Underwear Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get the bastard off me and untie me... 'if' you want to live," he exhaled tremulously.

Kev quickly released his arms and helped him to get to his hands and knees. He was stroking Rayne's body gently all the time. As the Vampire looked into his eyes through a veil of sweat and spunk-damp hair, he said; "That was fucking awesome, Ray."

"I'll give your arse 'fucking awesome' when we get back home," the Vampire told him grimly, rubbing his arms and wiping a hand over his sticky face. "You guys are filth!"

Kev just stared at him disconsolately. His face wore the masque of a man who knows he has won the booby prize when he wanted the Gold. He said nothing while Rayne bent over Don McCall and fed from him. The Vampire bit him hard and deep in several places, not least of which, between his legs. Normally he allowed enough time between bites for complete healing to take place. This time he did not bother. He did ensure that the bite marks remaining on McCall's body looked distinctly human.

When he had drunk more than his fill, he stripped the mortal naked and rolled him onto his belly. He peeled off the stockings and brassiere while Kev watched in stunned silence and dressed the mortal in them. They were a tight fit. McCall was taller and broader than Rayne, but they went around him in the end. Using the straps which McCall had bound him with, the Vampire pulled Don's ankles up and bound each one to the opposite wrist, behind his back so that he was trussed like a Christmas turkey.

"Knickers!" he hissed urgently, snapping his fingers at Kev.

"What?"

"My knickers... what did you do with them when you pulled them off me?" Green eyes looked intently at him.

"They're still in the Saab."

"Go get them..." Rayne whispered huskily. "Quick, before he comes round!"

He wriggled off the solitaire diamond once he was alone and looked at it long and hard, biting his bloody lips against the sentimental surge of emotion. When Kev returned to the Range Rover, Rayne was already huddled in the fur coat again, holding a roll of electrical tape from the vehicle's toolbox in his hand. Kev handed the Vampire the pair of torn panties wordlessly and Rayne flashed him a malevolent smile, already recovering his senses. Don was coming to as well, struggling and cursing blearily as he realised he could not get to his feet. Ignoring the protests, Rayne stuffed the skimpy garment into Don McCall's mouth, tucking the ring discretely inside it, and bit a strip of black, shiny tape off the roll, plastering it over the fellow's mouth.

Bending his head he planted a kiss on the strip of tape and whispered; "Ohhh Don... you're so 'big' and 'so' good I can't stand it!"

Don thrashed and grunted wildly at him on the rubber mattress as he realised his predicament, but the Vampire carried on rummaging through the toolbox until he found something fitting his requirements. The multi-head screwdriver had a flanged rubber grip about four inches long. He squirted a good dollop of lube onto it and showed it to McCall with a small, evil smile. The man bucked and struggled impressively as Rayne firmly inserted the rubber handle into his arsehole and forced all four inches up his tight backside. McCall grunted and squeaked and tried to plead but Rayne just wriggled his fingers and grinned broadly at him in response, swinging his legs off the tailgate and hopping down from the car.

"That should do it," he said to Kevan in a purposeful tone of voice. To ensure that no one overlooked his handiwork, he opened the driver's door of the Range Rover as well as leaving the rear hatch undone so that the warning tone started ringing, an insistent demand for attention. "Let's go!"

"You can't just leave him like that," Kev protested, wide eyed as the Vampire slid back into the soft, black leather passenger seat of the Saab, nude except for his jewellery, fur coat and stiletto mules.

Rayne Wylde looked back up at him solemnly, stroking his spunk wet hair out his beautiful, ice-cold eyes.

"Come with me, or stay with him," he said, in a monotone, shrugging his left shoulder free of the fur and propping his right foot on the dashboard of the convertible so that Kevan could get a good look at his naked body whilst he made up his mind. "But if you stay with him, don't 'ever' come running after me again. Capiche?"

Kevan swallowed hard then moved around and got into the driver's seat, turning the engine over and ignoring the muffled cries of his stuffed, hog-tied boss in the back of the Range Rover. Rayne Wylde let his lips curl into a lazy smile as the Saab backed out of the parking bay and powered down the ramps and out into the Manchester night.

Kev drove in brooding silence for several minutes, heading out of town towards Dave and Bernard's place. Tactfully, Rayne kept quiet but cast frequent measuring glances his way. At last he pulled off the main road before they reached Wythenshaw and turned into a back street between a warehouse and some deserted terraces. If he was planning to get his own back, this was as good a place to throw him out of the car as any, the Vampire supposed. Rayne looked knowingly at him as he turned off the engine and murmured; "He'll probably get sacked once the papers get hold of it. You never know, 'you' might still get promoted."

"I don't care," Kev told him frankly.

"You don't?" Rayne looked surprised. "I thought the job was your life."

"Some things are more important," Kev said ardently, climbing over onto the passenger seat and lowering it into the reclining position, then pulling Rayne's left knee up over his right shoulder.

The Vampire reached down between his thighs and unzipped Kevan's pants at once, guiding the big, horny mortal's throbbing cock head between his cheeks and catching his breath delightedly as it breached his twitching, well-fucked anus. Kevan Delaney bucked vigorously into him again, satisfying the itch inside him at once with his hot, mortal tool. He was not the biggest lover in the world, or the most subtle but right now he just felt so good, stroking and touching and kissing Rayne all over his face and neck and torso as he pumped away hard at his arse.

The Vampire could not quite believe it. He had expected to feel hurt, angry, disgusted – anything but this. He could not get enough of Kev's body. Now that he was fed and they were finally naked and alone together he was impossibly horny. Rayne Wylde wrapped slender arms and legs around him, ripping at his clothing, trying to get as much contact with his hot, naked body as he could while they fucked. His mouth pressed hard onto Kevan's and he sucked on the man's tongue as though it was the bread of life.

Kev curled his sweaty fingers around Rayne's cock and began to fist it vigorously as he buggered his beautiful, sexy lover hard. He was incredulous as well. All the way here he had been waiting for Rayne to rip into him. After tonight, he supposed, he deserved any act of violence the Vampire decided to mete out. Even now, buried inside Rayne and pumping away like a stud at him, he was waiting for the moment when it all went pear-shaped.

It did not come.

Kevan and Rayne both 'did'... within moments of one another. Lips parted wetly and they both cried out long and hard. Kev's rapid breath felt hot in Rayne's face. He took the mortal's massive ejaculation deep inside him, then spurted hard for Kevan's pounding hand on his dick.

"Aaaahhhhhiiiyyyyy.... Kev! Kev! OhmiGod!" Rayne screamed, clawing at his lover as Kev pulled out of him and went down, kneeling in the seat well, licking and sucking and swallowing his Vampire mate. He pushed a finger into Rayne's arse then another, frigging him enthusiastically. There was no let up. Rayne did not lose his hard-on and Kev did not stop sucking, stroking and fingering him until he came again, thrashing around and keening like an injured animal in his dense fur pelt. He rolled over obediently when Kev's hands urged him to do so, wriggling out of the coat, his body drenched with sweat and spilt cum.

Kev pulled him onto his knees in the well, pushing him up against the supple black leather seat. Rayne sank forward limply, wrapping his arms around his soft fake fur and burying his face in it. His lover spread his cheeks with both hands and he was entered, first by Kev's wet, teasing tongue, french kissing his hole, then his skilful, teasing fingers and finally his throbbing cock, and ridden vigorously from behind. He pushed his slim hips and firm arse back against Kev's thrusting crotch, taking every inch willingly, his loins quivering on the verge of another massive explosion.

"I love you," Kev panted now, sweat dripping off his face and chest onto Rayne's naked back as he fucked the Vampire's delicious hole ecstatically. "I love you so much, Ray."

Rayne closed his eyes. He wondered if this was how it felt for everyone – how it was to be fucked by someone you loved – this feeling like you could cum and cum all night and not stop cumming so long as his cock was inside you or his mouth and hands were touching you. And he could do ridiculous things that made you want to kill him but you didn't, because you knew that as soon as he kissed and touched and fucked you it would be okay. He knew that he could say something caustic and burst Kevan's bubble. It was easy enough to do. For a long time he thought about it.

In the end he bit down on his lips and said nothing, until the moment of release when he drenched the car seat and the hem of his fur with semen and cried out; "Kevvvv... Jesus!...I love how you make me cuuuuummmmm!"

Kevan's arms pulled around him tightly and he held on even after he had emptied his balls, rocking himself against Ray, kissing the back of his neck and stroking his soft, naked body. They scrambled up onto the seat again, wriggling under the fur together and kissing passionately; rubbing against one another, unable to stop.

"You turn me on so much," Kev panted.

"Are you surprised?" Rayne stretched out and wriggled enticingly.

Kev shook his head. "No... You're such a total fox. I can't believe you even let me touch you, let alone fuck you. I don't deserve you. Tonight..."

"You're an idiot!" Rayne cut him off, kissing him quickly, then biting his lower lip gently. "If that was a corporal offence half the country would be up against the wall! Tonight you did something incredibly fuckin' stupid, but it's sorted. I'll enjoy reading the evening paper tomorrow!"

"He'll lose his job," Kev said gravely.

"Do you care?" There was a challenge in Rayne's sparkling chartreuse eyes. "I don't. He asked for it. If he wants to play games like that he should check the fuckin' rules, Kev."

"Why aren't 'I' strapped up somewhere like a chicken?" Kevan asked tentatively.

Rayne looked at him for a long, serious time. "You shouldn't have mentioned that," he teased at last.

"Do you really enjoy riding my cock that much?" Kev grinned to show that he was joking.

Rayne's lips twitched indulgently, then he rolled Kev onto his back and climbed astride him, rubbing himself gently along the mortal's naked body until he felt Kev begin to get hard again. He eased himself down onto his lover's persistent erection and was straddling him, slowly rocking his hips back and forth and playing with his own cock while Kevan watched and sighed with pleasure. Rayne closed his eyes, using both hands to masturbate.

"Where's the ring?" Kev asked.

His acid-green eyes opened in the darkness, looking straight ahead.

"Ring?"

"The ring I bought you. You're not wearing it." Kev looked stunned.

Rayne contemplated the truth but in the end he said; "It must have come off while I was tied up and you and Don were raping me. I didn't notice. It was a bit loose."

When he looked down, Kev was staring up at him blankly. He could see that the mortal was turning this over in his mind, understanding exactly what was being said and what was not. It served him right. If he had not set up this ludicrous assignment, the ring would still be here. Rayne forced a humourless smile. "Was it expensive?"

"That's not the point!" Kevan's hands rested on his thighs. He stopped rocking, feeling Kev lose some of his hardness.

"Maybe you can go back and look for it in the morning, once he's been discovered and the press have got hold of him," Rayne suggested. He knew as soon as the words were out that it was the wrong thing to say but he could not stop himself. Kevan's expression darkened as the realisation dawned. He had been taken for a ride just as much as Don McCall. Now Rayne gave free rein to his sarcastic tongue. "I'm sure once you explain that you're only looking for your fiancée's diamond engagement ring, in the back of a car, where your ex-boss has just been found in bondage and a woman's underwear, your colleagues will be 'very' understanding."

Kevan said nothing, but he pushed Rayne off his lap immediately and scrabbled for his clothes. The Vampire chewed on his tongue, biting back any further inflammatory remarks as Kev dressed wordlessly and climbed behind the wheel. They did not go on to Dave's but drove around the edge of the city for almost an hour in silence. Finally, Kev dropped Rayne back in front of his apartment building around 1am. He had not said a word since they set off. Even then it had only been a curt instruction to; "Belt up!"

"Night then," Rayne said, opening the passenger door with an attempt at a casual departure. Kev did not even lean over to plant a cursory kiss on his cheek. When he moved to get out, the mortal turned his head to look at him critically.

"You're a cold bitch, do you know that?" Kev told him in a flat, desensitised tone. "I meant everything I said earlier and you just... you don't 'care' do you?"

"I don't know what you're talking about," Rayne flashed back airily. He was leaning against the roof of the Saab, looking back in at the mortal with dangerously cold eyes. "It's not 'my' fault you set me up for rough sex with a total stranger in the back of his car, Kev Delaney! If that's how you show a girl you love her, I'd hate to get on the 'wrong' side of you! Think about that while you're feeling sorry for yourself, will you!"

He straightened and slammed the door before Kev could retaliate, wrapping his spunk-stained fur around him like a trophy as he walked up the steps and let himself into the building. Behind him, he heard Kev open the driver's door and get out but he did not look back. As the doors of the building closed behind him, Kevan called out to him, imploring at first, then more imperious. The soundproofing of the apartment foyer shut out his words.

Rayne sagged against the wall, peeling off the heavy coat and leaving it where it fell. A traitorous tear quivered in the corner of his eye and he dashed it away angrily before it could run free.

"I'm a Vampire. I have no soul," he told his blurred reflection in the hall mirror, ripping off the diamonds at his throat and the heavy earrings and throwing them at the wall. "I do 'not' get hung up on stupid fucking mortals!"

The intercom buzzed irritatingly behind him and he reached out without looking and switched it off.