Undertaker's Loving Pet Ch. 07-11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taker reached up and pulled her legs up to her chest. He told her to hold them there while He showed Glen more. He reached around and spread her lips for Glen. "Go ahead. Try it."

Leaning forward, Glen took his manhood and teased her clit with it first. Slowly he entered and moved wanting to tease her even more. Taker started nibbling on her neck and shoulders at the same time. She was in heaven. He entered her mind again to see how she was doing. She was so close. He reached for her clit again to start rolling it between His fingers. She was brought over the edge while at the same time Glen went over.

Their screams echoed through the mountains around the ranch. A large flock of bird flew to the heavens carring it even further.

***** CH 10 *****

The next morning brought a clear bright day. Jan woke up before the guys did. She went to the kitchen to fix them some breakfast and coffee. Normally she didn't eat breakfast, but the country air had given her an appetite. The guys came down to see a table full of food.

"What is all of this?"

Jan looked up and smiled. She waved them to the table and let them dish out that they wanted. Her eyes felt like they would pop out of her head when she saw what had been piled on each of their plates. Mark looked up and saw her face while he had a mouth full of eggs. Her expression caught him off guard, causing the eggs to fly across the room from him mouth.

"Well I thought I had made to much, but I see I almost didn't make enough to feed you two horses."

That caused Glen to do the same thing Mark had just done. Jan could not help it, she started laughing so hard that she was holding her side. Hearing her laughter, Mark got up and started chasing her around the kitchen. Seeing this caused Glen to laugh so hard he fell out of his chair.

The doorbell rang while everything was going on in the kitchen. No one heard it. All of a sudden a couple of faces peeked through the back window seeing all of them on the floor and food everywhere. They saw two giants holding a woman down tickling her. She had tears in her eyes from laughing so hard. She was the first one to see that they were being watched.

Jan tapped Mark on his arm getting his attention to the people outside. Mark got up and went to the door to see who they were. He still had some food in his hair when he answered the door. The women saw this and tried to hold their laughter in. One of the men saw this also and pulled on his hair to let Mark know what was going on.

They were some of the people that Mark's friend had told him about. They were there to try to make sure their stay was what they wanted. Mark let them in and introduced everyone. They immediately went to work cleaning up the mess the three had made.

The trio got changed and went out to the pool where the men were getting the grill ready along with the bar. They sat out in the sun watching everything that was going on. The phone rang and one of the women gave it to Mark. After the call he went to let the others know what was going on.

After the kitchen was done, the women came out to join them by the pool. They were completely nude to sun themselves. One of them went to Jan and started talking to her while running her hands up Jan's leg. Mark saw this and let this woman know it was ok and to take it further if she wanted to. Jan didn't know what he had said because he had entered the other woman's mind. Jan felt a little uncomfortable with this attention so she looked for Mark. Finding him, she looked into his eyes to see if she could figure out if this was something he wanted. He told her that this one was up to her, but he did enjoy the view.

She allowed the woman to help her out of her shorts and shirt. They continued to sit on the chair and talk. When the woman went to make another move to do more, Jan shook her head no. Mark saw this and had no problems with that. The lady got up and sat in the chair next to Jan's to continue the conversation. When she saw that Jan was starting to turn red she asked if she could at least put some sun screen on her. This was no problem for Jan. Mark sat under the top porch watching and enjoying the view.

This was the scene that greeted the guys, from the WWE, that had joined them for a few days. Mark greeted his guest keeping them with him for a moment. When he called out to Glen to let him know that some of the guys had showed up, he was in the middle of a canon ball. A huge splash came up getting all the sunbathers soaked. The water was cold causing them to jump out of their seats. The view that greeted the guys was priceless. The women were all greeted with whoops and hollers.

The wrestlers that had showed up went out by the pool to join the ladies. They had the grill fired up and the bar was open. Everyone started pairing up the best they could and enjoyed the rest of the afternoon. As the sun was going down, a buffet was set up and a topless bartender had showed up. Everyone went to clean up for the night's festivities. The women got ready in the house while most of the men got ready in the beach house.

Taker was back for the night. He had picked out what Jan was to were for the night. She had a black robe that fasten between her breast. Other than the one clasp, the robe was open top to bottom. She had a garter with stockings and high heels under it. Her hair was pulled up and off her neck. When she came down to meet Taker, he gave her a kiss on the top of her head. Turning her around, he placed a black leather collar around her neck. On the ring in front was Undertaker's symbol done in diamonds.

He guided her out to join the others by the pool. Some of the wrestlers had the other women with them leading them by leashes. If they were walking about the 'pets' were always a few steps behind. While they had stopped to talk, the 'pets' were either down on their knees waiting their Master's orders or sitting at His feet.

Once Taker arrived to join them, the party picked up. He took everyone on a tour of the grounds. The tour ended in the barn. Jan couldn't figure that out until she saw the last stall. The beams overhead were rigged for suspension. Whips were hanging on the wall. On one side of wall was a horse troff that had water in it. It also had stocks attached to it.

Taker lead Jan to the troff and put her in the stocks. Jan was on her knees with her backside in the air. Draping her robe over His arm, Taker allowed someone to have some fun with Jan. Watching what was going on in front of Him, Mark started getting jealous. He had to keep his emotions under control. When the first guy finished and the second came up for his turn, Taker stepped in saying that it was enough for Jan and to let one of the other 'pets' take her place.

He puts the robe back around her shoulders and went to a chair to have a seat. Jan started to sit herself at his feet when he pulls her into his lap. He needed to talk to her. Something was bothering him about how she was acting. He asked her how she felt about what had happened in the barn.

" I don't care for it. I'm sorry. I thought it was what you wanted."

"After what I saw, I started having second thoughts. I wasn't happy with myself about what I put you through."

Jan put her hand on Mark's face and laid her head on his shoulder. "I don't mind giving myself to Glen. I know that he cares for me unlike the others out there. I trust him."

Taker left the party leaving Mark in his place. He and Jan sat together the rest of the night watching what everyone else was doing. That was enough for both of them.

The rest of the week went by like the second night except Jan didn't give a repeat performance. She was now there as hostess and on more of an equal footing with Mark and Glen. Everyone could feel the difference. She no longer wore a collar. She did wear a gold chain that had the diamond cross from the collar on it. She no longer wore the revealing clothing either.

Every night Mark and Jan excused themselves early from the party. They would go to their room to have some quite time with music and wine. Every night Mark would make love to Jan.

When the day came for Jan to return home, Mark was quiet. He kissed her then told her that he had to go to a meeting with Vince. Glen would have to take her to meet her plane. They had little to talk about so the ride was quiet. Glen made sure she got on the plane safely. Jan gave him a big hug and kiss.

"Give Mark a hug and kiss from me. Tell him..." She could not finish. She turned and ran onto the plane.

Glen had tears in his eyes as he watched her go from his sight. Jan also had tear running down her cheek as she sat in her seat looking out the window. She could see Glen standing in the large glass window watching the plane. Jan had started having feelings for Mark that she knew that she should not have. She couldn't let them grow because of her family. She wouldn't do that to them.

"Glen, tell Mark I love him." she whispered to the window laying her hand on it.

"I will sweetheart, I will." she heard in her head. Jerking her head up and focusing on Glen she saw him blow her a kiss.

***** CH 11 ***** Two months had gone by and she had not heard anything from Mark. Thinking that he was just to busy, she did not let it bother her much. When she heard WWE was coming to her hometown, she thought for sure she would hear from him.

The day before the show a delivery man showed up at her front door with an envelope for her. Opening it she found front row tickets for the show. There were tickets for the entire family. The only other thing that was in the envelope was a card with the names Undertaker and Kane.

The show was going great buts he hadn't heard anything else from them. The music started for the Undertaker. Dave and Jan stood up like everyone else did to watch the Undertaker's entrance. He got in the ring and the match started. He received as much as he dished out. He was getting ready to do The Rock in when he got tripped up and sent to the ropes. That was when Taker saw Jan and her family. She had a beautiful baby girl sitting on her lap.

He didn't need to be distracted in this match but there was no helping it. His timing had been thrown off. He paid the price for it too. The Rock beat on him more that what the script called for. Jan kept willing Mark to get up and take care of business. The message finally got through. With a single shake of his head, he got his rhythm back and gave the last ride to Rock.

He jumped out of the ring in front of Dave and Jan. He placed his hand on Jan's to let her know that he had heard her. Anyone watching would have thought it was to get his balance back. After the show an usher came and took them to backstage area. When they were walking through the locker room, everyone stopped in shock to see Jan with a baby on her hip. Thinking it would be better for her, everyone acted as if this was the first time they were meeting.

After Mark and Glen had showered, the group went out to eat. During drinks Mark apologized for not calling. He told her he had started going out with a lady named Sara. He felt it was better for both of them if things came to an end. She agreed.

Everything seem tense around the table when the food arrived. Polite conversation started when the baby threw a fork full of food on Glen causing everyone to bust out in laughter. This was all that was needed ease the moment.

After dinner, Jan leaned up to give Mark a kiss good bye. Unexpectedly, the baby crawls out of Jan's arms and into Mark's. "Dada"

"No hun. Not dada. This is Mark."

"Ark", she said reaching up to give him a kiss. "Dada"

Jan didn't hear the last one. She takes the baby from him and gives Mark and Glen a weak smile. Turning to walk away, Jan heads to the door. Mark sees a small hand waving with a big smile back at him causing his heart strings to be pulled. This little girl and her mother had hold of the other end and they didn't even know it.

The End

12