UnderWater

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StangStar06
StangStar06
5,826 Followers

I started to take stock of our situation. The sun was still relatively high in the sky so we had a few hours before it would begin to get dark. The warm sun also meant that we wouldn't freeze, but if we were stuck on this raft until nightfall it might get relatively chilly. There were pockets along the insides of the raft four of them I decided to see what was in the one closest to me.

"Bob, do you know where the boat is? Or what's going on?" asked Stacy. At that time I was still barely holding my temper in, and not doing a very good job of it.

"How the fuck would I know where the God damned boat is? I was down there with you," I snapped. "Do you want me to pull a boat out of my ass? Can we take a few minutes to breathe and figure out what's going on?"

Stacy simply shook her head and started looking through the pockets that were on her end of the raft, while I looked through the ones on my side. There were four pockets total with 2 of the pockets containing a first aid Kit and a flare gun. Another pocket had three small bottles of water and some dried fruit and meat. The last pocket had a small radio, actually it was more like a walky-talky, but we might be able to use it to contact the boat and get them to come and get us. I was still having trouble figuring this out. This was our third time diving together, we'd never come up very far away from the boat. This time we'd had the scooters and they did take us much farther away from the boat, but I was sure that we'd traced our path back correctly. The GPS homing feature on my watch also confirmed that we were back in our original position, or at least within a few feet. I could only come to 2 possible conclusions. The first was that something had happened to the boat, but if it had sank we have seen some kind of wreckage when we were underwater. The second conclusion was that they had simply left us. That seemed unlikely because as sure as there was a sky above us, Steve loved that conniving bitch he was married to. That poor man would move heaven and earth to make her happy. So if they'd left us it couldn't have been voluntary. Either they'd been attacked possibly by some of those modern day pirates you hear about, or there'd been some kind of emergency aboard that made it necessary for them to go back to shore. This theory was born out by the fact that they'd obviously left us the raft. If they'd been attacked or taken over they wouldn't have been able to leave the raft for us.

I was fairly sure I had figured it out, so now reasonably all I had to do was to wait for them to make it back to shore and send someone back for us. I figured it would take three or four hours for someone to get back to us. The only thing to do was to wait. I noticed a roll tied to the inflated rim of the raft. I untied it and noticed it was a small blanket. I wrapped it around me and tried to take a nap. I was tired from the exertion of diving and all of the stress of our situation.

"What are you doing?" Stacy asked me.

"It'll be at least 3 hours before they can get back here for us," I said, "I'm exhausted and there's really nothing we can do in the meantime so I' going to take a nap."

"What are you talking about Bob, would you like to share your brilliant theory with the rest of the class?" she snapped. "I don't know what crawled up your ass, but we're in this together, so sharing information might be helpful."

"We aren't in shit together, and I don't want to share anything with you," I snapped back at her. "But the way I see it is that they must've had some kind of problem or emergency while we were down there. Something they couldn't wait for us to surface to handle, so they left us the raft. Knowing Steve the way we do, and how fucking crazy he is about you, I'd probably be willing to bet my life that he'll send someone back for you immediately. It took us 90 minutes running time to get here, but we weren't in a hurry. So let's say they do the same speed back. Maybe even an hour or so slower if the problem was mechanical. That means we're looking at a 3 or 4 hour wait; and as I said, I'm tired,"

So I pulled the blanket back over me and tried to sleep again.

I was wrong, it was nearly 24 hours before we were rescued. Strangely enough a charter boat from the same company came across us on their way back in. We were severely dehydrated, and sunburned. We'd nearly frozen to death during the night. Sometime after midnight I'd felt Stacy trying to roll over near me for warmth. I'd reacted badly and things kind of went downhill from there.

"Get away from me, bitch! You've got your own fucking blanket so use it," I'd yelled at her. There was no way I wanted that woman anywhere near me.

"Fuck you asshole," she'd yelled back. "This is the last time I'm diving with you."

"I'm glad you finally realized it, because they don't print enough money to pay me to ever see you again." I had screamed in reply. Then a few minutes later I'd found out that she had drank all of the water. So to even the score, I ate all of the food. There wasn't that much just 2 small packets. One contained slivers of dried meats, and the other dried fruit. I felt really stupid about eating all of it at once when morning came and we had nothing to eat or drink. All I could do all that day was sit there and try to avoid looking at the bitch who had cost me my soul, and self respect. I literally hated that woman. The thing that bothered me the most was that she couldn't seem to understand how I felt about her or why. I'm not rich, I'm not outrageously good looking or talented. Hell I'm not even that smart. I'm your average everyday husband and father. There was no way I'd ever be able to bag a chick like her even in my fucking dreams. I don't know how her husband got her. He seemed to be an average Joe just like me, but she loved him like there was no fucking tomorrow. Almost every word out of her mouth was about him. It was just sickening. That bitch simply didn't deserve the guy, as hot as she was. We spent most of the day either ignoring each other or snapping at each other. And until that boat showed up there'd only been 2 thoughts going through my mind for the entire time that we were stuck in that raft together.

Number one was a constant prayer that I'd be able to see my wife and kids again so I could tell them how much I loved them, and spend the rest of my life proving it to them. That was the most intense feeling I had, more intense than hunger or thirst or even dehydration and sunburn.

A close 2nd though in both intensity and duration was the need to wrap my hands around that cunt's throat and just squeeze until I had no strength left. That boat finding us had saved her life in more ways than one.

Once they got us on the boat and we headed for land, Stacy and I quickly got as far away from each other as the boat would allow us. She quickly headed for the bow. and me the stern. She looked as if she intended to jump off the boat as soon as we hit the dock to go and find Steve, and find out what was wrong with him. That was another thing we found out from the captain. Until we spoke to him, we'd both been under the impression that the boat had been sent to rescue us and had gotten lost or been unable to find us. We were shocked to find out that not only were they not sent to find us, but no one even knew we were missing. In fact the captain of the boat we'd chartered had come back in early, yesterday. He brought his boat in and was taking a few days off because he'd gotten lucky at the gambling tables or something. There had been mention of a passenger who'd been suspected of having some kind of heart problem, but the captain had come in and got him back to land so he could get to the hospital. There'd been no word on his condition after the captain got him to the dock. Besides everyone was more interested in finding out where the captain had gotten lucky, and won the money.

For Steve's sake, I hoped that he'd gotten to a hospital that could help him. I'd known all along that the only thing that would take him away from that selfish bitch would be some kind of emergency. Oh well, even the nicest guys can fall for a woman that's just rotten.

As far as Stacy went the best thing she could do for Steve would be to jump off the boat as soon as we docked, hit her head and die instantly. He 'd be hurt for a little while but he'd get over it with his soul and his memories intact.

As for me, I was getting an early flight back to my family and would never ever leave them again.

Stacy********

I have to admit that I was afraid as I stood in the front of the boat waiting to get back. From the captain's gibberish, I gathered that something had happened to my husband. Though I hadn't eaten in over twenty four hours I had a bad feeling in the pit of my stomach that my life was about to change. "Please God let him be Okay. I'll give anything, just let Steve be Okay," I thought as I scanned the horizon for any sight of land. Though the boat was making good time, it still felt to me that I could get out and swim faster than we were moving. The captain had loaned me a pair of pants that were far too large for me, and a shirt. I was still barefoot but I could probably buy some shoes or sandals of some kind at the hospital. The nightmare of the past twenty four hours was washed away, replaced by a worse one. Anyone can tell you that the only thing worse than going through a life and death situation yourself, is watching a loved one going through one.

With the possible exception of Bob transforming himself into an asshole, my ordeal on the high seas hadn't really been that bad. I couldn't figure out why he had repaid our generosity by acting crazy, but it didn't matter now. This would be the last time Bob would ever dive with me. We had paid for his hotel accommodations, his flight, his diving equipment and everything else; not just this time, but the previous two trips as well. All because he seemed like a nice guy and couldn't afford it. Okay there was also the fact that Steve couldn't dive with me, and wouldn't let me dive alone, but I could have easily found another dive partner, and I would. But for now I just needed my husband to be Okay. I love Steve more than anything I could think of. I was praying that his heart condition wasn't related to my diving or us being out on the ocean. It would kill me to think that the man I wanted to spend the rest of my life with might die because of something I enjoyed doing.

When we got to the docks I was off of the boat as soon as it stopped moving. The charter company had a doctor there who wanted to look over us but I wouldn't have it. I let him swab me up and down with some kind if cream for my sunburns, and demanded to know which hospital Steve was in. I was told that there was only one hospital in the area so he had to be there, but I should at least go to my hotel and get some clothes first.

Since the hotel was on the way to the hospital I agreed. There at my hotel I got the first of a series of shocks. I went to the front desk and saw the woman who worked there, she smiled at me. "Are you checking back in so soon?" she asked me. She must've been confused, maybe she had mistaken me for someone who looked like me.

"No, I need another key to my room, my husband is in the hospital and I need to get clothes so I can go and see him," I told her.

Then we got into an argument of sorts and finally the manager assured me that Steve had checked out of the hotel yesterday, and had been taken to the airport to fly home. I explained my situation to the manager and he was deeply sympathetic but the only thing he could do for me was to allow me to use a phone. I called Steve's cell phone first. Surprisingly it went to voice mail, I called him again with the same result. Maybe he couldn't answer the phone. With no one left to call I called my parents and asked them to buy me a ticket home so I could sort this all out. The hotel was kind enough to give me a pair of sandals from the gift shop and a ride to the airport. It made sense seeing as how we'd stayed there three times in the past 9 months and always spent a lot of money there.

Another shock came when I got to the airport and was waiting in the lounge for my flight to be called. I had to wait for more than an hour and just before the flight was called Bob showed up. I got up and went to sit near him. I guess I'd chalked his weird behavior up to the stress and fear of our situation, and figured that now that we were safe, he'd be himself again. He wasn't. As I got up to approach him he stood up and moved further away. Fuck him, I had more serious things to consider. My Dad had explained to me that Steve's actions made perfect sense to him. If Steve had heart problems, every second counted if we were going to save his life. Why should he risk his care on some third rate hospital in a small town in Florida, when he could come home and choose between two of the premier hospitals in the world. He could either go to the DMC for their world famous Cardiac Care Center, or the University of Michigan Hospital's similar team. Once dad put it in those terms, I knew 2 things, one was that he was probably right, it did make sense. And the other was the fact that Steve's heart condition was worse than I'd thought.

We boarded the plane and were soon airborne. All during the flight I had trouble relaxing. I felt like I did when I was on the boat as I looked out the window. I was pretty fucking sure that I could get out of the plane and flap my arms and get there faster than we were flying.

As soon as we landed, I looked around for my dad. I finally found him and noticed that he was talking to a man that was vaguely familiar to me. The man had been holding up a sign with my name on it. I thought that maybe he was supposed to take me to the hospital to see Steve. Instead he led me to a conference room just outside of the airline terminal. I'd actually been in this room a few times because Steve's company used the conference suites here to entertain and meet with out of town clients all the time.

As I headed into the room I was shocked again to see that asshole Bob heading in the same direction. The room we were in wasn't one of the larger rooms in the complex it was so small that Bob and I had to sit at the same table. I guess we both just pretended that the other wasn't there.

My dad sat behind me and that was a good thing; I'd have at least one friendly person here to help me deal with whatever came. Whatever came was a small nerdy looking woman who handed Bob and me manila envelopes and a smaller card was handed to my Dad. "Stacy Martin, you have been served," she said to me.

"Served what?" I asked, "Lunch would be good, I didn't eat much on the plane."

The nerdy woman just rolled her eyes at me and walked off, muttering something under her breath about stupidity and bust size.

Across the table Bob, was upset at the contents of his envelope. He looked at me as if he wanted to kill me but said nothing. Then he hung his head and I wasn't sure but I thought I heard him crying.

My dad looked in his envelope and inside there was the nicest card I've ever seen. Steve must have had the card custom made. The message though very sad was really nice. It talked about how Steve had enjoyed the relationship he shared with my mom and dad. It mentioned that since his own parents were so fucked up that my parents had become a force for stability and family in his life, and they had treated him more like a son than just a son in law. That started me to thinking that maybe this was even worse than I'd thought. Maybe Steve thought he was dying.

I looked in my envelope and there was nothing in it just a bunch of fucking papers. "Why didn't I get a card," I wondered. My Dad looked at the papers and then at me, and started shaking his head. "What's wrong with Steve, dad," I asked him.

"There's nothing wrong with Steve," my Dad said quietly. "He's divorcing you."

"He's what!" I screamed. Just as I got to my feet the man who'd been with my dad at the airport came into the room. I recognized the bastard then. He was the man who'd made me sign that agreement when Steve and I got married. I hated him for that. All of his veiled inferences about what would happen in the event that either of us cheated or wanted a divorce under different circumstances had almost caused us not to get married.

"Stacy, Bob," he began.

"I want to talk to Steve," I shouted, "Right God Damned now."

"I'm sure you're wondering why you're here," the man continued as if he hadn't heard my outburst. "According to my client's wishes we will now watch a short video clip. After watching the video, all my clients recent actions will be clearer. Following the video you will each be given 10 minutes to explain. He may choose to accept your explanations or not. He may accept one explanation and not the other. He may accept both. He may accept neither. He will enter the room after the video begins, but neither of you are to attempt to speak with him or touch him in any way. If either of you does, that is automatic grounds for non acceptance of that party's explanation. Am I clear?"

We both nodded our heads.

"Are there any questions?" he asked.

Bob raised his hand, like a child in school. The man nodded his head and Bob asked his question.

"What happens if he accepts or doesn't accept our explanations?"

"If he accepts your explanation, you go back to your wife and kids and hopefully live happily ever after, If he doesn't a copy of the file you have in your hands and the video tape will be delivered to your wife before you get home." I saw Bob turn several shades whiter despite his sunburn.

The lights dimmed in the room but didn't go out. A flat screen behind the man started showing a video. It showed me, Steve and Bob sitting down at a table toasting something with beers. It showed me and Steve kissing. I recognized all of this, it was taken on our previous trip to Florida. There was nothing special here. Then there was some home video footage of me and Steve, and a little bit of footage of Bob's family when they came to a cookout we'd invited them too. I hate Bob now, but his kids were undeniably fucking cute. I think Steve and I should make some babies too.

Then the video changed it was grainier, and it was underwater footage, but it was familiar. It showed me being pulled along by my aqua scooter. Shit I looked good. The footage though grainy was amazing. The colors were bright, it was almost as if whoever shot the video had been there with us.

"Who shot this video," I asked.

"Bob did," said a voice I recognized as being Steve's. "Bob's aqua scooter was fitted with an underwater camera. I thought that when we grew older you might want to be able to show our kids or our grand kids some of the things we used to do."

Then the video showed me putting down my scooter and approaching Bob. The camera angle changed slightly as Bob's scooter settled on the bottom. You could now see both me and Bob. I approached Bob and tugged his respirator out of his mouth and kissed him. As I watched myself the room suddenly got quiet, and that sinking feeling I'd had all day intensified. Both Bob and I knew what came next. I saw myself suck in a breath from my own mouthpiece and then pull down Bob's trunks. I kept breathing as I started to massage Bob's dick. Bob tried to pull away from me shaking his head no, but I gave him a look and he stopped backing away. Bob might've thought "no," but his dick started thinking "yes," as I jacked him off. Then I took my mouth piece out and started sucking his dick. I would suck it for as long as I could hold my breath and then take a few breaths.

When Bob was hard enough I held onto his dick with one hand and pulled my swimsuit bottoms to the side with the other. I impaled myself on Bob's dick and felt the water being forced around inside me with it. I grabbed Bob's hips and pulled him into me. I pulled my top up and let my breasts free and rubbed them against him. I didn't notice it at the time but I was really pulling Bob into me pretty hard. His arms were just hanging off to his side impassively and his face was turned away from me. Did that idiot think I wanted to kiss him or something. After a few more strokes you could see me shudder when my orgasm hit. You could actually see the ripples go across my legs and abdomen. Then I pulled my suit back in place and picked up my scooter. Bob stuck his dick back in his trunks and sped off almost before I got started. As I ran what I'd seen back through my head I think I'd figured out why Bob was so pissed at me. He didn't cum. That's why he'd been acting like such a fucking bitch since we got out of the water. He should have said something.

StangStar06
StangStar06
5,826 Followers