Underwear Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's it," Kevan panted with a grin. "Nice and easy! That's sweet, foxy lad!"

He began to caress Rayne's balls tenderly in the palm of his left hand, making his sexy lover writhe up and down urgently. Kev kept his fingers in his mate's tight hole. The added friction on his cock head was delicious and he had more control over the Vampire's movement like this.

"That's right, fuck my cock, you dirty boy!" he growled excitedly, squeezing the firm, clean-shaven nuts in his hand so that Rayne whimpered with eagerness. "You feel so good! So horny!"

Rayne groaned deep in his throat as Kevan slid easily up into him. He took three, then five, then seven inches rising and falling more vigorously. Kev finally wriggled his fingers out of the tight hole between his cheeks as his lover took the thicker root of his manhood inside him. The hand that had been working and stretching him now caressed his bottom and his hip and thigh then curled around his stiffening prick, sliding up and down the length of it. Kev's thumb worked in small, slow circles just beneath his swollen glans. He kneaded Rayne's nuts like Chinese worry balls in his left hand, keeping them warm and mobile as he milked his lover's cock with strong capable fingers.

"Uhhhh!" the little Vampire exhaled forcefully as he sat down hard on Kevan's long, curving cock, letting his stretched, sore passage sheathe it completely. He leaned back with a little groan of amazement, just rocking his hips back and forth, restrained by the length of muscle plugged deep into his socket. "Ohhh Kevan!"

"Do you like that, my foxy lad?" Kev rumbled, clearly well pleased with his lot. "You look so hot up there, so naughty and delicious!"

He was still rubbing and stroking and teasing with both hands and Rayne's fingers tightened at the base of his skull until the knuckles were cracking with the strain of keeping his hands behind his head and not stroking them all over his body and Kev's. He swung his lean hips harder and faster, grinding his arse in slow circles down on Kevan's sweaty groin.

"Ahhhh!" Kevan huffed, pumping him more keenly. "There is nothing better than having a beautiful, tight young fox sitting on my cock, completely naked and letting me play with his tackle. If I'd known about this when I was twenty I wouldn't have wasted half my life trying to make my marriage work!"

"Shhhh!" Rayne breathed, head back and eyes closed. He was concentrating on the feel of Kev's body merging with his own, sinking into him, becoming almost a part of him. He and Kev were a single animal, a physical, constantly sexual animal! They were rising and falling in almost perfect synchronicity. As Rayne rose, Kevan fell and as Kevan's groin thrust upward, Rayne sank like a swan onto his tumescent cock. His lean thighs powered him up and down and back and forth, climbing and descending in a slow ellipsis, never the same shape twice. In this way, his lover's sex touched every part of him inside. It surged against him internally like a blessing, stimulating different muscles and nerve endings with each pass. He gasped and moaned more intensely as the walls of his anus came alive to the feel of Kevan's cock moving in him. It was like playing a flute. Every thrust; every rise and fall pressed another stop and he felt a new note sing in his twitching sheath.

Small, increasingly frantic sounds were forced into his throat by the feel of Kev's hot member, sliding like a submarine into the oily waters between his thighs. Little tears of ecstasy forced themselves beneath his tightly shuttered eyelids and ran down his face as he rocked harder, swaying like a sapling in a strong wind. He felt Kevan's thumb caressing his spunk-wet slit as the fingers of his hot hand moved up and down the length of his shaft, squeezing more pre-cum out of him. Deft digits played his balls like a game of skill. He cried out, pushing himself down harder and more urgently. His hands felt cold, clenched behind his head. He wanted to touch, to stroke, to pull himself off vigorously.

"Easy tiger!" Kevan rumbled and the tone of his voice told Rayne that he was very close. "Easy, now!"

He rose again, his thighs cramping as he drove himself up and dropped hard and fast, then again, and again. He was so wet inside that his chute offered almost no resistance. He leaned back at a sleep angle so that the inward curl of Kevan's cock pressed against his sweet spot, teasing and rubbing. He held the position, just moving his hips very slightly back and forth, keeping the pressure of Kev's lovely fat bell end right on the button. His breathing quickened until he was panting almost uncontrollably. Every tiny little movement sent tendrils of electricity through him. He clenched his pelvic muscles fiercely, sucking on Kevan's dick with the full length of his anal chute, jigging up and down rapidly, enjoying the miniature fireworks that this set off in his colon. As he lengthened the stroke of his undulations, Kev's hand suddenly worked him more urgently and the man groaned huskily.

"Oh fuck it, Wylde! That's it... that's it... oh baby! Gonna cum! Gonna cum so hard!"

He leaned right back, almost at 45 degrees to Kevan's quivering thighs, working his arse ferociously on that thick, jerking cock shaft. As Kevan cried out again, more of a growl than a cry, he felt the heavy wet heat of his lover's climax deep in his gut. His fingers unlaced and he reached down, gripping the edges of the rug beneath them as he bucked up and down like a whore, on his wide-spread knees, riding hard on his inner eject button until he reached total meltdown. This time it was slow and strong and it wrapped itself around his body like cold fire, dragging him to the ground as he began to ejaculate long and hard, spraying his cum in spasms like water from a blocked hosepipe. His body was filling up with something that felt like a lightning strike in slow motion; pure energy that swallowed all but a whimper of protest until his muscles cried enough and he collapsed backwards onto Kevan's legs, his knees still folded under him, twitching and gasping like a beached fish.

Kev pulled him back up at once, dragging Rayne down into his arms and practically devouring his face as he held his lover close to his breast. He was still inside his mate, half--hard even after all that sexual exertion. Rayne wanted to keep him there forever. He could feel the wild pounding of Kevan's heart and even his own was racing for a change. The feel of his blood pumping through his veins was almost novel now, he was dizzy with the euphoria of it. His nostrils were full of the hot scents of sex and sweat and he revelled in them. It felt good to let emotion and exhaustion wrap him in its blanket and carry him down for a little while.

When he came to his senses it was late and he was somehow lying back on the sofa with Kev beneath him, snuggled together under his soft grey throw. His mate was asleep, breathing deeply, the rise and fall of his chest lulling Rayne and towing him back into a mire of dreams. He lay with his right arm around his lover's neck and the left lying on Kev's sweat damp torso in front of his face. The diamonds in the heavy ring Kevan had bought him glittered softly in the bands of streetlight from the window, twinkling like distant stars. He watched them with childlike wonderment until his eyes closed and he too finally submitted to sleep.

END OF CHAPTER SIX

© Sadie Rose Bermingham 2008