanted to make this last as long as he could. He was not sure how long this would last since he was also in her mind. He could feel what she was feeling. Never had he felt so much sexual excitement in a long time. This was going to be difficult.

He made the choice to leave her mind, just to be able to last. If he stayed, it would be over by now. Even just dealing with what he was feeling himself, he knew it would be over soon. Taker couldn't take much more. He needed to start moving faster and deeper.

Jan did not know where she was at by now. All she knew was what she was feeling and who she was with. This had to be a dream. Why would he pick her when she knew there were more desirable women out there? She did not really know that much, so she thought. All Jan did was what she felt should be done. Most of what she had learned was from reading novels and stories she found on the internet. She never really believed the guys when they told her how much they wanted her. So here she was, with the Undertaker, a man most women would do anything just to be in the same room .

Things were feeling so wonderful, all conscious thought left her mind. He was so deep inside. If she had not been tied to the bed, she would have been hitting her head on the wall. It would only take one more thing to send her over. The Undertaker heard this thought and also notices the change in her breathing. This was it. He reached between them, taking hold of her clit and rolled it between his thumb and finger.

That's it! She had the most intense orgasm ever. She let out a scream that should have sent people running into the room, if the door had not been locked.

Taker also let out a roar. This was such an intense feeling for him. He was not sure he could handle it. If this was what it was like to be with Jan, how was it for her to be with him?

The Undertaker didn't have to wait long to find out. Jan passed out after her scream. He could tell by probing her mind she was happy and very content. He would just let her sleep. He could use some too. He untied her then pulling the cover over both of them they slept.

TBC