Underwear Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SadieRose
SadieRose
426 Followers

"Still hungry?" Kev asked incredulously.

"Always!" his delicious mate murmured in a drowsy voice.

"I guess I shouldn't be surprised after the pounding you took tonight," Kev chuckled, stroking him a little more eagerly. Rayne felt a stirring in his lover's crotch and shook his head.

"Christ! Don't tell me you can still get it up! I hoped Bern would have worn you out by now!"

"Jealous?" Kev teased him.

"Don't be an idiot!"

"Why not?" his lover sounded a little perplexed and Rayne pushed himself up on his forearms and looked down sleepily at him. Kev murmured; "Don't you worry that I might go off with another guy?"

"Should I?" The Vampire arched an eyebrow enquiringly.

"I worry about that with you all the time," Kevan admitted, looking sheepish.

Rayne blinked at him, not sure what to make of that.

"If you worry about that, why do you let me fuck other men?" he asked curiously.

Kevan's hands caressed his lean hips as gently as a collector examining a fine piece of porcelain.

"So that you don't feel tied down," he said, looking embarrassed.

"But you 'do' enjoy watching?" Rayne persisted, sitting up with his knees astride his mate's belly. He rested both hands flat on Kevan's chest and looked down at him with a challenge in his green eyes. "'Don't' you?"

"Yeah," Kev admitted, with a bashful smile. "It makes me horny. Like my own private porno, you know!"

"Dirty cunt!" Rayne laughed vehemently. "Did you like it tonight?"

"Mmmhhh, yeah!" Kev rumbled appreciatively and Rayne could feel the heat of his swollen cock head nodding against his buttocks now and knew it wasn't a lie. "But I think 'you' liked it even more."

"He made my eyes water, I'll tell you that for nothing!" the Vampire chuckled, curling his fingers and drawing his nails across Kevan's chest, just enough to mark him.

"He made your cock squirt as well!" Kev pointed out lewdly. "Never known you so randy with a stranger before!"

"You 'are' jealous, aren't you?" Rayne sat back and put his hands on his hips, frowning at his lover in puzzlement. "What's going on, Kevan? This was 'your' idea."

"I know," Kev sighed, shaking his head. "Ray, I don't know what it is. I just feel like... I want you all to myself now. Tonight just proved it to me."

His lover's expression softened and he leaned forward again, then came down slowly into Kevan's arms, wrapping himself around the other man and nestling into his warmth. He was confused and exhausted and just wanted to feed and sleep but he sensed that Kevan would not rest just yet.

"You can have me," he whispered huskily. "I'll be all yours. You just have to say, Kev."

His mate hugged him almost tight enough to break ribs.

"Ray... the thought of you going off with Tony tonight..." he began then ran out of words.

"I wouldn't do that," Rayne told him at once. "I'm here with 'you', Kev."

"I know you like your independence," Kevan said stoically.

"True, and I like big cocks and I 'love' fucking and sucking, but I lo..." he stopped himself and closed his eyes, not sure how to proceed. "Kevan, I really like 'you' as well. I love being with you. I like making love with you. I want to make love with you now."

Kevan said nothing, he just stroked Rayne's naked back again quietly. His lithe little mate wriggled against him so that their cocks were touching and settled into his arms, his head on Kevan's shoulder. They were still again. He had half expected Kevan to roll him, presented with an invitation like that, but the bigger man said nothing; did nothing. That in itself felt odd. His lover's hand came to rest in the small of his back and he felt Kevan's chest rise and fall steadily.

Rayne snuggled down again, perplexed but contented at the same time. If Kev did not want to fuck him then maybe he had his own reasons. For now it felt just as good to lie here in his arms. At least the other man had not thrown him out of bed. Tomorrow, he decided, he would make Kevan discuss this properly.

His eyes closed and he drifted again, tumbling easily into a dreamless sleep.

END OF PART SEVEN

"UNDERWEAR" © SADIE ROSE BERMINGHAM 2008

To be continued...

SadieRose
SadieRose
426 Followers