Undertaker's Loving Pet Ch. 07-11

Story Info
The second call from Undertaker.
6.2k words
4.8
26.6k
4

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/08/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Same warnings and disclaimers. You will have a laugh or two also.

***** CH 7 *****

Again, the call came from Taker. This time Jan was going to be gone at least a week or more. She was going to meet him somewhere out west. She was told to bring some jeans and t-shirts along with some good shoes for walking. The jeans and t-shirts she could understand but walking shoes. The request didn't bother her because this was what she was most comfortable in. It did make her wonder where she would be going.

Everything went as before at the airport this time. It was Kane who picked her up. She didn't know who he was at first. That was until he handed her his phone. When she put it to her ear she could hear it still ringing. Taker answered putting her more at ease. So this big man was ok. "Sorry, hun. I had to send Glen to pick you up. I've got hung up here at the arena with some last minute changes for tonight."

"That's ok. I understand. You have to work. I was just wondering who this giant was," she said with a laugh.

"Well I'm going to make it clear. Glen is Kane."

This statement made Jan's eyes open even bigger than they were. Glen saw her and knew what Taker had said. With a huge grin he made a flamboyant bow Jan's way. He started raising backup to his full 7 foot height. Jan smacked his arm because he was laughing at her reaction.

Taker heard the hit and Glen letting out a loud whelp. A grin spread across his face because he was sure Glen deserved it for the clowning around he was sure he was doing. Taker felt relief knowing that he or Richard had not broke her spirit. He could imagine what the scene looked like. Jan must look like a child next to Glen. Then to see this 'child' hit this giant of a man and him howling out. This was the first time he had got to seen her fun side since the Club. It warmed his heart to hear it even if he could not see it.

"Darlin, are you to tired to come to the arena? Would you rather go to my room and rest until I'm through tonight?"

"I wouldn't be able to rest just now. If you don't mind I would like to come there."

"Ok let me talk to Glen then."

Jan handed the phone back to him and heard the first thing he said. "Mark, she hit me," was said in a whinny little boys voice.

So Mark was his name. Glen got another hit for the tattle tailing.

"Ouch."

She heard Mark laughing loud over the phone. At the same time, Glen made a fist at her. You could hear the gasp coming from the on lookers.

Apparently someone went to get security thinking that Jan was in trouble. A group of officers came behind Glen only seeing him shake his fist. Four of them grabbed his arms to restrain him, causing him to drop the phone, disconnecting it. Mark looked at the phone puzzled. He began to worry because Glen didn't answer when he called back.

Jan quickly ran to Glen when she was aware of what was going on. One officer took her away from the scene. She explained nothing was going on and he was there to pick her up. He would never hurt her. Apparently some of the security guards knew Glen to be Kane. The only thing was that they were having a problem with separating the two. They were sure he was the same as he was on TV. After an hour everything had been cleared up and they were on their way to the arena.

When they walked into the dressing room Taker was fit to be tied. He had not been able to get back in touch with them. You could see relief come across his face when he turned to see them.

As Mark and Glen got ready for the nights show, Glen explained what had happened. Now Kane stood in front of her and Taker was behind her. Jan had her head bowed down while they talked. She knew if she had not started horse playing around with Glen it wouldn't have happened.

Taker was back. Or so she thought. Mark told her that they would have a talk later about what had happened. Jan lowered her head even lower. Mark had a grin on his face be hind her where she could not see it. It was all Glen could do not to laugh.

The show ended late that night and Mark found Jan asleep on the couch in his dressing room. It took his breath away to see her like that. All the innocents that was in her heart showing on her dreamed filled face. He walked in and quietly closed the door so not to disturb her yet. Walking closer he so he could watch her better, he saw that she was a little restless. That was probably from the flight. Suddenly he heard her call out his name and smile. She seemed to hug herself closer and settled into a more peaceful sleep. It surprised him to hear his name on her lips. He did not think she knew it. He was happy to see the peace come over her face when she called out for him.

Mark went to take a much needed shower and quietly collected his things to return to his room. He had a some time off coming and had made arrangements to take it while he was here.

He had made arrangements with a friend to stay at their ranch for a short while. While he was there he was going to have some friends come by. Since this was a special friend he knew that he would not have to worry about the full time staff. He also knew that some equipment was there that he would want to have access to during his stay.

Mark went into his Taker personality to wake Jan up. "Hey are you ready to go? I'm tired and need to get some sleep before we leave for the ranch."

"I'm sorry for falling asleep. I meant no disrespect to you."

Taker soften some hearing her say this. He knew that she meant what she said by reading her thoughts. He didn't have to do that though, because of the time they had spent together. She wouldn't say anything she didn't mean. He gathered the few things that Glen had not already taken to the hotel.

They went to a pick up truck and not the bike she was accustomed to. The front seat was very comfortable and Jan found herself drifting off to sleep again. She didn't want to fall asleep again.

"You go ahead and sleep. It was inconsiderate of me not to think about how tired you would be. Go ahead."

"No, I'll wait until we get there. I feel like a long bath after all of that traveling."

In no time they had parked the truck and were standing in front of the door to his room. Glen had already set a few things up and got her bags out of the way. Her nightgown was already laid out and some new bath oil and candles were in the bathroom waiting on her. By the time Taker had set his gear down, a knock sounded at the door. A tray with a light supper was rolled into the room. Someone followed with a bottle of wine.

Mark tipped the workers and closed the door. Jan stood there waiting to serve him. He saw that she was swaying on her feet and guided her to a seat in front of the food. She was a little unsure as he started to serve her.

"Don't worry about it. You'll be serving me the rest of the time you are here. Tonight relax and allow me to do this for you."

While she ate what had been placed in front of her, he had gone to start drawing a bath. She looked up and saw the soft glow of candles and music coming from the bathroom. When Taker saw she was done with her food, he guided her to the bathroom and started to undress her. She stepped into the bath melting into the heat rising from the water. She let out a moan while easing into the water. Just seeing the pleasure she was receiving from this simple gesture allowed Mark to return to himself for the night. He allowed himself the pleasure of taking care of her. He washed her hair and back then went to wash the rest of her body.

A little mischievous streak hit Mark while bathing her. He concentrated on washing between her legs. He dropped the sponge he was using and used his strong hand. Concentrating on her clit, he use a slow circle motion listening for the tell tell signs that she was close to orgasm. When the time was right he inserted one of his large fingers where she needed it most.

She almost lifted herself out of the tub arching her back. Mark allowed her to slowly calm down before removing his finger. He lifted her from the bath not worrying that he was getting wet and set her down in front of him. He started patting her dry. When he got down to his knees, he found himself facing her womanhood. He leaned in and gave her a gentle kiss before lifting her back into his arms and carrying her to the bed. By the time he pulled the covers over her body she was already asleep.

Turning the light out, he smiled and left the room to meet Glenn in the bar downstairs for the promised drink.

**** CH 8 *****

They woke the next morning and quickly got their things together ready to leave. A phone call had come, when the sun was just coming up in the sky, letting them know that word had got out what room the Undertaker was in. Security was having a time keeping fans off the floor. Management made arrangements to allow them to get out without having to go through a mob of screaming fans. You would have thought he was a rock or movie star instead of a wrestler.

Glen was waiting outside the back door in the rental car. He had received a simular call from the front desk around the same time Mark did. It was easier for him to get the car ready since all he had to do was grab his bag after throwing on some jeans. He had the doors opened form them so all they had to do was jump in and he could take off.

After pulling away, they drove in silence for about fifteen minutes. Mark and Glen started talking trying to figure out how anyone could have known their room number. It came to Mark like a ton of bricks. It had to be the bell boys that brought supper up to his room last night. He didn't normally order room service for security reasons. He would have to call the hotel when they got to the ranch and talk to the manager. He didn't like his privacy disturbed like it was this morning.

An hour later they pulled up to an old farm house. It was two stories high with a wrap-a-round porch on both levels. Going in the front door, they saw a simple elegance that was hard to find now. You could walk straight through from the front door to the kitchen. Off the kitchen was an eat in breakfast nook with french doors going outside. Off the back patio was an in ground swimming pool with a beach house off to one side. The pool area had a fully stocked bar, large grill and barbeque pit. Patio lights were hug around the area to give a soft glow after the sun set. It also had a hot tub partially hidden by some high hedges.

Behind the pool area was a barn and open fields to ride horses. You could see a forest past the fields with horse trails. Mark already had ideas running through his head.

They carried their bags in and went in search for something to eat. Unfortunately they found nothing in the kitchen ready. Oh well, no time like the present to go into town and order everything that would be needed for the next week. The drive in only took them ten minutes. Glen drove the car while Mark and Jan rode the bike that was parked in the barn. The general store had most of what was needed. The grocer was able to tell them where to go and get everything else. He would make sure to deliver the food by the afternoon.

They found a small diner that they could get takeout. Mark was talking to Glen on the way into the diner. Glen said that he wanted to stop in a store he saw walking over there. Would they mind if he caught up with them later? Mark went to the counter and ordered a picnic basket for him to take with them.

After the basket arrived, he paid for it and took Jan's arm for them to leave. Before he started the bike up, he told Jan that they were going for a horse back ride. Glen would know where to find them this afternoon back at the house.

In no time, Mark had two horses ready for their ride. They took a quick tour of the property before following a path. It lead to a shaded area next to a creek. Dismounting quickly, Jan ran to the creek stripping as she went. This looked like a piece of heaven on earth.

Shaking his head, Mark followed her to the water. He had reached the bank in time for Jan to jump into the deepest part. A wall of water came up, splashing him, getting his clothes wet. He hadn't planned on swimming, but now it looked like he had no choice. He frowned at her, when she surfaced from under the water, undressing at the same time. He hung his clothes over a branch to dry. Turning back around, he looked even madder. Jan had a hard time trying to swallow. She knew she was in trouble this time. He stood there in all of his glory with the sun shining down on his body bathing it in a warm golden glow.

All of a sudden, he took one giant leap into the pool in front of Jan. The wave that was caused nearly drowned her. Mark broke the surface in time to hear her sputtering from the water that had went down her throat. Seeing that she was alright, he wrapped an arm around her waist and pulled her to his solid body taking them both under the water again. They both came up laughing a second later. They played like that for a short while until he got hungry.

Jan laid out the blanket under the tree that he had brought with them. He hadn't let her get dressed after their swim, saying that his clothes were not dry yet. If he couldn't be dressed then she would not be either. Jan had to remember her station in the relationship. He was the Master and she was not to wear more than the Master. That would be a sign that she was above Him if she did.

Jan took the picnic basket and sat it on the corner of the blanket. She served Taker while on her knees with her head bowed. They had returned to Taker and his servant. After serving Him, she was allowed to serve herself. They ate while He had the promised talk about what had happened at the airport.

Both Mark and Jan played their part well. Taker was talking to her in a stern voice, promising some punishment for her indiscretion. She had her head bowed low with her hands clasped in her lap while He talked to her. They both new all of this was part of the scene. If either on got out of their persona the entire spell would be broken. They would be just ordinary people having an affair.

Looking around, Taker saw a tree stump laying on the ground that would work for what he needed. He lead her over to it and told her straddle it. He told her to lay face down. The bark was rough on her bare skin. He stood beside her enjoying the picture before Him. Suddenly she felt a smack land solid on her ass. She jerked causing the bark to scrap the front of her body. Two more followed. Tears came to her eyes but not from the smacks. She knew that she had disappointed Taker with her actions that caused all of the trouble yesterday.

Seeing the tears, Mark almost allowed Taker to leave. He wanted nothing more than to pull her into his lap and comfort her, easing away her pain. He couldn't do that, though, because all would be lost if he did. Jan had a feeling that he was about to loose Taker. She didn't want him to change back. She started to get up while asking for forgiveness. She knew that this move would strengthen Taker. His submissive shouldn't make a move without his permission.

Seeing what she was doing and hearing her words, He knew that she was alright and they could continue.

"Did I tell you to move? Get back down there and hug that tree."

Jan did as she was told with a small smile on her face. He was back. She felt Him grab her hips and raise them slightly, standing behind her. Without saying a word, He entered her in a single movement. She had not expected that. She held on for dear life as His movements increased. Her nipples were rubbing on the bark causing a slight discomfort. All of the discomfort and the intensity in His movements brought her close to the edge.

"NOW!" was all that was said. She knew she could let go.

As their bodies shook, Taker's knees started to give out causing him to lean over her. This pushed her against the tree bark, rubbing it against her clit bringing her to another orgasm.

Afterwards, Mark lifted her off the tree and carried her to the creek to wash the scrapes on her body. They were red, but nothing more that that. They dressed and mounted their horses to return to the ranch talking like best friends would. It was Mark and Jan talking not Taker and His servant.

****** CH 9 *****

They returned to the ranch around sunset. There was still plenty of light so Glen saw the content look on his friends faces. He was happy for Mark. She was what he needed to help him to relax in their down time. None of the other girls had been able to do that. Jan had a smug of dirt on her face that they had both missed earlier.

Glen got up from where he was sitting to help her dismount. Not letting her down yet, he told Mark that he was going to have to give her a bath. She looked like something that he had picked up off the street.

Glen started to carry her away leaving the horses to Mark. He hadn't got two steps away when Mark grabbed his shoulder stopping him.

"You aren't going to do such a thing. She's Mine!"

Laughing Glen set her on her feet turning to give Mark a slight shove. "But I thought I could wash you away and try to take her for myself." With that Mark shoved back causing Glen to fall back into the horse troff. Mark gave Jan a smack on her backside sending her to clean up while they took care of the horses.

When she returned she saw that they had steaks on the grill and the table outside was already set up for supper. They sat down to eat while watching the sun went down over the horizon. The sky was a beautiful orange-red by the time they had finished. Jan took the dishes to the kitchen to wash while the men sat outside and talk. When she finished and walked back to join them they got quiet and had an evil smile on their face. She wondered what they were up to.

Mark suggested a swim before they turned in for the night. Glen's look was nothing more than pure lust when he looked at her.

"But I didn't bring a suit."

"Who said that you needed a suit? Take off your clothes to swim."

"But..."

"NOW!" She could see Taker was back. She did as she was told and stood before the two of them nude. She did not know what to expect now.

Glen picked her up and carried her to the pool and dropped her in. She hit bottom and pushed herself to the surface to see two gods undressing before her. They both jumped in about the same time causing a wave that took her under again. The three surfaced again at the same time. They all started splashing around having a good time.

When they were ready to get out, Taker told her to get them some towels from the beach house. Returning she handed one to each of the guys while she stood there still dripping water. She was to serve them before she was allowed to take care of herself.

After they were all dried off, Taker told her to get them some drinks to have while they rested by the pool. She returned seeing Glen and Taker lounging on the chairs talking again. Taker caused her to spill a little on his arm. Seeing the wetness, He took her by the wrist and pulled her across his lap. "Stay like that until I tell you to get up." She didn't know what to do. Here she was laying there in the nude with her backside pretty much in Glen's face.

She laid there like that for a few minutes when Taker took his hand and spread her legs further apart. Oh God what now. He continued his conversation with Glen while he played, running his fingers up and down stroking her womanhood.

"Glen, have you ever felt anything so soft? Try it"

Jan felt another hand join Taker's in the stroking. She hear a small groan come from behind her. Glen slid two fingers inside of her stroking her inside walls.

"She's tight. Feels so good. Is it anything like it feels on my fingers?"

"Care to try?" Glen gave a huge smile that she could not see. "Jan, get up and turn around. Sit back down in front of me" She started to get up but Glen still had his fingers inside of her. She knew that she had better do as she was told. Getting up was difficult, but she did manage. After she was standing, Glen did remove his fingers. Jan sat back down between Takers legs like she was told. Now what?

12