Underwear Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SadieRose
SadieRose
426 Followers

"Bring him to bed so I can watch!" Kev gasped. He tugged lightly on Bernie's blond curls. "Come on you little Dutch tease, time to get your bum nice and slippery and full of cock!"

Kev's eyes widened and darkened with arousal as he watched his near-naked lover skilfully deep-throating Tony's huge black cock shaft. His own erect dick twitched and leaked at the sight and he picked Bernard up, pulling the younger man into his arms and hurried out into the corridor with him and up to the bedroom, eager to have sex before he exploded without anyone touching him.

When Tony pulled out of Rayne's mouth without climaxing the Vampire was briefly disappointed but the big guy rose and picked him up in a traditional fireman's lift, hoisting Rayne over his shoulder. Dave's fingers slipped out of his bare bum and the detective divested himself of his jeans, boots and socks. He kissed and stroked Rayne's exposed bottom as he was stripping, then Tony carried the little Vampire to the bedroom.

Kev was already hard at work on Bernie on the king-size bed when they got there. A well-squeezed tube of lubricant was open on the towels spread across the mattress. The absence of traditional bedding said a lot for Dave and Bern's expectations of this evening. Rayne could hardly criticise though. He was hot and horny, genuinely glad that they had chosen to come out tonight. For the time being his anxiety over Daddy Bigballs was put to the back of his mind. His mate was already naked and pumping Bernie's glistening, lubed up hole with the first two fingers of his right hand. The muscular little blond writhed and moaned, masturbating hard for him, one slippery hand on his own cock the other fisting Kevan's nine and a half inch pole.

As Tony dumped him on the bed, Rayne rolled over at once and climbed onto the naked Dutchman, taking the blond's chunky six incher in his mouth as he knelt astride Bernie's head.

"Oh yeah!" Bernard sighed appreciatively, opening wide to take Rayne's hard eight between his lips.

There were instant growls of approval from their mates and Tony as the two young men performed mutual fellatio for them on the bed. Greedily they sucked and nuzzled at one another as the three eager observers wanked hard, kneeling in close formation around them.

Rayne's head came up and he licked his lips, panting; "Can I shag him, Dave?"

He looked from Bernard's lover to his own and back, visibly eager, his lips glossed with Bernie's spunk.

"If he wants you to," Dave huffed. Kevan nodded eagerly.

"Get him warmed up for me, fox."

Under him, Bernie was already nodding his head enthusiastically, although his mouth was still full of Rayne's cock. The lean young Vampire pulled out and turned so that he could kneel between the Dutch lad's wide open thighs. Kev had already lubed him up nicely and Rayne spat into his palm now and slicked his well-sucked cock, getting it good and wet before he eased it smoothly into Bernie's tight, hot boy-pussy.

"Uhhhhh!" he groaned as that snug sheath swallowed his hard-on and he began to thrust rhythmically between the blond's legs.

"Ahhhh! Fuck me, Ray!" Bernie keened, and whimpered with pleasure under him. Rayne was soon on his hands and knees with Bern's heels on his shoulders, screwing the Dutch boy's bum fiercely.

Dave knelt behind Rayne Wylde, spreading his cheeks and pressing his skilful tongue up the Vampire's arse as Rayne was hammering his naked boyfriend. While Dave busily tongue fucked him, Kevan gripped a handful of Bernie's short blond curls and pulled the boy's mouth onto his hard, swollen cock again. Bernard wriggled dextrously onto his side and choked down the older man's thick penis greedily. Rayne almost came in his arse as that tight sheath twisted on his sensitive erection and he watched the well-muscled blond lad deep-throating his horny lover. He straddled Bernard's left thigh, side-splitting the Dutchman so that he could keep on pumping that hot, tight hole.

He nearly shot his load again when Dave's tongue slipped out of his arsehole and was quickly replaced with the detective's thick, seven inch cock. Rayne took a sharp breath and moaned hungrily as Dave's fat cock slipped slowly into him, stretching his anus for the second time that night. (He was grateful for Kevan's insistence on making out in the shower now, since Dave was not lubed.) Bernard's randy lover curled over him, kissing and licking his neck and playing with the Vampire's erect nipples as he adapted his stroke to Rayne's thrusts in his boyfriend's arse. Dave pumped into Rayne as the Vampire was on the backstroke and drew back smoothly as Rayne fucked his length up Bernard's receptive chute.

"Ohhhh... fuck! Yeah!" Rayne exhaled, blown away by the twin points of stimulus on his twitching cock and deep in his meat-packed colon. He knew that he was not going to last long with that fantastic double-friction going on between his naked thighs.

Kevan leaned across to kiss him gratefully on the mouth and then Rayne was looking up expectantly at Tony, trying to catch his eye. The big, muscular, black fire fighter was uncharacteristically shy all of a sudden, confronted by the delicious vision of two horny couples, who knew one another so intimately, tangled in hot orgiastic sex right in front of him. He was still rubbing that fabulous, big cock excitedly.

It looked even longer and thicker than it had when Rayne first took it in his mouth at the dining table. Tony was easily packing eleven inches; maybe more.

"Put it in my mouth," Rayne panted, licking his lips. "It's okay, sweetheart. You won't hurt me. I love throating a nice big cock."

"Rrrrgggghhhh! Yeah... he does!" Kev grunted, pumping Bernard's submissive, wide-open mouth energetically. "He's fantastic at it, too! They both are!"

He stroked Bernard's curls appreciatively as Tony inched closer, gripping a handful of Rayne's silky, straight black hair and urging his leaking prick into the singer's mouth. The thickness of his fully engorged tool forced Rayne's jaws wide and he was soon a submissive participant in the violation of his open pharynx. Tony's erect dick was so long and fat that it was almost impossible to suck him. Not for the first time, he was glad that he did not 'have' to breathe.

Feeling sorry for Bernie, who was the only cock in the room not getting some oral or anal attention, Rayne wrapped his long fingers around the blond's leaking sex, wanking him hard and fast. Dave's vigorous cock thrusts were driving his own leaking dick urgently into Bernard's hot, tight arsehole as Rayne masturbated him. Kevan's precum was drooling out of Bern's open mouth as the bigger man tooled away hard there. Tony stepped astride Bernard on the bed, taking a double handful of Rayne's hair and throat-fucking him energetically. Rayne moaned incoherently around the hot, wet missile pounding in his gullet.

He was going to cum uncontrollably, he could feel the spunk rising in his balls as he was spit-roasted. Bernie was close too; the Dutchman's firm, tight, hairless knackers were clenching hard against his own as they rubbed up on one another with Rayne's cock buried to the hilt in Bern's arse. Dave hammered Rayne's colon from behind, really slamming that fat cock into him. Dave wasn't long in the prick department but what he lacked in expanse he made up for with his girth, coupled with skill and enthusiasm. He knew how to position that lovely seven-inch wand in another man's anus so that it gave maximum satisfaction.

In Rayne's hand, Bernard's leaking dick jumped and spurted. Bernie cried out wordlessly around Kevan's thrusting cock meat as his semen jetted up into the air, bursting out in thick, pearly ropes of desire. His body clenched and juddered; the tight, sweltering heat of his arsehole gripping Rayne and milking him as deftly as a man's fingers.

Rayne's panting, stifled cries quickened and grew more frantic as he was overcome by the tormenting tendrils of ecstasy playing up and down his cock shaft and radiating out from his throbbing prostate. He was at the mercy of the other three, his climax controlled by the impact of their bodies with his own. Rayne closed his eyes, shuddering and moaning as he began to cum for his eager lovers. Dave groaned too as he felt Rayne tighten on his shaft. The singer's throat gripped Tony's sex and the fireman grunted a profane oath and bucked faster. Behind Rayne, Dave was pounding like a stallion on a mare, driving it up him as the unremitting tremors of his fuck-mate's orgasm gripped his cock.

Kevan, who was spurred on by his mate's familiar, orgasmic cries of ecstasy and relief, also jetted his release into Bernard's, slack-jawed mouth with a howl of satisfaction. His gaze was fixed on Rayne's twitching, jerking, sweat-and cum soaked body as the other three men brought his naked lover to a massive, helpless orgasm. He was jealous and furiously aroused at the same time, squirting several hot ropes of spunk into Bernard's mouth. Luckily the little blond was a ravenous cum-slut and gobbled down all that he could give.

Between Bernie's open legs, Rayne came again as the other two pounded him. His hands found Tony's powerful thighs and he struggled to get the black guy's cock out of him, writhing and rising at the same time, trying to get off Dave's pulsing prick. He was on fire; hungry for blood as well as sex. The orgasm was pouring over him like waves in a hot, shallow ocean, surging higher and higher as the randy pair spitted him. Dave cried out violently, a bark such as an animal would utter as Rayne rose and fell on his pistoning dick, twisting like a small, intemperate cyclone in his grasp. The little Vampire felt him buck, burying himself deep and then knew the sudden hot flood of cum up his arse, scalding his sensitive nerve ends as Bernard's lover satisfied his animal lust for his work partner's boyfriend.

"Uhhhhh.... Uhhhhh... fuck! Fuck!" Dave gasped, dropping to his knees and pulling out of Rayne's hot, gaping hole slowly. "Fucking amazing!"

Tony stilled his thrusts in Rayne's mouth and withdrew as well. He and Dave exchanged high-fives and switched around as Rayne went down on his hands and knees huffing like a winded horse.

"Can 'I' fuck him up the shitter now?" Tony asked Kevan eagerly.

"Be my guest," Kev panted. He was already spreading Bernard and slipping his insatiable cock into Dave's giggling, sweat-drenched, little blond mate. Dave went to his lover for some oral stimulation at the same time and Tony fondled Rayne's glistening flanks covetously.

"Are you okay?" he asked in a deep, quiet voice.

"Mmmhmmm," Rayne nodded. His throat felt paralysed and it took all his control to croak; "You didn't cum."

"I'm not ready yet," Tony purred. "I want to cum deep in your mancunt, Rayne."

On the other side of the bed Bernie squealed with delight as Kevan's big dick filled his chute and began to pump away urgently inside him. Tony's strong fingers pried Rayne's cheeks open and he sensed the newcomer's hot gaze on his gaping passage.

"Hope you don't mind sloppy seconds," he quipped huskily. "Or even trashy thirds!"

"I don't mind, darlin'," Tony grunted, positioning his fat plum against the open ring of his partner's fuckable hole. "Besides, once my big boy's up you his spunk'll be half way down your leg. I'm gonna pump it all out of you, Rayne. You are a fuckin' dirty bitch and you're gonna get your throat drilled the back way now!"

"Promises, promises!" Rayne exhaled. "Hope you can keep 'em!"

By way of a response, Tony pressed his throbbing, hot helmet into Rayne's open rectum and worked it in and out for a few moments, then pulled clear, impervious to the little whimpers of disappointment from his horny mate.

"Pass me the lube, man," he grunted to Kev. "I'm gonna give your boyfriend such a serious fucking he'll not walk straight for a week. He'll 'beg' to be my bitch!"

"Give it to him, mate!" Kev laughed breathlessly, still bucking hard between Bernard's thighs as the Dutchman writhed on the bed, sucking his lover's hard cock at the same time. "I wanna see how he likes that big black ball-buster in his cock-gobbling slutty hole!"

Tony didn't need telling twice. He squeezed a finger of cool, wet lube into Rayne's rectum and eased his magnificent tool back up the little Vampire, quickly working it all the way up his experienced fuck-tunnel. Rayne's little purrs of appreciation became hoarse, tremulous cries of astonishment as Tony bucked and pulsed and corkscrewed that massive prong all the way up his rectal-canal and into his colon. The speed and thickness of the anal intrusion drove urgent little mews of sexual need from his lips as Tony pushed him down onto the bed and mounted him with his face pressed into the rumpled towels over the mattress and his arse still up in the air. A massive, hot hand gripped and played with his cock as Tony straddled him and pumped him hard from behind.

"Mmmmhhhh...Nnnhhh... nnnnnhhhh...Ohhhhhh... Uuuuuhhuuuhhuuuuhhh, Jesussss!" Rayne panted into the mattress as he took Tony's knob until he could feel the fireman's heavy bollocks slapping his scrotum with every thrust. He knew he was not the most inexperienced of sex mates but he could still only think of a few cocks that had felt this good inside him on a first fuck. Tony had his heart pounding and his pulse racing violently in the head of his rising boner.

"Fuck! You hot slut!" Tony barked excitedly. "Most of the boys I knob with are pleading with me to pull it out way before now!"

"Shut your fuckin' mouth and screw me!" Rayne Wylde ordered breathlessly. "Fuck the cum out of my balls, sweetheart! When I 'want' you to stop, you'll fuckin' know about it!"

Tony uttered a ribald laugh and pumped him vigorously, his hands strong and warm on the Vampire's lean, naked body.

"Is he always like this?" the fireman chuckled to Kevan.

"Usually he's a lot worse," Kev panted back, grinning at the sight of his beautiful, nude lover so obviously excited and deliciously submissive. "Just give him what he 'thinks' he wants, yeah!"

He winked at Tony and the other man looked surprised, but gripped Rayne's hips and redoubled the urgency of his long, hard cock thrusts until his mate was almost crying with need under him. The strokes of Tony's huge tool were pushing deep into his gut, tossing internal organs casually aside in the quest to impale Rayne. Each smooth, steady thrust pushed a little gasp of astonished appreciation from the Vampire's throat and the gasps became moans and then shameless cries as Tony drove into him faster.

"Oh God! Oh God! Ohmyfuckin'god!" he yelped, gripping double handfuls of the sweat soaked towel beneath him as he was fucked halfway across the bed by his companion's urgently bucking groin.

"He doesn't believe in you any more, Ray!" Kevan snickered breathlessly, still pulsing hard in Bernard's tight arse. "He's punishing you, foxy bitch!"

"Even God would spring a hard-on watching that!" Dave laughed hoarsely, nodding towards Rayne and Tony as he worked his sex in and out of his boyfriend's suckling mouth. Bernie writhed beneath them, nuzzling Dave's crotch hungrily and groaning with pleasure as they spit-roasted him the way Dave and Tony had just been doing Rayne.

Rayne's knees buckled and he went down on the mattress, so aroused that he couldn't control his limbs any more. He was literally shaking with ecstasy as Tony stilled in him for a second, then clambered astride him and began to perform slow, sexual press-ups against his bare buttocks. He surged forward with each inbound thrust, pulsing into his mate and grunting his satisfaction.

"Oh baby, you're hot!" he growled, slowly pile-driving Rayne on the bed. "I'm gonna cum so hard, any minute now!"

"Wait! Wait! Not yet!" Rayne huffed desperately. "Tony, please... just a bit more! Just a bit harder, darlin', please!"

"You just can't get enough, can you baby?" the bigger man sank down on top of him, snuggling around him unexpectedly and steadily circling his hips over Rayne's impaled backside. "No wonder lover boy has to share you around! I bet you wear him out."

"Cheeky fucker!" Rayne panted, trying to laugh though he couldn't catch the breath to do it. "Get your lumpy arse off me! You're squashing me flat!"

Tony chuckled again and knelt up, pulling Rayne back into his arms like a rag doll, astride his thighs. He lifted the limp, restless, eager little Vamp and lowered him back down onto that big cock which had slipped half-way out as they adjusted their position.

"Uuuuhhhhhh!" Rayne moaned as he felt it fill his colon again. When Kev fucked him hard he just about stroked that second hot spot, higher up in Rayne's arsehole but Tony's engorged cock head overwhelmed it, especially in this position where it was driven about as far up him as it could possibly go. "Mmmhhhhh... Tony! Please!" he begged shamelessly. "Please fuck me!"

"Told you I'd make him beg," Tony rumbled, beginning to pulse up into him again as he grinned at Kevan.

Rayne's arms came up and looped back around his neck so that he had Tony's chin on his shoulder and could feel the man's hot breath on his neck and chest as he worked his arse up and down on the massive flesh pole pounding his intestines. He cried out wordlessly again as his sex-mate began to pinch and play with his erect nipples, teasing and tugging until he writhed up like a serpent uncoiling from the nest and his whole body shuddered with the release. His cock jetted ribbon after ribbon of cum and he almost screamed at the ripples of ecstasy engulfing the dark regions of his loins.

"Good lad! Uhhhhh... goo-oo-ood!" Tony growled in his ear, his hands sliding to Rayne's hips. He held the slender, beautiful young man down on his thick, spewing cock as he ejected his sexual response into the singer's gut.

Across the bed, Kevan was grunting with lustful delight as Bernard occupied a similar pose in his lap. The blond's knees were over his lover, Dave's shoulders and the two men were double teaming him hard and fast, both their lubed cocks pounding in Bernie's highly experienced anus. They came off up the little blond Dutchman almost within moments of one another. Bernard was already covered in his own semen and moaning deliriously in their arms.

When they released him he collapsed onto the bed, gasping for breath like he'd just run seven marathons. Rayne sank down from Tony's lap and curled around Bernie, licking the sweat and cum off his naked body to the delight of the three very satisfied observers.

*

Kev and Rayne stayed the night, although they retired to the spare room once they had showered the sweat and spill from their bodies. Tony had gone back down to his own flat, apologising that he had a four o'clock start at work the next morning but wreathing both Rayne and Bernard in grateful kisses before he dressed and departed. As they curled up in bed they could still hear the splashing and laughter from the bathroom where Bernie and Dave were now relaxing after their strenuous evening.

Kevan was very quiet and after several minutes of affectionate spooning, Rayne wriggled around in his arms and kissed him full on the mouth, enjoying the heat of his lips and the searching wetness of his tongue. Slowly Kev rolled onto his back in the darkness, taking his mate with him and Rayne sprawled comfortably on his chest and belly like a child in his father's embrace. His arms snaked around Kevan's neck and they cuddled quietly like that for an age.

"Are we okay?" Rayne whispered huskily at last, hardly daring to voice the concern he was feeling inside.

"For sure, we are," Kev rumbled in low tones that he felt, rising up through the big man's powerful chest cavity. He stroked Rayne's damp hair tenderly. "We're more than, okay, yeah?"

"If you say so." Rayne snuggled his face into the hollow of his lover's neck and shoulder, breathing him in. When he kissed Kevan there he could almost taste his lover's pulse.

SadieRose
SadieRose
426 Followers