Underwear Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SadieRose
SadieRose
425 Followers

"If you kill a man..." he grunted, but was silent for a moment thereafter.

"Or a woman?" Rayne panted when he did not elaborate.

"You what?"

"It's not only men that are capable of evil," Rayne reminded him breathlessly. "You're a copper, you know that."

"Have you ever killed a woman?" Kevan asked him, moving both hands back to his lean hips and gripping hard as he bucked his cock violently into Rayne's arse, admiring the way it stretched that tight, pink hole, glistening as it jabbed in and out.

"No," his lover answered at once, then growled softly and shuddered at the feel of Kevan moving vigorously inside him. "It... uhhhhhh... it doesn't mean I never will. So if I kill... then what? Does it mean we're finished?"

Kev was grinding against him again, grunting and moaning as he edged up once more. Rayne realised that the conversation was actually exciting his lover in some bizarre way.

"When you kill, does it stain your conscience?" the mortal asked now, almost pulling out as he came too close. He kept his hands on Rayne's naked cheeks as he knelt behind the vampire, just stroking the bulbous knob in and out of his tight ring, nice and slow.

Rayne bit his lips hard, fighting the urge to plead for it. He was so agonisingly close to a massive climax. The delicious pounding in his chute was making him nearly as randy as he had been last night with Tony's enormous pole inside him. Rayne could feel the cum boiling in his balls, nearly ready to spurt. He closed his eyes, controlling his breathing strictly.

"I was baptised Catholic, I guess it must do," he panted, shaking his head. "Please, Kevan, can we talk about this later? I really, really, desperately need you to fuck me hard right now."

Kev gripped him tighter and pushed himself balls-deep, back inside, filling the cold emptiness in Rayne's colon then pounding the wet-velvet grip of his rectum like a stallion on a mare. The vampire moaned hungrily, collapsing onto his shoulders and knees with his face rubbed up against the hall carpet while Kevan gave him the rough buggering that he craved. The urgent thrusting on his fuck button did the trick this time and Rayne felt his roiling nuts contract. A massive flood of heat gushed fiercely up his shaft to explode from the throbbing head and he screamed with desire at the moment of ecstatic release.

Moments later Kevan impaled him to the root and roared like a bull as he inseminated his delicious, naked, undead mate for the third time that morning. Kev pulled out of him, still spurting, and rolled Rayne roughly onto his back. He knelt over the beautiful young man and stroked his gushing member over his lover's lips. Rayne opened up and swallowed him without hesitation, sucking a further slick of semen from Kev's prick and gulping its salty heat down greedily. Kev knelt over him, fucking his mouth with slow, uncoordinated strokes, virtually unmanned by the sweet pleasure of Rayne's lips and tongue pulling on his post-climactic sex.

At last they collapsed together, gasping and moaning softly. Rayne rolled onto his side and nuzzled up to Kev at once, loving the sweaty heat of his mate's nude body against his own in that simmering haze. Kevan held him in his trembling arms, overwhelmed by the pleasure Rayne had given him. For a little while their argument was forgotten.

But not entirely.

When they were in the shower together and Kev was scrubbing his back, Rayne felt the man's lips at his ear again and Kev whispered; "So... you never answered the question. Do you feel guilt when you kill them? Even if they deserve it?"

Rayne turned around in his loose embrace and ran soapy hands over his lover's hairy chest. His expression was thoughtful rather than disruptive.

"If I said, 'not always', would you be disgusted?" he asked at last, unable to meet Kev's mild blue eyes.

"Not disgusted," Kevan reassured him. "Sometimes we bang blokes up for a crime that makes me think that we ought to still have the noose for that kind of scum."

"What's the difference between me executing them and someone sending them to the gallows?" the vampire wanted to know.

"I'm not fucking the guy who trips the trapdoor," Kevan said with an awkward smile. His fingers touched Rayne beneath his chin, bringing his head up so that they were looking at one another again. His square jawed face glistened wetly under the bathroom lights and lust was already flickering again in that steady, cornflower-blue gaze.

"Being a murdering psycho isn't contagious," the vampire told him with a little ghost of a smile. "It's not like herpes."

Kev shook his head gravely. "The ones you feel guilty about... what... how do you deal with it?"

"Well I don't go to confession any more, if that's what was worrying you!" Rayne laughed nervously.

"I kind of figured that," Kev conceded, bending his head and kissing Rayne softly on the mouth. "But when something weighs you down like that..."

"It doesn't," Rayne reassured him quickly. "Kev, it's not a problem. I deal with it."

Warm fingers ran down his arms to his wrists. For a moment Rayne just stared up at him then his eyes followed Kevan's gaze and he realised the man was looking solemnly at his scarred forearms and hands. Rayne swallowed hard, feeling a lump rise to his throat that was over fifty percent panic.

"Yeah..." he exhaled shakily, in answer to the question that was not asked. "Sometimes, that's how I deal with it."

Kevan kissed him again, a long, slow connection of lips and tongues that went on long after Rayne reached out to turn off the water and they stumbled out of the cubicle, still entwined. Kev lifted him bodily onto the counter beside the hand basin and Rayne wrapped his legs seductively around the other man's hips, pulling him in as they kissed more intensely.

"That's my girl," Kevan whispered hungrily into his mouth. "God I love you, Wylde. Murderous psycho or not, I can't keep it down around you, baby."

"I'd kind of noticed that," Rayne nodded mischievously. "Three times this morning and he's up for more! What the fuck are you snorting?"

"I'm high on you, fox," Kevan murmured into his ear. He pushed Rayne's knees back gently and bucked into him hard, sheathing his stiffening cock slowly in his lover's moist channel again. Now he picked Rayne up in his arms and carried the little vamp through to the bedroom. "Let's get you into some slutty undies and a pair of sexy heels now that you're all fresh and scrubbed for me."

"Ahh... I knew you were up to no good," Rayne groaned as the truth dawned. "You just want to play dress up with me."

"We've not had a lovely hot bra and panties session for ages, baby," Kevan cajoled him, lipping at his neck and his sensitive earlobe as he set his mate down on the bed. "And as you so succinctly pointed out, I've serviced you in the raw three times this morning already. Time for Uncle Kevin's little girl to get hot and dirty now."

He knelt up on the edge of the bed, sliding out of Rayne slowly then reaching across to the bedside unit for some lube and a pair of handcuffs.

"Put the black latex corset and split crotch knickers on for me," he said hungrily. "Wear the ripped fishnet stockings and that pair of 6" stilettos with the ankle cuff."

Rayne rolled his eyes but he knew the routine well enough now. If he argued about it they would be here all day. It was easier to give Kev what he wanted and make him come like a waterfall. And the sex was generally amazing when he dressed up. Kevan had been eager earlier on but seeing Rayne in women's undies always drove him over the edge. There was an indecency to their lovemaking when he was dressed up and the sex was incredibly satisfying, even if he generally felt like an absolute lemon.

Rayne dried his hair and bobbed his ragged bangs carefully, then applied a little shimmer of eye make up, black kohl and a dusting of purplish blusher under his strong cheekbones. He painted his lips a dark, glossy red and put little ruby droppers in his ears, then let Kev lace him tightly into the flexible, black, shiny corset with built in suspenders for his torn, black fishnets. He put the shoes on before the panties because that invariably got Kevan hot. Rayne was too hard to disguise his erection by the time he pulled on the lace and latex thong and the minuscule black velvet skirt Kev retrieved from the wardrobe for him to wriggle into.

"Baby, you are smoking!" Kevan whispered, coming to kneel between his legs in the nude. His warm hands gently arranged the scraps of lace and latex so that Rayne's hard-on was protruding urgently through the slit crotch and the lace tugged sexily against his throbbing balls. "Put your hands above your head," he panted and when Rayne obeyed him with a little smirk, he fastened them together with the police-issue, metal cuffs that were now a part of their toybox. Rayne knew that Kevan liked to use them because they had already discovered whilst playing with the cuffs that, even with the additional strength he got from his undead curse, he was unable to break them open whilst he was hanging suspended from them.

Rising to his feet Kevan kissed his deliciously petite mate on that scarlet pout then urged him down onto his knees again, hands behind his head. He stroked the dome of his erect penis over that lush mouth, glossing Rayne's full, red lips with his pre-cum. Strong fingers gripped a handful of the vampire's silky black hair roughly and Kevan's thick cock forced its way into his mouth, thrusting urgently.

"That's it. Suck it, baby girl!" he grunted in a low, hungry tone. "Get it hard and ready to fuck your dirty, slutty pussy."

Rayne gulped him down willingly. He loved to get a mouthful of cock more than anything, even blood! The oral session was not to last long though. Kev pulled out of his mouth once his lover had taken him into his throat. He grabbed Rayne's cuffed wrists and dragged him to the bed on his knees then picked him up easily and fastened his cuffs to a loop in one of the tall corner posts of the bed so that Rayne had his back to the post and his knees under him. Kevan pushed a black rubber ball gag into his lover's mouth then knelt in front of Rayne Wylde and yanked up his short skirt to suck the vampire's balls seductively through the lace mesh of his slit panties. Rayne pulled down hard on the cuffs enjoying the bite of metal on his wrists and hands and the way the muscles in his arms strained against the restraints.

"Open your legs, baby girl," Kevan coaxed, stroking his lover's stiffening cock as he laved Rayne's lace-wrapped nuts with his wet tongue and caressed his beautiful mate's slender thighs with the other hand. "That's it! Open wide for Uncle Kev, let him lick his slutty baby's hot little puss."

Rayne pulled himself upward and managed to get his feet under him, even in those endless heels. He braced them about a couple of feet apart, crouching on the corner of the mattress and Kevan's head slipped between his thighs, licking him greedily. Rayne quivered like a spooked colt, cuffed and gagged, feeling his lover's wriggling tongue slither in and out of his well-used hole. There was a bottle of lube on the bed and a long, black sex toy that Kev had bought for him about a week ago but not used on him yet. It was thick and ridged, made of decent, solid, flexible rubber and about eighteen inches long. He thought of Tony as he looked at it and he was sure the idea had occurred to Kev Delaney as well.

Kev fingered some lube into his passage now, using two, then three, then all four fingers to stretch his mate. He had big hands and Rayne arched his back and swung from the cuffs as he bucked his hips, riding the thrusting fingers inside him. Kev's thumb pressed gently on Rayne's scrotum as he worked the rest of his hand deeper inside and took his mate's leaking cock in his mouth at the same time, sucking him hard. Rayne made a small, urgent noise against the rubber ball gagging his mouth. His nuts clenched hard. Kevan felt it because he released the vampire's leaking penis from his mouth and eased his fingers out slowly, flexing them.

"You're so fucking tight. Turn around, Ray," he said huskily. "Kneel on the bed and lift your hot boy-cunt for me. That's my sexy bitch."

As Rayne knelt, arching his back and pulling down on the metal cuffs around his slim wrists, Kevan spread his legs and fastened a three-foot chrome spreader between the ankle cuffs on his black PVC shoes. He gripped Rayne's buttocks beneath his short skirt, kneading them roughly then ripping the slit black lace open to expose his mate's gaping hole. Kevan buried his face between his lover's cheeks, licking and slurping hungrily on his balls and tonguing his passage thoroughly. He lubed Rayne with his fingers again, before easing his whole hand slowly back inside his mate and gently fucking it in and out. Rayne thrashed and moaned incoherently on the bed, pulling harder on the cuffs and shuddering incessantly as Kev fisted him nice and slow. His groans grew more urgent when Kevan's fingers eased stickily out of his throbbing arsehole and his mate reached for the black dildo, lubing it from end to end. Kevan knelt on the bar of the leg spreader so that Rayne could not easily fight him.

"Get that whoring man-cunt up in the air where I can see it, slut," he ordered gruffly.

Rayne arched his back and bucked his cheeks back towards Kev, letting him rub the head of the big, black, rubber toy over his wide, sore hole. He nodded eagerly, his moans encouraging his lover to start slowly feeding the thick, flexible dildo into his anus. Kev needed no persuasion. He was sliding the toy up his sex mate with indecent haste, working it in and out as six, then eight, then ten... thirteen inches thrust easily up Rayne's KY and sperm-lubed passage. The vampire keened desperately and bucked his hips as he felt it stretch and fill him again, pushing up deeper into his empty gut, further than almost anything had ever gone. At sixteen inches he began to whine urgently, feeling it stretching places that were never meant to be explored this way. The final inch was wider around, tapering back to a long, ridged control knob. Kevan pressed on it until all eighteen inches were up him, the fat base popping inside and pressing back against Rayne's ring, keeping the dildo lodged in him, all the way. The control was left protruding from his anus like a fat black tongue. Kevan turned it on and the half a metre of latex buried inside his mate began to undulate like a breathing snake, writhing slow and hard inside him.

Rayne cried out involuntarily against the gag. He became rock hard instantly, his dick standing up painfully against his lifted skirt, leaking pale swirls of cum all over the soft, black velvet. He bucked against the corner post, trying to rub himself on it, desperate to come.

Kevan's lips touched his ear then and the man whispered; "Next time you feel the need to cut your arms, you come and tell me and let me punish you this way instead, fox. This is much more fun, isn't it?"

The vampire moaned helplessly. He was so turned on that it was almost agonising. His hands were numb, protruding limply from the metal cuffs and his slender wrists were chafed red from struggling. The black PVC of his corset was clinging stickily to his naked body as he bucked and writhed, on his knees, hands raised above his head, unable to rise due to Kevan's knee on the spreader bar. He was hard as a fence post and knew he was going to spurt uncontrollably if Kev so much as touched his cock or his balls. Fangs extended into the black rubber stopper in his mouth and he moaned desperately at the indecent, unstoppable squirming sensation in his gut. Kevan was cruelly teasing his erect nipples with his thumb-nails, stroking them up and down over the tingling buds of horny flesh. He kissed the back of Rayne's neck and rubbed his own hard wand between the vampire's legs, stroking the head over his lover's lace-meshed balls.

His bound, helpless mate bucked like ten thousand volts had been put through him. The massive ejaculation shot from his throbbing cock head like paint balls from a gun, splattering the black velvety softness of his skirt and dark silken material of the bed sheets with crème. Rayne made a sound like something dying, alone and in pain. His groin and bowels ached mercilessly but it felt so fucking good just to come hard, restrained tightly, unable to even touch himself.

He whined when Kev reached down and actually turned the vibrator up to the next setting. He had thought that initial slow, wriggling presence in his colon felt sinfully good. This was like a kicking donkey inside him. His prick began to leak again as the long rubber teaser churned hard against his internal fuck-buttons. Now Kevan rose and removed his gag, keeping his foot on the spreader between his lover's ankles. His fingers tangled in Rayne's dark, silky hair and he stroked his turgid prick on the vampire's soft, smudged, scarlet lips again.

"Ahhh you fucking dirty cum-slut," he crooned excitedly. "Suck my big dick. Suck me off and moan hard on my cock, you gorgeous little bitch. Wanna feel those moans of pleasure running down my cock shaft. I've got a couple of pints of hot crème for you, baby. Gonna shoot it into your pretty mouth while I watch you squirting on that big black knob again. Tell Uncle Kev how much you like being fucked by that massive cock, foxy girl."

"Aahhhhh! Jesus, Kev! It feels... uuhhhhh... feels fuckin'.... Nnnhhhh!" Rayne shook his head, his heart kicking furiously in his chest as the dildo bucked and wormed like a living thing inside him. He was heartily glad that he was more than human. A mere mortal would have been screaming the place down by now, he was sure. "Ohhhh... gonna come so hard!"

His rouged lips parted wetly around his lover's pulsing cock head. He sucked like a baby on Kevan's thick, meaty comforter and the incessant shivers of pleasure ran up and down his aching shaft until he finally exploded, unable to hold the fountain of cum in his throbbing balls any longer. A long, breathless cry reverberated down Kevan's erect shaft and for a few seconds Rayne bucked and twitched as if he had been electrocuted, then his body went limp, hanging breathlessly from the cuffs, semen running down the inside of his short skirt and his slim thighs. Kev pumped his mouth and throat for a few more strokes and groaned ecstatically as he filled his lover's mouth with his own hot sperm.

He released Rayne from the cuffs then curled up on the bed with the little vampire, holding him close as Rayne swallowed slowly and licked his lips. Kevan was kissing the back of his neck, murmuring his name in quiet awe. The dildo was still humming and twitching rhythmically in the vampire's tight anus as Kevan rolled him onto his back so that they could kiss long and hard, like courting teenagers.

"Oh baby, I do love you," he growled happily as his hot hands wandered all over Rayne's slender body. "You let me do the most amazing things to you, and I know you love it. Such a dirty girl!"

Rayne silenced his mate with his mouth and tongue, pulling Kevan hungrily down into his arms. Some experiences were beyond words and now Rayne showed his lover with his hands and his mouth and his needy body just how much he appreciated this one. They did not get out of bed until the following morning.

THE FOLLOWING MORNING:

Going out to work that morning was probably the hardest thing that Kevan Delaney had ever had to do. It took a monumental effort to prise himself up from the bed where he was tangled around his gorgeous lover, his cock buried deep inside Rayne Wylde. They had drowsed like that for a couple of hours then woken and continued with the urgent business of their lovemaking before settling into a contented half-sleep again for just a little while. Invariably when they roused the passion seethed over them like electricity again and they carried on coupling as if their existence depended on it.

SadieRose
SadieRose
425 Followers