Underwear Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SadieRose
SadieRose
425 Followers

"You... you were angry," Kevan said a little too quickly though his face betrayed some of the shock he felt at these cold water words. "Ray, I... I won't pretend it's okay, but I kind of understand. You were mad at me for the other night. I know you felt like I betrayed you. I never will again. I swear it!"

Rayne lifted his head slightly, meeting Kev's wounded gaze with a look of mild surprise.

"Do you 'really' need me that much?" he asked incredulously.

"I don't 'need' you. I 'love' you!" Kevan argued, a hint of impatience creeping into his voice now. "Can't you get your head around that? I mean, I know you don't 'believe' in love or anything, but can't you accept that 'other' people still have proper emotions and feelings, just this once?"

That hurt, coming as it did, hot on the heels of his recent self-dissection. Rayne ground his teeth and turned his face away, staring numbly into space as he struggled with the idea that, no matter how much Kevan professed to love him he would never truly know him. He was worse than an animal. He had a human brain and was capable of human thought processes but he let his primal instincts get the better of him whenever he smelled hot blood. And Kev still wanted to be with him!

He had never considered the idea that his lover might have a death wish before but it occurred to him now. Distractedly he twisted the heavy, platinum ring on his finger. Its cool smoothness was oddly soothing and he resisted the impulse to take it off and hand it back. It would serve Kevan right if he did but it would also stand as another illustration of his inability to think and feel like a 'normal' person. He was damned if he was going to give Kev the satisfaction of pointing that out.

Rayne studied his gift thoughtfully. It was a beautiful ring and it felt right on his hand. Perhaps he would wear it until Kevan went home, then he would find somewhere safe for it. He guessed it had been expensive and did not want to lose it just in case the other man changed his mind and decided he wanted it back.

"Are you okay?" Kev asked, breaking into his distracted contemplation.

He only realised then that he had been completely silent since his lover's mortally emotional outburst and looked up with a little nod, not trusting words just yet.

"I'm sorry," Kevan whispered at last, reaching for him and touching his warm fingers to the side of Rayne's pale face. "I know you have feelings. I know it's not easy for you. I just... sometimes it would be nice to know that you feel something for me in return."

Rayne blinked at him, partly to clear the irrational blurring of his eyes and partly out of a sense of curiosity. He had thought that Kevan knew he was cared about. Perhaps he was going to have to make that a little bit clearer. Before the saline behind his eyelids could obscure his vision any further he stretched out his right hand and curled it around the back of the mortal's curly head, pulling Kevan's mouth onto his.

To his satisfaction the bigger man wrapped both arms around him and drew him closer, letting him sink into the heat and strength of his lover's embrace. He mashed his lips against Kevan's and nuzzled his mate's smooth, familiar face, rubbing noses with him as they kissed, absorbing the astounding warmth of that huge, powerful body under his. Rayne had let himself be sucked in, pulled into Kevan's lap, kneeling astride his thighs and grinding slowly against his mate as their lips performed a ritual mating dance, catching and releasing one another, parting for the onslaught of hungry tongues. Kevan's hands slid under the hem of his sweater and slowly caressed his bare skin, travelling in rhythmic circles on his naked back and sides, moving searchingly down to his lean hips and into the loose waistband of his pants.

Rayne could feel his lover's heartbeat as they kissed. He could measure the rapid pulsing on Kevan's tongue and in the palms of his hands; the tongue that was more than mere flesh and blood in his mouth and the hands that were emissaries from their master's kingdom, seeking to repossess familiar terrain. He wanted to be possessed; more than anything right now he wanted to be thoroughly explored and to feel his lover surging deep inside him, stimulating him in places that few men could ever reach. Not all sex was the same; the violence of this afternoon was a fleeting scene from a pornographic movie compared to the smooth, complicit longing that bound him to this astonishing man.

When he thought back to their first meeting, Rayne often wondered if this Kevan was the same person; the same clumsy, awkward creature who had baited, then lured, then inexpertly banged him on a creaking bed in a squalid doss house. The man he met that night, seemingly a thousand years ago, could never have charmed and seduced him like this.

He knelt up, folding his arms around Kev's shoulders and pulling his lover's head to his breast as he kissed the dark, auburn curls at his crown. Kevan caressed his thighs and the curve of his arse hungrily. One hand eased experimentally up the front of his lover's thigh to his groin, stroking Rayne's cock slowly through the soft canvas of his pants. His fingers released the buttons, freeing the material which opened like a flower around his pale hips and thighs, subsiding like dark petals to his knees, allowing Kev's warm hand total, unimpeded access to the swell of his stiffening cock. Rayne swayed like a poppy in a breeze, small moans of contented pleasure surging up from his breast as he was touched and stroked skilfully. Kevan's warm fingers milked his sex steadily and prowled down into the cleft between his bare cheeks, circling the pucker of his entrance and pressing into him slowly.

"Ahhhh!" Rayne exhaled, throwing his head back as Kevan's probing digits entered him. "Mhhhh... that's good!"

"Did he screw you?" Kevan whispered into the softness of his rucked up sweater. "Your casual lay, this afternoon... did he give you one?"

Rayne tensed a little, looking down at him.

"Can't you tell, 'Detective'?"

Kevan's fingers stilled briefly in his sensitive passage then the mortal laughed humourlessly.

"Yeah," he chuckled, beginning to thrust again, harder this time. "Ah well, it means we can skip the foreplay, I guess! He's warmed you up good and proper! Get your jumper off, Wylde, I'm gonna bang the bejaysus out of your dirty, slutty fuck hole!"

The Vampire experienced a little shudder of pleasure and anticipation as his lover began to frig him urgently with three, then all four fingers; pumping and stretching him as he knelt astride Kev on the sofa. He crossed his forearms and took hold of the hemline of his loose sweater, slowly peeling it up and off his lean body and letting it fall to the floor.

"Sexy boy!" Kevan grunted, nuzzling his chest and belly and running his tongue over his mate's exposed torso. The tip teased Rayne's erect nipples and his thumb moved in slow, sticky, wet circles around the head of the Vampire's stiff, sexy cock, rubbing the precum down slowly over the sensitive ridge of skin where his foreskin joined the main shaft of his erect penis. The thumb of his other hand was caressing the base of Rayne's spine as his fingers worked deeper into his lover's snug, slippery chute, stretching it in a deeply satisfying way.

" 'Jesus'! I want you!" Rayne gasped desperately as Kev's mouth roamed higher, kissing the curve of his slender neck and tonguing the pierced lobe of his left ear.

"Don't you worry," Kev rumbled in a husky baritone. "You're gonna get me, sweet thing! You're gonna get me right up that horny little fuck tunnel of yours, over and over. Get my cock out of my pants, Ray. Warm him up for me!"

The Vampire did not need the encouragement, his deft hands were already reaching for Kevan's zipper and yanking it down. The button at his waistband popped out of its hole and Kevan's hot, hard cock burst out of his shorts, rising like a thick, purple toadstool between them. Rayne eased back to the edge of the deep sofa cushion and bent over his lover's pulsating erection, taking it into his mouth without a moment's hesitation.

"Uuuhhhhh... good boy! Good boy!" Kev exhaled, sinking back into the supple embrace of the settee. His finger tips hooked into Rayne's twitching ring and he pulled the little vamp's arse back towards him until Rayne was side on, with one knee on the sofa and the other foot on the floor. "Take your pants off," he instructed breathlessly.

His pretty lover wriggled out of his black trousers at once and lay down on his belly on the long, comfortable sofa, rubbing his sex against the supple leather seat cushions. Eagerly he swallowed Kevan's hard prick again, nodding his mouth down over it until he was rubbing his small, cold nose in the mortal's hot crotch. He loved the heat and masculine smell of Kevan's slightly sweaty groin. The heady aroma of a man's exposed cock and balls always made him hard and wet and Kev's familiar briny, muskiness just set his juices flowing uncontrollably. The leather beneath his crotch was already slimy with his spunk as he wriggled against it. His lover's thrusting fingers in his arse were only exacerbating the continual leakage from his cock head.

A constant groaning sound was escaping his throat now, pushing out around the thrusting cock meat that robbed him of speech. Kev held his damp black hair with one hand and pumped his chute with the other as he pushed his mate's face down into his pelvis over and over, bucking his sex up into his lover's throat at the same time.

"Fuck!" he grunted hoarsely. "Fuck... Wylde! That's fantastic! Suck that big boy! Suck me off!"

Rayne's hands gripped his powerful, hairy thighs as he gulped down on the massive slab of cock meat surging between his gaping jaws. It was hard to swallow with Kevan this deep in his throat but he worked his pharynx as hard as he could, clenching the collar of muscle around his lover's dick so that it pulled on the fat bell end as Kev pumped it in and out. His mouth was running with semen and saliva as he felt Kevan's pulsing fingers suddenly jerk and try to clench in his arsehole. He whimpered as they all but withdrew from him, then Kevan's groin was pressed into his face stifling his objections. If he had been an ordinary mortal he suspected that the man beneath him would have asphyxiated him by now. As it was, he suspected that his throat would still be sore for at least twenty-four hours.

Kev bellowed like a horny bull and Rayne's mouth flooded with the sudden explosion of spunk from his balls. It oozed from his lips like milky vomit and soaked Kevan's thighs and his clenching testes. The firm grip on his hair was released and he was able to push himself to his knees, lifting his head and taking a quick, deep breath once his airway was clear of cum. His lover's cock was still rock hard but Rayne was not surprised. He knew that Kev could shoot in him three or four times without losing his erection.

"Aggghhhh! Yeah! You hot little fox!" he panted, caressing his mate's naked bum as Rayne sprawled in his lap, still swallowing hard and licking his lips. "That was so fuckin' good! I've missed you, gorgeous. I really miss the things you do with that sweet, dirty mouth of yours!" He pulled Rayne firmly across his lap so that the Vampire's crotch was over his own groin and thighs. Pulling his cheeks apart roughly he spat a couple of times in the yawning entrance to his lover's rectum. Two fingers quickly worked the sputum into Rayne's compact backside, pulsing in his chute until the little Vampire moaned with delirious satisfaction. Kevan withdrew his fingers and spat into him again, then slapped his bottom; a sharp, stinging blow that made him quiver all the way up his colon into his gut.

"Dirty girl," Kev chuckled, rolling him over onto his back and gripping Rayne's thighs, manoeuvring him deftly around so that he was quickly upside down, his head and shoulders hanging off the sofa between Kev's knees and feet and his arse up in the air. His own feet were resting on his lover's broad shoulders as Kev's hands slid seductively down his thighs to his slim hips, pulling his slender sex mate slowly onto his erect cock. He urged himself forward as Rayne was more deeply impaled, drawing the Vampire's slim thighs close to his chest so his partner's knees hooked over his shoulders now. His pert buttocks were resting in Kev's groin and the eager mortal began to stroke that thick tool slowly in and out of him.

Rayne let his head drop back, his hair almost brushing the floor as he gripped Kevan's knees with both hands and rocked his body rhythmically against the other man, getting his lover's hot penis all the way inside him. He could feel it pulsing against the walls of his colon as he writhed, head down and feet up, and Kev began to pump harder, wriggling his arse to the edge of the seat so that his mate's head and shoulders were lowered to the ground. Rayne's hands pulled Kevan's jeans down around his ankles and his long fingers gripped the mortal's hairy calves, using them to brace himself as he humped his hips and his tingling arsehole up and down and round and round on the slick, tormenting presence inside him. The position was perfect for stimulating his hyperactive prostate. Kev's long curved dick was lunging against that hot, sweet spot in his loins with every thrust.

The Vampire's mouth was open and his eyes were closed; he began to cry out wordless encouragement at every mutual thrust. His firm bottom came down smoothly to meet Kevan's pelvic thrusts; up and down, harder and faster.

"Uuhhh... Uuuhhhnnnn... Uuuuggghhhh...!" he moaned, over and over, his head rolling from side to side as he rode each stroke of his lover's hard sex.

Kev was grunting urgently with each stab of his cock, panting and sweating as he quickened the pace of their urgent congress. Rayne's eyes opened and he stared up at his lover almost helplessly, pleading without words, needing to climax. He had not reached for his own cock yet, trying to hold off, to prolong the rising tide of sexual energy inside. From the breathless smile Kevan gave him, pale blue eyes fixed on his face, he knew that his lover was close to orgasm and loving every moment of this. He felt a surge of warmth deep inside that was divorced from the sex and tilted his head back, closing his eyes again blissfully. Kevan slid down from the edge of the sofa, his knees either side of Rayne's hips now, bending over him on the rug in front of the couch, pushing himself vigorously into his beautiful boyfriend again and again.

"So. Fuckin'. Good!" he grunted with each thrust of his cock. "I. Love. You. So. Fuck. Ing. Much!"

Rayne gasped for breath; a long, shuddering gasp, and then another and another. He cried out in ecstasy as the long, fat probe inside him pounded more savagely at his loins. The shivers running through him from his abused love gland were becoming one long pulsing wave of unbearable arousal. Kev released his thighs and he spread his legs, bringing them down to wrap themselves around his lover's midriff as Kev's arms slid around his torso, pulling him close. Kevan's mouth covered his own and their tongues clashed and writhed together in hungry oblivion. Rayne's whole world narrowed to the heat of his lover's lips and tongue and the furious friction of his fabulous cock. He cried out again, long and hard as the explosion of passion ignited deep inside him. The aftershocks from his internal climax shuddered down into his balls and he threw his head back, digging his fingers into his mate's back beneath his shirt. Rayne screamed as he began to spurt, again and again, creaming Kevan's belly with his fervent release.

Kev gasped and grunted like he had been stabbed as he felt his slender lover clench that slippery sheath tight around his tingling member. He pulled Rayne as close as he could without crushing him, panting hot and hard against his neck and shoulder as his own cock erupted deep in his precious lover's spasming gut. The heat radiating from his body was out of this world. They were both sweat soaked and breathless as Rayne's fingers gradually released his backbone and they began to slowly collapse in a wet, shuddering heap of limbs on the apartment floor.

"Jesus!" Rayne exhaled in a small, shaky voice. "Jesus Christ!"

"That..." Kev panted in his ear, "That was... amazing!"

"I keep thinking... thinking it can't get any better," his lover whispered huskily, nuzzling his cheek and his neck. "And then it fuckin' does! Jesus!"

"I love you, Rayne Wylde," Kev growled against the curve of his lower jaw. "You are 'so' good for me."

"C'mere!" Rayne's lips twisted into a breathless smile and he reached for Kevan's curly head and pulled the other man's mouth back onto his own. As his studded tongue flickered and teased between Kevan's teeth, the bigger man wrapped his arms around Rayne and rolled onto his back, carrying the little Vampire with him. Rayne sprawled languidly on top of him, his lips moving sweetly against Kevan's, enjoying the slow caress of his lover's hands on his naked back and thighs. Kev kicked his pants off and Rayne's hands urged the shirt down off his shoulders so that his sexy mouth could explore Kev's powerful chest. The tip of his tongue flickered over his lover's stiff, sensitive nipples and his left hand moved down to encircle Kev's half-hard cock, stroking the heavy wet heat of it tenderly as he teased the man's teats with his teeth and tongue stud.

"You are incredible," Kevan gasped delightedly. "I never had a lover as good as you, foxy!"

"You never will again, either!" Rayne winked at him, backing slowly down to straddle Kevan's thighs and stroke the hot, stretched, twitching head of his boyfriend's hard-on. "I've had a lot of fuckin' practice!"

Kevan pushed his fingers through Rayne's damp hair and fondly circled the tips against the nape of his neck as the little Vampire slowly sucked and licked his throbbing cock. His mouth was pure bliss, so gentle and skilful. That clever tongue wriggled like an eel all around his pulsing glans, the little stud eased in and out of his piss slit and down beneath the heavy mushroom dome of his bell end, rubbing against his frenulum until he could feel his balls beginning to jump again.

"Woah, sweetheart!" he exhaled, stroking Rayne's pretty face affectionately. "I'm gonna shoot all over you in a couple of seconds."

"Mmmm... I can tell!"` Rayne licked a fat trickle of creamy ooze from the proud dome of his lover's tool and knelt up, looking pleased with himself. Like a well-fed cat he ran the tip of his tongue around his lips and stretched himself sexily, still straddling Kevan on the floor.

"Sit on my cock," Kevan urged him lustily. "Put your hands behind your head and let me wank you off while I watch you ride me."

Rayne laughed huskily. "Bad boy!"

"You'd better believe it!" Kevan growled hungrily. "I wanna do so many bad things to you, Wylde. My balls are making spunk faster than I can shoot it right now. Get that tight, cock hungry fanny down on my knob, fox. I'm ready to give you another rodding!"

Carefully the little Vampire moved astride his hips again, wriggling himself down until he could feel the sticky heat of Kevan's sex between his cheeks. He reached for it to guide his lover into him but Kev pushed his hands away.

"On your head!" he warned seriously.

"Bully!" Rayne stuck his tongue out and lifted his arms, lacing his long fingers together at the nape of his neck. He could feel his hair trickling down over the skin of his hands and wrists. It was an oddly sensual experience.

Kevan slid one hand between his legs and snaked the other over his left hip and down between his cheeks, fingering his mate from above and steering his bell-end between the thrusting fingers into Rayne's cum-slick rectum with the other. His mate gasped with pleasure at the feel of Kevan's cock 'and' fingers in his fluttering ring. He tilted his head back, rubbing against his wrists and the heels of his hands as he slowly circled his hips on the inch and a half of cock in his arse. He could feel the other eight inches moving slowly between his thighs as he wound his hips and ground down slowly on his lover's erection.

SadieRose
SadieRose
425 Followers